Have you ever tried to identify the historical facts which were simultaneously happening, in any part of the globe, during a certain period of time? If you try, you will see the enormous difficulty it conveys.
In order to provide a solution to this issue and ease the study of history, we started years ago the creation of a system to represent the historical events and the geopolitical maps of any region or country in the world.
The system ables you to position in any geographical area, both with a background map or relief map, zoom, navigate in time and search.
Languages: English, Español, Français, Português, 简体中文, Italiano, Deutsch.
The map itself is quite large (6480,3888), so it's way too big to fit in memory all at once (6480 x 3888 x 32 / 8) = 100,776,960 -- over 96 megs. The VM heap size Android supports is eith 16 or 24 megs, so we can't fit the whole thing in memory at once.
So WorldMap uses the BitmapRegionDecoder API (available as of API 10) to decode just what it needs to display.
WorldMap is open source, and the source code is here: https://github.com/johnnylambada/WorldMap
Check out the smart and intelligent features offered here:
• World map countries
• World map download
• World map printable
• World clock
This app spells comfort and security for its users. With this app make your expeditions around the world a trouble-free experience!
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and all are available in public domain. We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube.
This app provides an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos.
Several categories of world maps:
★ Political and topography, elevations, income per capita and child mortality, all in our world map!
★ New 2013 Water data with: drinkable water, water poverty index, water runoff and water insecurity data
★ CO2 statistics and Pollution data: CO2 levels at Troposphere, emissions per sector, global CO2 emission and much more in World Map FREE HD.
- Easy to use and complete world map data. A real "mapa mundi".
- A true atlas with 25 complete world maps for a complete analysis.
- Useful for School, College, Geography students. Quick reference world map.
- Wants to use the image for school or send a map to a friend? It's easy to share our world maps and mail it to your friends, post to Twitter, send to Facebook or Instagram and much more!
- Amazing maps of the continents: America, Europe, Africa, Oceania, Asia and Antartida.
- World largest cities: New York (USA), Tokyo (Japan), Sydnei (Australia), Shangai (China), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Paris (France) and much more! All capitals included.
- Detailed Europe maps.
- North America detailed data.
- World map organized in categories: Political, Water and Pollution. It's easy and fun to find any world map.
- World map completely in HD, with world maps of the highest quality.
- Works Offline (without internet). Allows you to keep studying the world map even when you can't use Google Maps.
- Optimized for tablets (Galaxy Tab, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer, Sony Xperia tablets and Kindle Fire) and HD Smartphones (Galaxy S IV,S4, S3, S2, Nexus 4, Optimus G, etc).
- It's Free. Check our world map (mapa mundi) now!
It is your own virtual planetarium. Ideal for amateur Astronomy.
It has all the Surya and Chandra along with the planets Budh, Shukra, Mangal, Brihaspati, Shani and also Rahu and Ketu.
Watch Dhurva tara, Saptarishi, Mesh, Dhanu, Vrishabha, Kark, Ashadha, Jyeshta, Kritika among all the other objects.
Star, planets and constellations names are augmented with Western names where Indian names are not there. e.g, Neptune.
These names would be updated in the future as and when discovered.
Built as a derivative of Sky Map, it has all its features.
From the makers of Hindu Calendar.
"Countries Location Maps Quiz" is a geographical test, that allow you to check your knowledge of the political maps of the world!
You've probably hear on television about different countries scattered around the world and wondering "where it actually is?" Can you find Benin on the map of Africa? Are you able to distinguish between Dominica and Dominican Republic? Install this app and learn new knowledge.
Test yourself by comparing your score with the best ranked online.
- 10 levels of difficulty,
- at every level there are countries from different regions of the world (Europe, North and South America, Africa, Asia, Middle East, Oceania, Central America and Caribbean)
- learning mode without time pressure,
- ranking of the top players,
- beautiful graphics.
Your score is sum points from all levels.
Names of countries are available in 43 languages (depending on the language setting on the phone).
This geographical test includes European, Asian, American, African and Oceania countries - all countries of the world.
Geography is a field you like? If so, this political maps trivia, will help you for sure!
Page on Facebook: