The solution to register for a "virtual" queue
Ubip.me simply & for free
For the user 3 steps:
- I launch the Ubip.me application
- I scan the QRcode on the signage provided by Ubip.me, I am automatically registered in the queue.
(I can leave the queue at any time)
- Await to be notified via the application
- I can move away from the place if necessary, when my turn arrives I am alerted by a notification via the application
- I just have to introduce myself instead.
- Free solution (without ads & limited to 1 simultaneous ticket).
- Anonymity guaranteed without creating an account or recovering data.
- Know in real time his position in the queue (estimate).
- Instant & Simple (one click, one scan, one beep).
- Dedicated application allowing notifications (even the closed application).
- Free it from the constraints of traditional queues.
- Improves the experience and comfort of users.