MySnookerStats can track every ball you pot and every shot you play, delivering you up-to-the-second stats like you see on TV. It's so easy-to-use that you'll never want to play another frame without it - you keep score while your opponent is at the table, then swap when it's your turn to clear up.
But the best bit comes when the match is done, when at the touch of a button, you upload the details of your game to your personal account at MySnookerStats.com. On our website you can track your progress and compare your skills with players from all over the world. Re-live your greatest breaks ball-by-ball and see how you stack up against your mates with head-to-head records and ranking tables.
If you're serious about improving your snooker, your progress graphs and match-by-match records will help you to really understand the strengths and weaknesses of your game.
- two modes of operation so you can choose how detailed your stats will be: STANDARD (easier to use) or PROFESSIONAL (more detail).
- play matches with handicaps or off levels
- store your name and membership id, and the names, ids and handicaps of the last 50 players you've faced so that setting up for re-matches is a breeze.
- save your last 50 matches on the device, for you to review at your leisure, and so that you can upload them later (perhaps when your internet signal is better).
- 50 levels of undo, just in case you make a mistake in assigning scores
- a ball-by-ball text commentary and a current break bar to give clear feedback and reduce the likelihood of mistakes in the first place.
- the app knows all the rules - respots, foul and a miss, multiple reds in one shot, re-racks, skip the last black when the frame is already won, concede or end frame early - but with the flexibility to record every eventuality.
- brilliant score correction facility for when there's a dispute (or perhaps just in case you missed the fact that a red went in when your opponent fouled earlier on in the frame).
- continue matches over several sessions; in fact, you can exit the app at any time (for comfort breaks and the like!) and simply choose "continue last match" to pick up exactly where you were - even the frame timer is paused!
Get loads more information on our website at www.mysnookerstats.com. MySnookerStats is snooker for the internet generation!
[Keywords: snooker, stats, snookerstats, mysnooker, statistics, scores, scoring, ranking, scoreboard.]
- digital, extremely easy to use snooker score counter.
o Keep all history of played games
o All mistakes can be fixed by “undo” function
o Supporting all snooker rules with free ball, fouls, multiple reds in one shot, etc.
o Keeping course of match correct with snooker rules. Invalid pots will be shown to user.
- Keep many players profiles on Your device.
- Keep all history of all matches played on device (with statistics).
- Able to continue uncompleted match.
- Match is persisted in every second, so You won’t loose Your game in case of phone crash or turn off due to exhausted battery.
- Simple and nice look.
Features expected in next versions:
- Live score sharing over www.
- Sharing match result on social networks (Facebook, Tweeter,…)
- Personal training assistant with charts of progress and common training excersises.
Quick and intuitive user interface. - Just press the ball that was pocketed to add on the points.
Save multiple games and return to them later - Have ongoing games with your friends!
Edit the table - Play a short game with less reds, or adjust a handicap.
Undo function - With history for whole frame.
Try out a demo version at http://snooker.rickels.co.uk/
Drill included . . .
★ Walk The Line Drill
★ Sniper Drill
★ Safety Run Drill
★ Lucky 7 Drill
★ Kickbacks Drill
★ Gates Drill
★ Derailed Drill
★ Kickbacks Drill
★ Arc Drill
★ 6 Shooter Drill
☆ Pool Tips Preview
Each drill includes . . .
✓ Written instructions
✓ Video demo
✓ Voiceover instructions
- Latest news from the professional snooker world.
- Calendar of 2014/15 World Snooker (WPBSA) organized tournaments, inlcuding ranking, non-ranking, Players Tour Championship, Championship League, etc.
- Previous winners of most tournaments.
- Many statistics of current season and all-time (world rankings, matches won, century breaks, etc.)
- Player's personal scores of current and previous seasons.
- All information updated daily.
Swipe left for settings page and swipe right for stats page.
Supports fouls, free balls and the removal of any points entered in error.
Frame duration, name input, a gorgeous layout and scrollable on screen panels make this an app vital for any snooker player at any level.
Enjoy your game. Enjoy Snookr.
No Ads. Internet access used for updates only. Storage media read/written for save game functionality only. No third party access.
Thanks: Jack Weeden and Kate Taylor
★ Hours of operation
★ Tournament schedules
★ Amenities such as sports packages, trivia, and more...
★ League options and schedules
★ Equipment availability and types
★ In-house lessons or cue repair
★ Food and/or beverage menus
★ Other games or entertainment
★ Alphabetized listing of U.S. states, with pool rooms listed by city and establishment name.
★ App also uses GPS function to show you pool rooms near your location.
★ Anything else the pool room wants to advertise...if they have it, they can showcase it!
Member pool rooms will also have the option of offering coupons or special discounts through the GoPlayPool app.
The app features an ever-growing compilation of information related to the game. Everything from resources for improving your game, to finding great places to play and events all across the United States.
We encourage users to e-mail us or contact us directly through the application, or website. If you have information about rooms you think should be added to the list, or are no longer open, don't hesitate to get us up to speed. We know there are many great places to play your favorite cue sports, and we want everything to be up to date. We can't always catch everything...after all, as the famous saying goes in the world of pool, "we're human". Please feel free to e-mail us, or send us a comment directly from the app. Our goal here is just to get everybody out there, so they can Go Play Pool!
***Note: SMS Messages are rarely used in this app. The app is free to download, but has features that may incur charges, depending on the users mobile plan. Music downloads and long-distance calling are features on the app which may incur charges for the user, but are not required to be used.***
***Note: SD Card modifications will come from user downloading PDF files or music files from the app. This app does not contain malicious or harmful features.***
The app currently allows you to track the common pool billiard disciplines 14.1 Straight Pool, 8-Ball, 9-Ball and 10-Ball.
Select a discipline, enter player names and match goal and you are ready to rumble! Choose between winner or alternate break or play under pressure by using the shotclock.
Easily find your recent matches by player name, discipline, date or by adding custom keywords like the name of event where the match was played.
And if you had to abort a match you can continue it from here as well.
L’application est basée sur les données réelles de la LNH et permet de bâtir un alignement via un repêchage de 25 rondes, compiler des points durant la saison en tentant d’améliorer périodiquement ses sélections via des échanges, consulter facilement sa performance et sa position au classement, et finalement, joindre et créer un groupe afin de pouvoir échanger avec d’autres participants.
L’application vient donc ajouter une dimension multiplateforme au jeu, permettant à l’utilisateur d’y participer dorénavant sur plusieurs appareils : mobile, tablette et ordinateur.
Nouveautés et améliorations pour la saison 2014-15 :
1. La possibilité d’effectuer son repêchage initial à partir de l’application mobile
2. Des outils d’aide à la décision permettant au participant de prendre les meilleures décisions lors du repêchage et des 10 périodes d’échange, par exemple : % de popularité du joueur à l’intérieur de la ronde, indicateur de joueur blessé, fiche détaillée du joueur ou de l’équipe, etc.
3. Création de groupe simplifiée et améliorée : classement du groupe et clavardage.
4. Tableau de bord permet en un clin d’œil de consulter votre performance de la veille et de la période courante ainsi que votre classement général. Également toute l’information pertinente incluant une liste des joueurs blessés ainsi que des notifications de l’activité dans vos groupes.
5. Classement détaillé : permet de consulter le classement général et de voir l’alignement de chacun des participants.
6. Alertes pour ne pas manquer une seule période de transaction.
* Cette version ne supporte pas les mobiles et tablettes sous le système d'exploitation 4,1.*.
* Cette version supporte les tablettes mais est optimisé pour les mobiles.
* How many Balls must hit the Banks with the opening shot?
* What if the 15th ball is in the rack when playing Straight Pool. How to re-rack?
With "Billiard Rules" you always have the Ruleset for the most common Billiard, Snooker and even Carom Games with you! Once installed, no online syncing is necessary. The rules are always completely on your mobile.
"Billiard Rules" is available in English and in German.
Currently you can view
- 9 detailed Pool Rules
- 4 detailed Snooker Rules and
- 6 detailed Carom Rules
More Games and Disciplines are coming soon...
★Pool Tips is packed with dynamic and interesting videos of tips and advice to give you a solid framework of sound fundamental methods.
★ What is unique about Pool Tips is that there is no dull, dogmatic teaching style, tying you down to just one variation of a method. Different methods and styles are discussed for you to build upon and develop your own unique playing style.
☆ Eye Movement
☆ Mechanical Bridge
☆ Stroke Drill
☆ Control Drill
☆ Sequence Drill
☆ Pool Tips Preview
★ Pool Tips is ideal for beginners, or intermediate players wishing to check and review the fundamentals of the game.
★ This is the first in a planned series of Pool Tips, going from the fundamentals in this app, then on to intermediate and advanced techniques in future episodes.
★ Each video is packed with information, so please get ready to use the pause and rewind button.
Please note that Pool Tips is a video based application, so there will be a longer download time compared to a game app for example.
✦✦✦✦ This app takes up quite a bit of memory space. Please make sure you have enough memory on your device before downloading this app as it is a video based app with a lot of information ✦✦✦✦
Wishing you fun and success with Pool Tips!
★★★ Pool Tips 2 is now available ★★★
» Control the timing of shot (Shot Clock)
» Show score of the match
» Show the names of players
» Show photos of players
» Present the historic of the match
Only in PRO version
» Display various statistics of players
» Customize times of Shot Clock
» Customize the warnings on Shot Clock (sound or voice)
» Customize the warning words on Shot Clock
» Maximum race to 5
» The Shot Clock times can not be changed *
» The Shot Clock warnings can not be changed
» Warnings using only sound effects (no voice effects)
* The Shot Clock times are set according to the recommendations of the World Pool-Billiard Association
Let the app help you to concentrate on your game and get better with every frame!
- Beautiful and simple UI
- Track your matches with up to four players
- View your statistics and compare them with your friends
- Free Mode - play for fun as long as you want
- Frame Mode - set up competitive matches with a fixed number of frames
Why do we need which permission?
- Access network state and Internet access: to display some ads
If you have suggestions or discover any bugs please don't hesitate to contact us, either using the contact-form on www.foschwi.de or via Google Play.
We are also planning to release a Pro-Version of SnookerBuddy at a low cost. This will not just be ad-free, but will also contain following features:
- Save your match to continue it later
- Synchronization between devices
- Graphs to illustrate your statistics
Bring the app to your billiards / pool game of 8 ball pool, or 9 ball pool or even for a game of 'killer'.
Please rate this app on it's simple to use interface. It's for people who just want a no nonsense very simple scoreboard counter.
From the developer of Pool Drills (10 free billiards drills to improve your game) & Pool Tips 1 & Pool Tips 2 (billiards fundamentals lessons)
To input player names: Menu button>Settings>Input names>Save
To reset score & player names: Menu button>Settings>Reset
Updates planned for the future . . .
Absolutely none :) This app is designed to keep life simple, just open up the app, then give your Android phone a few seconds to get it's head around this highly complex app ;) Then either press up or down.
Warning: If you end up losing, please do not use your android phone as a missile aimed at your opponent's gleeful grin ;)
It contains information regarding all the countries of the world, their flags,maps and much more.
Expand your knowledge - with over 200 countries and 200 capitals, this is the most complete atlas app on the market.
Spice up your chemistry on Android!
*Complete list of 118 elements
*Search by element name
*Detailed properties of each element
*History, Sources, Isotopes information about each element
The app is a mobile periodic table. Which is a tabular arrangement of the chemical elements, organized on the basis of their atomic numbers, electron configurations (electron shell model), and recurring chemical properties. Elements are presented in order of increasing atomic number (the number of protons in the nucleus).
Get Slim App would help you to get slim by giving you tips on how to reduce weight and stay in shape.
GiveUp also stores your last smoked time, in order to analyze your smoking habits. Moreover the app is completely free, so give it a try.
Why quit smoking now?
No matter how old you are or how long you’ve smoked, quitting can help you live longer and be healthier. People who stop smoking before age 50 cut their risk of dying in the next 15 years in half compared with those who keep smoking. Ex-smokers enjoy a higher quality of life – they have fewer illnesses like colds and the flu, lower rates of bronchitis and pneumonia, and feel healthier than people who still smoke.