Find hidden words using letters on Cryptex!
Let's start exciting words puzzle game!
HOW TO PLAY
• Simply swipe your finger over cryptex to suggest a word for given topic.
• If you've found a valid word it will be marked on the words field.
• Find all the words in topic to complete the level.
• More words to find - more points.
• Gameplay based on Cryptex
• Free classic mode
• Daily bonus rewards
• Free hints for each 5 levels
• Best exercise for the brain
• Game saves
• Support both Phones and Tablets.
• Free update!
More levels and game modes coming soon! Stay tuned!
PS. The word cryptex is a neologism coined by the author Dan Brown for his 2003 novel The Da Vinci Code, denoting a portable vault used to hide secret messages. Origin of word: formed from Greek κρυπτός kryptós, “hidden, secret”.