- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
To configure your printers you need to go to : http://www.google.com/cloudprint ( on your pc) or take a look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUjlaLtUCfA.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
• REMINDERS - More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE - Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH - Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL - Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
Gmail plugin sends announcements to Liveview device
In collaboration with Eliot Stocker combining our efforts to make one brilliant plugin.
Requires that you have your Gmail App syncing the relevant labels. Functionality is limited due to the API not being supported by Google.
Samsung Cloud Print allows you to print Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as PDF and image files, e-mail messages and web pages. You can send scanned files from your MFP to anyone using Samsung Cloud Print using their mobile number. For more details, visit www.samsungcloudprint.com.
[Key features and Benefits]
- Intuitive user interface.
- Use your mobile number to authenticate -- no other login necessary.
- Sign in to your Samsung Account to use printers registered through your PC and other devices.
- Pair to your Samsung printer or MFP using NFC or by inputting MAC address from smart phone.
- Supported printable contents are Microsoft Office documents, PDF, image files, e-mail messages and web pages.
- Using the Samsung Cloud Print PC Driver, send any print job from your PC to smart phone.
- Send print jobs to other Samsung Cloud Print app users.
- Upload print jobs to "My Drive" to print later from any Samsung Cloud Print-enabled Samsung printer or MFP.
- Printing directly from the cloud service only to selected Samsung printers and MFPs.
- Uploaded files in the cloud are deleted after 72 hours.
- Data size of print and scan may be limited depending on the selected media size.
- Supports cloud printing/scanning using cellular data network (2G, 3G, LTE etc.) or Wi-Fi.
- Android 4.0 and above.
- Required permissions:
INTERNET : Access to internet
VIBRATE : Vibrate
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Write to SD card
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : Access to network
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : Access to WIFI
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS : Access to file system
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS : Access to add bookmark
CAMERA : Access to camera
READ_CONTACTS : Access to read contacts
NFC : Access to NFC
READ_PHONE_STATE : Access to read phone state
RECEIVE_SMS : Access to receive SMS
[Compatible Samsung Printers and MFPs]
Visit the web site http://www.samsungcloudprint.com
Microsoft Office Mobile is the Office companion for phones running Android OS prior to v4.4. You can access, view and edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look great:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for Phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
[FOR JAPAN ONLY] Free use is strictly for non-commercial purposes. Commercial use is only allowed when signed in with an Office 365 subscription that includes Commercial Use Rights.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later (Android M is not yet supported).
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
A newly arrived notification to notify the Smartwatch, Inbox on Official Gmail.
* 4.2.1 Gmail support during
THIS IS EXTENSION FOR SmartWatch & SmartWatch2 , Smart Wireless Headset pro BY SONY.
When the password of a mail account is set up, a "subject" and "from" are notified.
※[at Your OWN RISK!!!]
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Cloud Printer application can make any network connected printer "Google Cloud Ready Printer".
No need of any external hardware or Chrome running on the PC.
Note: Your printer should have a PDF interpreter to be able to release documents. Please Watch the video to understand the functionality
MOBILE PRINTING: You can also print documents, pictures, Facebook photos or content from other cloud storage solutions like Drop Box, Drive, Box from your mobile phone.
This app is truly a Global Follow me solution and you can release your print jobs at your convenience.
CLOUD PRINT ENABLER: Print any document, from any where and from any platform ( PC, Mobile, Chrome ) and collect at your printer at home/office.
GLOBAL FOLLOW ME: Release the documents securely at your convenience. Delete any unwanted print jobs or Save it for future use. Your print jobs are literally at your finger tips.
DIRECT PRINTING MODE: As soon as a document is submitted to the "Google Cloud Printer", this app downloads the print job from cloud and prints on the configured device.
ECONOMY MODE: Turn on Economy mode and save printing costs by converting the print jobs to Duplex & Gray scale
PREVIEW: Preview the print job before printing the document
Note: Any questions or problems please send a mail to our Support email@example.com
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Azure Authenticator app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.azure.authenticator
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------ Features ------
- Read receipts & click tracking **NEW**
- Boomerang to a location **NEW**
- Inbox Widget and Unread Count 1x1 Widget
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
- Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese
- Push notifications
- Support for "Send as" feature
- Account specific themes
- Customizable multi-gesture support
- Tablet optimized layouts
- Snooze email messages
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders
- Access to all labels
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures
- View and Include Attachments
- Infinite scrolling in Inbox
- Ability to view and edit drafts
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type
----- FAQs -----
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang works with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features :
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com and add any other languages!
----- Upcoming Features & Known Issues ------
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<<
----- Testimonials ------
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.”
"It's not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to pull it off pretty well." -Lifehacker.com
Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon.
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
“Already the app I use most often.”
— MG Siegler, parislemon.com
“The best email management app you'll ever use.”
— Ryan Lawler, TechCrunch
Easy Cloud Print works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser.
* Works with more than one Google account simultaneously
* Print documents from different Android devices
* Get list of available printers of account: status, name, properties of printer
* Stores list of printers in local storage of device
* Remove printers from list
* Manage print jobs in queue
* Filter and remove print jobs
* Print from Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and Dropbox
* Print messages from Facebook
* Share printer and delete Roles
* Print preview and property options
* SMS Printing
* Webpage Printing
* Printer Management
* Calendar Printing
* Integrated with MailDroid
PERMISSIONS: Permissions are required to print from your calendar as well as your SMS text messages. Please email us if you have any questions about permissions.
For printing with PIXMA series, SELPHY series, or MAXIFY series printers, use PIXMA/MAXIFY Printing Solutions or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Print Microsoft Office files.*
- Perform high speed printing with PDF direct printing.**
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
- Enter department IDs and passwords from the app to print with multi-function devices and printers that use the Department ID Management function.
- Perform secure printing that requires a user name and password when printing.
- Display in the app the optimum print settings according to the options attached to multi-function devices and printers.
* The Data Conversion Service on the Internet is used.
** Supported only by printer models equipped with PDF direct printing or the PS printing function, and printer models with an optional HDD, ROM, or RAM attached.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- Microsoft Office files*
- PDF files
- Web pages
* The Data Conversion Service on the Internet is used.
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this app being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
-Google Cloud Print Integration
-Home Screen Widgets (for quickly adding speech notes and voice search of notes)
-Customize Category Sharing: You can change the separator text between notes, and you have the option to show numbers in front of each note.
If you're upgrading from the free version and already have notes, you can easily import them by creating a backup and then restoring it with ListNote Pro. Your backups will automatically be visible by ListNote Pro, no moving files necessary.