Save water using a timer!
After 5 minutes an alarm sounds. 1 minute before the alarm a warning sounds, giving you enough time to get that pesky shampoo out of your eyes. You can edit both times to your liking.
If you leave the display on you can just flip the phone over to silence the alarm (less wet hands on your phone!).
finger over the screen. Ranging from 1 second to 12 hours. Press the menu
button to get into the settings menu. Can also be used as shower timer.
App can be stored on SD-card.
User manual: http://qweqweq.com/applabs/nonpro.html
Can also be used as shower timer or tea timer.
Press the menu button to get into the settings menu. Can be moved to SD-card.
User manual: http://qweqweq.com/applabs/pro.html
As soon as an event is saved, it is immediately synchronized on each parent and caregiver account. Everybody has access to the information in real time.
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at http://www.dailyconnect.com, so parents and and child care centers don't need an Android phone or an iPhone to view and enter information.
Daily Connect helps giving a better care for the child thanks to a better knowledge of his rhythm and a better communication between each caregiver.
For child care centers:
- Parents are less worried leaving their child to you
- Easier communication in between caregiver shift change
- Improve parent satisfaction by giving them detailed information and peace of mind
- Better accuracy of record, better parent retention, better communication with them
- Competitive edge on your peers
- Easy and rapid entry of information with one touch / one click interface
- No more lost or incomplete daily sheets
Parents know immediately what their kid is doing during the day. They don't have to wait for the end of the day to find out what happened. They can connect to their account anytime, whether they are at work, at home or away on a trip. It reduces the anxiety of being away from the child not knowing what's happening. Parents will be less stressed and more relaxed leaving their child at the day care.
Parents can also enter information when the baby is at home. For instance they can tell when the baby woke up in the morning before going to the day care, or when and how much he ate. The day care staff will also have access to this information. This information trail is also useful for day care shift change, and when the baby is going back home.
The information from previous days is easily accessible. Parents and caregivers can easily see what happened the previous day to find out if new patterns are emerging. For instance changes in the nap schedule, or a new feeding habit. They can also see what activity the child has done the previous day to develop a new activity or a new skill the next day.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Daily Connect has the same features as its sister application 'Baby Connect'. An account created on Baby Connect can be used on Daily Connect. An event saved with Daily Connect will be synced on the Baby Connect App.
Visit http://www.dailyconnect.com for more info.
This version contains advertisement. A PRO version without advertisement is available.
Keywords: kids timer, time timer, children, activity timer, remedial teaching, autism, autistic, ADHD, clock, countdown, free, school
A total of 75 different designs that are all FREE!
With floral flavors, natural designs, hand-drawn themes and pretty patterns fit for princesses, this Widget app is perfect for adding a touch of style to your Home Screen!
●Choose from the following 3 Widget sizes: 4x2, 4x1, and 2x1.
●Each size contains 25 different designs -- one for every occasion!
●Choose between 12-hour and 24-hour display!
●Tap on the date to launch your Calendar, and the time to launch your Alarm! (You can also edit the apps you want to launch from the Widget.)
●Tap on the bottom right of the Widget to launch the handy search browser!
★How To Use★
This is a Widget app to be used on your home screen.
1. Hold your finger down on an empty space on your home screen.
2. Select "Widgets" from the pop-up that appears.
3. Choose "Cute Clock Widget" from the Widget list.
4. Choose your preferred design and you're done!
When you want to change the style of the Widget, tap on the bottom left of the Widget and choose a new style!
*The steps to setting up the Widget may differ slightly depending on the Home application you are using.
Saving this application onto an SD card will prevent you from being able to use the Widget. Please save it onto your device.
Having a task killer app, battery-saving app or antivirus software installed on your phone may affect the performance of the Widget. If you experience any performance issues, please set the Widget as an exception in the above apps/software.
★Request to Customers★
If you have any questions or would like to report any bugs, please refrain from writing them as reviews as we will be unable to respond. We will gladly answer any questions or comments you may have via support e-mail below.
★Inquiries, Requests, Bugs, Etc.★
*If you have spam filters set up, please adjust your settings to allow our responses to get through to you.
Wide range of Android devices using Android 2.3 and later
Exit app and stop music at the specified time,
and saves battery during sleep.
* Kill background APP
* Stop playing music
* Turn off Wi-Fi
* Turn off Bluetooth
* Please email us if app has a bug. we will support quickly as soon as possible.
(with your device, Android Version, and error contents.)
'Sleep Timer' is NOT collect any personal information.
* permission about network : for ad
* permission about Wi-Fi : Turn off Wi-Fi
* permission about Bluetooth : Turn off Bluetooth
* close other app : Kill background application
* control vibration : For vibration.
[You can search this application tag- timer,video off,music off,kill application,clock,app timer,wifi off,bluetooth off,stopwatch,zzz, etc..]
Timer & Stopwatch comes with 10 customizable timers that can:
★ Automatically restart.
★ Play a music and/or vibrate at the end.
★ Run on notifications.
★ Run when the app is closed.
★ Be set to up to 100 hours.
A very professional stopwatch with accuracy of 1/100 of a second that can:
★ Run on notifications.
★ Save results to Memory.
★ Share results via social media.
★ Track lap's number,time and cumulative time.
You can easily change the color of background and header to make it look the way you want for FREE.
For more information, questions or issues, please visit our website or email us.
Website : http://www.milleniumapps.com
Please note that if your phone doesn't have Android 4 or newer, it will still use the old version of the app.
Please purchase Contraction Timer Donate if you like this app. It also enables the ability to share your times in an emailed spreadsheet, and also enabled the Android Beam feature (Android 4+ phones with NFC only), so that you can instantly beam your times to another device—particularly useful when your partner comes home from work and takes over the timing operations!
Organize your days till Christmas, your Mom's birthday, Thanksgiving, Easter, St. Patrick's day, vacation, your anniversary or any events that you don't want to forget. Never miss an important day again!
★ (This is the FREE LIGHT version!) ★
This is a countdown widget for your home screen to remind you of the meaningful dates in your life.
It shows the number of weeks/days/hours/mins left to (or after from) a specified date. You can add several countdown widgets to your home screen and you can easily customize them at the creation or later by tapping on them. You can export and import widget datas too.
You must set a title and a date. After these you can set optionally:
- set time
- set counter and title backcolor and forecolor
- choose an icon (from the available ~140 nice pictures)
- background transparency (0,80,100%)
- choose from six counting modes:
-- day (counts in days only, use event date only the time doesn't matter, default is 00:00)
-- hour (counts in hours only, use event date + event hour only)
-- automatic (defult in days only mode -> switch to hours only mode in the last day -> finally shows minutes only in the last hour, use event date + time too.)
-- D-H-M (counts in days, hours and mins all at once, but it only works with 3x1 widget size!)
-- W-D (counts in week and days)
- set a reminder
- set repeating (in days only)
There are three widget size:
- 1x1 size shows ONLY the days, hours or mins by right of choosed counting mode.
- 2x1 and 3x1 size shows the same like 1x1 but has bigger fonts and picture.
- With 3x1 size you can choose D-H-M counting mode and it will shows days, hours and mins all at once.
You can resize the widgets if you have Android 4.1 version or above. When you resize its layout has change.
(watch the instruction video to see how to!)
Available languages: Hungarian, English / German (Inkey Uno), Italian (Nicola Ventricelli), Czech / Slovak (Marek Bednář), Romanian (Claudiu Condurache), Russian (Ekaterina Kuritcina), French (Jean-Marie Bauwens), Portuguese (Tati Lima), Turkish (Tuğba Özer), Dutch (Naomi Kruijsbergen), Arabic (Samer Al Kaabi), Chinese CN/TW/HK (Spitta Aspeaciare), Spanish (Nicholas Gelio), Polish (Arkadiusz Pietrzak), Norwegian (Ingeborg Kjellberg), Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian (Eduard Vrhovec)
◄ In PREMIUM VERSION ►
- event loading from Google Calendar
- no widget export restriction
- 100 new vibrant color
- invidual sound for reminder
- Ad free
◄ HOW TO USE ►
This is ONLY A WIDGET not a main application! Widgets are little applications which can be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen, of your Android device. Adding widget to your Home screen is easy:
1a. On your Home screen press the menu key and select Add or alternatively tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger. In the popup menu choose Widgets.
1b. or Go to your All Apps and select the Widgets tab.
2. Find and select the Event Countdown Widget to add your screen.
◄ IMPORTANT! WHY DO NOT DOWNRATE! ►
- If you can't find it in the widget list you can try to reinstall and restart your phone too! Or: Some phones install apps to the Phone Storage (or SD card) instead of the Internal Storage. You have to move it to Internal Storage in the apps manager and the widget list will show it!
- If you use any task killer or mem cleaner app, it kills the counter!
- If the layout doesn't change when you resize OR YOU CAN'T RESIZE with android version 4.0 or below it's an Android fault. Only 4.1 or above version support widget resize!
- If you don't know what is widget and can't add it to your homescreen!! It's not a fault! Please see the examp video and read the How to Use description!
- If you have any other problems or ideas please send an E-mail instead of downrating!
Credits: Dr. Nivedita
Parenting Tips. Being a parent or guardian is hard work. To help you raise happy, healthy kids, follow the tips in this application.
Good parenting tips...what`s that? I have learnt many things in my life that have made me wiser but I was never really taught about these good tips. We inspire co-operation, reduce family conflicts and sibling rivalry, and make your home a sanctuary with our free Compassionate Parent
Parenting (or child rearing) is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to being adult.
Parenting is one of the most interesting and rewarding experiences of our life. So we need to spend considerable time preparing to bring our children into the world. Indeed, raising children today is arguably challenging than ever before. It is therefore justifiable on their part to be well versed with the latest trends, gadgets and wares that one needs to be equipped with to be a 'good' parent. Besides fulfilling the primary requirements that child needs, which is, love, care, food, clothes and shelter a good parent will help the child to succeed in life.
This application is developed by Empowered Life sessions.
Website at www.empoweredlifessions.com
Credits: Dr. Nivedita
NOTE: The home button will still work, but the child will have no way to show the All Done! screen and therefore won't successfully complete Timeout.
Now featuring twenty-three of your favorite Disney, Marvel and Star Wars characters, use this app to seamlessly encourage your kids to brush longer. Collect a new digital sticker after each successful two minutes of brushing; track progress with stars and milestone badges on the Brushing Calendar.
Longer, happier brushing for your little one is just a download away!
All it takes are three simple steps:
1.Download the Disney Magic Timer app by Oral-B
2.Scan any Crest or Oral-B Pro-Health Stages product.
3.Reveal more fun and let the brushing begin.
See how it works: http://www.oralb.com/stages/disney-timer-app
Characters featured in this app:
• Darth Vader
• Storm Trooper
• Iron Man
• Captain America
• Lightning McQueen
• Doc McStuffins
• Winnie the Pooh
• Mickey Mouse
• Minnie Mouse
• Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates)
• James P. “Sulley” Sullivan
• Tinker Bell
***Compatible with any Crest or Oral-B Pro-Health Stages products.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
AQUAFRESH® and the iconic Nurdle device are trademarks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies
Follow Piper on his journey to discover his surroundings through beautiful and charming pictures, fantastic narration, great musical tunes, and fun puzzles.
You little friends also get to record your own voice and play it back , how fun is that!!