These recommendations take into account weight, age, medical background and temperature. They follow international medical guidelines. Fever Alert answers to the following questions:
- Is a medication necessary in this case? When to take it? Dose?
- Is it necessary to call a doctor? Call emergency services?
- When should I measure again temperature?
Ability to store and record all profiles temperature curves.
Designed and developed by a French doctor.
- direct call: allow you to call Doctor and contact directly from application.
- send sms: allow the application to send notification to your contact when it's time to measure temperature.
- read contacts: allow you to pick up phone numbers from your phonebook.
- vibrator: allow your phone to vibrate when it's time to measure temperature.
No personal data are shared.
Now put your finger gently in the fingerprint scanning pad and wait for a analysis.
Result: Your Fake body temperature is going to be shown automatically after calculation.
Fingerprint phone thermometer for android provides best and definition image qualities. Fingerprint Thermometer works with nearly every android device. Fingerprint thermometer monitor app also tested on various android devices android tablets and android based mobiles phones. All of the actions can be executed effortlessly with no confusion. Reliability is guaranteed of finger print thermometer scanner for person. Fingerprint body temperature thermometer is especially developed in wherein it'll definitely use brand new devices and android versions too. fahrenheit thermometer and celsius thermometer.
Human body temperature checker is very easy to use, it can quickly and accurately fake measure your heart beats and then give a safe and certain result of your read body temperature but it may be the correct one and that can be a way to control increasing your state.
Disclaimer: Fingerprint fever check thermometer is perfect for entertainment purposes only. It doesn't calculate your body temperature for fever. The displayed answers are random numbers. It's the best application for fooling your family and friends.
Make sure you rate us and provide your feedback within your experience to make use of Fingerprint Thermometer Prank or maybe just in case of an issue please write an e-mail. We'd like to resolve your problem and we'll try our level better to allow it to be better and much more easy to use application. Your feedback is going to be highly appreciated. Thanks.
”Medical thermometer” is prank app just for fun.
- Body Temperature
- Free Application
- Good User Interface
- Nice Sound Effects
Note: This application is prank and not give correct results.
The entered data form a chart which displays the temperature profile. Also other symptoms than temperature and medications can be tracked.
This application helps to keep an overview of a disease and can optionally export the collected information, e.g. to send it to a doctor.
The only permission required for this app is access to contacts. This is only used to easily create new patient profiles.
Caution: This app cannot measure fever!
It merely serves as a tool which helps to record body temperature.
Fever is dangerous, especially for young children, therefore, caution is required.
This app does not provide treatment advice. You must decide for yourself when to consult a doctor and which mediaction is to administer.
The company TheAppGuys GmbH assumes no liability for damage caused by incorrect or improper use of the app.
Effortlessly track your entire family's temperature, symptoms and medications with a few simple taps. Next time you're at the doctor's office, show them exactly when and how your symptoms began, just by pulling out your phone.
The app also enables temperature taking when used in combination with the Kinsa Smart Thermometer - a smartphone-connected thermometer, available at www.kinsahealth.com. Kinsa's engaging screens calm children and make temperature taking easier and more fun. The Smart Thermometer meets ASTM standards for professional accuracy and takes fast, 10-second readings.
The thermometer is compatible with: Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, and S5; Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Note 3, Note 4.
The best illness tracker out there, for the whole family! Thermometer can be used orally, rectally, or under the arm. Approved by the U.S. FDA for infants, children, and adults.
1.High temperature alarm
2.Draw the temperature chart during the continuous temperature measurement
3.Support temperature synchronization into cloud,The same account can see the real-time temperature chart in different place
As the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®, we know that nothing is more important to you than your children's health. That's why we created Kids' Wellness Tracker. This new, all-in-one solution brings together the trackers and tools you need to help manage your children's health with ease. Keep notes from of all your children's medical appointments, plus track their heights, weights, BMIs, vaccines, and medicines all with one app. Create a custom profile for each child with an avatar or your choice of photo. Your children's information will be stored exclusively on your Android™ device. Once you've created profiles, you'll be on your way to building a health history for each of your kids.
Kids' Wellness Tracker includes:
• Doctor Appointments tool
- Log medical appointments, set reminders for upcoming visits, and share to your device calendar (calendar share only available in Android™ 4.1 and later)
- Add your own pre-visit questions, then follow-up with notes and your doctor's answers during or after visits
- See your child's complete list of past medical appointments in one simple list view
• Height, Weight, & BMI (Body Mass Index) Tracker
- Track your children's progress as they grow (without marking up the kitchen wall)
• Vaccine Tracker
- Easily track and keep an ongoing record of which shots your children have had, and when
- Sort by vaccine, age, or date
• Medicine Tracker
- Track additional medicines, start and stop dates, and prescribing healthcare providers' names
• Symptom Tracker & Reminder
- Record temperature and symptoms to build your children's health history and set reminders to help track fever, temperature, and symptoms
• Dosing Calculator for Pediatric TYLENOL® & Pediatric MOTRIN® Products
- Get information about correct dosing for pediatric TYLENOL® and pediatric MOTRIN® products
- Participating pediatric healthcare professionals using Mobile Health Pro, an app for healthcare professionals, can also email Infants' and Children's TYLENOL® dosing instructions for your children under age 2
• Learning Resources
- Easy to read and colorfully illustrated
- Cover such topics as colds and flu, ear infections, treating fevers, and infant crying and gas
- Created for parents by the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®
- Available in English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese
- Create reports based on the information that you've saved in your children's trackers. Just select the desired information and date range, and Kids' Wellness Tracker will create a report that you can view, print, or open as a PDF in other apps
This is the most accurate monitor temperature level for any Smartphone funniest result and you will not need an external hardware to take advantage of this application.
Use your finger bulb temperature sensor to reassure your health press well with your index finger to properly monitor your fever just funny with that tool and this fun trick.
For precise and correct reading just hold your finger on the fingerprint reader correctly and consistently, and do not move your finger on another part of the screen until the measurement is complete.
breathe normally! we must bear in mind that the misuse of the application will result in a false reading and later a false result. Keep the idea that this application reflects a fun-filled result to keep the habit of following your body condition.
the application can be used at any time and in any place when you need to check the temperature of your body, it is still available on your smartphone at any time. It can give you alert to attention as if your condition can make you laugh with the results.
You can enjoy using the application to track your status and that of your friends and family, and create a fun and de-stressing climate.
although we are aware of the fun subject of this application, we'll enjoy it and play a little bit while keeping the habit to control our health and well being.
Come on... Let us install it, try it, and enjoy it for sure.
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
This application is intended to help you remember the schedules of dosages of their medications or other people in your family.
The best Pill Reminder.
Can be used also for the assistance of professional nursing that has several times and patients with different drugs.
New (version 3.0):
- Option volume control;
- Option to choose RingTone;
- Option to unlock the screen automatically when the alarm sounds;
- Support for Tablets (tested in-P7500 Samsung)
- 6 choices of themes (colors);
- 3 font size options (including extra large - Tablets);
- Support for six languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, German and Italian;
- Display User's medication;
- Indication of Medication Medicines;
- Details of the Presentation of Medicine;
- Details of the interval and dosage of medication;
- Detailed view of the medication, date and time of each dose, percent complete, etc. ..
- Set Time Zone / Daylight Saving Time;
- Visual and audible alarm at each dosage of medication;
- List of active medication;
- List of medications completed;
For full details and screenshots of the application in different languages visit
- It has a very simple and awesome user interface
- You can email/share your calculation results
- You can view the equation formula and additional notes
A-a O2 Gradient
ABC Score (Assessment of Blood Consumption) for Massive Transfusion
ABCD2 Score for TIA
Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
Absolute Reticulocyte Count (Reticulocyte Index)
Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
APACHE II Score for ICU Mortality
Basal and Resting Metabolic Rates (BMR & RMR)
Basal Energy Expenditure
Bayesian Sensitivity, Specificity, Probabilities
Blood Alcohol Content (BAC)
BMI and Body Surface Area (BSA)
Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
Corrected QT Interval (QTc)
Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault Equation)
CSF WBC Correction for RBCs
CRUSADE Bleeding Score
CURB-65 Severity Score for Community-Acquired Pneumonia
Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size for Pediatrics
Estimated/Expected Peak Expiratory Flow (Peak Flow)
EuroSCORE - Additive
EuroSCORE - Logistic
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
Fractional Excretion of Urea (FEUrea)
Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
Free Water Deficit in Hypernatremia
Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score (GAHS)
Glasgow Coma Scale/Score
Glasgow-Blatchford Bleeding Score (GBS)
GRACE ACS Risk and Mortality
HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding Risk
Heart Score Criteria
Hepatic Encephalopathy Grades/Stages
Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (SAH)
Ideal Body Weight
Injury Severity Score (ISS)
Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
Maddrey’s Discriminant Function for Alcoholic Hepatitis
Maintenance Fluids Calculations
MDRD GFR Equation
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
MELD Score (Model For End-Stage Liver Disease)
Modified Centor Score for Strep Pharyngitis
Ottawa Knee Rules
Parkland Formula for Burns
Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
PELD Score (Pediatric End-Stage Liver Disease)
PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
Phenytoin/Dilantin Correction for Albumin or Renal Failure
Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
PSI/PORT Score: Pneumonia Severity Index for Adult CAP
Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index (PESI)
Ranson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
Revised Trauma Score
San Francisco Syncope Rule to Predict Serious Outcomes
Simplified PESI (Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index)
Single Ingested Substance
Sodium Correction for Hyperglycemia
Sodium Correction Rate in Hyponatremia
Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
Stool Osmolar/Osmotic Gap
TIMI Risk Index
TIMI Risk Score for STEMI
TIMI Risk Score for UA/NSTEMI
Transtubular Potassium Gradient (TTKG)
Wells’ Criteria for DVT
Wells’ Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism / PE
Westley Croup Score
Winters’ Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
P/S: Send us an email if you want any calculation that is not included in the above list.
* Developed under supervision of a medical doctor.
* We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
Intention of this application is to assist qualified physicians (Health Care Professionals) to calculate the paediatric doses of the commonly used drugs in Bangladesh.
Drugs which are commonly used in paediatrics are included in this application. Most of the medications are available in Bangladesh, but some medications have also been included which have essential indications.
Most of the contents have been taken from British National Formulary (BNF) for children, 2012 edition and locally approved by DGDA (Directorate General of Drug Administration) Bangladesh. Use of this application is limited to Bangladesh only.
For convenient use this apps is offered in offline version. It is recommended to update to the new versions when available online.
The Baby Scale app is a simple app that assists the health care professional in making a fast and accurate calculation of an infant’s day to day weight loss displayed as a percentage of birth weight loss.