Matryoshka! is a smart and fun puzzle for kids and toddlers, inspired by the classical nesting Russian dolls.
DELUXE version comes with 65 dolls for more fun and more discoveries! And with the “Challenge” mode, your children’s patience will be put to the test.
What seems easy for a grown-up is a real puzzle for a preschool kid; open all the dolls, find the smallest one, and then identify the order of doll sizes to be able to stack them all together again. At the end, children are rewarded with a fun activity: they will enjoy a delightful scene of exploding balloons, bubbles, fireworks, volcano rocks, and other surprises.
EDUCATIONAL CONTENT & SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- concentration and coordination
- size discrimination and sequencing
- learning the importance of organization
- various themes to discover: farm animals, sea animals, savanna animals, dinosaurs, monsters, bugs, professions, transports and soccer team to get familiar with numbers
- funny dolls characters
- original musics and sounds designed for preschool kids
- beautiful HD appealing-to-kids graphics
- Challenge mode: will your children have the patience of stacking 65 dolls? A special reward awaits them at the end...
- no third party ads
- no in-app purchases
- no data collection tools
- contains a protected parent section in which you will find links to our other apps, to our website and to social networks
Matryoshka! deluxe for kids (mobile app) is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program. To learn more, click on the seal or go to http://www.kidsafeseal.com.
ABOUT KIDOTECA - APPS FOR CURIOUS KIDS
We think education can be fun! Our philosophy is to promote learning through game and discovery. Visit our website at http://www.kidoteca.com - if you have any comments or suggestions, please send us an email at email@example.com .
ABOUT RUSSIAN DOLLS (also called nesting dolls, nested dolls or babushka dolls)
The name Matryoshka personifies the mother of a large family, a woman who is happy, healthy, and well fed. The name also represents fertility and motherhood. The largest doll is the grandmother with future generations of dolls tucked inside her. This symbolizes the hope and value of life and the family; the heart and soul of Russian people. Traditionally, a matryoshka was given to newborns to wish them a long and prosperous life