Save water using a timer!
After 5 minutes an alarm sounds. 1 minute before the alarm a warning sounds, giving you enough time to get that pesky shampoo out of your eyes. You can edit both times to your liking.
If you leave the display on you can just flip the phone over to silence the alarm (less wet hands on your phone!).
finger over the screen. Ranging from 1 second to 12 hours. Press the menu
button to get into the settings menu. Can also be used as shower timer.
App can be stored on SD-card.
User manual: http://qweqweq.com/applabs/nonpro.html
Exfoliate – This is the most important thing you can do for your lips as this removes all the dead skin from your lips leaving new skin cells to grow in their place. This will help keeps your lips soft and subtle. This can easily be done by combining equal parts of sugar and honey and using a toothbrush to gently scrub your lips. Do this once or twice a week to keep your lips soft and kissable.
Lip Balm – Before beginning to apply your makeup put on a thin coat of lip balm of your choice. This will get your lips moisturized and keep them from looking dry and cracked. When you are ready to apply your lip products make sure to gently wipe off any excess lip balm. (It’s also a good idea to apply a coat of moisturizing lip balm to your lips before bed each night to help keep your lips smooth and hydrated)
Lip-liner – Begin by using your favorite lip-liner, here I am using NYX’s Deep Red, and begin at the Cupid’s Bow of the upper lip and trace the outer part of your lips. Once the lips are lined you are going to use the same liner pencil to fill them in. This is extremely important as this will lay the foundation for the lipstick you apply on top. Simply turn the liner onto its side and color in the rest of the lip.
Lipstick – Now it’s time to apply your lipstick. One of the things that will help your lipstick look it’s best is to use a lip brush to put on the lipstick instead of applying it directly from the tube. As we age we get small crevasses in our lips, when you use the lipstick from the tube the color lays on the top surface of the lips only. Using a brush allows the color to really get into the lip and helps it stay longer. Dip the lip-brush into the lipstick, here I am using Makeup Geek’s Elegant, and pack the color onto the lips to get a sort of stained effect. Now take a tissue and blot your lips a couple of times to really press the color into your lips. Now go back in with your lipstick and apply a second coat of color.
Concealer – To help clean up around the lips and give them a clean edge, wipe off your lip-brush really well to remove the lipstick and use a concealer like MAC Studio Concealer to clean up the edges.
Can also be used as shower timer or tea timer.
Press the menu button to get into the settings menu. Can be moved to SD-card.
User manual: http://qweqweq.com/applabs/pro.html
Exit app and stop music at the specified time,
and saves battery during sleep.
* Kill background APP
* Stop playing music
* Turn off Wi-Fi
* Turn off Bluetooth
* Please email us if app has a bug. we will support quickly as soon as possible.
(with your device, Android Version, and error contents.)
'Sleep Timer' is NOT collect any personal information.
* permission about network : for ad
* permission about Wi-Fi : Turn off Wi-Fi
* permission about Bluetooth : Turn off Bluetooth
* close other app : Kill background application
* control vibration : For vibration.
[You can search this application tag- timer,video off,music off,kill application,clock,app timer,wifi off,bluetooth off,stopwatch,zzz, etc..]
Organize your days till Christmas, your Mom's birthday, Thanksgiving, Easter, St. Patrick's day, vacation, your anniversary or any events that you don't want to forget. Never miss an important day again!
★ (This is the FREE LIGHT version!) ★
This is a countdown widget for your home screen to remind you of the meaningful dates in your life.
It shows the number of weeks/days/hours/mins left to (or after from) a specified date. You can add several countdown widgets to your home screen and you can easily customize them at the creation or later by tapping on them. You can export and import widget datas too.
You must set a title and a date. After these you can set optionally:
- set time
- set counter and title backcolor and forecolor
- choose an icon (from the available ~140 nice pictures)
- background transparency (0,80,100%)
- choose from six counting modes:
-- day (counts in days only, use event date only the time doesn't matter, default is 00:00)
-- hour (counts in hours only, use event date + event hour only)
-- automatic (defult in days only mode -> switch to hours only mode in the last day -> finally shows minutes only in the last hour, use event date + time too.)
-- D-H-M (counts in days, hours and mins all at once, but it only works with 3x1 widget size!)
-- W-D (counts in week and days)
- set a reminder
- set repeating (in days only)
There are three widget size:
- 1x1 size shows ONLY the days, hours or mins by right of choosed counting mode.
- 2x1 and 3x1 size shows the same like 1x1 but has bigger fonts and picture.
- With 3x1 size you can choose D-H-M counting mode and it will shows days, hours and mins all at once.
You can resize the widgets if you have Android 4.1 version or above. When you resize its layout has change.
(watch the instruction video to see how to!)
Available languages: Hungarian, English / German (Inkey Uno), Italian (Nicola Ventricelli), Czech / Slovak (Marek Bednář), Romanian (Claudiu Condurache), Russian (Ekaterina Kuritcina), French (Jean-Marie Bauwens), Portuguese (Tati Lima), Turkish (Tuğba Özer), Dutch (Naomi Kruijsbergen), Arabic (Samer Al Kaabi), Chinese CN/TW/HK (Spitta Aspeaciare), Spanish (Nicholas Gelio), Polish (Arkadiusz Pietrzak), Norwegian (Ingeborg Kjellberg), Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian (Eduard Vrhovec)
◄ In PREMIUM VERSION ►
- event loading from Google Calendar
- no widget export restriction
- 100 new vibrant color
- invidual sound for reminder
- Ad free
◄ HOW TO USE ►
This is ONLY A WIDGET not a main application! Widgets are little applications which can be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen, of your Android device. Adding widget to your Home screen is easy:
1a. On your Home screen press the menu key and select Add or alternatively tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger. In the popup menu choose Widgets.
1b. or Go to your All Apps and select the Widgets tab.
2. Find and select the Event Countdown Widget to add your screen.
◄ IMPORTANT! WHY DO NOT DOWNRATE! ►
- If you can't find it in the widget list you can try to reinstall and restart your phone too! Or: Some phones install apps to the Phone Storage (or SD card) instead of the Internal Storage. You have to move it to Internal Storage in the apps manager and the widget list will show it!
- If you use any task killer or mem cleaner app, it kills the counter!
- If the layout doesn't change when you resize OR YOU CAN'T RESIZE with android version 4.0 or below it's an Android fault. Only 4.1 or above version support widget resize!
- If you don't know what is widget and can't add it to your homescreen!! It's not a fault! Please see the examp video and read the How to Use description!
- If you have any other problems or ideas please send an E-mail instead of downrating!
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
time out out time out child obedient help child obedience rules time-out child
• Are you a nanny, babysitter, au pair, summer-job teen, or other childcare provider who takes your responsibility seriously?
• Are you a parent who wants her baby's or child's caregiver to remain accountable when there’s no supervision?
Babysitting Pro is the ultimate event tracker for anyone involved in baby- or child-care. A simple, intuitive interface allows you to log events as they happen, or when you have a spare minute. Optional notifications allow you to notify parents of events in real time, via SMS or email, or send a summary at the session’s end. Forget scribbled notes at the end of the day; show parents that you are professional and on top of the situation.
PLEASE NOTE: Thea pp does not store the information for retrieval at a future time; it generates immediate or end-of-session messages, but does not store the information further.
•Organize your jobs: Store info on multiple clients and their kids’ needs, from allergies to bedtimes to medications, and receive alerts when it’s time to administer medication.
•Log and share events: Log children's activities with a few simple taps, and share real-time notifications or daily summaries with parents. Never forget to relay a message again!
•Track kids’ activities
•Trackers for food and drink, medicines, sleep, diaper/toileting
• Freeform notes for all events, or add your own event.
•Choose which events to notify parents about in real-time, and which should be logged in the daily summary.
•Calculate and record pay automatically!
• Set an hourly rate for each client, and the app does the rest
• See how much you are owed and automatically deduct payments received from the balance.
Unlike any other childcare app on the market, Babysitting Pro is designed to make life easier for caregivers and parents, not more complicated. The interface and controls are clean, simple, and easy to navigate. It includes everything that’s important to your situation, but doesn’t get bogged down with nitty-gritty details and charts that are irrelevant to your day.
Without being overloaded by information, you now have a ridiculously simple, non-intrusive way to maintain professionalism and accountability, while sharing all the information that’s vital to children’s wellbeing.
The Lickety Split Musical Timer turns daily tasks into a fun, beat-the-clock game. Accelerating classical music encourages dawdling kids to get going, while an animated hourglass counts down. The abstract concept of time becomes tangible for kids.
The timer uses encouragement and the power of music to motivate children as they move through daily transitions. So, instead of nagging, grown-ups are free to champion their kids!
Developed by parents and educational technologists. Perfect for preschoolers, early elementary schoolers, and their grown-ups.
Musical timers include:
* Ready to leave the house in 5 minutes
* Getting dressed
* Getting ready for a meal
* Cleaning one's room
* Making one's bed
* Brushing teeth (for a full two minutes)
* Taking turns
* Set wake and sleep time
* Nap mode
* Perfect for travelling - just charge your phone in your child's room
* Remember to set your phone to silent!
We want to hear from you - both the parents and the children! Tell us about your experience and please rate our app and post a comment.
If you have any questions or issues, please email us. We always respond!
Setting an alarm has never been easier: Just swipe from the edge of the screen and set the desired time by dragging a bar. Tap to make adjustments of 5 minutes.
Beautiful wake-up experience: Hand-crafted, high quality sounds and our innovative Smart Rise feature transform waking up in the morning into pure delight.
Your taste, your style: Choose from our gorgeous color themes to match your very own style. Or use our design-tool to create an all-new look. Select one of our hand-crafted designer clocks to fit your taste.
Never get up late again: Use challenges with your alarms to make sure you are really awake when dismissing an alarm. Think pressing buttons is not fancy enough? Turn your phone to snooze it. Additionally, Timely recognizes when you lift your phone and reduces the alarm intensity by lowering the volume.
Connecting your devices: Manage, dismiss and snooze alarms on all your devices at once. Cloud synchronization enables a seamless experience across phones and tablets. As a plus, everything gets backed up.
Ready, Set, Go: Use our stopwatch to measure time with style. And setting a countdown is as easy as winding up a kitchen timer.
Designed for tablets: No matter what kind of device you own, Timely just looks perfect.
More: Widget, Google Now integration, recurring alarms, awesome animations, adaptive snoozing, fade-in, DashClock extension, volume buttons to snooze.
Learn more: http://www.bitspin.ch
A total of 75 different designs that are all FREE!
With floral flavors, natural designs, hand-drawn themes and pretty patterns fit for princesses, this Widget app is perfect for adding a touch of style to your Home Screen!
●Choose from the following 3 Widget sizes: 4x2, 4x1, and 2x1.
●Each size contains 25 different designs -- one for every occasion!
●Choose between 12-hour and 24-hour display!
●Tap on the date to launch your Calendar, and the time to launch your Alarm! (You can also edit the apps you want to launch from the Widget.)
●Tap on the bottom right of the Widget to launch the handy search browser!
★How To Use★
This is a Widget app to be used on your home screen.
1. Hold your finger down on an empty space on your home screen.
2. Select "Widgets" from the pop-up that appears.
3. Choose "Cute Clock Widget" from the Widget list.
4. Choose your preferred design and you're done!
When you want to change the style of the Widget, tap on the bottom left of the Widget and choose a new style!
*The steps to setting up the Widget may differ slightly depending on the Home application you are using.
Saving this application onto an SD card will prevent you from being able to use the Widget. Please save it onto your device.
Having a task killer app, battery-saving app or antivirus software installed on your phone may affect the performance of the Widget. If you experience any performance issues, please set the Widget as an exception in the above apps/software.
★Request to Customers★
If you have any questions or would like to report any bugs, please refrain from writing them as reviews as we will be unable to respond. We will gladly answer any questions or comments you may have via support e-mail below.
★Inquiries, Requests, Bugs, Etc.★
*If you have spam filters set up, please adjust your settings to allow our responses to get through to you.
Wide range of Android devices using Android 2.3 and later
Follow Piper on his journey to discover his surroundings through beautiful and charming pictures, fantastic narration, great musical tunes, and fun puzzles.
You little friends also get to record your own voice and play it back , how fun is that!!