Here as some of the features:
- One-Touch Calling from inside the App – no numbers to save or remember
- GPS Directions – turn-by-turn from anywhere
- Access Daily Specials and Menu
- Customer Rewards/Loyalty Tab
- Special Events Tab
- Rate Your Experience Here
- Social Media Integration
- GPS Check-in Rewards
- Event Notifications – Be the First to Know
- and more…
What this app does: Organizes and plans out your debt. Tells you HOW long it will take to get out of debt with some basic monthly details. Up to SIX (6) debts supported and four (4) payoff strategies -- not including the debt snowball method which can be turned on for each.
Also, just added:
Monthly payment reminders in your device status bar (requires the app permission "When reboot is finished")
Auto backup and restore!
Export monthly planner to .csv, file.
NOTE: There is a new, one-time, and very optional in-app purchase that will unlock (1) removing ads, (2) allow for unlimited debt and (3) gives you access to custom monthly payments. This way you do not need to upgrade to a brand new app for more features.
HOW TO USE THIS APP:
This app is designed for those who have a basic idea of what they need to pay this month. We will determine the rest based on your options. There is no option to tell us your budget.
Rather than giving us a lump-sum payment amount, THE USER WILL DECIDE how much to pay in the first round of payments FOR EACH CARD. Not the minimums, but your actual planned payments. We will then take those numbers and make the needed adjustments as time goes on. In this way, you have greater flexibility to manage over your debt. You can play with the numbers to tweak your own plan.
NOTE: This app does not support bi-weekly payments (only monthly).
Debt Planner will provide you with a quick, simple way of calculating different aspects of your current debt including the time it will take to pay off, the total interest fees over the lifetime of the debt, your current APR fee, and more! Whether it is credit cards, auto loans, personal loans, you can calculate it. It will also factor in potential balance transfer fees and promotional rates as well!
Calculations in this app are very accurate. Remember, if you feed it bogus numbers, you might get a bogus answer! It can only contain so many built-in protections!
Disclaimer: Debt Planner will simply give an approximate amount of time (in months) that you will be debt-free. There are many real world factors that will put you at a different end-date. In order to meet the formulated date, you must try to pay as close to your specified monthly payment goal as possible.
Note: Simple Finance Manager (formerly Debt Planner Pro, $2.49 USD) is based off of Debt Planner but includes a Checkbook/Banking Ledger. It is also ad-free. You may backup your debts in Debt Planner before upgrading to the Pro and restoring (in Settings).
Simple Finance Manager Includes a monthly Debt Planner along with a Banking/Checkbook Ledger to keep track of balances in your bank accounts. It is simple and user friendly! For more details on available option see below. (Note: This app does not require personal information and does not directly connect with any financial institution. All transactions and payments must be recorded manually.) All data can be backed up and transfered to a new device.
Simple Finance Manager Features:
+ Fresh, Beautiful, Material Design Themed
+ Ad Free
+ Clean, Simple layouts
+ Ready for Tablets
+ Currency Format for some Countries (based on device’s default)
** HOW DOES THE BANKING/CHECKBOOK LEDGER PORTION OF THIS APP WORK?
The ledger portion of this app is brand new. We focused on making a clean UI that allows you to easily record transactions and go back to manage them.
Because this app is fast and lightweight, keeping track of your current balances have never been easier! Supports unlimited accounts. Savings, Checking, Business etc.
At this time, we do not have any statistics or charts based on spending history but we have plans of having some of these features.
** HOW DOES THE DEBT PORTION OF SIMPLE FINANCE MANAGER WORK?
Rather than giving us a lump-sum payment amount, the user decides how much to pay in the first round of payments (per card). We will then take those numbers and make the needed adjustments as time goes on. In this way, you have greater flexibility to manage over your debt. And can also play with the numbers to tweak your own plan.
IMPORTANT: This app does not yet support bi-weekly payments.
+ UNLIMITED Debt Entries
+ Payment Strategies and Plans
+ A Snowball ON-OFF Button
+ Status Bar Payment Reminders
+ CSV Export
+ Credit Limit Status Bar
+ Custom Ordering
+ Custom Payments
+ Record Monthly Payment (Apply to Ledger)
+ Monthly Payment Reminders
+ Mark as Fixed Payment
What Simple Finance Manager does: Tells you HOW long it will take to get out of debt with basic monthly details along the way. It now includes a debt snowball-like payoff system.
This app WILL give you a clear view of the future based on the numbers YOU provide.
It will also factor in one-time Balance Transfer fees as well as promotional rates.
Simple Finance Manager will provide you with a quick, simple way of calculating different aspects of your current debt including the time it will take to pay off, the total interest fees over the lifetime of the debt, your current APR fee, and more! Whether it is credit cards, auto loans, personal loans, you can calculate it!
** DOES THIS APP SUPPORT DEBT SNOWBALL?
Simple Finance Manager now includes the much request "Magical" Debt Snowball button! You can turn it on or off and compare strategies.
- Simple Finance Manager require two special permission so that it remembers notifications on reboot and can access the internet help file.
- Simple Finance Manager currently supports some basic Spanish and Italian translations. Any inaccuracies? Please let us know!
- Get news before it happens!
- Debt Planner and Calculator is the Free Version of Simple Finance Manager. You may backup your debt accounts in that app and restore them here.
Follow our blog for app updates at our Kicking Lettuce website: http://www.kickinglettuce.com/android-apps/
- Developed by KickingLettuce Studios.
Rate, Review and Discuss all of your favorite SPACE OPERA and other science fiction Episodes!
Either use this app as a forum to communicate and discuss your favorite episodes with other users or simply store your opinions in our database for your reference later on. We are a BRAND new community and have very little user content as of yet, so please add as much as you can!
SciFi shows in this app that you can rate or discuss include:
Star Trek: The Original Series (TOS)
Star Trek: The Next Generation (TNG)
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (DS9)
Star Trek: Voyager (VOY)
Star Trek: Enterprise (ENT)
BattleStar Galactica (2004)
Doctor Who (2005)
Can't recall an episode name? Each entry is listed with its corresponding Wiki page to refresh your memory. Follow other users, comment on reviews, upvote your favorites!
Permissions for Push Notifications and Internet Needs.
We want your opinions on these science fiction television shows!
Introducing, MyndQuest! The new GPS, GeoLocation-based checkin app! It's a virtual scavenger hunt!
- Strongly influenced by the app formerly known as Gowalla, you can:
- Found new Spots and Locations
- Check in (or Pillage and Defend)
- Unlock location-based GeoQuests (States/Provinces/Countries)
- Get random items, drop them, swap them at other locations, or just collect them. You might find a glass of wine or maybe an Escaped Convict! You might even find Corruption! Either way, it's yours to keep or trade.
- Defend against other users who will pillage your locatons and may take control of them.
- Look out for disruptive barbarians (a random computer element) who are out to capture your spots!
- Every time that you travel to a new country, state, province, etc, you will earn a GeoQuest badge! So get out and explore!
- Ability to upload user profile pictures and add friends! See where your friends go and what items they have collected!
- MyndQuest is ultimately a social app; with some Geolocation gaming elements.
- Push Notifications to notify you of friend activity and pillaging warnings
**** THIS APP REQUIRES GPS AND/OR LOCATION SERVICES TO BE ON
DISCLAIMER: Since this is very new, there is a large chance you will be the only one in the area with it installed. Therefore, it is up to YOU to begin creating spots and map out the world. this app requires a minimum of two local users before you see the benefits! So get a friend going on it too!
This app uses both Miles and Kilometers based on user settings.
Requires a FREE user account to access. Simply enter a username/password/email and you're set up!
Requires Android 4.1+
PERMISSIONS: many of the permissions in this app are required to access your Google+ account information but ONLY if you choose to log in and give permission once inside the app. We also use Google Cloud Messaging which requires several permissions to send status bar push notifications between users. Lastly, we need the GPS and internet permission, because, honestly, without the internet and your location, this would not be an app.
Developed by KickingLettuce Studios; the app is currently ad-free.
MyndCast is the premier social venue for rating, reviewing, and sharing the things we love. It's inspired by some of our favorite elements from apps and social networks you know already.
MyndCast lets you:
- Create a custom profile and track your stats
- Become a fan and follow your friends or other users
- Rate and review thousands of items
- Add new items to the community
- Comment and Up vote reviews you love
- Share your reviews across all social media
Get rewards for ALL of it!
Every action in MyndCast is worth points, so you can see your profile and stats rank up as you rate, review, and acquire fans that love your thoughts.
They say everybody's a critic, and we all want to share the things we like with our friends, but who has the time to write reviews on everything they love?
With MyndCast, now you can! Served up in shots of 200 characters or less, concise micro-reviews are a blast of opinion that makes it easy to share what's on your mind. In seconds, a Micro Review can be written, posted, or shared.
Additionally, an informative meta score or aggregate public opinion can be seen for every item in MyndCast. With just a glance you can tell instantly how the world feels about:
Whisky (Scotch Whiskey, Bourbon, etc)
With Wikipedia connected to every item it's now easier than ever to explore and discover more about..well everything.
MyndCast: 'What's on your mind?'
- Check out our web home at http://www.myndcast.net where you can add and view your profile!
- Now available for iOS as well!
This is a free, new community and requires a basic user login and password. We value user content so please consider signing up and joining in on the discussions!
Optimized for tablets (10" or 7")
This app has been Inspired by Twitter, Foursquare and the now defunct Blippr.
This app is ad-supported.
If so, this is the app for you!
An extremely easy gas budget monitor and calculator. Simply log each transaction at the gas station and enter the cost of the fill-up; and the app will do the rest!
- Stores Data for Later Use
- Updates your budget after each input
- Tells you how much Budget is Used
- Tells you how much Budget is Left
- Monetary units are internationalized
- Email yourself backup of records and budget
- Material Design Themed!
- Can Set Your High Limit (Numbers Only)
- Dice Mode: Generate two numbers at the same time from 1 - 6. Snake Eyes anyone?
- Has Bebas, the best font that your mind can imagine
- That's about it
- It's a Random Character generator, what else do you want?