• One step login to existing users
• Search and Book train tickets
• View and Cancel tickets
• Retains recently added passenger details
• New Users, register from App directly
• Upcoming Journey Alerts
Enjoy the never before experience of online ticketing with all new IRCTC mobile app.
1. Mobile version
Using this option you can book tickets fast and easy but has limited option and you cannot book tatkal tickets.
2. Web Version
Using this option you can book Tatkal tickets as well but is not mobile friendly.
Now you can save your username and password so that you don't have to enter it manually every time.
Note: We save your credentials only locally and hence is safe.
This application is for booking your train tickets in Indian Railways. This app uses network
connection for contacting the server. You can book both Tatkal and general tickets through this app.
Q: Sometimes the app might be slow and the reasons could be either of these
1. IRCTC server is down.
2. Network Issue
Please stop the app and try again after sometime.
• Login for existing users
• Search and Book train tickets
• View and Cancel tickets
Download this IRCTC Rail Booking Online Android App for free and enjoy!
Get automatically notified about your Railway waiting list status. PNR Status notifier helps your to check status using PNR and also keeps you informed of the waiting list status at an interval that you can configure.
So stop worrying about your waiting list status and enjoy your travel.
This application is a must have especially if you are a frequent visitor user of IRCTC services.
Please don't under rate us if you find any issues, instead feel free to drop a mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your support!!!
Changes in 1.4
Fixed minor issues reported by the users
Changes in 1.2
Fixed: Due to change in IRCTC app was not working from 21st Jan 2014. It is fixed now. Thanks for your support
Changes in 1.1
Fixed: Due to change in IRCTC app was not working from 31st Dec. It is fixed now. Thanks for your support
★ PNR status checker
★ Offline feature- load last successful pnr status
★ PNR Status Notifier
★ Searched PNR Records
★ Arrivals / Departures
★ Trains between stations (Find Trains)
★ Check Seat Availability
★ Get Fair Inquiry
★ Train Schedule
★ Train Running Status (Live)
★ Movable to external media (SD card)
☞ Get the most out of Indian Railway Inquiry:
■ PNR Status, Records & Notifier :
✔ Are you worried to know your ticket/PNR status? Now it’s time to relax because this application made it easy to search PNR status, maintain PNR records and an automated PNR status notification right on your notification bar.
✔ Easy to refresh PNRs & quick way to view latest PNR status
■ Train between stations:
✔ Thousands of thousands trains running all over India. But now this application made it possible to filter/search trains and its schedule. Just enter source and destination station & get list of trains within few seconds.
■ Seat availability:
✔ Don’t know the latest seat availability? This application is for you to check available seats. You can filter search based on different criteria such as train, date, class and quota.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Arrival and Departures:
✔ Ohhh!! Don’t know how long you have to wait at station? Well, just enter station name and get list of incoming/outgoing trains. You may filter on hour basis.
✔ Even it enables to share data with colleagues (friends and families)
■ Fare Inquiry:
✔ Limit your pocket! Define travel budget! Find best suitable trains and fare details.
■ Train schedule & Train Running Status:
✔ It’s really irritates especially when you don’t know about train schedule and expected/real arrival-departure train times. Use Live Train Running Status & make yourself more comfortable and feel secure while travelling to unknown places.
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
This app is targeted for Indian Railway potential passengers to book the ticket without any hurdle and application allows the user to use the below functionality on a very faster way and by consuming less data from mobile data.
• Plan my travel
• Check PNR Status
• Booking History
• Frequent Passenger Info
• Quick Booking
• Recent History
• Live Notifications
This application is designed to provide a platform under strategic mGovernance Initiative for 80 Million Passengers, All back end interfaces are lies with Indian Railway. Any failed ticket booking case may kindly report to IRCTC authority for necessary reversal.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways that handles the catering, tourism and online ticketing operations of the railways.As per record the average booking per day has been increased from 3.67 lakh in 2012 to 4.15 lakh in May 2013. Approximately, 31 crore reserve tickets are booked in a year out of which 55% of tickets are sold through windows, 37% of tickets are booked online and 8% are booked by ticketing agents. Its highest-ever single day booking is 5.02 lakh e-tickets on 1 March 2013.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app now has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
* PNR Status
* Train Search
* Seat Availability (For trains running from Major Stations)
* Seat Availability (Between any two stations)
* New Train Number finder
* Arrival & Departure
* Train Running Status
* Seat Upgrade Status
* Fare Enquiry (Much Requested by Users :) )
Indian Railways Official app for travelers using railways for taking holiday vacation trips, official trips, tours, and daily commute. Site provides train-running related and real-time status queries for all trains of India.
•Spot Your Train
•Trains between Stations
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Pnr enquiry, tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
Tips to Use the App
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
- Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
- Indian Railways Seat Availability
- Indian Rail Enquiry & Live updates
- Trains running status
- Station Alarms to wake you before your station
- Search trains by number
- Train schedule
- PNR status - Track waitlisted PNRs for status changes automatically
- Fare enquiry
- Train station & stoppage time information
- Share PNR information
- Ratings & Reviews of Indian Trains & Indian Railway Stations
FREE of cost app downloaded by over 3 million people, and with special mention from Sundar Pichai (Google's Android Head). Also make FREE calls to over 23,000 cheap hotels in India. Get cheap budget hotels, best hotel deals, lowest hotel rates and hotel photos and reviews.
This train app has the best live Indian Train Running status, pnr status and tracker with irctc mobile ticket booking. Get seat availability, train schedule, live status, arrival departure, offline train routes, share with friends via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc. If you are looking for a hotel tonight, this app is for you!
ixigo trains & hotels gets accurate train running status information, PNR Status and cheap budget hotel accommodation Find the best budget hotels in most Indian cities, search by area, get the best hotel deals and most importantly, call hotels for free and book online! The app automatically scans your SMS inbox for PNRs and alerts you for changes in
You can also find which days a train runs on, or which class to choose, find availability, PNR status, routes or accurate fares, just like before! Get live train running status with maps!
With the all new ixigo trains & hotels app, you can:
- Find Budget Hotels everywhere: cities, localities, near airports & train stations or even near you.
- Call cheap hotels for free
- Get the best budget hotel deals
- Compare hotel prices from many booking websites
- Find hotel amenities, see photos of rooms, read ratings and reviews and access location & maps
- Get automated PNR status updates and train delay notifications.
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- See train timetable for all passenger and express trains
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check live train running status from NTES for over 5000+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Rate & review trains
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Explore seat/berth maps to find convenient seats
- Get real time running status of trains
- Add trains to your Favourites to create a ready reference to plan your trip
- Links to IRCTC Official app for bookings
This app covers all major trains in India, including:
- Shatabdi Express, Rajdhani, Duronto Express, Garib Rath, Jan Shatabdi, Inter-city, Superfast Trains
- Local MEMU / EMU Trains, Suburban Trains
Finds availability and status for all coach classes : Sleeper (SL), Third AC (3 AC), Second AC (2 AC), First AC (1 AC), Chair Car (CC) etc.
- Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Konkan Railway, Eastern Railway (ER), Central Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), and all other railway zones.
The hotel coverage of this app is awesome too, with budget hotels, hostels, guest houses, lodges, resorts, dharamshalas, serviced apartments, cheap hotels across India. 1-star, 2-star, 3-star hotels and more.
People who search for this app often mis-spell it as xigo, exigo, exego and ixego.
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on 3rd party websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit the official Indian Railways train website / app to make your bookings.
♦ It is totally a Ad-Free version
♦ It is free to use
♦ Best for low end phones, it uses a bit of your processor.
♦ It uses a negligible part of ram to work.
♦ It runs without the need of high speed internet.
♦ It is not affiliated by IRCTC or Indian railways, but it grabs data from Railway server
♦ One of the simplest application for train live running status check
♦ Check and spot current status of your train
♦ Check your PNR stats with railways
♦ Check the Live status of any station all over india
♦ Check about the diverted/cancelled trains
♦ Check Train schedules (any train)
♦ Check Re-scheduled trains
♦ Feedback for railways
♦ All this function in a small package
♦ Please tell me if you encountered any problem with the app.
♦ Periodical updates for improvement.
1. Store your train tickets using PNR and access them even when you are offline!
2. Receive automatic updates to your mobile whenever your ticket status changes. No more manual checking of wait-listed tickets!
3. Find train schedule using train number or train name
4. Find trains between two railway stations
5. Get train schedule (with offline access) and current running status of any train
6. Get a list of trains arriving/departing from a station in the next 2, 4 or 8 hours!
7. Get the current running status of any train including its location on the Google map
8. Get train fare
9. Get train seat availability (including tatkal)
10. Get schedule of special trains operated by Indian Railways
11. Get a list of rescheduled, cancelled and diverted trains
12. Get train seat layout/birth map
13. Book train tickets using mobile web
14. You can receive automatic updates as a train passes through various stations (Track your train)
15. Use homepage widgets for tracking trains or train tickets. You can even configure tracking widgets on lock screen!
16. Share your train ticket details over sms, email etc.
Some of the unique features provided by Indian Railway Guide include,
- Automatically downloads train schedule for offline access whenever you view train schedule online
- Ultra fast access to information even when you are on a low speed internet link
- Conserves battery intelligently even when automatic tracking is enabled
- Train tickets are automatically removed as they expire
- Can use multiple online rail databases (PRS or NTES, NTES access is recommended)
- Continously maintained app to ensure reliability
- Supports all trains operated by Indian Railways including passenger trains, express trains, jan shatabdi trains, shatabdi trains, rajdhani trains, duronto trains, garib rath trains, intercity trains, superfast trains, MEMU, EMU, DMU, suburban trains, holiday special trains, MMTS, mail express trains and luxury trains.
We also provide free user support! Please contact us for any queries/feature requests.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to indian railways or irctc. This is only a tool to access publicly available information.
Now with PNR tracking facility. Enter a PNR number, if it is not confirmed, IndianRailInfo, with your permission can track the PNR for you.
Just enter it and forget it. Once the seat(s) are confirmed it will automatically notify you of Confirmation. You need not do it regularly. Easy as it can be!
Just booked a ticket through Book ticket, however the seat is not confirmed? IndianRailInfo knows it and it can track the PNR for confirmation. Of course with your permission.
Just entered the Railway station, you have forgot the seat/coach number and no internet connectivity?? Worry not, IndianRailInfo gives you the details. Yes, IndianRailInfo stores the recent PNR status for offline access. That too you need not remember the complete PNR number, start entering the PNR number, it will autocomplete for you!
Now you can directly book train tickets from the availability details page. Just tap on a row of availability details page, it will directly take you to IRCTC booking page. And you need not enter the details again. It will be filled already for you, automatically!
✔ Check your PNR status
✔ Automatic PNR tracking. You need not do it regularly. Just enter it and forget it!
✔ Offline PNR status (If you had queried for a PNR atleast once when you were connected)
✔ Find trains running between stations
✔ Find out seat availability
✔ Check fares
✔ Book ticket through IRCTC
✔ If seats are not confirmed after booking, automatic tracking is enabled on your permission
✔ . . . more exciting features to come!
Please remember this app is Open Source! You can get the complete source at https://github.com/adarshahd/IndianRailInfo
If you do not want adds and if you would like to support further app development, please purchase the donate version.
I request you to provide your valuable inputs, feature requests and anything else you would like to! Also please remember to rate my app.
We love creating apps, and want to keep them free forever. In order to keep our development running we are using a search service to generate some revenue from this free app. This app will add a couple search links on your device in the form of an icon, bookmark link and browser homepage. You may delete them easily (drag to the trash or delete the link for the browser), if you choose to use them, thanks!
All you need to do is put in the minimum details and you will be presented with the results in a few secs.
Its now Optimised to be used on 2G network !
The App provides you with the following features:-
1) PNR Status of a booked Ticket
2) Trains Arriving at a Station within specified hours
3) Live Running Status of the Train
4) Train Route Info
5) Fare Inquiry with tatkal option
6) Search Trains between two stations
7) Seat availability of six days for all stations with tatkal feature
8) Explore 2,000+ Top Holiday destinations in India with Photos, Reviews and much more posted by real Travelers
9) Coach Map showing various classes in train like 1A , 2A , 3A , SL , Double Decker , GaribRath etc.
10) Show Diverted Trains for Today.
11) Show Re-Scheduled Trains for Today.
12) Show Cancelled Trains for Today.
- Read cricket news and stories from around the world. We have added various feeds. Please suggest if you think we missed out any.
- Save articles for offline reading at no wi-fi zones or bad internet connection
- Share your articles with friends via Facebook, WhatsApp, Email, etc
- Supports English and Hindi for now
- Simple UI
About Cricket - It is a bat and ball game, played between two teams of eleven players each. A partial list of countries where cricket is extremely popular (in alphabetical order) -
Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Pakistan, Scotland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, West Indies, Zimbabwe
We curate news from ESPN, BBC, NDTV, Guardian, Cricinfo, Yahoo Cricket, The Hindu, Cricket County, FoxSports, Times of India and many more. Also get live cricket scores and read blogs of your favorite cricketer and experts.
Just added - Now you can read twitter feeds of popular cricketers.
Share your feedback and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free SunderKand ,Hanuman Chalisa , Gayatri Mantra,Mahamrityunjaya, Durga Aarti, Jai Ganesh, Ek Onkar Achyutam Keshavam Bhajan, Bhor bhai din (Ambe Ma Arti), maha Laxami Aarti, Sai Bhagwan,Durga Stuti and Radhakrishna bhajan- Full Audio
-Added More Bhajans
Hanuman Aarti ,Durga Chalisa ,Shiv Chalisa ,Shiv Aarti ,Hare Krishna, ,Aisi Lagi Lagan ,Jag Mein Sundar ,Hey Ram ,Om Jai Jagdish ,Shani Chalisa ,Surya Bhagwan Aarti ,Shiv Strotam ,Laxmi Chalisa ,Venkateshwar Suprabhat ,Ram Naam ,Yashomati Maiya ,Govind Bolo ,Shree Radhe Govinda ,Narayan Narayan ,Amrit Vani ,Payoji Maine Ram Ratan Dhan Payo ,Sankat Mochan ,Saraswati Chalisa ,Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki ,Shree Ganeshay Dheemahi ,Satyam Shivam Sundram
-We also added a feature to “Reorder bhajans”. User can drag and drop to reorder the list.
- Download may take time due to large audio file so please use strong Wi-Fi or internet connection
- If you want to see new bhajans or share your our own content / audio then please email at email@example.com
Aisi Lagi Lagan, Amrit Vani, Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki, Bhor Bhai Din (Ambe Maa Aarti), Chalisa, Durga Aarti, Durga Stuti, Durga Chalisa, Ek Onkar, Achyutam Keshavam, Gayatri Mantra, Govind Bolo, Hanuman Chalisa, Hanuman Aarti, Hare Krishna, Hey Ram, Jai Ganesh, Jag Mein Sundar, Jai Maa Ambe Kali, Laxmi Chalisa, Mahamrityunjaya, Maha Laxmi Aarti, Narayan Narayan, Om Jai Jagdish, Payoji Maine Ram Ratan Dhan Payo, Radhakrishna bhajan, Ram Naam, Sai Bhagwan, Shiv Chalisa, Shiv Aarti, Shani Chalisa, Surya Bhagwan Aarti, Shiv Strotam, Shree Radhe Govinda, Sankat Mochan, Sarawati Chalisa, Shree Ganeshay Dheemahi, Satyam Shiva Sundram, SunderKand, Vaishnav Jan, Venkateshwar Suprabhat, Yashomati Maiyya and many more.