SQLCipher is an SQLite extension that provides transparent 256-bit AES encryption of database files. To date, the core library has been open-sourced, sponsored and maintained by Zetetic LLC, and it was ported to Android in 2011 by the Guardian Project.
★ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE: NoteCipher is available for friends who speak: Catalan, (Català), English, French (Français), German (Deutsch), Norwegian (Bokmål), Spanish (Español), Turkish (Türkçe), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
Don’t see your language? Join us and help translate the app: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/notecipher/
***Please Report Bugs***
This is a big project, so bugs are inevitable. Help us improve this software by filing bug reports about any problem that you encounter. Feature requests are also welcome!
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info.
★ CHAT WITH US: we want feedback! Find us on IRC: #guardianproject on freenode and oftc
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject.
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Our code is transparent. You can take a look or join the community to help make Notecipher even better https://github.com/guardianproject/notecipher
★ FREE SOFTWARE: We operate under the GNU General Public License (GPLv3+)
Source code (GPLv2) available at http://code.google.com/p/crnote/
General purpose encrypted note-taking, wallet and data storage app.
* 256-bit AES encryption
* Fully compatible with OpenSSL (aes-256-cbc) encryption engine
* UTF-8 Unicode support
* Individual files with individual passwords
* Password and Pattern based encryption options
* Tools to encrypt/decrypt files
* Embed files into a CrNote file
* Insert photos from camera directly
* Secure configuration
* Secure storage mode double encrypts files stored on SDCard
* Multiple backups
* Random text/hex/base64/number generator
* Wallet-style (CrNote) format or flat-text notes. Useful for:
** Storing passwords, files and photos
** On-the-go journalists and authors who want to write pieces of work securely
** General notes that need to be secured
* Raw file encrypt/decrypt tools
* Search functionality
* Optional online syncing with open API
* Planned: embedded file launchers, insert video/audio captures.
This version works from Android 2.1 onwards.
Your passwords are never stored anywhere, so don't forget them!
* Google cloud backup of configuration (only the device key - everything else is encrypted locally).
* Access to https://crnote.com/mynote if you purchase online syncing to our services for secure storage of your files. Alternatively you can specify your own server which supports the CrNote Web API.
*** If you prefer no-network capability, download "CrNote X" which is a pure offline version of CrNote.
SDCard read/write permission:
* only used to access /sdcard/crnote for the storage of your files.
We're adding more features by the day. Visit crnote.com for details, instructions and support.
It will shut down your data connections once you turn your screen off and all applications have stopped downloading information from the internet. Of course, the opposite will happen once you turn back on.
There is no launcher icon. This application will start after a reboot. It is listed as a running service.
Many companies limit employees’ Microsoft Outlook based inboxes to a limited amount of messages, the remainder is archived in Symantec’s Enterprise Vault. While in their offices, they use an Outlook plugin to restore messages and perform searches across their email vaults.
ARCviewer provides many of the same functions for iPhone and iPad users.
ARCviewer is intended to be used by companies who have a license to Symantec Enterprise Vault.
To access a demonstration account, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and the username and password will be returned by email.
Direction for Demo:
On Register Screen Click on the Demo Button
Contact CommonDesk for Demo User Account Details
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on Android. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- Refer a friend to SplashID and you both receive a 25% discount on a SplashID Pro subscription
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password keeper app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security - not Keeper, not Dashlane, or 1Password, Roboform, mSecure, or eWallet.
Compare SplashID to others: http://splashid.com/personal/compare.html
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, Security Dashboard and Automated Backup for just $19.99. It's auto-renewed at the end of the year, or easily cancelled. Refer a friend to SplashID, and you both get a 25% discount on SplashID Pro!
Note: SplashID requests permission to access your contacts data on install solely for the purpose of allowing you access to your own contact list when using the share records tool. We do not collect any contacts data.
This app focuses on those devices, like the LG Fx series, and the Samsung Galaxy's that no one has heard of.
We are still adding support for them but if you have a CWM or TWRP image that was ported to your device by some of the nice folks in #oudhitsquad on freenode, you will probably be supported.
More devices added frequently, and the ability to install custom images also exists.
Also did we mention its open source? come help out.
1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap. It’s the best way to stay secure and the fastest way to use the web. Learn more: https://vimeo.com/88901304
- Let 1Password remember all your passwords so you don’t have to
- Sync items over from 1Password for PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad
- Bring all your Logins, Credit Cards, secure wallet items, and more on the go
- Log in to websites with a single tap
- Protect your vault with a single Master Password
- Secure with Tamper-proof Authenticated Encryption using AES-256 and Encrypt-then-MAC
- Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
- All features free to try for 30 days to all new customers!
SECURE YOUR LIFE
1Password is a beautiful, secure app for passwords and other sensitive items you need to keep safe. Take advantage of our pocket and purse slimming technology. Store thousands of wallet items without any of the bulge. Never leave vital information at home again!
- Store Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and more
- View attachments added from PC or Mac
- Find what you need quickly with powerful search
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password keeps your life in sync with other editions for PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad, sold separately at 1Password.com.
- Dropbox support for automatic cross-platform sync
- Use Folder Sync to keep your data in sync without using the cloud
ENHANCED WITH PREMIUM FEATURES
Unlock the full power of 1Password 4 and make changes on the go with a single in-app purchase—no subscriptions. Create new passwords, edit existing items, mark items as Favorites for quick access, and more!
- Add new items like Logins, Secure Notes, and Identities right from your Android device
- Generate strong, unique passwords for every site with our Strong Password Generator
- Mark your most-used items as Favorites for quick access
- Organize your items into Folders
- Customize your items to save everything you need
Learn more about 1Password 4 for Android on our website: http://j.mp/1P4Android
And in our guide: http://j.mp/1P4AndroidGuide
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Please share your comments or questions with us on our discussions site: http://j.mp/1PAForum or by emailing us directly at email@example.com.
Modern Technologies have simplified your life in many aspects with Credit Card, E-mail, Amazon, and so on. Yet, all these demand passwords to safeguard the personal information put in them.
Don’t you find it rather frustrating to keep entering passwords whether it be checking a mail, making a casual chat on the Internet or just logging in your favorite website as its member?
You may say that you can have your device save all the passwords. But it will be a greater fear of losing your device.
So, what is the way out?
Now, with Password Manager, you no longer need to set yourself up as a hostage to various passwords!
Save ALL PASSWORDS: Email, Notes, Bank Account, Credit Card, ID, Passport, Social Security Number, Insurance Card, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon and many, many more!
It can not only save passwords but also support direct login with its built-in browser.
You can categorize all the passwords into different entries and even establish a new entry for personal demands.
Invariably, you need a password to keep it safe. However, this time, it’ll be ONLY THIS ONE!
Some Awesome Features:
* VARIOUS passwords can be safely protected
* Offer abundant customizable templates and sections
* Single tap to log in websites automatically
* Sync with WiFi to backup or restore.
* You could restore all your information even if your device was stolen.