How to Use:
Place your finger on scanning pad.
Wait for few few seconds and display temperature.
Note:This application is prank application and good for prank lovers.
These recommendations take into account weight, age, medical background and temperature. They follow international medical guidelines. Fever Alert answers to the following questions:
- Is a medication necessary in this case? When to take it? Dose?
- Is it necessary to call a doctor? Call emergency services?
- When should I measure again temperature?
Ability to store and record all profiles temperature curves.
Designed and developed by a French doctor.
- direct call: allow you to call Doctor and contact directly from application.
- send sms: allow the application to send notification to your contact when it's time to measure temperature.
- read contacts: allow you to pick up phone numbers from your phonebook.
- vibrator: allow your phone to vibrate when it's time to measure temperature.
No personal data are shared.
How to Use:
Step 1:Place your thumb or finger on scanning pad and wait for readings.
Step 2:After few seconds of processing prank human fever shows.
✓Nice Sound Effects
Disclaimer: Thermometer Scanner Prank Free is prank application and fun purpose only.This is not possible to measure fever in android phone no sensor is available for measuring fever.
Please rate us and email us your quires.We are very glad to help you and resolve your issue.
The entered data form a chart which displays the temperature profile. Also other symptoms than temperature and medications can be tracked.
This application helps to keep an overview of a disease and can optionally export the collected information, e.g. to send it to a doctor.
The only permission required for this app is access to contacts. This is only used to easily create new patient profiles.
Caution: This app cannot measure fever!
It merely serves as a tool which helps to record body temperature.
Fever is dangerous, especially for young children, therefore, caution is required.
This app does not provide treatment advice. You must decide for yourself when to consult a doctor and which mediaction is to administer.
The company TheAppGuys GmbH assumes no liability for damage caused by incorrect or improper use of the app.
Effortlessly track your entire family's temperature, symptoms and medications with a few simple taps. Next time you're at the doctor's office, show them exactly when and how your symptoms began, just by pulling out your phone.
The app also enables temperature taking when used in combination with the Kinsa Smart Thermometer - a smartphone-connected thermometer, available at www.kinsahealth.com. Kinsa's engaging screens calm children and make temperature taking easier and more fun. The Smart Thermometer meets ASTM standards for professional accuracy and takes fast, 10-second readings.
The thermometer is compatible with: Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, and S5; Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Note 3, Note 4.
The best illness tracker out there, for the whole family! Thermometer can be used orally, rectally, or under the arm. Approved by the U.S. FDA for infants, children, and adults.
As the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®, we know that nothing is more important to you than your children's health. That's why we created Kids' Wellness Tracker. This new, all-in-one solution brings together the trackers and tools you need to help manage your children's health with ease. Keep notes from of all your children's medical appointments, plus track their heights, weights, BMIs, vaccines, and medicines all with one app. Create a custom profile for each child with an avatar or your choice of photo. Your children's information will be stored exclusively on your Android™ device. Once you've created profiles, you'll be on your way to building a health history for each of your kids.
Kids' Wellness Tracker includes:
• Doctor Appointments tool
- Log medical appointments, set reminders for upcoming visits, and share to your device calendar (calendar share only available in Android™ 4.1 and later)
- Add your own pre-visit questions, then follow-up with notes and your doctor's answers during or after visits
- See your child's complete list of past medical appointments in one simple list view
• Height, Weight, & BMI (Body Mass Index) Tracker
- Track your children's progress as they grow (without marking up the kitchen wall)
• Vaccine Tracker
- Easily track and keep an ongoing record of which shots your children have had, and when
- Sort by vaccine, age, or date
• Medicine Tracker
- Track additional medicines, start and stop dates, and prescribing healthcare providers' names
• Symptom Tracker & Reminder
- Record temperature and symptoms to build your children's health history and set reminders to help track fever, temperature, and symptoms
• Dosing Calculator for Pediatric TYLENOL® & Pediatric MOTRIN® Products
- Get information about correct dosing for pediatric TYLENOL® and pediatric MOTRIN® products
- Participating pediatric healthcare professionals using Mobile Health Pro, an app for healthcare professionals, can also email Infants' and Children's TYLENOL® dosing instructions for your children under age 2
• Learning Resources
- Easy to read and colorfully illustrated
- Cover such topics as colds and flu, ear infections, treating fevers, and infant crying and gas
- Created for parents by the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®
- Available in English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese
- Create reports based on the information that you've saved in your children's trackers. Just select the desired information and date range, and Kids' Wellness Tracker will create a report that you can view, print, or open as a PDF in other apps
* Developed under supervision of a medical doctor.
* We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
If you don’t subscribe to eBroselow and want the full content, visit the Contact Us page on the eBroselow web site.
eBroselow SafeDose is a medication reference tool that provides mixing instructions, doses and drug administration information. After the caregiver chooses the patient’s weight and clinical need, the content is tailored to remove irrelevant information. The exact dose is provided visually in mg and mL – eliminating the need for math or calculators by the caregiver. This improves medication safety, reduces the cost of care, and improves clinical outcomes.
iMedicalApps said SafeDose is "useful and well designed... Undoubtedly, the potential for medication errors would be reduced if practitioners were to rely on the information provided by this app".
A research study published in the Journal of Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics found that after less than 10 minutes of training, the use of eBroselow’s system increased the accuracy of medication doses prepared during simulated pediatric emergencies by nearly 25 percent, and completely eliminated clinically significant errors. The research also showed that use of the system, as compared to traditional processes, reduced the time required to prepare medication during an emergency
Used by hundreds of hospitals and many thousands of practitioners, all eBroselow SafeDose medical content is peer-reviewed for accuracy.
UPDATES AND LICENSE
We require that users update the app whenever a new version is released (iTunes can be configured to assist with this). By downloading this app, Users confirm they have read and agree to our full license agreement at http://www.ebroselow.com/safedoselicense . Use of this product is subject to the AS IS warranty statement therein. eBroselow makes no warranties or representations about the quality, currency, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of the information contained on the Application. All drug doses should be checked with standard medical dosing guides before use. SafeDose must be used only by qualified medical professionals. Professional medical judgment and standard medical dosing guides should prevail over this application.
“Love it. Helps with keeping track of kids illness”
“Excellent app. allows me to keep track of my family's medical history without clogging up my general calendar”
Knowledge is power, and this app puts the power in your hands:
• Exact description of the disease onset and progress when talking to a doctor
• Easier identification of reoccurring problems for each family member separately
• Help you examine the connection between illness and treatment – did the treatment given really help over the long run, or should you maybe consider alternatives?
• A report for each family member showing his or her medical state throughout the year. You can easily see which illnesses are repeated, how many sick days where reported etc'
• An overview report for all family members
• A graphical calendar view for each person showing his daily status
• A calendar overview for the entire family
• Create your own "family medical cabinet"
• Log Doctor visits, appointments and prescribed medication with relation to problem
* Acts as a real Health Diary (a.k.a. Health Book, Medical Diary or Health Journal). Can also be used as menstruation tracker.
• Keep track of physical treatment (from medical procedures and surgeries to alternative medicine like acupuncture and shiatsu)
• Create your family's digital "vaccinations booklet"
• Keep detailed record of symptoms and other detailed physical state required for special treatments, like homeopathy
• Keep all your Family's medical history – Hospitalizations, allergies, blood type, chronic diseases and conditions and more
• Includes hundreds of symptoms (what is the issue, where it hurts, general feeling, fever, appetite, skin conditions and many more) and common diseases, all carefully collected with the advice of doctors and pharmacists. Search or pick by body region. In addition, you can manually add any information you care about
• A personalized treatments list (Report medication type, sickness days, doctors, specialists treatments, vaccinations and more)
• Great for any person responsible for tracking symptoms of others (as a mom and dad, your elderly parents, chronically sick child etc.)
* As some of our users do - keep track of sick pets too!
* Includes configurable reminders (can be used as simple medication reminder)
• Complete privacy! Your personal data is stored on your device and is only accessible by you
* Have your EMR - Electronic medical record - handy at all times
* Highest rated android app of its kind
This application is alive and kicking so you can expect even more features and reports in the upcoming updates. Contact us and let us know what you are missing!
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MedicalogApp
For FAQs and more visit our website:
Permissions: "External USB" is for backup, "Boot" is for allowing notifications, "Network state" is required to offer the right features when network is available and "billing" is to allow purchase of "pro" version.
The Baby Scale app is a simple app that assists the health care professional in making a fast and accurate calculation of an infant’s day to day weight loss displayed as a percentage of birth weight loss.