I tried to use teaching learning methods; a sound game to improve audible recognition and a form game to improve visual recognition.
The best things in this application are:
- The simplicity of use
- Display styles
- Good quality and resolution of photos
- Videos and their sound quality
- Games and teaching learning methods
Share the best moments of learning whith your children and friends.
So, thanks fo new ideas, contcts, qustions, photos, vidéos and animals sound to extend this application as possible we can.
Plus Enjoy App Features Like:
• 30 Short and to the Point Facts!
• Search box
• Easy Browsing
• Share Via Email
• Favorites functionality
• Change font size functionality
• Works on android 4.0
• Universal App works almost will all Android Phones & Tabs
The App includes the following facts about Islam:
* Meaning of Islam
* Meaning of Muslim
* The Abrahamic Tradition
* Five Pillars of Islam
* 6 Article of Faith in Islam
* Islamic Concept of God
* Muhammad(Pbuh) - Last Prophet of God
* Quran - Last Revelation of God
* Jesus(Pbuh) & Moses(Pbuh) - Prophets in Islam
* Islam - A Complete Way of Life
* Women Rights in Islam
* Islamic Pilgrimage - The Hajj
Download it Now!
Kid Learning application helps children develop musical skills with up-beat, classic songs and interactive animations.
KID LEARNING has all the aspects needed to stimulate a child’s auditory perception to motivate them to enjoy the rhythms and sounds used while singing,dancing, talking or clapping.
DISCLAIMER: The content provide in Kid Learning app is hosted by Youtube and is available in public domain.
We do not upload any video to Youtube. Kid Learning app is just an organized way to browse, share and watch these videos.If you found an illegal videos please report to Youtube. Any problems or suggestions, please contact us.
- Animal Pics/Image, Sounds & text info
- Full Screen slideshow
- Set your favorite animal voice as ringtone
- Easy Category Selection
- Simple yet elegant Interface
- Designed for everyone in family: Babies, kids, teens and adult
- Works offline. No data downloading or to be online required.
Animals included are categorized as:
- Wild Animals
- Dangerous Animals
- Domestic Animals
- Sea & Water Animals
CubeRoot Vedic Maths Techniques - Yavadhunum
Division Vedic Maths Techniques - Nikhilum, Paravartya
Equation Vedic Maths Techniques - Vilokanam, 1 Variable
Factorization Vedic Maths Techniques - 3 Variables
HCF Vedic Maths Techniques
Multiplication Vedic Maths Techniques - Adhya, Antyoradasakepi, Anurupeyna , Different Sutra , Eknunena, Urdhva, Viloknum
Equation Vedic Maths Techniques - Quadratic, Simple, Special Simultaneous
Square - Dwandva, Ekadhikena, Sankalana, Yawadhunum
SquareRoot Vedic Maths Techniques - Viloknum
Page 1: Once upon a time there was a villager who was known for his wisdom. One day he was going to some other village with his goat, lion and a bundle of crops.
Page 2: While travelling he came across to a broad river. He found a very small boat on the bank of the river. The boat was so small that he could take only one thing at a time with him while crossing.
Page 3: But there was a problem. If he took the bundle of crops with him, the lion would eat up the goat and if he took the lion with him, the goat would eat up the crops in his absence.
Page 4: He was thinking what to do. Suddenly he got an idea. He smiled and took the goat with him and crossed the river leaving the lion and the bundle of crops behind.
Page 5: He reached to the other bank of the river. After dropping the goat there he again sailed back to take the other two. He knew that the bundle of crops would be safe with the lion because it never eats the crops.
Page 6: Now he reached back where he left the bundle of crops and the lion. This time he took the lion with him leaving the bundle behind.
Page 7: Again he crossed the river. This time he dropped the lion alone on the bank of the river and took the goat back with him so that the lion could not do any harm to the goat in his absence.
Page 8: Now he reached back with the goat where he left the bundle of crops. This time he took the bundle with him leaving the goat behind. Now the goat was alone there.
Page 9: After crossing the river he left the bundle with the lion and sailed back to take the goat. The bundle of crops was of no use for the lion. So it was safe.
Page 10: Now he sailed back to take the goat, took it and crossed the river again. In this way he crossed the river with the goat, lion and the bundle of crops without any harm to all of them.
Page 11: Now the villager moved forward on his way with his companions. The moral of the story is “Every problem can be solved with wisdom. We should keep our calm and act cleverly to find solution of any problem.”
Page 1: Once upon a time there was a washer man in a village. He was very miser and selfish. He had a donkey and a dog. He just wanted to get his work done by them. He always misbehaved with them.
Page 2: The donkey helped the washer man in his work and the dog looked after his belongings very sincerely. But in return the washer man gave them very little to eat. He didn’t care for them.
Page 3: One night the donkey and the dog were tied in the washer man’s house. Suddenly they saw a thief broke into the house. The washer man was fast asleep.
Page 4: The donkey got afraid and said to the dog, “Friend! Please bark and awake the master. Otherwise the thief would steal the valuables and the master will end up with a great loss.”
Page 5: The dog said calmly, “Friend! Our master starved us intentionally and then gathered so much money. This is the time for him to repay for what he did to us.”
Page 6: The donkey said angrily, “Friend! It is your duty to guard his home and now you are neglecting your duty of a servant…”
Page 7: He continued, “…If you don’t fulfill your duty I would have to do your work. I will bray and awake our master. So that he becomes alert and can save himself from a great loss.”
Page 8: The dog warned him and said, “You should take care of your responsibilities. Don’t interfere in my field of work otherwise you may have to face the consequences.”
Page 9: But the donkey started braying without listening and thinking. The dog tried a lot to stop him but in vain. He didn’t stop. The thief ran away to hear him braying.
Page 10: But the washer man got awakened hastily to hear the harsh and unpleasant voice of the donkey. He got angry with the donkey because he disturbed him in his sleep.
Page 11: The washer man ran towards the donkey to punish him. The washer man started beating the donkey badly with a stick. The donkey felt as if the sky had fallen down on his head.
Page 12: After beating a lot, the washer man left him there and went inside his hut. The donkey somehow managed to stand on his feet. He was crying with pain.
Page 13: The dog smiled with sympathy and said, “Friend! I told you not to interfere in my work. Dear! Instead of alerting the master from danger, your harsh voice made him mad with anger…”
Page 14: He continued, “…because you disturbed him when he was fast asleep.” Moral of the story is “Everyone has his own responsibilities and field of work. He should be in his limits. It is not wise to interfere in other’s work field.”
2. The Witty Villager Kids Story
3. The Mischevious Donkey Kids Story
4. The Goat and the Donkey Kids Story
5. The Clever Fox Kids Story
6. The Cave that Speaks Kids Story
7. The Thirsty Crow Kids Story
8. The Rabbit and the Lion Kids Story
9. The Act of a Fool Kids Story
10. The Donkey Under The Tiger's Skin Kids Story
1. The Crooked Fox Story of Fox Story Collection
2. The Act of A fool Story of Fox Story Collection
3. Grapes are Sour Story of Fox Story Collection
4. The Arrogant Elephant Story of Fox Story Collection
5. The Cave that Speaks Story of Fox Story Collection
6. The Clever Fox Story of Fox Story Collection
7. The Fox and the Goat Story of Fox Story Collection
8. The Fox and the Stork Story of Fox Story Collection
9. Wisdom Vibes Story of Fox Story Collection
10. The Blue Jackal Story of Fox Story Collection
1. The Weapon of Wisdom Kids Story from Birds Stories Collection
2. The Foolish Turtle Kids Story from Birds Stories Collection
3. The Thirsty Crow Kids Story from Birds Stories Collection
4. Strength in Unity Kids Story from Birds Stories Collection
5. The Fox and The Stork Kids Story from Birds Stories Collection
6. The Mediator Kids Story from Birds Stories Collection
1. The Rabbit and the Lion of Lion Stories Collection
2. The Greedy Lion of Lion Stories Collection
3. The Cave that Speaks of Lion Stories Collection
4. Ungratefulness of Lion Stories Collection
5. The Mouse and the Lion of Lion Stories Collection
6. Think before you Leap of Lion Stories Collection
7. The Witty Villager of Lion Stories Collection
8. The Clever Foxof Lion Stories Collection
Multiplication - Adhya
Multiplication - Antyoradasakepi
Multiplication - Anurupeyna
Multiplication - Different Sutra
Multiplication - Eknunena
Multiplication - Urdhva
Multiplication - Viloknum