* Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
* Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
* Track the status of your print jobs
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
▬ and many more!
GMAIL WIDGETS is an easy to use collection of beautiful homescreen WIDGETS in a variety of sizes - from icons to full screen widgets - that show an UNREAD count of email, SMS / text messages and calls as well as previews (sender, subject and content). It can aggregate messages from different sources into a unified (combined) inbox.
Lots of widgets show you the UNREAD count, but this is the only one that shows you WHAT these UNREAD messages are and WHO they are from.
The Gmail widget in Android is unreliable and not customisable: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23279
Unlike some of the other Gmail widgets on Google Play, this app works with the latest version of the Gmail app. It does not require third party apps like K-9, nor logins and passwords. It just works!
Review of an older version on TalkAndroid: http://www.talkandroid.com/100486-get-a-cool-gmail-widget-for-your-android-smartphone-available-on-the-google-play-store-video/#more-100486
"Well worth it. It only took a minute or 2 to realize this is well worth the price tag. I had high hopes for the GMail 4.1.2 update, but even after flashing super gapps, I was extremely disappointed. This widget is highly customizable and is light years above the stock Gmail widget. A+"
"Excellent after last update. Have waited a long time for a decent looking gmail widget."
"Very very useful app, I love the new design."
- Automatic updates on older Gmail versions - on the latest version, please use the refresh button!
- Previews - shows the first lines of the message in addition to sender and subject (depending on size)
- Supports different labels (e.g. Priority Inbox, Starred, and custom labels) from several accounts, even on the same widget (Unified Inbox)
- Customisable appearance through themes and colors
- Different sizes to choose from, including scrollable, resizable stack and list widgets for newer Android versions (not available prior to Honeycomb)
- Option to show unread SMS / text messages and missed calls
- Works with WidgetLocker
- When you perform actions on your new mail, these may not be reflected immediately on the widget unless you press the refresh button in Gmail and on the widget.
- It may take up to 30 seconds for the widget to refresh the first time or after a reboot. During this time it may not look like anything is happening. Please be patient.
- If you don't see the widgets in your widget list, reboot your device to make them appear
- On older versions of Android only a subset of the functionality is available.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Gmail before you install this. If you update Gmail at a later stage, reinstall the widgets.
If you can help us translate the app into your language, we will send you a copy of our next app for free before it is released.
We are constantly striving to perfect our products and to achieve customer satisfaction. If you would like to get in touch, please use the forum at http://katzoft.userecho.com/
Do NOT leave poor reviews before giving us a chance to fix it!
* PLEASE NEVER LEAVE A ONE STAR REVIEW WITHOUT CONTACTING THE DEVELOPER FIRST *
EasyPrint works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser.
* Works with more than one Google account simultaneously
* Print documents from different Android devices
* Get list of available printers of account: status, name, properties of printer
* Stores list of printers in local storage of device
* Remove printers from list
* Manage print jobs in queue
* Filter and remove print jobs
* Print from Google Docs
* Share printer
kw:google cloud print, cloud print, printing, print, maildroid, printer, HP, laserjet
Gmail plugin sends announcements to Liveview device
In collaboration with Eliot Stocker combining our efforts to make one brilliant plugin.
Requires that you have your Gmail App syncing the relevant labels. Functionality is limited due to the API not being supported by Google.
Now with the help of this app you'll be able to send your friends and family anything, be it a music file , a office document or a android application, you'll be able to select any file from a in built file manager and attach it to your email. You can even attach multiple files to a single email
Attach any file to your email
Rename a file before you attach
No icon in app drawer, (reducing your home screen clutter)
can only be launched when attaching a file and there is no need for a app drawer icon
See the screen shots attached with the app description to understand the functioning of the app
A newly arrived notification to notify the Smartwatch, Inbox on Official Gmail.
* 4.2.1 Gmail support during
THIS IS EXTENSION FOR SmartWatch & SmartWatch2 , Smart Wireless Headset pro BY SONY.
When the password of a mail account is set up, a "subject" and "from" are notified.
※[at Your OWN RISK!!!]
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2"
** The notes will be disappeared if you sign out current account, you can re-login with the same account to see the notes. **
** If you want a note app that can sync with the iOS & Mac OS, please try this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dayup.inotes **
Read contacts: add contact to note, so you can call the contact directly
PHONE CALLS: READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY, for save voice recording when phone call in.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: for reminder.
All notes you taken can be synchronize with Gmail or Google App Mail after you set your account.
GNotes lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, shopping lists, record voice memos, create handwriting, paint and so on, and you can search the note easily.
You can organize notes in notebooks/folders, drag and drop to move or delete note, pin the note to the home screen for instant access, share notes to other apps like Gmail, Google Plus, EverNote and so on.
Also, you can add notes via Gmail by sending the note content (include attachments) to your Gmail, and add the label "Notes" to the mail. It will be synced to your device next time you open GNotes. You can easily access your notes online, and you'll never lose it!
You can backup or restore all your notes on/from SD card. Also you can copy the backup file to your PC and open with Browser.
- synchronize notes with your Gmail
- organize notes by notebook/folder
- drag & drop to move note between notebooks/folders or delete note
- create checklist note for todo and shopping list
- insert data/time/bulk list with one click
- undo/redo the text content
- create photo note by take photo in app or just select photo from Gallery
- create voice and audio note
- create handwriting note
- create painting note
- take other kinds of file type notes
- pin / stick single note widget on homescreen
- customize kind and order of attachments type as you want
- set reminder for note
- set auto or manual sync, wifi sync only or not
- switch between list view and thumbnail view
- sort by creation time/modify time/alphabetical
- search all notes contents
- share with other apps on your phone
- lock /protect your notes data with pattern or pin
To sync with your Gmail, you need to set your Gmail account on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to Gmail under the label 'Notes'.
note, notes,注釈,メモ帳,日記,日誌,筆記,Noten,hinweise,anmerkungen,note-taking, notepad,notebook, todo, sync, google, gmail, gnotes, gnote, gtasks,gtask,memo,notizen, note app for android, android note app,노트,참고,메모,음표,des notes,les notes,notas,las notas,notas de,observa,note di,nota,note di,нотами,отмечает,notities,merkt,ノート,手帳,帳面,手帖,記帳,冊子,備忘録,双紙, Dato
For example, do you know how you can personalize look and feel of Gmail when you login? Or can you call back that email you just sent? How you can avoid the mistake of not attaching the file, which you have mentioned in your email. Come and discover answer to all this by simply downloading this amazing mobile app.
Print the email body, attach Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF files, photos or a URL in the mail and many more formats supported.
This is part of Print Cloud account
Simple, Trendy and Elegant…!!!
* Some functionalities are not provided in this lite version.
• Notifications over the locked screen
• Missed Calls always on the top of the list, followed by SMS's and then Gmails (adjustable)
• Choose different Animations on list view
• Option to configure 'Quite time' with VIP list. The notifications will remain silent during that time
• Different Popup styles to choose from.
• Gmail, SMS and Missed Call can be enabled or disabled individually or together.
• Added new Gmail labels (*Primary, *Promotions, *Social and *Updates) in line with new Gmail features
• Display three different types of notifications in one window (SMS, Missed call and Gmail)
• Option to choose different notifications toned for SMS's, Missed calls and Gmails
• Reply and Call-back while screen is still locked
• Different Gmail Labels of your account to choose from for Email notifications.
• Add calendar entry for missed calls, SMS and Gmail
• Different stylist fonts to choose from
• Delete unwanted SMS’s via popup window (not supported in KITKAT)
• Vibrations Configurable
• Different colours on Popup window
• Quick and easy ways to dismiss the notifications.
• No disturbance in the middle of the call.
How it Works:
1. Upon receiving the new notifications (SMS, Missed call or Gmail), the device will turn on the screen and display the popup window over locked screen (if the device was locked). The messages in alert popup window will keep on growing unless user dismisses them. If you are not ready to dismiss all notifications, you can press back button and alert popup window will disappear (will go in the background but won’t delete the notifications). To retrieve back the alert popup window just turn off/on the screen or retrieve back from the icon in the notification bar.
2. SMS’s and Missed Calls in Alert popup : To reply and call back to missed calls and SMS's, touch on SMS or Missed call messages in the popup window, it will display the options to reply and call back. There is an option that appear on SMS's only i.e. 'Delete it from inbox',(not supported in KITKAT) that will delete the SMS straightaway from the inbox.
3. Gmail in Alert Popup: Gmail part run over the internet and retrieves the unread new emails in Gmail account (using Google API). Touching on Gmail messages in popup window will give you options to view, reply or add calendar entry. By selecting view option, default Gmail application installed on your device will show up where you can view and reply emails.
4. To dismiss notifications
Touch dismiss button on popup window or
• Press volume down button or
• Swipe on any item in the popup window from left to right or
• Touch menu while popup screen is on and dismiss notifications
Once notifications are dismissed then only new messages (SMS/Missed Call and Gmail) will appear in the popup window from that point onward. Dismissing will also mark unread SMS’s as read on your device (not supported in KITKAT).
Extract email attachments from your Gmail mailbox. Gmail Attachment Extractor lets you extract attachments and save them in the device automatically.
Following features/options are available:
- Choose any Gmail account configured in your device.
Filter by "From:" email
- Only extract attachments received from a known sender. You can enter first name, last name or domain name part of your email for faster search and extraction.
- Enter email message number in From and To boxes. Choose email message numbers from which to extract the attachments. For eg: between emails from 100 and 500
Date Range: Filter between dates
- Enter date of received emails and extract attachments received within a date range.
- Extract attachments only from emails less than or greater than a particular size.
You can enter email size either in KB or MB.
Multiple Search Conditions:
- You can use the From: email search along with either one of "Message Range" or "Date Range" or "Message Size".
Use Pro version for using the extraction criteria in any combination.
Select mail Folder.
- Select a mail Folder to extract the attachments from emails in that folder.
Choose Inbox or any Label from your Gmail to extract attachments.
- You can see the extraction progress anytime in the Notification area of your device.
Privacy: Safe and secure as your account credentials are with Google. No personal information is collected.
Gmail Attachment Extractor Help:
1. Click on "Sign in with Google" button
If more than one Gmail account is configured in your device, you will be prompted to choose a Gmail account.
2. Click "Allow Access" to allow this app to access your Gmail account.
3. After successful sign-in, you will see the list of Folder/Labels in your Gmail account.
Select Inbox or any other Label from which you want to extract the attachments.
4. Choose one or more filter options
5. Click "Start Extraction" to proceed.
Extracted attachments are saved in a sub-folder named "Gmail Attachment Extractor" in your /downloads folder.
6. You can see the extraction progress anytime in the Notification area of your device.
Read Help file for more information.
Use Mail Attachment Extractor Pro for more features. See below for new features in the Pro version.
1. Advanced filter conditions are possible. You can use the available filter options in any combinations.
a) Extract only .pdf attachments (File Type) from a known sender (From Email) received within a date (Date Range).
b) Extract all .zip attachments from messages 100 to 200
and so on.
2. Multiple Folders Selection : Select one or more folders to extract the attachments from all folders at the same time.
3. Attachment File Types : Use this option to extract only a particular type of attachment. This is more quicker than extracting all types of attachments. For example, you can choose to quickly extract only .pdf files from your emails.
Attachment file types supported are: .zip, .doc/docx, .jpg, .png, .xls/.xlsx, .pdf, .jpeg/jpg, .gif, .rar, .psd
4. Unread messages : Extract attachments only from unread and new messages.
5. "From Email" search history/auto-completion.
The keyword you enter in "From Email" filter option will be saved so that you don't have to re-type the same keyword next time.
6. No advertisements in the Pro version.
email attachment download
save gmail attachment
download gmail attachment
gmail attachment download
gmail attachment save
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access your Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------ Features ------
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 **NEW**
- Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese **NEW**
- Improved touch response and animations **NEW**
- Push notifications
- Support for "Send as" feature
- Account specific themes
- Customizable intuitive multi-gesture support
- Tablet optimized layouts
- Snooze email messages
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders
- Access to all labels
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures
- Customizable intuitive multi-gesture support
- View and Include Attachments
- Infinite scrolling in Inbox
- Ability to view and edit drafts
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type
------ FAQs ------
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang now works with Microsoft Exchange accounts! It also works with Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features that Boomerang has:
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
• use advanced gestures in Inbox view
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit our suggestion forum and let us know any other languages we need to add! http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com
----- Upcoming Features & Known Issues ------
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
• Better attachment handling
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<<
----- Testimonials ------
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.” -Lifehacker.com
Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
poor Gmail Notifier.
"Poor Gmail Notifier", in response to the notification in the Official Gmail, to notify the Liveview. Will not do a useless communication, cell-friendly design. and The real time.
Therefore, Providing new incoming to notice.
When the password of a mail account is set up, a "subject" and "from" are notified.
※[at Your OWN RISK!!!]
* more notification -> http://goo.gl/MRZfM
More from developer
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
-Google Cloud Print Integration
-Home Screen Widgets (for quickly adding speech notes and voice search of notes)
-Customize Category Sharing: You can change the separator text between notes, and you have the option to show numbers in front of each note.
If you're upgrading from the free version and already have notes, you can easily import them by creating a backup and then restoring it with ListNote Pro. Your backups will automatically be visible by ListNote Pro, no moving files necessary.