No complaints. I've tried several apps and I've found that Tusky provides the best and most "native" experience to the real Mastodon web client. Highly recommend!
Covers the basics well; seems stable so far. Push notifications would be nice, but aren't essential.
A light and excellent client for Mastodon instances.
ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCEME in Ghostery browser. A browser shouldn't be used for any part of login routine.
Note5: Can never login. Opens up in internet, login there, then it says "The redirect URL included is not valid"... It needs a facility to swap too and from accounts easily too like Twitter (who've mastered that in their app)
I love using Tusky. It definitely tells me that the infrastructure for a better Twitter replacement is in place. Now: Is it just me, or is it impossible to subscribe to users from other instances from Tusky?
- new media tab in user profiles
- link previews for detail statuses
- added progress indicator for media uploads
- ability to load more statuses in the middle of a timeline
- new splash screen
- support for image keyboards
- added actionbar to PreferenceActivity, improved actionbar when viewing a thread
- new and improved translations
- many bugfixes
Lenali is the first social network and completely voice that speaks your language