Works wonderfully, and has a very clean interface.
Great client. If it had push notifications like Tootdoon, it would be absolutely perfect.
It's lite enough for my needs.
No complaints. I've tried several apps and I've found that Tusky provides the best and most "native" experience to the real Mastodon web client. Highly recommend!
Covers the basics well; seems stable so far. Push notifications would be nice, but aren't essential.
- The initial privacy when composing a toot now works like on web mastodon. Users can specify their preference in the settings for non-reply toots while reply-toots will inherit the privacy setting.
- Several UI/Design improvements
- system notifications now disappear when you open the notifications tab
- Drafts now remember to which toot they should reply
- New Setting for text size
- fixed several bugs & crashes