Messy School Bus Washing & Cleaning Games. Start washing your school bus using different tools!
You have the option of numerous school buses to wash. Select your favorite school bus & start washing and cleaning it up using different bus wash tools.
- Easy tap & drag game play.
- Use items like bell, soap, foam, sponger, water gun & other washing tools
- Clean dirt and mud from kids school bus and make it shine like new one
Use soap, foam, sponge, water gun etc to remove the dirt & mud from the buses so they can shine like a diamond. You can also decorate your school bus using different tires and adding kids around or fill it with different stationery.
GAME PLAY :
- Choose your favorite type of bus from 4 different school buses
- Hold on the water gun and remove the dirt from the bus
- Take the brush to clean vehicle's tires
- Drag the glass cleaning tool to clean the stains on windows
- Drag the brush to wipe out the excess water
- Rub the bus with sponge to create some amazing bubbles
- Move the dryer along the body of vehicle to dry the bus
- Get the shiner machine to apply polish on the entire body
- Use cotton to remove the polish after sometime
- Replace the tires with your favorite ones
- Select color of your choice to apply on the bus and paint it to give it a new brand look
After the long day school bus duty the vehicle is messy and dirty and need proper maintenance, no problem new best service station is now opened in your town! Take your school bus to the mechanic’s service station to cleanup and shine the school bus like new one.
This crazy washing & bus cleaning salon game is fun game for all who like to decorate, shine, fix and build the best new vehicles. Play school bus salon game and have full of fun experience of fix it garage.
Suggestions from parents are considered as part of our regular development process. If you have an issue with an item in our application, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send us your compliments/feedback by email.
For contact details see - http://www.itechnuts.com