The entered data form a chart which displays the temperature profile. Also other symptoms than temperature and medications can be tracked.
This application helps to keep an overview of a disease and can optionally export the collected information, e.g. to send it to a doctor.
The only permission required for this app is access to contacts. This is only used to easily create new patient profiles.
Caution: This app cannot measure fever!
It merely serves as a tool which helps to record body temperature.
Fever is dangerous, especially for young children, therefore, caution is required.
This app does not provide treatment advice. You must decide for yourself when to consult a doctor and which mediaction is to administer.
The company TheAppGuys GmbH assumes no liability for damage caused by incorrect or improper use of the app.
These recommendations take into account weight, age, medical background and temperature. They follow international medical guidelines. Fever Alert answers to the following questions:
- Is a medication necessary in this case? When to take it? Dose?
- Is it necessary to call a doctor? Call emergency services?
- When should I measure again temperature?
Ability to store and record all profiles temperature curves.
Designed and developed by a French doctor.
- direct call: allow you to call Doctor and contact directly from application.
- send sms: allow the application to send notification to your contact when it's time to measure temperature.
- read contacts: allow you to pick up phone numbers from your phonebook.
- vibrator: allow your phone to vibrate when it's time to measure temperature.
No personal data are shared.
As the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®, we know that nothing is more important to you than your children's health. That's why we created Kids' Wellness Tracker. This new, all-in-one solution brings together the trackers and tools you need to help manage your children's health with ease. Track your kids' heights, weights, BMIs, vaccines, and medicines all with one app. Create a custom profile for each child with an avatar or your choice of photo. Your children's information will be stored exclusively on your Android™ device. Once you've created profiles, you'll be on your way to building a health history for each of your kids.
Kids' Wellness Tracker includes:
• Height, Weight, & BMI (Body Mass Index) Tracker
- Track your children's progress as they grow (without marking up the kitchen wall)
• Vaccine Tracker
- Easily track and keep an ongoing record of which shots your children have had, and when
- Sort by vaccine, age, or date
• Medicine Tracker
- Track additional medicines, start and stop dates, and prescribing healthcare providers' names
• Symptom Tracker & Reminder
- Record temperature and symptoms to build your children's health history and set reminders to help track fever, temperature, and symptoms
• Dosing Calculator for Pediatric TYLENOL® & Pediatric MOTRIN® Products
- Get information about correct dosing for pediatric TYLENOL® and pediatric MOTRIN® products
- Participating pediatric healthcare professionals using Mobile Health Pro, an app for healthcare professionals, can also email Infants' and Children's TYLENOL® dosing instructions for your children under age 2
• Learning Resources
- Easy to read and colorfully illustrated
- Cover such topics as colds and flu, ear infections, treating fevers, and infant crying and gas
- Created for parents by the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®
- Available in English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese
- Create reports based on the information that you've saved in your children's trackers. Just select the desired information and date range, and Kids' Wellness Tracker will create a report that you can view, print, or open as a PDF in other apps
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
“I have been using Informed’s Critical Care ACLS Guide for years and never go to work without it.”
—Shaun Michael Scott, RN, EMTP, CareFlite Flight Nurse
Best of all, you know you can depend on the Critical Care ACLS Guide™ for Android, because it was created by Informed Publishing—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed’s print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
The Critical Care ACLS Guide™ for Android makes it easy for physicians, paramedics and nurses check ACLS drug doses, interpret EKGs, look up patient medications, and much more.
Critical information covers use of airway devices such as the Combitube, LMA, and King LT™ Airway, a complete list of emergency & ACLS drugs, including Natrecor and Ketamine, an extensive prescription drug list, Rapid 12-Lead EKG interpretation page, dermatomes, hemodynamics, lab values, and a complete list of abbreviations.
* Current ACLS Algorithms
* Emergency & ACLS Drugs
* 12-Lead EKG Section & Acute MI
* Basic EKG Rhythms
* Laryngeal Mask Airway / RSI
* “Rave” Drugs
* Basic Chest X-Ray Interpretation
* Fibrinolytic Screen for AMI & Stroke
* Ischemic Stroke Management / Neuro
* Pediatric Resuscitation, Drug Doses, Vitals
* End-Tidal CO2 / Capnography / Ventilator Guidelines
* Trauma & Glasgow Coma Scales
* Common Medical Emergencies
* Burn Charts, the “Rule of 9s”
* Pulse Oximetry, IV Drip Rates
* Quick EMS Spanish Translations
* Lab Values, Metrics, and Notes Pages
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email email@example.com. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
powerOne calculators have been:
* "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
* "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
* "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
* "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
Developed in conjunction with an ICU Clinical Pharmacist, powerOne Medical Calculator reduces calculation errors and enables rapid analysis for doctors, pharmacists, nurses, practitioners, physician assistants and students. Over 40 easy to use calculator templates specifically for medical included: pharmacokinetics, renal function, drip rates, BSA, IBW and more.
* Save time - Calculate Neonatal, Pediatric and Adult Pharmacokinetics (Sawchuck, Zaske) and modify dosing whether Extended Interval Dosing (EID); Pre and Post levels, Single level (as with Vancomycin); or a Concentration after the first dose. Don’t believe your Post level or the calculated Vd? Input a Vd value and easily recalculate Half-life, Ke, Post, and Dose without re-entering all of the data. Extrapolate to Cpmin or max.
* Email calculation results including variables - paste them into a clinical note or database.
* Find Pediatric or Adult creatinine clearance with appropriate equations including MDRD complete & simplified, Cockcroft-Gault, or Traub/Brion.
* Calculate "what-if" scenarios on the fly with the SOLVER. Almost any variable can be solved for if the other values are entered.
* Specialty equations included such as Calories from TPN or Formula, GIR, OI, Phenytoin Albumin adjustment and more
* SI Units are available in all equations
Whether medical, math and science, conversions, or finance, powerOne has you covered. There are hundreds of templates in the Library.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator - with calculations in either decimal, scientific, engineering, fraction or feet-inch format and functions that include powers, logs, trig and more.
powerOne is easily customized. Create your own calculator templates by entering a formula similar to HP Solve. Hundreds of examples and instructions included.
Whether for colleague or documentation, powerOne makes it easy to share the results and created templates, too. Just choose who to send it to. The results are in the email and so is the template. Click the attached template on an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and it will load right into powerOne.
After 14 years and more than 15 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This version of powerOne includes…
Pre-installed calculator templates:
- A-a Oxygen Gradient
- Body Surface Area
- Calcium Salt Conversion
- Change in Time (hours)
- Conc. After First Dose (PKIN, EID)
- Conc. Steady-State
- Creatinine Clear. ADULT
- Creatinine Clear. PEDS
- Dose Adjust Pre & Post
- Drip mCg/kg/hour
- Drip mCg/kg/min
- Drip mEq/kg/DAY
- Drip mEq/kg/hour
- Drip MG/kg/HOUR
- Drip UNITS/HOUR
- Drip UNITS/kg/HOUR
- Fractional Excretion Sodium
- GIR - Glucose Infusion Rate
- Half-life and Ke with Vd
- IBW, 1 yr to Adult
- MAP - Mean Airway Pressure
- MDRD: GFR Simplified
- New Dosage
- Renal Failure Indices
- SI: Dose Adjustment
- Single Level Pharmacokinetics
* Easily download additional templates from the library for free
One of the main highlights of 13th edition is that it provides audio pronunciations for almost 890 generic drugs.
Comprehensive coverage on over 1,000 drug monographs including more than:
- 5,000 trade and generic drugs as well as expanded coverage of herbal products
- 150 drug classifications, both therapeutic and pharmacologic (if available)
- 500 commonly used combination drugs, including the dosage amount of the active generic ingredient
- Most complete life-span drug dosing considerations for adult, pediatric, and geriatric patients
Completely updated with expanded coverage on vulnerable populations including:
- New indications and dosing recommendations for top 100 pediatric drugs
- Pediatric, geriatric, and OB medication administration considerations
- A complete immunization schedule
- Special techniques for administering medications to children
- Oral rehydration solutions
- Drugs and breast feeding
- List of drugs associated with increased number of falls in the elderly
More High Alert Coverage and Patient Safety Information than any other drug guide including:
- Special highlights to identify High Alert Medications with high risks for patient injury and information throughout the monograph that explain what the physician can do to ensure patient safety
- "Do not confuse with" and "Do not crush, break, or chew" caution statements highlighted to support safe practice
- Information on how to prevent administration errors, detect dosing and dispensing errors, and detect or prevent adverse drug reactions (ADR)s.
- Explanations on how to administer medication safely by all routes – including signs and symptoms for toxicity and overdose, safe handling tips and how to educate patients for safe medication use in the home
Plus new integrated dosing calculators - Now, with over 800 built in weight-based drug dosing calculation tools, simply review a drug, calculate the dose and administer all in a single step, without needing to switch to a separate drug dosing program.
MedCalc 3000 has been the most popular and comprehensive Medical Calculator system on the web for the last 11 years.
As a trusted resource MedCalc 3000 has been integrated into many prestigious websites for Medical Education, Medical Literature, Pharmacology, Nursing and more. Now you can put this invaluable resource in the palm of your hand!
MedCalc 3000 Pediatrics is a native Android app that mirrors all the Pediatric content in our web resource http://MedCalc3000.com
Essential Pediatrics equations included:
A-a Gradient and Ratio
Blood Pressure Percentiles
Body Mass Index Percentiles
Dose Adjustment for Body Surface Area
Gestational Age from Estimated Date of Delivery (EDD)
Glomerular Filtration Rate Estimate by Schwartz Formula
Height for Age Percentiles
Height Potential Prediction by Mid-parental Height
Infant Head Circumference for Age Percentiles
Infant Length for Age Percentiles
Infant Weight for Age Percentiles
Infant Weight for Length Percentiles
Maintenance Fluid Calculation
Oxygenation Index (OI)
PELD Score for End-Stage Liver Disease
PFT Predicted Values
Pregnancy Gestation by LMP and Ultrasound Biometry
Urinary Protein Excretion Estimation
Weight for Age Percentiles
Weight for Height Percentiles
WHO Assessment of Malnutrition 0 to 2 Years Old
WHO Assessment of Malnutrition 2 to 5 years Old
Z Score to Percentile Estimation
Clinical criteria sets and decision trees included:
Acetaminophen Toxicity Assessment
Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia Diagnostic Criteria
Bacterial Meningitis Score
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome IV Criteria
ELBW Infant Prognosis Prediction
Kawasaki Disease Criteria
Mycoplasma Pneumoniae Prediction
Newborn Hyperbilirubinemia Assessment
Septic Arthritis Prediction in Pediatric Hip Pain Syndrome
Sore Throat Evaluation and Strep Prediction (Attia)
Sore Throat Evaluation and Treatment Criteria (McIsaac)
Decision trees included:
Arterial Blood Gas Interpretation
Asthma Hospitalization One Year Risk
Influenza Diagnosis and Treatment
Mycoplasma Pneumoniae Prediction
Rabies Post Exposure Prophylaxis
Smallpox Risk Assessment (CDC version 1.0, 2002)
Unit and dose converters included:
Corticosteroid Medication Dosing Conversions
Flow Unit Conversions
Length Unit Conversions
Pressure Unit Conversions
Temperature Unit Conversions
Time Unit Conversions
Volume Unit Conversions
Weight Unit Conversions
To practice, teach and learn medicine based on solid, literature based evidence, MedCalc 3000 Pediatrics provides easy to use, interactive tools for your Evidence-Based Medicine.
Reviews and ratings are welcome
Pediatric Support it is an application aimed at health professionals. Its objective is to facilitate the handling of an emergency situation involving a child
You only need to configure the language and the procedure protocol, European Resuscitation Council (ERC) or American heart Association (AHA)
The professional must type in the child's Age and Weight, and all functions in the application will be automatically adjusted and calculated
It is composed by several different functions such as:
1- Interventions and Material:
a) Advanced life support: Information on clearing airways, defibrillation, chest compressions, intraosseous access
c) Mechanical ventilation: basic settings for ventilatory parameters are indicated, adequate to the child's characteristics
d) Vital Sings: systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, heart rate and normal breathing frequency for the child's characteristics
2- Functions drugs in the App are:
- Advanced Life Support drugs (A)
- Parenteral drugs (B)
- Enteral and Inhaled drugs (C)
- Intravenous Infusions (D)
Drugs in the App include:
Acetylcysteine (C), (D)
Active Carbon (C)
Albuterol/Salbutamol (B), (C)
Calcium Chloride (A)
Dexchlorpheniramine (B), (C)
Diazepam (B), (C)
Epinephrine (A), (B), (C), (D)
Fentanyl (B), (D)
Flumazenil (B), (D)
Ipecac Syrup (C)
Ipratropium Bromide (C)
Ketamine (B), (D)
Magnesium Sulfate (A), (B)
Metamizole (B), (C)
Midazolam (B), (C), (D)
Octreotide (B), (D)
Paracetamol (B), (C)
Propofol (B), (D)
Sodium Bicarbonate (A)
Thiopental (B), (D)
Valproic Acid (B), (D)
Vecuronium (B), (D)
3- Algorithms and Tables:
Airway Obstruction, foreign body, algorithm
Asthma Pulmonary Score (PS)
Asthma Status, Management algorith
Basic Life Support, algorith
Burn, body surface area
Convulsions, Management algorithm
Epileptic status, Management algorithm
Induction anesthesia, rapid sequence
Narrow Complex Tachycardia, algorithm
Paim treatment, Table drugs
Wide Complex Tachycardia, algorithm
4- Rate Chest Compressions: sound with 110 beats per minute, which helps to keep a constant pace for thoracic compressions
5- Timer: it allows a timer to be set up which counts the time devoted to advanced vital support
6- Shockable Rhythms Guide and Non-Shockable Rhythms Guide. Audio guides which indicates the algorithm sequence. The sequence is reproduced in a rhythm is based on the indications given by the ERC and AHA
This can be changed from the Defibrillation Rhythm Guide to the Non-Defibrillation Rhythm Guide, depending on the child's situation and the continues application at the corresponding point of the algorithm. This change of Guide can also be done during the following 20 seconds after Cardiac Rhythm Evaluation. After that time, the Guide cannot be changed until algorithm sequence Cardiac Rhythm Evaluation is not reached again
This application is based on the medical practice guidelines recommended by medical literature; in Paediatric Life Support guidelines of 2010 of the European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA)
It is recommended to consult the drug's technical sheet in order to be aware of the indications and usage, contraindications and recommended dosage
If that is the case, you’ll be pleased to know we have combined our intimate knowledge of allergies as well as traditional and unconventional approaches to diagnosing, treating and preventing them in this unique, easy-to-follow guidebook.
From the time I was a young child I suffered from allergies – hay fever was for me the worst as a child, though as I grew older I suffered from food allergies as well. A bee sting for me now leads to an anaphylactic reaction; the last time I was stung, I was in the hospital for 3 days.
So, you might say I am intimately familiar with allergies.
Allergies they say, tend to run in families. I believe it. Some people however, develop allergies for miscellaneous reasons. You can for example, develop allergies because of a weakened immune system, or chronic state of illness. Many times, our bodies lose the ability to fight off irritants when our immune system is not 100 percent.
Do you want to know how to get rid of or fight these allergies?
This is an free application for all medical personal followed by the Pediatriconcall page relating to http://www.pediatriconcall.com/fordoctor/pedcalc/calcmain.aspx
Calculators included are categorized as follows:
» Head Circumference
» Predict Height
» Mid Parental Height
» Body Surface Area (BSA)
» Body Mass Index (BMI)
» Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
» Conversion of Temperature Celsius to Fahrenheit
» Conversion of Weight From Pound to Kg
» Conversion of cm to inches
» Serum Osmolality
» Bicarbonate & Base Excess
» Fractional Excretion Of Sodium
» Creatinine Clearance
» Creatinine Clearance (Schwartz Formula)
» Normal Values Of GFR
» Anion Gap Calculator
» APGAR Score
» Ovulation Date Calculator
» Pregnancy Due Date Calculator
» Conception Date Calculator
Blood Pressure Calculator
» Blood Pressure Calculator
Blood Group Detection
» Find Your Blood Group
» Alveolar arterial Gradient (A-a gradient)
» ET Size
» Normal Respiratory Rate
» Predicted Mean Peak Respiratory Flow Rates
» Corrected QTc Calculator
» Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia Calculator
» Burns Fluid Requirement Calculator
Drug Dose Calculators
» Emergency Drug Formula
Diarrhea Solution Calculators
» Diarrhea Solution
» IV Rates Calculator
Blood Reference Values
» WBC Count
» Coagulation Profile
» Blood Indices
» Immunoglobulin IgG Subclass Levels
» Immunoglobulin Reference Values
» Serum Complement Reference Values
» Lymphocyte Reference Values
» Corrected CSF WBC Count for RBC`s Calculator
» Corrected Reticulocyte Count Calculator
Endocrine and Antibody Tests
» Thyroid Function Test
» Antibodies & Their Associated Diseases
» Drugs Interaction Calculator
*Supports API levels 8 & above (Android 2.2 and above)
TAGS: Pediatrics, child health care, drug index, vaccine reminder, children health, medical calculators, pediatriconcall.
Medical Calculators, Drug Index, Drug Interaction calculator, Ask a Doctor, Diagnostic Aid, Vaccine Reminder, MCQ quiz, Image Gallery, Teaching Files, Video Podcasts, Newsletter Updates, etc.
This App is connected to www.PediatricOncall.com which is a medical website with over 40 tools for medical personnel and also medical information on pediatrics, symptoms, medicine and child health. Register yourself to Pediatric Oncall and access all these features.
Medical Calculators - more than 45 calculators which include the categories, growth, conversion, Renal conversions, Pregnancy, Critical Care, Drug Dosage, Diarrhea Solution, Blood Reference, etc.
Drug Index - latest updated drugs from A-Z with their Mechanism, Indication, Dosage, Adverse Effects, etc.
Ask a Doctor - Pediatric Oncall’s expert panel of doctors answer to your medical queries.
Diagnostic Aid - Get a differential diagnosis after entering the clinical features.
Image Gallery and Teaching Files are part of Pediatric Oncall Journal which are updated with each issue with new questions.
Video Podcast - Pediatric Oncall’s video section with lectures and conference videos.
Vaccine Reminder - Tool to keep track of your child’s vaccination history with reminders.
MCQ Quiz - Practice MCQ’s and test your knowledge on different topics.
For any queries, suggestions and feedback you can mail to us at email@example.com
*Data services are required to access most sections of the application.
*Supports API levels 10 & above (Android 2.3 and above)
TAGS: Pediatrics, child health care, drug index, vaccine reminder, children health, medical calculators, pediatric on call, Paediatrics, newsletters, pediatriconcall, pediatricon call, www.pediatriconcall.com
Dengue is transmitted by several species of mosquito within the genus Aedes, principally A. aegypti. The virus has four different types; infection with one type usually gives lifelong immunity to that type, but only short-term immunity to the others. Subsequent infection with a different type increases the risk of severe complications. As there is no vaccine, prevention is sought by reducing the habitat and the number of mosquitoes and limiting exposure to bites.
Treatment of acute dengue is supportive, using either oral or intravenous rehydration for mild or moderate disease, and intravenous fluids and blood transfusion for more severe cases. The incidence of dengue fever has increased dramatically since the 1960s, with around 50–100 million people infected yearly. Early descriptions of the condition date from 1779, and its viral cause and the transmission were elucidated in the early 20th century. Dengue has become a global problem since the Second World War and is endemic in more than 110 countries. Apart from eliminating the mosquitoes, work is ongoing on a vaccine, as well as medication targeted directly at the virus.
More from developer
The Baby Scale app is a simple app that assists the health care professional in making a fast and accurate calculation of an infant’s day to day weight loss displayed as a percentage of birth weight loss.