It can measure actual size.
Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note3... Galaxy series has been optimized for the device.
Please note that some devices can not measure the actual size.
Cause some devices not use android standard density and resolution.
NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (need to be enabled in experimental features setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have secure key-guard enabled, try "Hibernate and Lock Screen" shortcut or "Pull up" gesture on Home soft-key.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation package" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
* Wake-up timer coalescing
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
"Minimalistic, non-intrusive, and very functional" - XDA Developer TV
"The greatest discovery you will make" - Android Authority
It's fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple - yet elegant.
- Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar
- Live running apps and running indicators
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)
Sidebar Pro lifts the limitations put on the lite version and opens access to new customizability as well as functionality - elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Pro offers the full set of features.
- Unlimited items!
- Right side swipe!
- Live Running apps!
- Live Running indicators!
- Task Management!
- Lock items!
- Custom icons!
- Full settings!
- Adjust width!
- Adjust opacity!
- Choose color scheme!
- Disable notification! (Hidden by default on rooted devices)
Sidebar is in constant development. Development began as soon as the idea stemmed well before the debut of Ubuntu Phone and recent such apps. The developer ensures a smooth and polished experience. User experience & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the perfect multitasking app for Android. Follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
- Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
- Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
- Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority's Top 7 Apps of the week
- Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
- Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
- Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Camera: The torch widget requires full access to the camera in order to function.
Network: The toggles for Wi-Fi and Mobile Network require network permissions
Kill Background Processes: Task management on Sidebar requires this permission (swipe running apps away to kill them)
In this guide, you will learn how to get beautiful, professional results no matter what your project is, even if you have never tried your hand at wood finishing before.
You will learn about every step in the wood finishing process from a professional wood finisher with years of experience.
Here are just a few of the chapters you will find inside The Complete Guide To Wood Finishing:
★ WOOD FINISHING IN GENERAL
★ PREPARATION OF NEW AND OLD SURFACES
★ STAINS IN GENERAL
★ THE MIXING AND USE OF WOOD FILLERS
★ VARNISH AND SHELLAC
★ VARNISHING, RUBBING, POLISHING
★ VARNISH DEFECTS AND THEIR CAUSES
★ WAX FINISHES AND OIL-RUBBED FINISHES
★ INTERIOR TRIM WOODS
★ BRUSH GRAINING
★ DECORATIVE WOOD FINISHES BY GLAZING AND HIGHLIGHTING
★ REPAIRING DAMAGED FINISHES
Why take a chance on the woodworking project you have spent hours on when you can own this guide and get professional results?
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI
This app is for all those people out there who can not get enough of cats or performing basic arithmetic operations in their life. As one of those people, I realized there was a large (and rapidly expanding!) market segment that was ignored and that I could fill. So, one hackathon later, my first Android app ever, CatCalc, was born. You're welcome.