With ten modules ranging from vocabulary radiology learn the key information for the certification exam.
Includes more than 1000 multiple choice quiz questions, flashcards.
Also includes glossary with common terms and definitions for nine learning modules.
Section 1. Dental Vocabulary
Section 2. Dental Anatomy
Section 3. Tooth Development
Section 4. Dental Science
Section 5. Dental Charting
Section 6. Dental Instruments
Section 7. Dental Specialists
Section 8. Dental Hygiene
Section 9. Dental Radiology
Section 10. My Custom Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with the Dentistry news feed
Keywords: dental hygienist, dental assistant, dental lab technician, dental hygiene, orthodontic,
~ New products in the market
~ Clinical Cases
~ Specialists Lectures or Surgeries (coming soon)
~ Listening to relaxing music with your patients
~ Searching for a job
~ Finding a Doctor, Nurse or Technician for your clinic
~ Asking for a Dental Lab.
~ Seeing all Dental Events around the World with Dates and Places
~ Also making an ORDER online for any item or product you need
~ patients can find now the nearest clinic with doctors names and specialties (coming soon)
~ making appointments for patients
~ Doctors and Patients can now learn more about some procedures
For any Questions or Suggestions please fill the form and we will reply as soon as possible.
The dentist can add multiple patients, store information about them, make pictures, add them to gallery, add/edit notes in dentition view.
Since this is an early stage of the application development your opinion matters the most. That being said, please send us feedback and help us spread the word about this application by sharing it with friends and professionals on this field.
Special thanks goes to Andres Landero for the Spanish translation.
The BoneBox™- Dental Lite is appropriate for use by secondary students, undergraduate and graduate students, and medical professionals.
Interaction with BoneBox™ - Dental Lite utilizes true real-time 3D so the user can place the highly realistic detailed dental anatomy in any position and zoom in to explore all of the anatomical structures. By using the interactive quizzing feature the user will be tested on their knowledge of the human dental anatomy. The user is presented with a random tooth and given 4 multiple choice answers to pick from.
This App contains detailed explanations of the anatomy of the mouth and teeth including the different types of teeth in children and adults. These animations are narrated and include subtitles to make the patient experience more memorable.
The App also details the major oral conditions: plaque, cavities, tartar, gum disease, sensitivity, erosion, staining and bad breath. Dental professionals can use this to educate patients on the causes and progression of the various dental diseases to help patients understand the need for improved oral hygiene. Information about Implant Dentistry, Tooth Whitening and various Dental Specialties is also available in the app.
The App can also be used to educate patients on how oral hygiene products can help them maintain good oral health.
The App is supported on Android 4.0 and up, and optimised for 7" and 10" tablets.
This app includes:
Jaws: Upper and Lower Jaw
Teeth: Notation, Definition and Orientation
Dental Restoration Types – Including Copings, Veneers, Inlays, Crowns, Bridges, Abutments, Dental Bars and much more
Be sure to check out the “Learning Zone 2012” link. This will teach you more about Dental CADCAM, including implantology, dental scanners, designing with DentCAD (CAD), milling with DentMILL (CAM) and workflow management with OrderManager.
The Learning Zone takes you through the entire process, from model scanning and design to the finished manufactured component.
Is your laboratory providing you with high precision, high quality dental restorations? Have you asked your laboratory if they are using Delcam’s Dental CADCAM solutions?
It keeps you up to date with news, events, pictures, articles and products - all in one place!
We bring 12 new features to your fingertips, including:
- Live event coverage
- Various news and articles
- Calendar of upcoming exhibitions
- Latest Dental News issue
You also get the chance to participate in news reporting by sharing pictures right from your mobile.
Download it and stay up to date!
For a totally knocked out tooth your first aid could be of vital importance to save the tooth. The Dental Trauma app will help parents, teachers, sport coaches and others to give the best first aid to persons suffering from Dental Trauma. This app shows what to do, and if a visit to a dentist could be delayed or not, when a fragment of the crown is fractured, when there is increased mobility or dislocation of a tooth, or in case of a completely knocked out tooth. It is a great medical guide informing what actions to take at the scene of a dental accident.
This app is endorsed by IADT (International Association of Dental Traumatology)
Keywords: dental trauma, dental trauma app, tooth injury app, dental injury app, tooth trauma app, tooth accident app, dental accident app, traumatic tooth injury app
dental trauma first aid, dental first aid app
The standouts of the application are:
- The examples shown in the app show you what you have to write for all dental conditions. This is different from existing dental literature which which provide you the patient dosing.
In other words..
- The form and concentration of the drug has been included for you
- The number of capsules and tablets have been included in the script
- Calculations based on weight (handy for paediatric scripts) have been performed for you
- Maximum local anaesthetic dosages have been included
As this application is made by a dentist, for dentists, this app can be expanded to suit the needs of dentists who provide feedback. Furthermore, updates will be released to ensure the application remains up-to-date.
Keywords: Dental, Dentist, Dentistry, Prescriber, Prescription, Script, Drugs, Medicines, Oral, Rx
- Patient Database: General and contact info, Medical alerts, Medical History, Oral Examination, Tooth Chart, Periodontal Examination, Photos, Xrays, Treatment History, Payments, Treatment Planning, Call / Send SMS to patients
- Procedures and Prices Database: Customizable procedures, Prices, Laboratory and other costs
- Patients Catalog: Search with auto complete text
- Security: Password login protection
- Practice Book: Everyday patient payments & treatments, Pending payments, Annual Report
- More: Appointments organizer, Google+ Calendar Sync,Import patient from device contacts, Save new patient in your Google contacts, Data Backup & Restore, Remote Access via Dropbox, Print treatment plan in a WiFi printer, Export Treatment Plan to PDF, Free updates
- The automatic SMS reminder uses your SIM card and works only on smartphones and telephony-enabled tablets.
- Languages supported: English, Español, Italiano, Portuguese, Ελληνικά, Română (Donated by Dr. Eva Comaroski).
Cusp is a complete practice manager software for dentists. It can be installed on tablets, phones and Kindle devices.
PASSWORD: The default password is 0000.
1) In order to print, you must first install a printer. In your Android device, go to Settings > Printing > Add Service.
2) You must have a gmail account added to your device in order to add a new Appointment.
3) Before BACKUP or RESTORE, make sure that your device is not connected to a computer.
THIS IS THE DEMO VERSION. THE FULL APP DOESN'T CONTAIN ADVERTISEMENTS.
IMAGINA Dental, 4th Digital Technologies & Aesthetic Dentistry Congress, takes place from 1st to 3rdApril 2015 at Monaco's Grimaldi Forum
The Congress offers three days of conferences, practical workshops and demonstrations of 3D imaging applications for dentistry, enabling you to promote and showcase 3D technologies (cone beam, CAD/CAM, digital prosthetics, lasers, aligners…) to dentists, orthodontists, prosthetic and dental technicians.
All the relevant information - schedule, lists of speakers, exhibitors, practical info… is already available
From overviews of the wide range of attachments, case planning and simulator, the C+M Dental app provides you with useful information to simplify your work.
Education: With the use of a simulation, you can experience for yourself how easy the SFI-Bar® (StressFree-Implant Bar) can be mounted. The simulator provides you with the opportunity to conduct a virtual, hands-on mounting procedure of the SFI-Bar®. The full procedure is also shown in a clinical case video, which was made in cooperation with the University of Bern (Switzerland).
Case planning: Guides you to find out which attachment or alloy fits bests for your current case. Once you’ve found your product, learn more about it and explore the details with a 3D view.
Facts and science: Learn more about the features and references to the SFI-Bar® and read the testimonials of different international doctors and professors.
Up to date: Local News, Events and Courses from Cendres+Métaux. Check out what’s new and see the course offering in your area.