SQLCipher is an SQLite extension that provides transparent 256-bit AES encryption of database files. To date, the core library has been open-sourced, sponsored and maintained by Zetetic LLC, and it was ported to Android in 2011 by the Guardian Project.
★ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE: NoteCipher is available for friends who speak: Catalan, (Català), English, French (Français), German (Deutsch), Norwegian (Bokmål), Spanish (Español), Turkish (Türkçe), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
Don’t see your language? Join us and help translate the app: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/notecipher/
***Please Report Bugs***
This is a big project, so bugs are inevitable. Help us improve this software by filing bug reports about any problem that you encounter. Feature requests are also welcome!
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info.
★ CHAT WITH US: we want feedback! Find us on IRC: #guardianproject on freenode and oftc
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject.
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Our code is transparent. You can take a look or join the community to help make Notecipher even better https://github.com/guardianproject/notecipher
★ FREE SOFTWARE: We operate under the GNU General Public License (GPLv3+)
Mobile Guardian is a smartphone protection application. It allows users to manage their device once its lost or stolen via a dedicated website.
It works even without internet connection and if the SIM card has been changed.
It allows subscribers to:
• Locate the lost or stolen mobile phone on a map
• Play an alarm on the phone, even if on silent mode
• Display a personalized message the finder of the phone
• Take a snapshot of any person entering a wrong PIN to unlock the phone
• Remotely lock the mobile preventing unwanted access to personal data
• Erase content on the phone
This solution is addressing Mobile Network Operators, Value Added Services Providers, Insurance Companies and Banks.
Please note, the application may send international SMS in some cases.
For additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It will shut down your data connections once you turn your screen off and all applications have stopped downloading information from the internet. Of course, the opposite will happen once you turn back on.
There is no launcher icon. This application will start after a reboot. It is listed as a running service.
The 4TRESS Soft Token supports a simple and secure activation process that allows administrators to quickly deploy soft tokens across their organization.
ActivIdentity 4TRESS Soft Token for 4TRESS AS requires the purchase of the ActivIdentity 4TRESS Authentication Server 7.0.2 and up (http://www.actividentity.com/products/strongauthentication/4TRESSAuthenticationServer), or 4TRESS Authentication Appliance (FT2010 or FT2011). In addition, customers are required to purchase licenses for ActivIdentity 4TRESS Soft Token.
ActivIdentity 4TRESS Soft Token for 4TRESS AS can only be activated by ActivIdentity 4TRESS Authentication Server. ActivIdentity provides this Android application for installation convenience. Users should contact their on-line banking, on-line Application Service Provider or IT administrator for further instructions on activation and use.
- OATH Event Based One Time Password (HOTP)
- OATH Time Based One Time Password (TOTP)
- OATH Challenge/Response (OCRA)
- OATH Transaction Signature (OCRA)
- Variable OTP length
- Secure PIN protection
- Secure Activation with 4TRESS Authentication Server 7.0.2 and up (Activation Portal and Activation API)
Source code (GPLv2) available at http://code.google.com/p/crnote/
General purpose encrypted note-taking, wallet and data storage app.
* 256-bit AES encryption
* Fully compatible with OpenSSL (aes-256-cbc) encryption engine
* UTF-8 Unicode support
* Individual files with individual passwords
* Password and Pattern based encryption options
* Tools to encrypt/decrypt files
* Embed files into a CrNote file
* Insert photos from camera directly
* Secure configuration
* Secure storage mode double encrypts files stored on SDCard
* Multiple backups
* Random text/hex/base64/number generator
* Wallet-style (CrNote) format or flat-text notes. Useful for:
** Storing passwords, files and photos
** On-the-go journalists and authors who want to write pieces of work securely
** General notes that need to be secured
* Raw file encrypt/decrypt tools
* Search functionality
* Optional online syncing with open API
* Planned: embedded file launchers, insert video/audio captures.
This version works from Android 2.1 onwards.
Your passwords are never stored anywhere, so don't forget them!
* Google cloud backup of configuration (only the device key - everything else is encrypted locally).
* Access to https://crnote.com/mynote if you purchase online syncing to our services for secure storage of your files. Alternatively you can specify your own server which supports the CrNote Web API.
*** If you prefer no-network capability, download "CrNote X" which is a pure offline version of CrNote.
SDCard read/write permission:
* only used to access /sdcard/crnote for the storage of your files.
We're adding more features by the day. Visit crnote.com for details, instructions and support.
DroidVault includes both manual and automatic protection.
You can also share encrypted files with other DroidVault users.
When hiding and moving your files isn't enough.
Please report issues to email@example.com
☆Root and Xposed framework required☆
Note: Check Trust System user and Uncheck Show notifications on SuperSU App
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
- Auto call recording ( For Galaxy S5 and newer devices )
-4 Ways Reboot
-Full Color/Transparency customization for Status bar and Notification drawer elements
-Secure Samsung Keyboard
-Option to keep "Add Call" button with Call recording menu
-Disable Camera shutter sound
-Flashlight trough volume button UP
-Skip Music with Volume buttons
-Save Call Logs View
-Enable Keyboard Symbols
-Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
-Enable Camera while calling
-Unlimited and Customizable Multi-View support
-Bypass Exchange Lock check
-Notification Panel Customization
-Long Home key behavior
-Long Back key to kill App (+ white list)
-Disable increasing ringtone
-Messaging Tweaks (raise limits and conversion)
-Disable Scrolling cache
-Enable Full rotations
-White/Colored Circle Battery
-Transparent Notifications panel
-Customize Clock format and size
-Customize Battery text helper size
-Customize Quick Settings buttons number per row
-Collapse Quick Settings after toggle
-2 line formatted date on the panel header
-Dark themed Multi-Window
-Disable Boot sound
-Customize Two line date header format
-White/Black Email App background
-Transparent Quick Settings buttons background
-Default hidden SMS logs
-Add Call button to Logs and Contacts list
-Disable Accounts icons on Contacts list
-Custimize Wifi AP Clients number
-Disable Launcher page rotation
-Add Exit button to browser
-SMS Automatic input mode
-Disable Call number formatting
-Enable unlimited Contacts joining
-Enable Gallery Rotation trough button
-Set default Browser view to Desktop
-Hide Wireless charging popup
-Hide Full Battery Notification
-Clock position Status bar
-Hide Headset icon and notification bar
-Disable TW DVFS
-Enable TW DVFS Boost Benchmark mode
-Hide Smart Stay, Alarm, NFC icons on status bar
-Launcher: Enable Scroll wallpaper and Hide Dock labels
-Disable Wake Home button
-Use separate Address field on Contacts
-Add Fast PIN unlock
-Added SMS sent time details
-Enable Screen ON options on Messaging App
-Disable low Battery warning
-Add custom carrier label on notification label
-Set low Camera battery level
-Change System Holo Dark/Light background
-Acces hidden Lockscreen shortcuts menu
-Disable SEAndroid/Knox notifications and container
-Disable volume control sound
-Disable low battery sound
-Auto Disable Knox notifications when Knox Apps are installed
-Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
-ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu (KitKat FWs only)
-CM Numeric Circle battery (Kitkat Roms only)
-Screen Off animation (CRT/Fade) (Kitkat Roms only)
-Expand all notifications
-Enable Heads up notifications for Kitkat Builds (Optional ongoing notifications and display delay customization)
-And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate Wanam Xposed then Reboot you device
Why we need these Permissions:
- SuperUser: Reboot/Fast Reboot device and Xposed helpers
- Internet: Ads to support my work
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Notification Panel customization
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
☆Use it at your own risk, i don't take any responsibility for any damage☆
The McAfee Endpoint Assistant application simplifies the process of recovering a lost or forgotten password for your client/system that has been encrypted with McAfee Drive Encryption 7.1.
How it Works*
Once your system has been registered, you can gain access to your client/system by using the Endpoint Assistant App to read the QR Code of the McAfee Drive Encryption 7.1 pre-boot recovery screen. The Endpoint Assistant App will then supply you with codes to type into the pre-boot screen to gain access to your laptop.
Steps to Install and Register Your Application
• 1: Download and Install the Endpoint Assistant App from the Google Play Store
• 2: Power-up your Laptop so that the Pre Boot Authentication Screen is displayed
• 3: Enable the App on your Smartphone and touch the Tap to Scan button
• 4: Point your Smartphone, guided by your Camera, at the QR Code of your client/system’s Pre Boot Authentication Screen
• 5: Your Smartphone App is registered when the “Congratulations!” Screen Appears
Steps to Gain Access to your client/system and Reset your Password
• 1: Power-up your client/system so that the Pre Boot Authentication Screen is displayed
• 2: Click on the "Recovery" tab on the clients pre-boot screen.
• 3: Enable the App on your Smartphone and touch the Tap to Scan button
• 4: Point your Smartphone, guided by your Camera, at the QR Code of your client/system's Pre-Boot Authentication Screen
• 5: Enter the response-code displayed on your Smartphone into the Pre-Boot Authentication Screen
The application requires the following permissions:
• Storage : Application needs to store registration data in a secure database.
• Camera : Application scans QR codes displayed using camera.
• Your Application Information : Application needs to secure database when application is dismissed.
What McAfee Endpoint Assistant supports
• This version supports Android 3.0 or higher
* McAfee Drive Encryption is an integral component of McAfee Complete Data Protection Suites and the McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection – Business Suite. For more information, please visit
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation, is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that help secure systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world, allowing users to safely connect to the Internet, browse, and shop the web more securely. Backed by its unrivaled global threat intelligence, McAfee creates innovative products that empower home users, businesses, the public sector, and service providers by enabling them to prove compliance with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. McAfee is relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe.