- Centralisez automatiquement tous vos documents (factures, relevés, avis…) et justificatif de domicile,
- Photographiez et conservez, toujours sur vous, vos documents administratifs (Carte d’identité, Passeport, Livret de famille, Permis de conduire, Carte grise…),
- Visualisez instantanément vos documents reçus et ajoutés depuis le fil d’actualité,
- Réalisez rapidement vos démarches en regroupant automatiquement les documents nécessaires,
- Soyez guidé dans la réalisation et la finalisation de vos démarches,
- Échangez de façon sécurisée des documents importants et sensibles.
Digiposte Pass est le compagnon de votre vie numérique, votre assistant personnel qui vous aide à gérer votre quotidien.
Digiposte Pass est un service de confiance du Groupe La Poste : tous vos documents et données personnels sont conservés et hébergés en France dans le coffre-fort numérique Digiposte respectant les mêmes normes de sécurité que les sites bancaires.
Le téléchargement et l'utilisation de l'application Digiposte Pass sont gratuits. Vous bénéficiez de 5 Go de stockage offert.
Pour bénéficier d’un espace de stockage de 20 Go, abonnez-vous à l'option de stockage de Digiposte. L'option de stockage Digiposte est un abonnement annuel avec renouvellement d'abonnement automatique.
Téléchargez l’application et simplifiez, dès maintenant, votre vie numérique !
Politique de confidentialité et Conditions générales d'utilisation : https://secure.digiposte.fr/conditions_generales
Unlike other scanning apps, this one runs entirely on your Android device without needing a network, so there are NO data charges or network delays whatsoever, and the IDs you want to read are NOT uploaded to any server unless you explicitly choose to do so.
IDReader is the first ID card reading application designed and optimised for mobile devices, providing single-click capture and accurate results within seconds. It works well in a wide range of lighting conditions, supports oblique angles, can read partially damaged cards, and can perform recognition across a broad spectrum of distances and sizes.
IDReader also simplifies logistics operations. Many companies and authorities now accept ID cards as proof of delivery. However, it is inconvenient and error prone to manually transcribe the lengthy combination of letters and digits on these IDs, and photographic transmissions involves delays and inaccuracies.
Our IDReader solves these problems with a single click.
Furthermore, IDReader provides instant feedback to the user through an automated colour coded confidence measure to ensure that ID cards are scanned in focus and recognised accurately.
The 'basic' version of IDReader provides slightly lower capabilities and accuracy than the 'full' and 'pro' versions. There is also a very short delay before recognition results are displayed to the user (other versions do not have this delay). To upgrade or enquire about volume licensing deals and other deployment options, or to hear about the wide range of other image recognition solutions offered by Imense Ltd., please email email@example.com and visit our website.
(1) Hold your Android device horizontally, making sure the camera is not obscured. Try to hold the ID card steady or place it on a flat surface and line it up such that the ID string is roughly positioned within the bottom red focusing rectangle. The focusing box serves as a visual guide to make it easy to get perfect results.
(2) Tap the camera icon on the screen to take a picture of the ID string. IDReader will analyse the image you took and recognise and display the ID string. The ID will be displayed in green (high confidence), amber (medium confidence), or red (low confidence). A low confidence might indicate that the image was out of focus or that lighting was insufficient for the camera to capture a good image. In that case, simply hit 'return' and take the image again. There is also a button and settings option to make use of the flash or torch light if your device has one.
(3) You can then tap the ID string to edit it or copy and paste it into another application. To copy the ID to the clipboard, swipe it with your finger and then select 'Copy to clipboard' from the context menu.
(4) If you would like the ID to be uploaded to a a server for logging or verification, then simply hit the 'Verify' button. The URL for ID upload and an optional user name and label (tag) can be configured via the 'Settings' menu.
(5) To take a new image, simply press the 'back' button on your Android device.
(6) If you'd like IDReader to save each image that it recognises to your SD card, then please go to the 'Settings' menu and check the option 'Save images to SD card'. Images will be written to your SD card using file names of the form 'ID_date_time.png'. The 'Settings' menu can be accessed by pressing the menu button on your Android device or by selecting it from the activity bar.
✓ With the Xambox for Android app, bring a new dimension to the paperwork genius!
✓ Gather all your documents in a totally safe personal space,
✓ Retrieve them from a simple keyword, view and annotate them, share them easily.
Free app, no ads, free storage for life.
GATHER ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS
Is your desk a mess? Xambox will help you file your docs all together like a genius.
Tke a picture with your phone camera, scan your papers, collect your electronic bills, archive digital documents (.doc, .ppt, .xls, .jpg…).
RETRIEVE THEM FAST
Your docs are named automatically. All words are indexed to facilitate the use of the search engine.
Add notes to them; organize them in folders if you wish.
Retrieve the original hard copy in your archive box thanks to the information given by your Xambox. Ex: Box 3, Divider 1, Page 12.
BRING THEM ANYWHERE
From any computer or mobile device connected to the Internet: search, view, modify your documents without downloading them!
The integrated online viewer lets you know if you are dealing with the right document. The coverflow menu lets you go through your documents as if you were browsing them for real
USE THEM IN SITUATION
Download your documents with their original extension; share them with your friends or coworkers via email or social networks using a secure link.
Set alerts onto your documents to remember important deadlines
ACCESS YOUR DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE ANYTIME
Check your bills or any other doc and add some using the camera.
Retrieve your docs thanks to the search engine.
Share them with your contacts by e-mail, Twitter or Facebook.