** I don't live in Portland any more **
## Bugfixes. Speed increases.
For the Trimet transit system in Portland, OR. Finds all nearby stops and places them on a Google map. Gets arrival times for those stops directly from Trimet. Also provides route lists, stop lists. Can save your favorite transit stops and routes to allow for quick access
I created this app because I'm a local who rides TriMet almost every day and I needed an app that let me get arrival info with as few taps as possible, and no other TriMet app was up to my standards. I hope you will find it as useful as I have.
There is also an ad-supported version available called TriMet Tracker Free.
* Keep a list of your favorite stops
* Sort your stops by most visited and most recently visited
* View the real-time arrival estimates for each Bus/MAX stop. Stops automatically refresh whenever you open the app and every 30 seconds.
* Get detour information.
* Go straight to the TriMet mobile site with schedule and other information.
* Find stops near you using GPS.
* Find a stop from a list of bus routes.
* A Dark/Night theme
Feedback and feature requests are always appreciated. Please contact me at email@example.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS APP:
No paper fares to keep track of
No need to carry cash, count exact change or find a ticket machine.
Buy and use fares instantly using a debit/credit card.
Store multiple tickets on your phone for future use.
Pay a single fare or multiple fares for a group of riders.
Register your debit/credit card(s) in our secure system.
Purchase tickets on your phone or on any computer via our website.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. SELECT YOUR FARE: A book of 5-Streetcar Tickets; Monthly Pass; Annual Streetcar Pass. (A $5 minimum purchase is required.)
2. CHOOSE A QUANTITY: You can buy multiple tickets to use now or at a later time, a monthly pass, or a yearly pass. Yearly passes are also valid on the Portland Ariel Tram.
3. CHECKOUT: Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
The redesigned PDX Streetcar application incorporates Android design principles and guidelines and will include native functionality that Android users have come to love and expect in the best Android apps.
Updates to the PDX Streetcar app include improved user interface features such as icons, layout, and navigation to improve clarity and simplicity of the app.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
"It's designed so well, so easy to use and understand...that I've actually not had much feedback to give! You all did a great job with this!"
" First purchase and ticket use worked like a charm. I started inputting my visa info as the streetcar came around the corner and I had my 5 tix purchased and one selected for use before the next stop. Nicely done. I especially like the font size (larger than expected) - helpful for 40-something eyes!”
How do I use the app?
After downloading the free app, register a debit or credit card into our secure system. Select the fare type, select the quantity of tickets desired (A $5 minimum purchase is required) and then presses “checkout”. Tickets will appear in the “My Tickets” tab within the app. The rider can then board the Portland Streetcar.
When requested to show proof of valid fare by Portland Streetcar personnel or Transit Police officers the rider simply shows the unique digital ticket displayed on the phone. No additional scanning equipment required.
If I purchase a Portland Streetcar ticket, can I also ride TriMet’s Max or Bus service?
No. Portland Streetcar tickets are valid for Portland Streetcar only. However, all TriMet tickets and passes are honored on Portland Streetcar.
Do I need to be connected?
An Internet connection is required to purchase tickets, but you can use/activate your tickets offline.
What if my battery dies?
Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times, so be sure to plan ahead!
STAY IN TOUCH:
We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions for improving this app: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU to all of our beta testers who helped make this app possible!
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
- Uses GPS to find nearby transit stops anywhere in PDX
- Displays a map of the stop location
- Displays a list of upcoming arrivals
- Allows you to save stops and look them up anytime
Free! And no advertising!
Now with improved Twitter support, Location relative to carts plus directions, and better map support overall.
The Food Carts Portland mobile app is your guide to all things food cart, food truck, mobile vendors, and anything street food related in Portland, Oregon. The app connects you to hundreds of food cart options by location, hours, food type, or name. Find your favorite, or search for a new one. Craving for a gourmet burger, a traditional taco or even Thai food? The app can tell you which carts have what kinds of food – including sample menus - when they are open and where exactly they are located. This is simply the best mobile guide to Portland street food. Download the app now and follow your craving.
***CORE FEATURES INCLUDE
- Search for a vendor by location, cuisine type, and hours
- Listing of all the food carts grouped into food court “pods” throughout Portland
- Profiles of each mobile vendor including photos, menus and contact information
***Why the Food Carts Portland App?
FoodCartsPortland.com has been tracking and profiling the food carts and trucks in Portland, OR since 2007 and is the definitive resource for street food in the city. Food Carts Portland has been profiled on CNN, MSNBC and in The New York Times, LA Times, Men’s Health and various other local, national and international publications. We strive to keep Portland’s cartivores up to date and continuously update mobile vendor information to reflect new carts, roaming trucks, vendor moves and closures. This app contains the most current information regarding the carts throughout the city. No other website or app has the extensive database or up to date information Food Carts Portland does. Download the app and dig in.
The app will be updated periodically to reflect new additions and changes to the dynamic food cart scene.
GPS Real times countdown live
With this app you don’t have to wait at the bus stop for the bus to come. It will tell you exactly when the bus will come to your stop.
First select the route, direction and the stop that you want to get bus arrival times.
This app will give you exact time bus arrival at your selected stop.
Find your way around the hippest city in America with this FREE app from Travel Portland, the city’s visitor and convention bureau. Search via map, categories or keywords to find attractions, restaurants, breweries and retailers. Plan ahead or get on-the-ground tips and save your favorites. Live like a local with the “Be PDX” category, where you’ll find food carts, brewpubs, locally made goods and more.
We’ve got Portland covered:
• Detailed listings for where to eat, drink, play, shop and stay
• Valuable offers from local businesses
• Current weather and events calendar
• Virtual location feature lets you plan before you arrive
• Save favorites with the tap of a finger
• See what’s happening when you’re in town
Explore on the go:
• Find what’s nearby with GPS-enabled, interactive maps
• Apply category filters to see just what you want
• Use keyword search to find specific places
Only in Portland:
• Be PDX – A whole category dedicated to the stuff that makes Portland special
• Shop — artisan goods, local designers, open-air markets
• Eat and drink — coffee shops, acclaimed restaurants, distilleries, food carts
• Play – bike tours, brew-and-view movie theaters, bookstores
Don't miss another bus using the notification system. Schedule alarms so you'll get notified when the bus is getting to your stop. Relax while you are having breakfast, no need to check the app.
Check-in and the app will tell you when you should be getting ready to get off the bus.
Connect with other commuters using the Commuter Center. Feedback from users is always the best one.
Stay updated. The app will tell you if there is any Trimet Alert.
Watches buses, shuttles, MAX and Streetcar.
Pull down to refresh the times. Swipe to delete a stop. Drag and drop to reorder them.
*** Please report any bugs you find and your suggestions using the feedback option or contact me: @aows
Keep PDX weird and enjoy its beer
Please report bugs/crashes to email@example.com
- look up real-time bus arrival times in the Madison, WI area
- see nearby bus stops
- see current bus locations
- explore routes and stops on a map
Busradar is free of charge and easy to use:
* Find all long distance bus stops near you
* Find all available long distance bus routes for the desired connection
* Compare the journey time and rates of the various providers
* Get into the booking process of the particular bus company immediately
* Compare also trips by train or car pooling
Compare all long distance bus providers with busradar:
* National Express,
* Greyhound UK,
* and many more
We hope you enjoy the app. In case of any possible mistakes or bugs we would appreciate your feedback very much. In order to improve the app continuously, please feel free to email us any praise, criticism or suggestion for improvement to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Location: The permission is needed to locate the current position as place of departure or arrival.
* Pictures/Media/Files: The permission is needed to cache the map view in order to reduce network traffic. Private files, such as pictures or videos will not be read.
TriMet transit allows riders to take advantage of the the API for tracking TriMet buses in the Portland area.
TriMet transit also includes the ability to download route schedules.
TriMet transit allows you to define alerts for TriMet routes and stops; get a notification when a vehicle on a specific route is approaching or arriving at a particular stop.
Please send me an email if you find a problem or if you have any comments or suggestions.
- Put in one or more route numbers, separated by spaces or commas, and see all buses on those routes or put in an individual bus number (printed on the side of TriMet buses).
- You can request a route schedule for any TriMet route by entering its number. Schedules can be viewed as origin/destination tables or on a map. On the map, see when the next bus is scheduled to arrive by tapping on a stop. See all times for that stop by tapping on the info window that appears.
- Select your current location or an address you enter or select on a map as a search location for TriMet stops that are nearby. You can specify a maximum number of stops to return as well as an optional route filter.
- You can define alerts for when a TriMet vehicle is approaching or arriving at a particular stop. These alerts are based on distance from the stop, using the shape of the route defined by TriMet.
- Because these alerts depend on the vehicle following the shape defineUd by TriMet, if the vehicle is on detour, or if the vehicle isn't following the defined route for some other reason, your alert may not trigger as expected.
- Choose an origin, a destination, and the time you would like to either depart or arrive, and the Google Maps app will display the different options available using TriMet's buses and trains.
- TriMet transit displays the latest updates from @TriMet.
- Choose a light or dark theme.
- Show satellite imagery and/or color-coded traffic data on the map.
- Optionally keep the map screen from dimming and shutting off.
- Adjust the update interval of TriMet vehicle locations.
- Choose a custom ringtone for TriMet alerts.
- Add track and route widgets and shortcuts to your home screen to go straight to the map or schedule you want.
This is not an official TriMet app; I am not affiliated with TriMet in any way.
— Tailored Itineraries
Simply tell Citybot what type of activities interest you and in a matter of seconds receive a personalized schedule with an interactive map. From a local favorite cafe in Southeast Portland, followed by a trip to the Portland Museum of Art ending with a few drinks in Sunnyside, really getting the most out of your visit.
— Smart Planning
Never worry about trying to determine the best way to get from place to place or if your next stop is open. Citybot City Guides will suggest how to get to your destination and when you should arrive.
— Peer Recommendations
Citybot chatted with both locals and visitors, and only shares activities that get the best ratings and recommendations. We have collected data from dozens of sites so you can know the best places in Northeast Portland, the Pearl District, Downtown, and beyond.
The Bot wants you to get the most out of your visit :)
Have questions or comments? Send them to email@example.com and we will write back within 24 hours.
- Add/Edit or delete plan is not is the default of the application
- Add/Edit or delete categories/items
- Hide/Unhide checked items
- Backup and restore
- Password protect
- Beach Trip
- Birthday Party
- Boating Trip
- Camping Trip
- College Packing
- Cruise Trip
- First Aid packing
- Fishing Trip
- Golf Trip
- Halloween Party
- Holiday Trip
- Hunting Trip
- Christmas Party
- Kayaking Trip
- Mountain Climbing
- Day Care Checklist
- New Year Party
- Hiking Trip, ....
One of the most award-winning airports in the United States, PDX is Oregon's largest airport.
Portland International Airport Guide makes navigating PDX easy with turn-by-turn directions for mobile devices for finding PDX flights, shops, restaurants, plus other information.
- Flight info
- Airport map
- Driving directions
- Parking options
- Rental cars
- Light rail transit
- Twitter site