★ Sale 50% off SuperBeam PRO
★ Free 14 days PRO trial (find it in the navigation drawer menu!)
SuperBeam 4.0 is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between your devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2015 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's, contacts... You name it!).
• Keep history of all transfer operations.
• Modern Material Design user interface, with simplified send/receive screens (which can be merged under user interface settings).
• Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that don't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• Super easy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip.
• Unlimited history records.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
• To be able to send and receive contacts (since SuperBeam 4.0): READ_CONTACTS & WRITE_CONTACTS.
• To manage WiFi Direct connection: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & CHANGE_WIFI_STATE.
• To receive using QR scanner or Near Field Communication: CAMERA & NFC.
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
GUIDE> http://help.medieval.it (by Absolutely Android)
* Custom security manager for incoming BT connections: only authorized devices can connect, if you accept. If you refuse, no access is granted on your servers: personal data files and privacy are safe against hacker, nerd, geek and guru (enanched Bluetooth server security is disabled by default)
* 3rd party applications can open (or pick) files from sdcard using this package like attachment, music, pictures or any multimedia file (no external intents are supported for performance purpose)
* Support for legacy 2.0 and AES (128, 192 and 256 bit) encryption (both pack and unpack) of Zip files (like WinZIP or WinRAR) - keep private document secure using a long pass to protect it
* Enhanced all-in-one app with the fastest file browser ever seen (you can verify by yourself, test it now)
* Professional, clean and fast UI where you can customize any aspect of the file viewer. Customizable user interface in order to best fit your needs (expert only)
* Thumbnails for APK, audio, video, image (also inside archive files: Zip, GZip, TAR) - thumb picture (miniature) not stored on cell phone memory
* It can connect to new and old cellphone: nokia, samsung, lg, sony (Android does not support infrared IR pan)
* Search files also inside Zip, GZ, Tar (advanced searching inside archive can take double time to complete)
* Improved contact send function in order to manipulate telephone numbers on generated VCARD (vcf) files
* Cut, copy, move, paste, delete multiple items using the integrated explorer of this application
* You can full unhide (or hide) hidden media (both smartphone and sd memory)
* OBEX layer (obexftp and obexopp) entirely developed by Medieval Software
* Compress, uncompress and extract Zip (encrypt with password), GZip, Tar
* Cleaner program settings view using shortcut icons pane
* Sharing: you can share a single file or an entire path
* Powerful bookmark feature with precise sorting
* Contact send screen supports contacts groups
* Test and check archive integrity (deflate)
* Desktop folders shortcuts
* Calculate MD5 and CRC32
* Power saving management
* Streaming service
* No root required
* Multi language
* Home folder
* File sort
* Open as
Freeware with AD (free software) - You can now remove advertising from this application by purchasing "Medieval Licensing System" on the Android Market!
NOTE - SDPD (uuid port route) may not work on Android 1.5 and 1.6 so friend services could not reach you!
FAQ> Why "Bluetooth File Transfer" requires the contact read permissions?
A. In order to send your contacts over Bluetooth, if you wish, for example to your car-kit or to another smartphone. Open main menu, select Send contacts item, put a check beside the contacts you would like to send and finally press Send button.
"The beauty of this utility is its simplicity" - redmondpie.com
Supports Android 5.0 (along with everything else that's later than Android 2.3)
FastFileTransfer has a simple mission: Offering fast, offline file exchange between literally any platforms.
In a world of dozens of different operating systems, with many different file transfer standards and protocols,
it's still difficult to transfer files between them. With FastFileTransfer, you have a flexible solution for any
data exchange need.
• Lightning fast: Transfer 1 GB in under 4 minutes
• Send multiple files or even whole folders (as ZIP)
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
• Receive from any device and operating system that supports WiFi
• No need for an existing WiFi connection
• Works completely offline
• The receiver does not have to have the app installed
• Send multiple files as ZIP
• Display QR codes for faster receiving
• Optionally use NFC for pairing
• Unique engine specifically developed for compatibility against a wide range of Android devices
• Send to an unlimited number of devices at the same time
Buy the Pro Version to:
• Receive files from devices that don't have FFT installed
• Let receivers download multiple files with one click (unzipped)
• Get rid of the ads
Using this app, you can easily send a file to an iPhone or any other phone that does not have Bluetooth but Wi-Fi.
Will Kelly from Techrepublic wrote a tutorial on how to send files from Android to iOS using Fast File Transfer: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/smartphones/send-files-between-android-and-ios-with-fast-file-transfer/6097
How to send multiple files?
Just select multiple files in your file explorer and tap "Send via" (or similar) -> "Fast File Transfer"
In some file explorers first tap "Send via" in the menu, choose this app and then your files.
I don't want to always enter the address on the receiver's phone!
Simply use the built-in QR codes or NFC support.
The transfer speed this app offers depends on the sender and receiver device.
Although I have never experienced such a case, I do not guarantee for any data fees caused by this app.
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 and other devices
LG G2 and LG Flex with Android 4.4.x
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email email@example.com so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
This app lets you access the world-famous XDA forums, plus reply to threads, add new ones, manage your PMs, and more!
The premium XDA app is ad-free and has additional features versus the free XDA app.
Please note: XDA Premium works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. The first load might take the longest even if you're on WiFi.
• This is the PRO version unlocker for SuperBeam. Please install the free version of SuperBeam before installing this PRO unlocker.
• You only need to purchase PRO unlocker once, and it will be available on all of your devices. If Google Play asks you to buy again on your other devices (or shows you error messages), just open SuperBeam PRO listing on Play Store on the web and you should be able to install it to all of your devices from there.
• After installation, please restart SuperBeam app just to make sure everything goes well.
• You can download the SuperBeam for PC from here: http://superbe.am/pc
• Please do not upgrade to PRO if you are having issues with the free version, as the issues will most probably persist.
Get SuperBeam PRO now and unlock more awesome features:
★ Get rid of annoying ads.
★ Change the default saving location to any directory on any available storage (like external SD card).
★ Send and receive files to/from your computer through SuperBeam app for PC, using QR code or manual sharing key (get it from http://superbe.am). By the way, it is compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac! *
★ Send entire folders and preserve their hierarchy.
★ Unlimited history records of all transfer operations.
★ Pair devices using manual sharing key. This is particularly useful for devices that do not have a camera nor NFC (like Android TV's).
★ Share files with more than one device at the same time.
★ Send unlimited number of files through web interface, with the ability to download them all as a zip archive (with folders too!).
★ Pre-Lollipop: automatically disable mobile data (3G/4G) connection while sharing with other devices, to prevent them from eating through your data plan.
★ Be SuperAwesome and support the future development of SuperBeam. We have much more to surprise you with!
* Currently, SuperBeam for PC does not support WiFi Direct. Hence, both your computer and your Android device(s) must be connected to the same WiFi network in order to share files.
With imo beta, users can preview and try new and experimental IM features. However, the beta app is less stable than the official imo instant messenger app. For the latest stable version, download our official app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imo.android.imoim.
We're actively adding new features to the beta app, so please send us feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read every email!
* Free high-quality video and voice calls
* Share pictures and video with friends
* Create groups with friends, family, roommates and more
* Easily share and explore photos in your groups
WHY GET HI?
★ REAL FREE WIFI PHONE: You can call out to any mobile or land line for free!
★ ENCRYPTED SECURE CALLS: All Hi communications are encrypted with 256-bit AES and extremely secure!
★ NO HIDDEN COSTS AND COMPLETELY FREE: There is nothing to purchase and Hi will always be free.
★ NO SUBSCRIPTION NEEDED: Just enjoy the free WiFi calls and video calls without any subscription fee.
★ NO TIME LIMITED: There is not a time limitation for calls and you can talk whatever long you want with your friends and family.
★ AVAILABLE INTERNATIONALLY: You can make unlimited international voice/video calls between your Hi contacts for free with crystal clear audio quality.
★ NO ADS, NO PRIVACY CONCERN: Hi is completely free and financed by its sister game company. There are NO ADS so you can talk to you friends and family in this highly privacy protected app.
★ CAN BE USED WITH DATA: All Hi services are available with 4G/3G/EDGE. We charge you nothing. Carrier data charges may apply.
★ 720P HD VIDEO CALLS: The HD quality video call brings you and your family together wherever you are.
★ SWITCH FROM VOICE CALL TO VIDEO CALL: You can switch from voice call to HD Video call on the fly.
★ WORLD'S FIRST 10,000 GB FREE VIDEO CLOUD STORAGE: You'll never run out of space on your phone and miss out on capturing a moment with "Hi". With Thunderclap Technology, you can sync all your photos and videos on Hi and delete local copies to save your phone space.
★ INSTANT PHOTO/VIDEO SHARING: All your private cloud photo/video shares are instant and costs you no data traffic!
★ SAME AS SMS: All messages will be stored while your phone is shut off or without network. You can get them immediately when Hi launches next time.
★ AND MUCH MUCH MORE: Sent/Delivered/Read Status for Messages, Advanced Privacy Settings, Group Chats, Voice Messages, Tens of Thousands of Free Animated Stickers, Multi-Login, Web Chat, Free Custom Chat Bubbles, Share Locations, Free Custom Wallpapers and easily exchange contacts.
To help make Hi a better app, please send us your feedback to email@example.com.
Wicked Fast: Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
Cloud Protection: All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
The Latest Flash: We keep improving our cloud servers, and provide the latest version (16.0) of the Flash player over the cloud.
Save your bandwidth: Puffin uses proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please be noted that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
☆ Incredible page load and rendering speed
☆ Adobe Flash support over cloud during the daytime (also works on Android 4.4+)
☆ Download to cloud (up to 20M per file)
☆ Theater mode for Flash videos and games
☆ Virtual trackpad and gamepad
☆ Add-on functions (Pocket, Evernote, Facebook, translator and more)
☆ Color theme for toolbar and sidebar
☆ Full web experience (desktop and mobile view）
☆ Incognito tab: Auto-clean your browsing activities in the app
=== In-App-Purchase ===
* One-Year subscription of Adobe Flash 24/7 support over cloud for $1.99
* One-month subscription of downloading files to cloud (up to 1G per file) for $0.99
===== Limitations =====
* The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local contents, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in their home countries.
* Puffin is blocked in some countries (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and by some schools (e.g., in United States).
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq/
If you're having any problems email me your device model and what you tried to do to make it work that I'll reply as fast as possible.
Full/paid version advantages:
- transfer of any file type
- transfer files of any size
- transfer of multiple files at once
- several speed optimisations that reaches up to 3x transfer speed (compared to free version)
What others been saying:
"This works so much faster than Bluetooth", "WiFi Shoot is free, and I’m impressed with what it can already do" (Tested www.tested.com/news/166998-google-app-play-0813/ )
"It’s easy, it’s effective, and for a beta version, it works pretty darn well." (iJailbreak www.ijailbreak.com/applications/wifi-shoot-android-app-download/ )
"it's remarkably easy to use" (androidpolice.com http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/08/06/wi-fi-shoot-beta-lets-users-share-photos-and-videos-via-wi-fi-direct/ )
"(WiFi Shoot) do a pretty impressive job" (redmondpie.com http://www.redmondpie.com/wifi-shoot-for-android-lets-your-transfer-videos-and-photos-between-devices-using-wi-fi-direct-video/ )
This app was personally successfully tested on the following devices:
Galaxy Nexus (GSM), Nexus 7, Galaxy S2 (International), Galaxy S3 International (both on Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean), HTC One S, Nexus 10, Nexus 4 (on 4.2.2), Sony Zperia Z
Note to ASUS Transformer TF300 users: ASUS removed WiFi Direct from the TF300 on Jelly Bean. The app needs WiFi Direct to work. That's ASUS fault!
Note to Samsung Galaxy SIII users: The Galaxy SIII does not behave well to receive invitations. Try to always initiate the connection from the Galaxy SIII.
This app have been reported by users to be working perfectly on the following devices:
Galaxy S, HTC One V
I'll be personally testing more soon.
This app theoretically works with any pair of ICS+ devices with WiFi Direct support. But unfortunately, due to bad implementation of the WiFi Direct drivers by individual device manufacturers sometime devices are not compatible with each other, don't work multiples times until a reboot, or simply decide not to work at all. For example, the Galaxy Nexus on ICS used to crash and reboot the device just by turn on and off the wifi direct a few times, and that have nothing to do with the WiFi Shoot, it was just on the device settings menu. Unfortunately there's really nothing that WiFi Shoot can do to work around those specific devices issues. I strongly suggest users having those kind of problems to send angry e-mails to your specific device manufacturer customer support.
If it does not work on your device, DO NOT BUY THE PREMIUM, it won't change anything!
Graphic Design by: Sophia Coelho
* Please, if you have any force close during usage, report it and tell me on the report which devices you're using. Thank!
"wifi direct" "ad hoc" "file transfer" shoot wireless files images videos share
Instructions are available at developer's site.
- Supported Wi-Fi -
Tokyo Metro Free Wi-Fi
Toei Subway Free Wi-Fi
Toei Bus Free Wi-Fi
JR East Free Wi-Fi
NTT-EAST FLETS SPOT
Tokyo Metro/Toei Subway/Toei Bus/JR East Free Wi-Fi are provided by Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi.
This App was made for POLYTRON devices only. Two POLYTRON devices could send file if both of them are using the same App.
We’ve built the world's largest map of Wi-Fi hotspots, so finding the best connection is no longer a hassle. Our massive network of over hundreds of millions of hotspots is helps you combat slow networks and find the best WiFi anywhere in the world.
Just download wefi Pro to your Android and change the way you experience your device and your monthly bills.
Free edition of FoxFi will require you to restart after some usage, otherwise it is same as full version.
Sprint and AT&T may not allow you to install our app from Play Store, please install the apk file directly from http://pdanet.co/android, or install on the computer side from http://pdanet.co/a
Due to lockdowns through each phone system update, WiFi mode will only be allowed on a short list of compatible devices. As of April 2015, IN GENERAL,
---Verizon Samsung phones (S3/4/5, Note 2/3/4) , Verizon LG phones (G2/3) and Verizon Sony phones (Z3) are supported with all Android versions including Android 5.0/5.1.
---Verizon HTC phones (M7/8) will only work on Android 4.1 ~ 4.4.
---Verizon Motorola phones will only work on Android 4.3 or below.
---Straight Talk phones will only work if it uses Verizon and is one of the above.
---AT&T Samsung phones will only work on Android 4.2 or below.
---Other carriers/phones will only work if they still have Android 4.0 or below.
---For all other phones, use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead. If you absolutely need a WiFi hotspot, see below for "WiFi Share".
*To get around lockdowns on WiFi mode FoxFi may prompt you to install a certificate on your phone, this will cause the Android system to enforce a screen lock and show a security message in notification. For more detail and steps to remove screen lock please visit http://pdanet.co/wifi.
*If you receive a message asking for a "password for credential strorage" this is due to a bug in the Android system. Please see steps to clear this message at http://pdanet.co/wifi
USB mode works on almost all Android phones. It allows connection from Windows PC or Mac. In addition, PdaNet comes with a "WiFi Share" feature that can further turn the Windows PC into a WiFi Hotspot so that you can connect other devices to it and share your phone's Internet connection.
*T-Mobile or MetroPCS users can only use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled in PdaNet. This will break Netflix however.
*If your phone is not recognized by your computer after connecting USB, please see http://pdanet.co/driver
*Please treat Windows tablets (non RT) the same as Windows PC.
Bluetooth mode allows connection from Windows PC, Android tablets (excludes Android 4.4) or devices that supports Bluetooth DUN.
*A system bug in Android 4.4 for tablets will break Bluetooth mode, this is fixed in Android 5.0 or later.
*For Android tablets it is possible only the browser app will work in Bluetooth mode. That is because other apps may be looking for wifi or cell phone connection and not recognize the Bluetooth Internet.
*One way around the above two issues is to find a wifi hotspot to connect the tablet to at the same time (such wifi hotspot does not need to provide Internet access).
This application is still in BETA so please let us know your thoughts! If you are a developer interested in building an application on top of the HitcherNet SDK follow the instructions for contacting Kharybdis here: http://www.hitchernet.com/