I keep getting the following error: "Error Occured while communicating with the server. Please check your network" I am trying to book classes and can't do so as the error message keeps coming up. I have restarted my phone and the app multiple times now. I have also "checked my network" many times. Tried with 4g and different wifi connections. All didn't work. Previous fix suggested by kfit was to reinstall the app but I find it ridiculous to have to keep reinstalling the app everytime this happens. It's been months now and I see that many other people are having the same problems. KFit please fix this. What's the purpose of paying so much money for this service if we can't even book classes properly?!
It never accepts my Visa debit card for payment. This is the only app that gives me a problem with online payments using that and it's really frustrating.
How can an app ask for users to sign up before even indicating price of a membership? Info also not available on website. Great user experience KFIT
Same as everyone else cant conneCt to the server
The agent in the app was not helpful at all, did not fix the bug in the app, i could not sign up for classes, the agent left the chat without fixing my problem, absolutely ridiculous
- Now you no longer have to subscribe to monthly plan to access the activities. Just pick an activity, one-click and off you go.
- You can book for your friends too.
- You can relax with a SPAFIT massage, then treat yourself to BEAUTYFIT manicure.
- All Access membership now is called Fitness Pass. You can still workout as usual, even better with nice long deep massage stroke after your workout.
- If you like what you see, mark it as Favourite so you can easily go again.