KidTrauma is an application developed for parents to support their child in the early aftermath of a traumatic event.
- Trauma-Check: Evidence-based screening questionnaire to check if professional advice is recommended
- Age specific information about how to support the child
- Individual advice how to deal with the child’s symptoms
- Contact details for referrals to mental health professionals
The KidTrauma application was developed by Professor Markus Landolt from the University Children´s Hospital Zurich, Switzerland. Professor Landolt is trained as a family and behavioral therapist and specialized in clinical work and research with traumatized children and their parents.
Responsible for the content:
- Prof. Markus Landolt; PhD
- Ines Jenni, MSc
- University of Ulm, Germany