Your submarine was alone among the enemy battleships and home harbor. Fight to the last torpedoes! Defend your coast!
Silent Submarine 2 HD Career: Convoy hunter is a continuation of the Silent Submarine naval shooting game. You need to control a submarine and sink enemy ships of the convoy. Your hydroacoustics damaged, perform the submarine attack on the surface. Perform assigned tasks and earn experience points. Your boat is the last defender of the coast. Your glorious career in sea battles will be rewarded with new ranks and general respect.
1. Full HD support 1920x1200 without loss of quality
2. New bonuses
3. Navy mines and requesting naval artillery
4. Single missions
5. Career game mode
6. 12 naval ranks in career mode
7. Missions medals
8. 5 prestige rank levels
9. Highscores for a single missions
10. 10 different types of warships
11. 4 types of wrecks (obstacles while torpedo shooting)
12. 3 types of weather
13. Quick tips in the game
14. Ability to enable or disable the animation and music in the game (for weak devices)
15. Intelligent performance monitoring system (under the heavy CPU usage the device will automatically turn off some animation)
1. For a limited time you need to get the required number of points!
2. To launch torpedoes you need to be on the surface and click on the screen wherever you want direct it.
3. The larger the ship, the more you need to spend a torpedo to its destruction.
4. Damaged warships begin to shoot. click on the submarine to dive and you will be saved.
5. Monitor the boat health-level otherwise you can die prematurely.
6. Keep the number of torpedoes. reloading torpedoes takes some time.
7. The larger the ship, the more points you get for destroying it.
8. Once you earn the required points in the mission, the remaining bonus points are multiplied by two!
Good luck to you in sea fight!
If you'll get an error, please don't leave bad comment right away. Leave us a chance to fix it, send the error report and your comments. We are trying hard to make it work on every device.
With questions or suggestions please contact us: email@example.com