Integration, with other Applications. Could be better integration, with other Applications. For example, when recordings are being saved, " Online ", to ' Box ', or ' Dropbox ', the Recordings should automatically save, into Seperate Folders, for each Contact. Also, there seems to be a problem, with the recording. About half of my Calls seen to have no Audio. Either " in ", or " out ". These could be some very important calls, and in unable to hear anything, never mind recording the Calls. This needs to be fixed.
Help Every configuration I have tried to record in, will not work. Can't find (Rooted Call Settings) as an option. Any suggestions for my Galaxy S5 ? Thanks
Works perfecly! I love this app, it works great! You can hear both sides of the conversation without having to have it on speaker phone. Using the free version until December, when it will no longer be available then will definitely purchase the app! Using with Galaxy S6 edge.
So far So good on Galaxy S6 App appears to be working, recording both ways. No issues whatsoever. OS 5.1.1
Works for me. Smooth running on S6 Plus Edge.
Does not work on T-Mobile Galaxy S6 All recording strategies error out.
Please check the "About" menu -> "Update Notes" option for a comprehensive list of recent updates!
- ALSA rebuilt and reworked for Lollipop, backwards compatible with older OS versions.
- MP3 library rebuilt for Lollipop
- Added S5, Note4 to ALSA recording list (supports Lollipop)
- Bug Fix: Prompt save delete confirmation now respects the setting
- Lollipop fixes for Call Screen widget showing again
- Added full list of permission explanations