No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2014 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's... You name it!).
• Supports Android 2.3.3 and later.
• Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
• Light and dark color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO (on SALE for a limited time!) and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• SuperEasy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip and share SuperBeam APK.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
For issues, questions and ideas: http://support.superbe.am
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
If you're having any problems email me your device model and what you tried to do to make it work that I'll reply as fast as possible.
Full/paid version advantages:
- transfer of any file type
- transfer files of any size
- transfer of multiple files at once
- several speed optimisations that reaches up to 3x transfer speed (compared to free version)
What others been saying:
"This works so much faster than Bluetooth", "WiFi Shoot is free, and I’m impressed with what it can already do" (Tested www.tested.com/news/166998-google-app-play-0813/ )
"It’s easy, it’s effective, and for a beta version, it works pretty darn well." (iJailbreak www.ijailbreak.com/applications/wifi-shoot-android-app-download/ )
"it's remarkably easy to use" (androidpolice.com http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/08/06/wi-fi-shoot-beta-lets-users-share-photos-and-videos-via-wi-fi-direct/ )
"(WiFi Shoot) do a pretty impressive job" (redmondpie.com http://www.redmondpie.com/wifi-shoot-for-android-lets-your-transfer-videos-and-photos-between-devices-using-wi-fi-direct-video/ )
This app was personally successfully tested on the following devices:
Galaxy Nexus (GSM), Nexus 7, Galaxy S2 (International), Galaxy S3 International (both on Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean), HTC One S, Nexus 10, Nexus 4 (on 4.2.2), Sony Zperia Z
Note to ASUS Transformer TF300 users: ASUS removed WiFi Direct from the TF300 on Jelly Bean. The app needs WiFi Direct to work. That's ASUS fault!
Note to Samsung Galaxy SIII users: The Galaxy SIII does not behave well to receive invitations. Try to always initiate the connection from the Galaxy SIII.
This app have been reported by users to be working perfectly on the following devices:
Galaxy S, HTC One V
I'll be personally testing more soon.
This app theoretically works with any pair of ICS+ devices with WiFi Direct support. But unfortunately, due to bad implementation of the WiFi Direct drivers by individual device manufacturers sometime devices are not compatible with each other, don't work multiples times until a reboot, or simply decide not to work at all. For example, the Galaxy Nexus on ICS used to crash and reboot the device just by turn on and off the wifi direct a few times, and that have nothing to do with the WiFi Shoot, it was just on the device settings menu. Unfortunately there's really nothing that WiFi Shoot can do to work around those specific devices issues. I strongly suggest users having those kind of problems to send angry e-mails to your specific device manufacturer customer support.
If it does not work on your device, DO NOT BUY THE PREMIUM, it won't change anything!
Graphic Design by: Sophia Coelho
* Please, if you have any force close during usage, report it and tell me on the report which devices you're using. Thank!
"wifi direct" "ad hoc" "file transfer" shoot wireless files images videos share
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
1. You have to connect two devices via WiFi.
2. Run program on both devices.
3. Set directory for files store.
4. Choose file and click "Send file".
Also availible version for Windows and Windows Mobile (you can send files from/to your PC or WM-device).
If you want to remove ad - tap "About" button".
WiFi Direct, Ad-hoc
• This is the PRO version unlocker for SuperBeam. Please install the free version of SuperBeam before installing this PRO unlocker.
• After installation, please restart SuperBeam app just to make sure everything goes well.
• You can download the SuperBeam for PC from here: http://superbe.am/pc
• You only need to purchase PRO unlocker once, and it will be available on all of your devices. If Google Play asks you to buy again on your other devices (or shows you error messages), just open SuperBeam PRO listing on Play Store on the web and you should be able to install it to all of your devices from there.
• Please do not upgrade to PRO if you are having issues with the free version, as the issues will most probably persist.
Get SuperBeam PRO now and unlock more awesome features:
★ Get rid of annoying ads.
★ Change the default saving location to any directory on any available storage (like external SD card).
★ Send and receive files to/from your computer through SuperBeam app for PC, using QR code or manual sharing key (get it from http://superbe.am). By the way, it is compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac! *
★ Send entire folders and preserve their hierarchy.
★ Pair devices using manual sharing key. This is particularly useful for devices that do not have a camera nor NFC (like Android TV's).
★ Share files with more than one device at the same time.
★ Send unlimited number of files through web interface, with the ability to download them all as a zip archive (with folders too!).
★ Share SuperBeam APK for those situations where there is no internet connection around. Makes life easier for your friends!
★ Automatically disable mobile data (3G/4G) connection while sharing with other devices, to prevent them from eating through your data plan.
★ Be SuperAwesome and support the future development of SuperBeam. This is just the beginning, and we have much more to surprise you with!
* Currently, SuperBeam for PC does not support WiFi Direct. Hence, both your computer and your Android device(s) must be connected to the same WiFi network in order to share files.
"The beauty of this utility is its simplicity" - redmondpie.com
Finally even older devices can send files at speeds like Wi-Fi Direct!
Fast File Transfer is an alternative for Bluetooth file sending.
The app uses Wi-Fi Tethering for establishing a connection between the devices but does not need the Internet.
Due to its high speed, this technology is especially recommended for sending big files.
• Up to 20x speed of bluetooth
• Easy to setup
• The receiver is device-independent
• No need for a common Wi-Fi connection
• No data usage for file transfer (Just for advertisements)
• The receiver does not have to have the app installed
• Send single or multiple files
• Displays QR codes for faster receiving
Just tap the instruction image
• Use NFC for pairing (in beta stage)
Using this app, you can easily send a file to an iPhone or any other phone that does not have Bluetooth but Wi-Fi.
Will Kelly from Techrepublic wrote a tutorial on how to send files from Android to iOS: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/smartphones/send-files-between-android-and-ios-with-fast-file-transfer/6097
Simply tap "Share via" in any file exlorer or in the gallery app, choose this app and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to send multiple files?
Just select multiple files in your file explorer and tap "Send via" (or similar) -> "Fast File Transfer"
In some file explorers first tap "Send via" in the menu, choose this app and then your files.
I don't want to always enter the address on the receiver's phone!
Use the built-in QR codes or
Save a bookmark:
Send multiple files once and add a bookmark to the file index page in your web browser. Later just open this bookmark to receive files.
Where can I change the password and username?
Open the app from the launcher. The instruction screen will appear. Now press the menu button and choose "Settings".
This app might not run on some phones due to restrictions of manufacturers or carriers that make it impossible for the app to access WiFi tethering.
Please don't write bad reviews because of this fact, unfortunately I cannot do anything against it.
Please don't write 3-star reviews mentioning the app did not work on your device. 3-star-reviews influence the overall rating as well.
!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA THE "EMAIL DEVELOPER" LINK INSTEAD OF WRITING BAD REVIEWS IF YOU EXPERIENCE BUGS !!!!
The app does not work on:
Most HTC devices
Motorola Razr XT910 (Restarts phone; Problem in Motorola's Android implementation)
Motorola Razr XT890
Some Galaxy Y devices
Devices that don't have WiFi Tethering setting, such as the Nexus 7
The transfer speed this app offers depends on the sender and receiver device. The highest value I measured is 33 Mbit/s which means 1 GB in under 5 minutes.
This app uses zxing (http://code.google.com/p/zxing/) for QR code generation.
Although I have never experienced such a case, I do not guarantee for any data fees caused by this app.
* Call the embedded wifi tethering (Wifi Hotspot) settings,
* Call the embedded Bluetooth setting frame.
* Share your Internet to other device via wifi connection.
* App2SD support
*Some countries' wireless carrier will charge for the tether service. But some carriers won't do it. Please ask the call center of your wireless operator if you have this issue.
*You may wait for a while due to download the FAQ web data from the server.
"I highly recommend it to everyone, and I give it a 9 out of 10!" - OMG!Droid
See full review: http://omgdroid.com/share-the-crap-out-of-your-files-with-send-file-transfer-nfc/ (site down)
Due to the large numbers of devices out there it is likely that this app won't be 100% compatible with all of them. Please send your feedback to the developer instead of down rating to help improve this app!
✓ Auto-detect Bluetooth, Wifi or Wifi Direct (Wifi Direct is experimental)
✓ BEAM to Send! - Use NFC to pair & initiate transfer! (only for supported devices)
✓ Super easy to use! Zero setup required
✓ Send multiple photos, music or videos at once
✓ Works completely offline so no data costs!
✓ Widget support
✓ Send straight from Gallery or other apps (Share)
✓ Fast pairing with QR code
✓ Auto-saved pairs list
✓ Easy access to received files
✓ Beautiful interface from Android 2.2 up!
★Get Send! Pro to send any files you like★
Please report bug or request features on xda developers:
The developer has made the best effort to make sure the app works with different Android devices but sometimes devices might behave differently. If you encounter any issues please let the developer know by email instead of down rating the app, it will be much appreciated!
This App was made for POLYTRON devices only. Two POLYTRON devices could send file if both of them are using the same App.
WiFi HotSpot Tether (Ad-hoc mode, AP where available), Bluetooth
Share your 3G/4G Internet connection with Windows, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, PS3, Wii, Xbox. No tether fees.
You can also install that application directly from our link: http://bit.ly/OG_tether_direct
Requires root access on the device! See here for more details:
http://bit.ly/opengardenroot or check out our new app, which does not require root access: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opengarden.android.MeshClient
Open Garden Foundation
"You are the network!"
WiFiShare is an innovative mobile app which enables adhoc file transfer between two or more android phones. It uses wireless hotspot technology provied by today's phones to do file transfer and does not depend on any intermediary infrastructure. Using WiFiShare, files are transferred in few steps with a transfer speed of 1.5-2.5 MBps. We have built two different apps to cover nearly all Android based phones.
1. WiFiShare (works on all devices beyond Android 2.3)
2. WiFiShare Client (Works on devices from Android 1.6)
For more information : http://muc.iiitd.edu.in/wifishare/
Step by step usage : http://muc.iiitd.edu.in/wifishare/StepByStep.html
This application uses Wi-Fi Direct technology to allow communications. In addition, it also allows us to know where each message was sent with the simple act of clicking on it.
All this has been done using zero knowledge proofs and elliptic curve-based cryptography for authentication and SNOW3G new algorithm for encrypting all information sent between users, protecting the privacy of the data.
Wifi HotSpot settings and tether settings has never been so easy.
Wi-Fi Tethering is an application that allows you to quickly start and enable your portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
a) You can call the embedded wifi tethering (Wifi Hotspot) settings as well as bluetooth settings.
b) Share your Internet to other device via wifi connection.
c) You can also control your wifi settings directly from this application, you can use it as a wifi finder.
d) Turn on or off your mobile data too.
We have tried to make the design more user friendly, but still if you think that we need improvement, please let us know.
Your data never leaves your WiFi network. Nothing is ever sent to NextApp or any third party. There is no subscription fee of any kind, nor is there any reliance on external servers or Internet access.
* FILE MANAGER: Use the file browser to upload and download content to and from your device. The file browser is a fully functional file manager, with the ability to move, copy, rename, and delete files and folders on the phone/tablet. DRAG-AND-DROP file upload lets you quickly upload files by simply dragging them into the browser. With Google Chrome, you can event drag-and-drop entire hierarchies of folders. Uploaded files are queued/uploaded sequentially, so you can be repeatedly drag files/folders into WebSharing without worry.
* MUSIC: A built-in music player enables you to stream music from your device to your computer. The music tab features the ability to browse by album, artist, and playlist. Tracks can be uploaded and downloaded wirelessly, with the capability to send/receive multiple tracks at once.
* PHOTOS: The photo browser lets you display and download photos to your computer. A built-in image viewer provides the ability to display large photos with pan and zoom capabilities.
* VIDEOS: The video browser displays videos stored on the phone and/or taken by the camera. Videos may be downloaded or viewed directly using both HTML5 and Flash-based video players. The HTML5 player has streaming support, letting you quickly skip to a position inside large movies.
* WEBDAV ACCESS: WebDAV support enables you to mount your phone/device from Windows, Mac, and Linux computers in much the same manner as you would a USB disk or network shared folder.
* GUEST MODE: Two configurable user accounts, "owner" and "guest", allow fine-grained control over what content is accessible through WebSharing. The owner account can see all content on the device, while the guest account can only view certain items that you specify. Each account has its own password and can be quickly enabled or disabled from the main screen of the application.
* PRIVACY AND PERFORMANCE: Your data never leaves your Wi-Fi network when you use WebSharing. It does not use the Internet / cloud to perform transfers. Your computer and phone/tablet will communicate directly and privately. And because your data doesn't go over the Internet, transfers happen at local network speed.
Network support: WebSharing is intended for use on Wi-Fi networks, but can work over cellular networks if your carrier allows direct access to phones/devices on their network. Most carriers do not allow cellular access.
Browser support: WebSharing supports modern web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
The music player requires Adobe Flash. The video player can use either HTML5 or Flash. The multiple upload feature requires Adobe Flash.
Video format support: WebSharing can play videos using either an HTML5 or Flash-based video player. Video format support varies by browser and operating system. Most current browsers will play MP4 files using HTML5. The Flash player is capable of playing MP4, 3GPP, and FLV files.
More information and documentation are available on our web site: http://android.nextapp.com/site/websharing
We are going to introduce a powerful tool for your android device now you have your device’s network manager, which manage your device’s wifi and internet. This wifi app prepared with modern and simple interface with many features. Now your android device network management in your touch. Even you can test your internet speed using this wifi tool.
Features of Wifi & Internet Manager:
• Your new wifi manager tool providing you simple visibility of protected and open wifi networks or Access points list even help to connect with them.
• You can check details of any wifi network or access point within your range like SSID, security type, strength and bssid etc.
• You can directly remove or forget any unused wifi network from your configuration within click.
• You can set your wifi network or access point priority so you can connect using this app with that as you come its range.
• You can view data usage by running applications with your new wifi & internet manager application.
• Now you can check your device information with our wifi tool like your model number, manufacturer, android version, android id, internal and external ip and mac address of your device.
• The most interesting feature we bind it with that, is you can test your internet speed test with your wifi manager tool. You can check your actual ping, download and upload speed with attractive UI and Graph view, even you can save and share it with your wifi & internet manager.
• This new Wifi & Internet manager giving you jumbo tools with that which is our wifi and internet booster which quickly boost your device’s internet speed and wifi speed.
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3 and other devices
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
advanced settings tethering