The standouts of the application are:
- The examples shown in the app show you what you have to write for all dental conditions. This is different from existing dental literature which which provide you the patient dosing.
In other words..
- The form and concentration of the drug has been included for you
- The number of capsules and tablets have been included in the script
- Calculations based on weight (handy for paediatric scripts) have been performed for you
- Maximum local anaesthetic dosages have been included
As this application is made by a dentist, for dentists, this app can be expanded to suit the needs of dentists who provide feedback. Furthermore, updates will be released to ensure the application remains up-to-date.
Keywords: Dental, Dentist, Dentistry, Prescriber, Prescription, Script, Drugs, Medicines, Oral, Rx
This application provides comprehensive list of Dental Terminology which are very useful for Medical and Science People.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Add/Edit Text notes for selected terminology
- Add Audio notes and save it for future reference
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience
Excellent application which can be used as reference.
• General Dentistry
• Oral Surgery
The main menu of the program offers users the ability to:
• Search By Location
• Share on Social Media
• Read Dentist RSS Feeds
• Play a Game While Waiting
• Set Appointment Reminders
• Listen To A Relaxation Session
You have an easy way to search by location, distance, Dentist name, & Dentist type. You then gets prompted to a dentist list with a link leading to that dentists mobile page and contact form with telephone number.
People are often frightened to go to the dentist but feel much better afterwards. Working with local Therapist Jere Parker, Indiana Dentist Finder put together a program that teaches patients relaxation exercises.
This program will cut down on missed appointment and having to schedule two appointments due to the patient being uncomfortable.
The social media aspect of the application allows internet users to view online video’s through YouTube and keep up with new office information through Facebook and Twitter.
If you have any content you want distributed to help with your marketing or retention we will upload your video’s to YouTube, send out Tweets, or post them to our Facebook wall. Users want to be interactive with their caregivers and using our service gives you the ability to do just that.
You no longer have to rely on cards telling you when your next appointment is. IDF has a built in calendar that reminds them when their appointment is coming up.
Think of the missed appointments that will be avoided.
Maybe you are stressed or just coming out of anesthesia and can't remember what the Doctors orders were. Dentists or assistants simply speak into the phone to record notes for follow-up information or just a friendly reminder.
IDF takes your writings and integrates them to our blogs RSS feed. This feed is integrated to the software. Get up to the date information from your local dentists.
Patients no longer need to be bored in the waiting room. We provide a puzzle game that allows them to keep their mind on other things.
Often times there are follow-up visits required so we will keep the puzzles new and refreshed often.
Take help to learn about teeth, teeth disease, disease symptoms. it help to all people to know about teeth.
Best searching interface.
more then 2000 words
no need of internet connection
In this app you find all the dental terminologies that you may be interested in and can help you to know more about dentistry. This is a great application to gain insight and knowledge into this toothy subject.
Disclaimer: The information listed in this App is for reference only, there is no guarantee they are absolutely correct; KenMac Technology Limited is not and will not be responsible for any loss (both tangible and intangible) when this App is used under all circumstances.