You can also use Flash Your QR to share URLs directly from the browser.
The person you are sharing with needs to be able to scan QR codes. This can be done with the Barcode Scanner application (market://search?q=pname:com.google.zxing.client.android) for Android or NeoReader for iPhone.
If you experience any problems, please contact me at email@example.com with a bug report.
Flash Your QR is open source software. The source code is available at: https://github.com/brasse/flash-your-qr.
No more business cards. Keep your Contact information on your wrist.
1. The Pebble version requires the BETA Pebble Appstore for Android - available at https://developer.getpebble.com/blog/2014/02/03/Android-appstore-beta/
2. The Pebble App will upgrade your firmware
3. When you start QR Who on Android it will prompt you to install the Pebble App on you watch. This will launch the "My Pebble" App and install the Pebble App
4. Return to QR Who from My Pebble once it finishes installing QR Who on your watch and send your contact information.
5. After that you don't have to be connected to display your contact QR code. It's saved on the watch! Just Launch QR Who on the Pebble with the side buttons.
6. Have your friend point her QRCode reading app (like Barcode Scanner or Red Laser) at your watch and accept the incoming contact information.
For Sony SmartWatch...
1. Download the QR Who App to your Android Phone
2. Enter your contact information in the LiveWare Smartwatch Applications and Settings under QR Who
3. Select the QR Who app on your Sony Smartwatch
4. Have your friend point her QRCode reading app (like Barcode Scanner or Red Laser) at your watch and accept the incoming contact information.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch 2
Read, Create and Store QR Codes using this one simply amazing App.
Features in this version include:
1) Scan and Read all types of QR codes.
2) Create QR codes.
3) Read QR codes and sync them automatically to your SalesForce.com
4) Read QR and sync them to your LinkedIn contacts list.
5) Share your QR codes to various social networks like Facebook, twitter
6) Fixed a major performance issue.
7) Fixed some small minor bug fixes.
Billion QR (Generator-Reader) is intuitive, sleek in design, and hits straight to its purpose.
Encuentra la inspiración y rompe con cualquier bloqueo creativo en Paredro Magazine. Revista de diseño gráfico, marketing y creatividad.