* Wifi toggle
* Vibrate/Ringtone mode
* Data connection toggle (Cellular network)
* Background data synchronization toggle
New themes and features coming!
This App is designed for the Sony Smartwatch 1.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch 1
NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android is a universal IPsec VPN client which is compatible to all major IPsec VPN gateways (e.g. NCP, CISCO, Juniper/NetScreen ScreenOS, Microsoft Server 2008 R2, Check Point, SonicWall, LANCOM Systems, Teldat, Astaro, Adtran).
It provides reliable and encrypted network VPN connectivity from Android based devices, and ensures continuous corporate VPN access for users on the go, without the need to root the device. Whether providing VPN access to a virtual desktop session, business email, or most other Android applications, NCP Secure VPN Client enables business-critical application connectivity.
Please uninstall NCP’s Secure Client Preview (if available) prior to installing the new version. Before you uninstall the client preview, export your existing configuration and import it into the new client.
- Support of Widgets
- IKEv1 (Main Mode, Aggressive Mode), IKEv2 support
- IP address assignment via local IP address/manually or IKE config. mode
- XAUTH on/off
- Split/full tunneling network access
- Pre-shared key
- PKCS#12 certificate support
- One-time-password support (OTP support)
- OTP token option; separate entry field for token code at user logon
- Auto reconnect mode: After starting the VPN connection the client will always try to reconnect after interruption of a WiFi or cellular connection, until the connection is manually disconnected by the user
- Configurable connection mode (always, auto-reconnect)
- Profile import of .pcf, .wgx, .ini or .spd files
- NCP VPN Path Finder Technology (prerequisite: NCP VPN gateway, starting with v 8.0, at the corporate headquarters)
- FIPS Inside: The NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android uses an embedded FIPS 140-2-validated cryptographic module (Certificate #1747) running on a Android platform per FIPS 140-2 Implementation Guidance section G.5 guidelines.
Furthermore, it is not recommended to have both client versions, NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android and NCP Secure VPN Client for Android (or the trial versions), installed in parallel.
- Widget for comfortable start of configured VPN connections
- Various stability improvements
For Frequently Asked Questions please visit our Developer Webpage Link.
This release supports Android 4.0 (and later) devices with the VPN API. It is NOT necessary to root the Android device.
NCP Engineering GmbH is a manufacturer of software solutions for high-security company communication over public networks and the Internet. NCP’s core competencies lie in the areas of remote access, IP routing, VPN and firewall technologies, identity and access management (IAM), network access control (NAC) as well as strong authentication and integration of PKI infrastructures.
Simple operation, central management, compatibility and efficiency are essential qualities of the NCP solution. Integration into existing IT infrastructures that use a variety of client platforms can be undertaken without problems. Globally operational organizations rely extensively on NCP products, using them to interconnect all their information exchanges via the Internet.
While we are unable to guarantee compatibility for all devices, we look forward to your feedback in connection with any problems you may encounter. You can provide us with feedback by sending us an email to:
By using this application, you agree with the end user license agreement:
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection
- Full colour terminal / ssh client
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SD card
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Seamlessly connect 'via' other SSH connections with one click
- Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- SSH key agent forwarding
- Support for two-factor authentication (eg: Google Authenticator)
- Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password - just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
- Works out of the box with Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, Mint, Gentoo and all other flavours of Linux
- zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
- Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
- Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
- Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
- Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
- A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
- Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
- Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
- Dark, Light, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
- Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
For a detailed overview of this applications permissions and how each one is used in our ssh client please see http://sonelli.com/permissions
Once the application is installed the BlueAnt device will read back all text messages automatically. We guide the user through the pairing process and provide help, voice controls and easy access to BlueAnt Technical Support, our Facebook page and Twitter feed.
Requires Android 2.3 or greater.
• Outgoing phone Call Confirm dialog, and Incoming phone Call protection.
• Call Start and Call End notifier with beeps or vibration.
• Call Log with totals statistics.
• Open the contact address in Google Maps.
• Really small and optimized for minimum battery consumption.
• Configurable exceptions such as bluetooth, headset...
• Different styles, including slider buttons.
-Features only in the Plus+ version:
• Quick access and call all contact numbers.
• Send SMS & e-mails.
• PIN locking.
• More exception options such as contacts, car mode, USSD...
• Support: email@example.com
With Contacts+ you can send free and regular text messages without switching apps, auto-sync beautiful pics to your contacts from Facebook, and get birthday reminders so you’ll never forget a birthday again!
Contacts+ is the place to connect, however you want, with the people you care about!
★ Beautiful contacts design
★ Integrated Dialer, Call log and Messages list (swipe left/right)
★ Light / Dark themes
★ Groups & favorites contacts display
★ Grid / List contacts view
★ Smart contacts prioritization by Frequency or sort by A-Z / Recents
★ Send FREE & regular text messages to your contacts from one place
★ View contacts messages history (thread) in their profiles
★ Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin & Foursquare integrated in your contacts
★ Navigate to your contacts addresses from their profiles
★ Auto pictures and birthdays sync with Facebook, including cover photos
★ Auto pictures sync with Google+
★ Merge duplicate contacts (supports most devices)
★ Contacts widget
★ Birthdays reminders
★ Fast T9 & Gesture search by names, numbers, emails and company
★ Quick call - press & hold a contact pic to call from your main contacts screen
★ Speed dial
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Contacts Plus uses Wi-Fi / data to send free text messages to other Contacts+ users. Carrier charges may apply
Supports multimedia and uses phone camera to take an image/video and directly send it as an attachment.
Supports POP3, IMAP and Microsoft exchange.
Provides powerful features, such as search, IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing and so on.
Thank you for using it.
Keywords: gmail, hotmail, yahoo mail, aol email, email, mail, email client, mail client, K9, K9 mail, K-9, K-9 mail, multimedia,
multimedia email, multimedia mail, multimedia message, send email, send mail, send message,
send multimedia message
If aRDP doesn't work for you, please report the problem through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review. See below for setup instructions for Windows, and Linux.
If you need an VNC viewer, please search for aRDP's sister project bVNC in Google Play. In addition, a SPICE client named aSPICE is now part of the same project. Finally, if you are an oVirt, RHEV, or Proxmox user, you can check out Opaque VDI on Google Play as well.
Current known issues:
- Does not work for accounts with no password.
- Does not work for users with cyrillic letters in the user name.
aRDP is a secure, SSH capable, open source Remote Desktop Protocol client that uses the excellent FreeRDP library and parts of aFreeRDP. Its features include:
- Remote desktop control of computers running any version of Windows
- Remote desktop control of Linux computers with xrdp installed.
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling for added security or to reach machines behind a firewall.
- UI Optimizations for different screen sizes (for tablets and smartphones)
- Samsung multi-window support
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format, unencrypted DSA keys in PKCS#8 format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
- Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab/Super and arrow keys
- Sending ESC key using the "Back" button of your device
- Ability to use D-pad for arrows, and to rotate D-pad for some bluetooth keyboards
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- Available on-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- Available on-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Using it is recommended (get hackers keyboard from Google Play).
- Export/Import of settings
- Clipboard integration for copy/pasting from your device
- Choosing a different color depth
- Audio support
Instructions on how to enable Remote Desktop on Windows:
Instructions on using RDP with Linux:
- Install the xrdp package on Linux. Then, connect to your machine's IP/host name on the standard port with your Linux user name / password.
aRDP is the sister project of bVNC and they share a common code-base. GPL source code here:
* Complete re-write and not based at all on the standard Android mail client
* Cleaner UI
* IMAP Idle Push
* Save/Download attachments to SD (Internal MD Filebrowser, OI File Manager, AndExplorer, or ES File Explorer can be used)
* Bulk Tools (read/unread/delete/flag/move to folder)
* Support for dozens of mail providers such as:
o Yahoo Suite (Yes, yahoo, ymail, and rocketmail really do work even over wifi)
o Hotmail Suite (Yes, we got hotmail, live, windowslive, and msn to work as well)
o Aol (Many people still use aol)
o Gmail (We think it is better than the stock gmail client)
o GMX (Yes, we support this one)
o FastMail(Fastmail! My favorite!)
o Manually add any POP3/IMAP mail provider
* Better performance than stock mail client
* Status bar notifications
* Settings support (Signature, Font Size, Patterns, Ring Tone, LED Color etc.)
* Notification Channels (Profiles for Sound, Vibration, and LED)
* Folder subscriptions
* All folder synchronization
* Return-address configuration
* Keyboard shortcuts
* Empty Trash
* Message sorting