I keep getting the following error: "Error Occured while communicating with the server. Please check your network" I am trying to book classes and can't do so as the error message keeps coming up. I have restarted my phone and the app multiple times now. I have also "checked my network" many times. Tried with 4g and different wifi connections. All didn't work. Previous fix suggested by kfit was to reinstall the app but I find it ridiculous to have to keep reinstalling the app everytime this happens. It's been months now and I see that many other people are having the same problems. KFit please fix this. What's the purpose of paying so much money for this service if we can't even book classes properly?!
App gives grossly incorrect estimation of distances - often less than half. Places 17 km away are shown as 6.7 km ! This needs to be fixed. Another pain is the filters - they must be simplified. I waste lot of time scrolling past items which I am not interested, but can't filter out easily The idea of the app is good, hope it grows with more partners. Best of luck.
How can an app ask for users to sign up before even indicating price of a membership? Info also not available on website. Great user experience KFIT
It never accepts my Visa debit card for payment. This is the only app that gives me a problem with online payments using that and it's really frustrating.
It cannot connect to the server for few weeks. They said they will fix the issue asap but this take took long
I'm unable to add events to my Google calendar via the app even when I select "add to calendar". Can only do it via desktop, which is troublesome
- Now you no longer have to subscribe to monthly plan to access the activities. Just pick an activity, one-click and off you go.
- You can book for your friends too.
- You can relax with a SPAFIT massage, then treat yourself to BEAUTYFIT manicure.
- All Access membership now is called Fitness Pass. You can still workout as usual, even better with nice long deep massage stroke after your workout.
- If you like what you see, mark it as Favourite so you can easily go again.