+ Game as with computer and with real people - on one phone, online or via Bluetooth.
+ Large selection of game modes - russian checkers, international, british and others, including the game by their rules, plus a giveaway.
+ When you play online, you can select the flag of your country and see the name, profile photo and statistics opponent, chat (with emoji) during the game.
+ Has a global leaderboard in ELO, as well as the statistics of your games, both online and with your computer.
+ For the better to learn to play has an editor position, as well as the history of your online gaming on the moves together with the history of chat.
+ Large selection of pieces, boards, and backgrounds, plus a non-intrusive voice gameplay.
+ Standard features such as how to cancel moves, save the game, highlighting the possible moves, multiple difficulty levels.
+ As well as other things that distinguish the game from the competition, however better try it for yourself and vote.
Checkers (draughts) - well-known ancient game, that still very popular over the world for its simple rules and addictive gameplay.
- Network play with leaderboards. Currently network play is available for "Russian" and "Checkers", more game types in the future
- 13 game types: English draughts, International (10x10 board), Russian, American pool and “Poddavki” (back checkers), Diagonal, Thai, Turkish, Sparse, Self-Eaters, Brazilian, Blind and Random checkers (10x10 random placed chips with changing movement rules). More game types in the future.
- Simple rules, suitable for all ages
- 4 difficulty levels
- Excellent graphics
- 2D and 3D perspective modes
- Unlimited undo function
- 2 players "Hot-seat" mode
- 20 variants of chips & 4 variants of board designs
Keywords: checkers, draughts, шашки, поддавки
Steeped in history, Checkers has been a favourite board game for centuries. With support for over 10 different variations of Checkers including American, International, Italian and Russian Checkers and over 10 levels of play Checkers V is your ultimate Checkers companion.
★★★★ Very good game one of the best in smartphones and its free
★★★★★ I find this Checkers, magnificent
This top game is free to download and contains adverts to generate revenue, much like commercial tv. It contains a single In App Purchase to remove the adverts.
Checkers V supports over 10 different variations of the modern game:
American Checkers with 3-move opening.
Junior Checkers – captures are NOT mandatory
American Pool Checkers
Suicide Checkers, see if you can lose all your pieces first !
If you do NOT want to play games with forced captures choose the 'Junior Checkers' game type.
The rules of all other Checkers variants require forced captures.
"Checkers" is the American name. In British English, and in various other English-speaking nations, these games are called "draughts." In Russia this game is called “shashki”.
Checkers are known worldwide. There are a lot of varieties of this game. You can play Russian draughts (shashki), International draughts, Pool checkers, Canadian draughts, English draughts, Spanish draughts, German dame and many other variants. They differ in board size and the number of pieces used in the game of checkers.
- ten game modes (Russian (shashki), International, Canadian, Spanish, Brazilian, Italian, English, German dame, Pool checkers, suicide checkers (poddavki), corners)
- strong AI (7 levels of difficulty)
- play with friends on one device (hot seat)
- play online with friends or random opponents via Google Play Game Services
- detailed statistics for single player
- leaderboard with daily, weekly and global top for multiplayer
- 2D and 3D display mode
- a huge number of different checkers boards, among which everyone will find something suitable
- more than 30 achievements, covering both singleplayer and multiplayer
- you can undo and redo any number of moves
- detailed notation of the match (chess style or checkers style)
- the ability to export or import a match to / from FEN or PDN file(s)
- board editor will allow you to make any situation on the checkerboard
There are different by the board size, number of pieces on the checkerboard and the rules of the game, types. The best known are Russian shashki, English, German dame, Spanish Checkers (12 pieces on 8x8 checkerboard), French, Polish (20 pieces on 10x10 checkerboard), Canadian (30 pieces on 12x12 checkerboard). In the 19th century held first national checkers championships in many countries. The most popular were French checkers, later they became international. Russian shashki also have a big community.
In our application, you can play:
- International draughts. 10x10 board, 20 pieces per side, white move first, a sequence must capture the maximum possible number of pieces, flying kings, men can capture backwards.
- Russian draughts (shashki). 8x8 board, 12 pieces per side, white move first, any sequence may be chosen, as long as all possible captures are made, flying kings, men can capture backwards.
- Canadian draughts. 12x12 board, 30 pieces per side, white move first, a sequence must capture the maximum possible number of pieces, flying kings, men can capture backwards.
- Pool checkers. 8x8 board, 12 pieces per side, black move first, any sequence may be chosen, as long as all possible captures are made, flying kings, men can capture backwards.
- Brazilian draughts. 8x8 board, 12 pieces per side, white move first, a sequence must capture the maximum possible number of pieces, flying kings, men can capture backwards.
- English draughts. 8x8 board, 12 pieces per side, black move first, any sequence may be chosen, as long as all possible captures are made, no flying kings, men can’t capture backwards.
- Italian draughts. 8x8 board, 12 pieces per side, white move first, If multiple capture sequences are available, one must select the sequence that captures the most pieces. If more than one sequence qualifies, one must capture with a king instead of a man. If more than one sequence qualifies, one must select the sequence that captures the most number of kings. If there are still more sequences, one must select the sequence that captures a king first, no flying kings, men can’t capture backwards.
- Suicide checkers (poddavki). Russian draughts (shashki) rules. The winner is the first player to have no legal move: that is, all of whose pieces are lost or blocked.
Play this game of draughts and enjoy it with all its rules variants!
This game uses many of the official checkers rules,
plus it is possible to play your own rules using "custom rules" option (i.e. to play without forced to take rule)
You can play using many different rule sets:
- English Checkers (Draughts),
- Italian Checkers
- International Checkers (Polish draughts)
- Brazilian Checkers
- Pool Checkers
- Spanish Checkers
- Russian Checkers (shashki)
- Portuguese Checkers
- Czech Checkers
- Turkish Checkers
- Thai Checkers
- Custom rules checkers
If you like this game please rate it high on the market so to motivate the author to work on it.
For any problem you find in the game please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to help the author to translate the game into your language contact email@example.com
White always moves first, and players alternate moving. Men move one square diagonally forward. Should they reach the file farthest from the player to which they belong, they become kings. This is denoted by placing another piece of the same colour on top of them (or, if this is impossible, placing another piece of the other colour underneath them). Kings can move forward or back one square, again only diagonally.
Capturing is mandatory in Italian draughts. Should a man be found neighbouring an opposing piece behind which is an empty position, the player is compelled to attain this empty position and remove the opposing man from the board. The huffing rule (if a piece that must capture does not do so, the opponent may, at his option, take it before his own move) was stricken from the official rules in 1934. Men may only capture diagonally forward, and can capture a maximum of three pieces in a row. Kings move, as well as capture, backwards; also, they are immune to men---they can only be captured by other kings.
A player wins when he has succeeded in capturing all of his opponent's pieces, or if his opponent resigns. A draw occurs when neither player can theoretically take an opposing piece." [Wikipedia]
In italian checkers capturing is mandatory, the failure to capture may lead to a stalemate in the game.
You can see an extract of the rules in the help.
In order to play on Google Play Games you must have a G+ user and start the match with the appropriate icon Google Play Games. If you are starting a new game you will have the white pieces and you must make the first move waiting for an opponent available. If you join a game started by others, your pieces will be black.
The general rule is that all moves and captures are made diagonally.
All references to squares refer to the dark squares only.
The size of the board is 10×10, the pieces can also capture backward (not only forward), kings can move and capture long-range, the maximum number of men must be captured whenever a player has capturing options.
★ different visual themes for the board
★ 6 difficulty levels (predictive power of play)
★ different styles of play of Android
★ chance to play alone or against a friend on the same device
★ multiplayer to challenge players in Google Play Games, even selecting them from your circles.
How to move
- to move the piece, tap on the sequence of tiles or swipe on all interested tiles
- to move the king, you can do as for the piece, at least if your movement or the capture is not long-range, in this case you can only tap the sequence
Checkers is a simple but challenging board game involving strategy and played by two players on a 6x6, 8x8 or 10x10 board game. You can now have your Checkers game on the go.
One player has dark pieces, and one player has light pieces. They take turns moving their pieces. Players move their pieces diagonally from one square to another square. When a player jumps over their opponent's (the other player's) piece, he takes that piece from the board. By default a potential piece will have to be taken but you can set custom rules and disable this rule.
The player's goal is to take all the pieces of its opponent.
Checkers 2 is a Free game which includes a lot of exciting features, including:
* Great HD graphics
* Ability to choose from a wide variety of Checkers boards
* Supports Checkers International Rules and US Rules
* Advanced Magma Mobile AI engine
* Undo function
* Save Feature
* Option to set up Checkers custom rules
* Tablet Ready
A simple move consists of sliding a piece one square diagonally to an adjacent unoccupied dark square. Uncrowned pieces may move only diagonally forward; kings may move in any diagonal direction.
A jump is a move from a square diagonally adjacent to an opponent's piece to an empty square immediately beyond it, in the same direction. (Thus jumping over the square containing the opponent's piece.) Uncrowned pieces may jump only diagonally forward; kings may jump in any diagonal direction. A jumped piece is considered "captured" and removed from the game. Any piece, whether crowned or not, may jump a king.
Multiple jumps are possible, if after one jump, another piece is immediately eligible to be jumpedeven if that jump is in a different diagonal direction. If more than one multiple-jump move is available, the player may choose which piece to jump with, and which jumping option or sequence of jumps to make. The jumping sequence chosen is not required to be the one that maximizes the number of jumps in the turn; however, a player must make all available jumps in the sequence chosen.
The application contains powerful algorithm of game and friendly classic interface. Challenge your strategic skills with this relaxing game. Now you can enjoy the game of checker anywhere you may be, directly from your smart phone.
* Online players
* Accessibility - Adapted for people with visual impairments
* Game openings
* Ability to compose own game position!!
* Ability to save games and continue later
* One or Two player mode - test your skills against the computer or challenge a friend
* Human-like behaviour - application player always plays unpredictably
* Attractive classic wooden interface
* Undo move
* Advanced AI engine
Your comments will help to improve this application in the future.
Steeped in history, games similar to Checkers were played by the early Egyptian Pharaohs (c.1600 BC) & were even mentioned in the works of the Greek writers Homer & Plato. The modern game dates back to around the 12th century.
Checkers Pro V supports over 10 different variations of the modern game:
American Checkers with 3-move opening.
American Pool Checkers
Try playing Checkers on your Android device. Kids and people of all ages love playing Checkers app! Try it for yourself and you will love it!
Checkers app offers:
- single and two player mode – play against Android or against another human
- 3 different levels in single player mode; easy, medium, hard
- 2 playing modes: move by clicking or by sliding tokens (needs to be enabled in settings)
- shows available moves of selected piece
- shows mandatory moves (jumps)
- game statistics
- simple design that looks great on all android devices and display sizes, including tablets
- small size, less than 1MB!
- new game starts automatically after the previous one ends for more fun and faster playing
- ultrafast response times of Android player
- hours of fun for you, your kids, friends and relatives
- perfect for wasting time while on the way to school or work
- kids love it and keeps them occupied for hours!
How to play? Checkers is played by one player playing against Android or two players on opposite sides of a playing board, alternating moves. The opponent's pieces are captured by jumping over them. An uncrowned piece may only jump diagonally forwards, kings may also jump diagonally backwards. A piece that is jumped is captured and removed from the board. Multiple-jump moves are possible if when the jumping piece lands, there is another immediate piece that can be jumped; even if the jump is in a different direction. Jumping is mandatory – whenever a player has the option to jump, that person must jump (even if it's to the jumping player's disadvantage). Any piece, whether it is a king or not, can jump a king. If a player's piece moves into the kings row on the opposing player's side of the board, that piece is said to be crowned (or kinged), becoming a king and gaining the ability to move both forwards and backwards. If a player's piece jumps into the kings row, the current move terminates; having just been crowned, the piece cannot continue on by jumping back out (as in a multiple jump), until the next move. A player wins by capturing all of the opposing player's pieces.
Checkers originates back to ancient Egypt and is one of the oldest games known to men.
Checkers can also be called English draughts, American checkers, straight checkers, draughts, damas, dama, dame or damka.
Our mission at Classic Games is to bring the best classic, timeless games to Android devices, for free, with the best design, highest quality of professional programming, smallest size and much much more in order to ensure the best playing experience and endless hours of fun playing alone or with your friends, relatives and loved ones.
Please send us an email telling us about games you miss playing, the ones you played for days when you were a kid and we will bring them back to life for your Android device.
- Contain 4 step artificial intelligence
- Supports multiplayer
- Supports your leaderboards, achievements in the world when you log in to Google+
- Supports Invite a friend
- Supports all tablet devices
This version of the game, Checkers - Draughts 3D, wants to keep the spirit of the addictive classic board game and allow players to challenge a friend or improving their skills against the AI.
Checkers - Draughts 3D is a free game suitable for smartphones and tablets, and is based on the rules of international checkers.
On the game board there are 100 boxes, 50 white and 50 dark. On the shaded boxes are placed 20 white pieces and 20 black.
The pieces move diagonally and capture opposing pieces by jumping into the empty space after the piece.
Features Checkers - Draughts 3D:
. very nice graphics and attention to detail
. Single Player or Multiplayer
. choose white or black pieces you want to play
. Artificial intelligence very accurate and with different levels of difficulty
. Enables or disables the forced capture the pawn.
You just have to try Checkers - Draughts 3D, it's free and you can configure how you want to play solo or engage your friends in exciting tournaments.
Get Checkers - Draughts 3D and have fun!
You don’t have to be an expert player to enjoy Maximus, however, as there are many levels of difficulty. Starting with a level to explore the rules of the game, at which Maximus always plays a random move. Then there are seven training levels, from beginner to expert, that you can try before you start giving Maximus more time to think. Improve your play by analyzing your games with Maximus and learning from your mistakes. You can also use the program as a draughts travel set or as a draughts notation booklet, or even in your draughts competition if you are one player short!
* Available in 8 languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese)
* Strong engine with 4 playing modes: 1) rules of the game plus 7 training levels; 2) seconds per move; 3) time schedule; 4) Fischer system
* Multicore processor support and adjustable memory usage
* Pondering option (thinking in the opponent’s time)
* Player vs. Maximus, Player vs. Player, and Maximus vs. Maximus modes
* Intuitive interface with drag & drop or tapping to enter your moves
* Move input support, move hint and help function
* Undo and redo moves; browse your game using the Notation screen
* Replay and analyze your game afterwards
* Automatic analysis of your game, and a graph with search/analysis values
* Save, load, e-mail and import games and positions in Portable Draughts Notation format (PDN)
* Randomly selected opening book moves provide a wide variety in games
* Display of draughts clock, square numbers (optional), and engine information and principal variation (optional)
* Other options: turn board, setup position, automatic replay
* Main differences with the PC version (not available): smaller opening book, no endgame database
* No Ads
Tournament Base, Results and games of Maximus: http://toernooibase.kndb.nl/opvraag/uitslagenspeler.php?taal=1&Nr=11535
- 8-BALL POOL
- CONNECT 4
- OTHELLO, REVERSI
- BOCCE BALL
- MONKEY FRUITS
Play on Keyja.com, the best free internet game server compatible with Android. Directly from your Android smartphone or Android tablet, play free multiplayer games online with a friend. Or meet new players from all around the world. We have thousands of regular users and you will find a partner anytime of the day.
Keyja.com is also a social platform. While playing games, you will talk with new people, you will see their profiles and pictures, and you will make new friends.
- 19 languages supported, including English.
- Timed games / No time.
- Rated games / unrated.
- Observe other people's games, and rotate players without leaving the game room.
- Detailed user profiles combined with a powerful users search engine. (This feature is available only to users aged 18+)
- public chat rooms.
- Friends lists.
- Instant messaging.
- Voice chat.
This game is 100% free. No Hidden cost!
Play Pool, Snooker, American Pool, 8-Ball Pool, Online for free. Do you think you play Pool like a pro ? Compete with other players and find out who is the true pool master!
The chat rooms are guaranteed to be free of charge with no hidden costs, no premium features, no robots, no hostess, and no scam at all. The chat server is founded by standard advertising.
The public areas are controlled by moderators. Sex talk is strictly forbidden.
- 19 languages supported, including English.
- Detailed user profiles combined with a powerful users search engine (users aged 18+ only).
- public chat rooms.
- Friends lists.
- Instant messaging
- Instant picture sharing.
- Voice chat.
We have thousands of regular users and you will find a partner anytime of the day.
In this sort of Memory traning Online Free Brain Game, train your memory and match the pairs before your opponent does.
You will need: Intelligence, memory, attention, focus, speed, visual, and spacial skills.