MySnookerStats can track every ball you pot and every shot you play, delivering you up-to-the-second stats like you see on TV. It's so easy-to-use that you'll never want to play another frame without it - you keep score while your opponent is at the table, then swap when it's your turn to clear up.
But the best bit comes when the match is done, when at the touch of a button, you upload the details of your game to your personal account at MySnookerStats.com. On our website you can track your progress and compare your skills with players from all over the world. Re-live your greatest breaks ball-by-ball and see how you stack up against your mates with head-to-head records and ranking tables.
If you're serious about improving your snooker, your progress graphs and match-by-match records will help you to really understand the strengths and weaknesses of your game.
- two modes of operation so you can choose how detailed your stats will be: STANDARD (easier to use) or PROFESSIONAL (more detail).
- play matches with handicaps or off levels
- store your name and membership id, and the names, ids and handicaps of the last 50 players you've faced so that setting up for re-matches is a breeze.
- save your last 50 matches on the device, for you to review at your leisure, and so that you can upload them later (perhaps when your internet signal is better).
- 50 levels of undo, just in case you make a mistake in assigning scores
- a ball-by-ball text commentary and a current break bar to give clear feedback and reduce the likelihood of mistakes in the first place.
- the app knows all the rules - respots, foul and a miss, multiple reds in one shot, re-racks, skip the last black when the frame is already won, concede or end frame early - but with the flexibility to record every eventuality.
- brilliant score correction facility for when there's a dispute (or perhaps just in case you missed the fact that a red went in when your opponent fouled earlier on in the frame).
- continue matches over several sessions; in fact, you can exit the app at any time (for comfort breaks and the like!) and simply choose "continue last match" to pick up exactly where you were - even the frame timer is paused!
Get loads more information on our website at www.mysnookerstats.com. MySnookerStats is snooker for the internet generation!
[Keywords: snooker, stats, snookerstats, mysnooker, statistics, scores, scoring, ranking, scoreboard.]
- digital, extremely easy to use snooker score counter.
o Keep all history of played games
o All mistakes can be fixed by “undo” function
o Supporting all snooker rules with free ball, fouls, multiple reds in one shot, etc.
o Keeping course of match correct with snooker rules. Invalid pots will be shown to user.
- Keep many players profiles on Your device.
- Keep all history of all matches played on device (with statistics).
- Able to continue uncompleted match.
- Match is persisted in every second, so You won’t loose Your game in case of phone crash or turn off due to exhausted battery.
- Simple and nice look.
Features expected in next versions:
- Live score sharing over www.
- Sharing match result on social networks (Facebook, Tweeter,…)
- Personal training assistant with charts of progress and common training excersises.
- Latest news from the professional snooker world.
- Calendar of 2014/15 World Snooker (WPBSA) organized tournaments, inlcuding ranking, non-ranking, Players Tour Championship, Championship League, etc.
- Previous winners of most tournaments.
- Many statistics of current season and all-time (world rankings, matches won, century breaks, etc.)
- Player's personal scores of current and previous seasons.
- All information updated daily.
Drill included . . .
★ Walk The Line Drill
★ Sniper Drill
★ Safety Run Drill
★ Lucky 7 Drill
★ Kickbacks Drill
★ Gates Drill
★ Derailed Drill
★ Kickbacks Drill
★ Arc Drill
★ 6 Shooter Drill
☆ Pool Tips Preview
Each drill includes . . .
✓ Written instructions
✓ Video demo
✓ Voiceover instructions
Quick and intuitive user interface. - Just press the ball that was pocketed to add on the points.
Save multiple games and return to them later - Have ongoing games with your friends!
Edit the table - Play a short game with less reds, or adjust a handicap.
Undo function - With history for whole frame.
Try out a demo version at http://snooker.rickels.co.uk/
★Pool Tips is packed with dynamic and interesting videos of tips and advice to give you a solid framework of sound fundamental methods.
★ What is unique about Pool Tips is that there is no dull, dogmatic teaching style, tying you down to just one variation of a method. Different methods and styles are discussed for you to build upon and develop your own unique playing style.
☆ Eye Movement
☆ Mechanical Bridge
☆ Stroke Drill
☆ Control Drill
☆ Sequence Drill
☆ Pool Tips Preview
★ Pool Tips is ideal for beginners, or intermediate players wishing to check and review the fundamentals of the game.
★ This is the first in a planned series of Pool Tips, going from the fundamentals in this app, then on to intermediate and advanced techniques in future episodes.
★ Each video is packed with information, so please get ready to use the pause and rewind button.
Please note that Pool Tips is a video based application, so there will be a longer download time compared to a game app for example.
✦✦✦✦ This app takes up quite a bit of memory space. Please make sure you have enough memory on your device before downloading this app as it is a video based app with a lot of information ✦✦✦✦
Wishing you fun and success with Pool Tips!
★★★ Pool Tips 2 is now available ★★★
The app currently allows you to track the common pool billiard disciplines 14.1 Straight Pool, 8-Ball, 9-Ball and 10-Ball.
Select a discipline, enter player names and match goal and you are ready to rumble! Choose between winner or alternate break or play under pressure by using the shotclock.
Easily find your recent matches by player name, discipline, date or by adding custom keywords like the name of event where the match was played.
And if you had to abort a match you can continue it from here as well.
* How many Balls must hit the Banks with the opening shot?
* What if the 15th ball is in the rack when playing Straight Pool. How to re-rack?
With "Billiard Rules" you always have the Ruleset for the most common Billiard, Snooker and even Carom Games with you! Once installed, no online syncing is necessary. The rules are always completely on your mobile.
"Billiard Rules" is available in English and in German.
Currently you can view
- 9 detailed Pool Rules
- 4 detailed Snooker Rules and
- 6 detailed Carom Rules
More Games and Disciplines are coming soon...
Swipe left for settings page and swipe right for stats page.
Supports fouls, free balls and the removal of any points entered in error.
Frame duration, name input, a gorgeous layout and scrollable on screen panels make this an app vital for any snooker player at any level.
Enjoy your game. Enjoy Snookr.
No Ads. Internet access used for updates only. Storage media read/written for save game functionality only. No third party access.
Thanks: Jack Weeden and Kate Taylor
If you play Pool, you need Cue Tool!
• Easy-to-read rules for NINE games including:
- 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Killer, Speed Pool, 1-Pocket,
- Straight Pool, Snooker and more...
• FIVE essential tools (so far):
- Coin Toss, Shot Timer, Scoreboard,
- Killer Scoreboard, Speedball Timer
• Pocket Reference:
- Pool Coach (NEW!), Glossary, Tips & Tricks
• More features yet to come...
Concise rules for SEVEN Pool games (plus rules for Snooker and 3-Cushion Billiards).
You'll never be in doubt about your next move with Cue Tool.
Decide who breaks-off with a fully 3D-rendered coin-flip tool.
A 60-second shot timer, which gives a subtle vibration warning at 30-second mark.
Very useful for League Players where timed shots are common.
Keep score with an easy-to-use general purpose scoreboard tool.
Capable of scores of up to 3 digits, perfect for Straight Pool or Snooker.
Automatically keep track of who's breaking next.
Manage Killer Pool games with ease. No chalkboards needed when you can keep track of UNLIMITED player lives, right in the palm of your hands. Shuffle player order and restart games instantly!
A stopwatch specifically designed for Speed Pool. Scores saved to a highscore table and even caters for time penalties automatically!
POOL COACH (NEW!)
Step-by-step lessons from Beginner-level to Advanced.
Extensive glossary of over 175 cue-sport terms with quick index, hyperlinks and search capabilities.
TIPS & TRICKS
Give yourself the edge with tips and tricks to various Pool games.
A collection of useful bookmarks to various sites in the world of cue sports.
ALL THIS FOR LESS THAN THE PRICE OF A GAME OF POOL!
For support and more info:
• Get a visual overview of all the latest news from your favourite sports
• Choose only the sports that are of interest to you, and personalise your home screen
• Explore via Tag Nav™, our innovative news navigation system
• Enjoy complete articles with photos and videos from trusted sources
Featuring a quality selection of top world sport publications, including Fansided, SB Nation, , Sports Media 101, Reuters and many more
PERSONALIZE > EXPLORE > GET ALERTED > SHARE > RESEARCH > REACT
It’s my sport news - Get Sports Republic now!
Twitter - SportsNews_App
Facebook - facebook.com/SportsRepublic
Sports Republic is available in 8 regional editions - USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, LatAm and International
L’application est basée sur les données réelles de la LNH et permet de bâtir un alignement via un repêchage de 25 rondes, compiler des points durant la saison en tentant d’améliorer périodiquement ses sélections via des échanges, consulter facilement sa performance et sa position au classement, et finalement, joindre et créer un groupe afin de pouvoir échanger avec d’autres participants.
L’application vient donc ajouter une dimension multiplateforme au jeu, permettant à l’utilisateur d’y participer dorénavant sur plusieurs appareils : mobile, tablette et ordinateur.
Nouveautés et améliorations pour la saison 2014-15 :
1. La possibilité d’effectuer son repêchage initial à partir de l’application mobile
2. Des outils d’aide à la décision permettant au participant de prendre les meilleures décisions lors du repêchage et des 10 périodes d’échange, par exemple : % de popularité du joueur à l’intérieur de la ronde, indicateur de joueur blessé, fiche détaillée du joueur ou de l’équipe, etc.
3. Création de groupe simplifiée et améliorée : classement du groupe et clavardage.
4. Tableau de bord permet en un clin d’œil de consulter votre performance de la veille et de la période courante ainsi que votre classement général. Également toute l’information pertinente incluant une liste des joueurs blessés ainsi que des notifications de l’activité dans vos groupes.
5. Classement détaillé : permet de consulter le classement général et de voir l’alignement de chacun des participants.
6. Alertes pour ne pas manquer une seule période de transaction.
* Cette version ne supporte pas les mobiles et tablettes sous le système d'exploitation 4,1.*.
* Cette version supporte les tablettes mais est optimisé pour les mobiles.
Bring the app to your billiards / pool game of 8 ball pool, or 9 ball pool or even for a game of 'killer'.
Please rate this app on it's simple to use interface. It's for people who just want a no nonsense very simple scoreboard counter.
From the developer of Pool Drills (10 free billiards drills to improve your game) & Pool Tips 1 & Pool Tips 2 (billiards fundamentals lessons)
To input player names: Menu button>Settings>Input names>Save
To reset score & player names: Menu button>Settings>Reset
Updates planned for the future . . .
Absolutely none :) This app is designed to keep life simple, just open up the app, then give your Android phone a few seconds to get it's head around this highly complex app ;) Then either press up or down.
Warning: If you end up losing, please do not use your android phone as a missile aimed at your opponent's gleeful grin ;)
At first, please register more than 2 players .
[Setting -> Player List -> Add]
choose a game, and decide a condition, then you can start the match.
[Game -> New Game -> (Game)]
You can also confirm historys
[Game -> History]
Please rate this app
It contains information regarding all the countries of the world, their flags,maps and much more.
Expand your knowledge - with over 200 countries and 200 capitals, this is the most complete atlas app on the market.
Spice up your chemistry on Android!
*Complete list of 118 elements
*Search by element name
*Detailed properties of each element
*History, Sources, Isotopes information about each element
The app is a mobile periodic table. Which is a tabular arrangement of the chemical elements, organized on the basis of their atomic numbers, electron configurations (electron shell model), and recurring chemical properties. Elements are presented in order of increasing atomic number (the number of protons in the nucleus).
Get Slim App would help you to get slim by giving you tips on how to reduce weight and stay in shape.
GiveUp also stores your last smoked time, in order to analyze your smoking habits. Moreover the app is completely free, so give it a try.
Why quit smoking now?
No matter how old you are or how long you’ve smoked, quitting can help you live longer and be healthier. People who stop smoking before age 50 cut their risk of dying in the next 15 years in half compared with those who keep smoking. Ex-smokers enjoy a higher quality of life – they have fewer illnesses like colds and the flu, lower rates of bronchitis and pneumonia, and feel healthier than people who still smoke.