Advanced Topics in Genomics and Cell Biology, a conference focuseed mainly on the study and deep discussion of new genome technologies and computational platforms, with emphasis on bioinformatics.
May 22 - 24, 2013
UNICAMP, Campinas - São Paulo - Brazil
Source for this app is available by request.
Keywords: bioinformatics, computational biology, protein interaction, model organisms
Key features (Also in website):
- Search proteins by UniProt IDs, gene name or keywords
- Collect proteins from different queries.
- Spot common interactors in clusters.
- Easily distinguish between proteins from Homo sapiens and other organisms (Yellow rounded rectangles)
- Click on edges(links) to get scientific evidence.
- Click on proteins to see descriptions.
Special Android feature:
- Share results and images with Twitter, Facebook etc... (must have an external memory)
- The development of this mobile client is demanding and maintained only by one person.
- Graph layout and interactivity were developed from scratch, no external APIs were used. Pure Android app.
- Some actions require time, please be patient, especially if your graph (PPI network) is too big.
- Graph layout is CPU demanding.
- Feel free to contact me to cooperate on this or other projects, I'll be very happy to cooperate and share!