Fast, simple, and easy
FenceMe Scorekeeper is the first simple and easy fencing score keeping application that is both elegantly designed and functional at the same time. Other fencing referee applications either appear outdated, are slow, or are simply confusing to use.
Are you tired of managing a stopwatch, clipboard, and remote at the same time, while trying to referee a bout? FenceMe combines all the tools that a fencing referee might need to keep track of a bout, replacing the scoresheet, timer, and pencil with a single, easy to use app, so the referee can keep track of the fencing itself - perhaps right of way, or making the correct call instead of flipping a coin for priority or watching a timer.Features of FenceMe
• Easy to follow instructions
• Win/tie detection and tiebreakers with automatic priority selection
custom bout times and point totals
• Double touches
• Penalty cards
• Alarms on bout finishAre you sold yet? If not, FenceMe also has features that make refereeing more streamlined and enjoyable!
• Simple swipe gestures (to increment/decrement points)
• Sabre mode (timer is hidden)
• Sound and haptic feedback for the timer
• Stay awake while the bout runs
• Optional snackbar popup on score increments
FenceMe is fully customizable, and almost everything can be changed in the settings to your liking.
Questions? Feature requests? Issues? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
App icon made by Freepik
is licensed by CC 3.0 BY