The app allows you to -
• control multiple HydraWise units from the one app
• configure watering schedules and zones
• configure flow, rain and soil moisture sensors
• view watering and rainfall reports
• view watering schedules and history
• manually run (or suspend) individual irrigation zones
• view forecast and current weather conditions
This app requires a free account at http://hydrawise.com. To actually turn your sprinklers on or off remotely a HydraWise irrigation controller is required - this can be purchased from the HydraWise website.
With a HydraWise Irrigation Controller you can -
• save water by automatically adjust watering schedules based on local weather (rainfall, wind, temperature, humidity)
• control the system from anywhere in the world
• water more when it is hot, water less when it is cold or has rained
• get reports on watering history, rainfall and temperatures
• manage multiple irrigation controllers from the one login
Next, note the meter reading at the beginning of a time period (for example, when you turn the irrigation motor on) and at the end (for example, when the pivot has completed a circle). Enter only the numbers visible on the totalizer (rolling numbers, no decimals). If your meter totalizer has rolled over, you may need to enter a 1 in front of the ending reading to make the calculations work.
The app will calculate the amount of water applied to the given field over the given time period.
The main features are:
> A list of all of your plots including indicators regarding the plants current status
> Graphs (defined per customer by Phytech's support center) providing a week's continues trend of your selected parameters
> an easy and friendly interface for comparing 2 different parameters (again defined dynamically by Phytech's support center.