Note: AvinorFlights is best suited for cell phone devices, and may not display correctly on tablets.
One finds all the details of your travel: the check-in counter that applies to your flight, the baggage belts used for your arrival or even delays!
All of Avinor's airports are supported, these are some examples: Oslo Gardermoen Airport, Flesland, Sola and Værnes. Besides Avinor, Sandefjord Airport Torp (TRF) is also supported.
Automatic selection of the airport based on your geographical position is possible.
Use this app if you are planning a trip to beautiful Norway!
We welcome constructive feedback!
Planned future features:
- Support for Moss Airport, Rygge (not operated by Avinor)
- Notification of status change of flight
- Logos of all the airlines
- Support for Swedavia (Swedish airports)
- Support for Denmark, Finland, Iceland
One finds all details of your flight: delays, the check-in counter that applies to your flight or the baggage belts used for your arrival!
Inside each airport you will also find handy links to all information about transportation / parking, shops / restaurants and services.
Unsure of how to get from airport to hotel or from the customer to the airport? Airport Pro call the nearest taxi with a central pressure. This saves time and reduces stress.
Supported for all flight times for Avinor airports, such as eg the Oslo Gardermoen Airport, Bergen Flesland, Stavanger Sola and Trondheim Værnes. Besides the Avinor operated airports in Norway, we also support Sandefjord Torp (TRF) and Moss Airport Rygge.
Automatic selection of the airport based on the geographical position is possible. Use the menu button and press "Select the nearest airport automatic" (see screenshot).
One can "subscribe" in the status changes to one or more flights. Just highlight the flight, you will get a notification (notification) each time flight status changes. See screenshot for an example of this.
In addition, the opportunity to flag your favorite airports.
Remember that if you do not understand all these "airport abbreviations" as CPH, ARN, OSL, BGO, etc. .. then you can just turn the phone into landscape mode, you'll fit more columns and the full airport name.
Currently missing some details (taxi number, information about butt safety, surveillance) for the Swedish airports, but this is coming soon!
If something is not working properly, please send me an email and I'll fix the problem.
We welcome constructive feedback!
Note: Remember to set your mobile phone with the correct time zone, otherwise the flight is one hour wrong.
Differences from standard Airport-app:
- Notification of status change on selected flights. Standard android alerts with vibration and sound.
- Localized taxi call, call the nearest taxi central for you easily.
- Full-screen view of the flights were in landscape mode
- Weather (forecast from yr.no) readily available for all airports
- Favorite Airports, making it easy to find the most popular airports
- Links to information about transport and parking, retail / hospitality and service at all airports.
- Support for Moss Airport, Rygge
- View the webcam for the airports that have
Features that are planned:
- Logos to airlines
- Custom layout Honeycomb tablets (Android 3.0)
- Support for Denmark, Finland, Iceland
Brief information on features:
- Time displayed is always current Norwegian time
- Select departures or arrivals for most airports in Norway
- Select airport - possible to select by proximity to your current location
- Detailed flight information by clicking a row in the arrival/departure list
- Possible to select hours before/after to customize timespan of flights shown
- Customize row height
- Cache functionality (for reduced network/data traffic)
- Automatic scroll to current time when loading flights
- Supports App2SD (for installing app on SD card)
Current design considerations:
- Work well on small screens
- Minimize the amount of network (data) traffic
- Provide a fair amount of customization options
- Easy and quick to use, with as few clicks as possible
Available languages: English, Norwegian (Bokmål) - depending on your phone's active language.
The app has been designed for Android 2, but should be compatible with version 1.6 and newer.
kw: avinor, norge, fly, flytider, avgang, ankomst, flyinfo, arrivals, departures, flydata, airport, flyplass, lufthavn
If you experience any problems with a new version. Try to uninstall before installing again. It is also a good idea to contact us by visiting www.kartapps.no. Negative ratings in Play Store alone does not lead to a better app.
Norgeskart is a free app originally created by the developer behind the firm Kart & Apps AS. Kart & Apps has now been acquired by Asplan Viak Internet AS which will continue the work. Paid content and functionality might become part of Norgeskart in the future in order to ensure further development. We beg understanding for the fact that this app is still under development and that we're not able to test it for all types of devices.
Please visit www.kartapps.no or www.avinet.no to see what we can do for you when it comes to developing mobile and web based map solutions.
This version has been tested on a device with Android 4.3
-Maps for Norway: Topographical, sea and orientation.
-Map layers for Norway: Avalanche awareness, ski pistes, sea depth and more
-Downloaded maps available offline
-Tracking and 3 minutes GPS tail.
-Import of GPX and KML.
-Details and graphs for tracks.
-Export of POIs and tracks to GPX.
-Retrieve exact height of POIs.
* If you experience "Unknown Error" during pre-caching of a map, this is probably caused by too many request over a short time towards the server of the Norwegian mapping authorities. We will fix this is a later version.
* People that do not find Norgeskart in Play store should check that their content filter is not set to "Everyone". It must at least be set to "low maturity".
*There has been reports of problems with the GPS on HTC One S and HTC Desire C. Not sure if this is fixed as I do not have access to any of these models.
*There is a limit of 10.000 tiles per day per IP-address which is handled by the servers of the Norwegian Mapping Authorities. If someone else has been given your IP-address this day, they might have used up your limit. The IP-address of your mobile phone might change during the day due to dynamic IP.
Recent changes version 2.2.2
-Fixed crash when rotating screen (some devices)
Recent changes version 2.2.1
-Fixed reported crashes introduced in 2.2
Recent changes version 2.2
-Address search is its own menu
-NVE replaces NGU for avalanche map
-Directions from search results list
-Legend button when legends are available
-Pistes from opensnowmap.org
-Fixed possible crash in track details
-Fixed date of stored GPX tracks
-Position format is also applied to POI dialog
-Sea map extended to include Svalbard and more
Recent changes version 2.1.3
-Fixed crash when SD-card mounted to PC
-Fixed crash on Android 2.3.3 when opening track details
-Android 2.3.3 devices now have same menu as new devices
Recent changes version 2.1.2
-Seamap is back after accidental removal
-Added possibility to remove driving direction
Recent changes version 2.1.1
-Fixed a crash that could occur when enabling gps
Recent changes version 2.1
-Avalanche awareness layer
-DDD MM.MMM and DDD MM SS.S formats can now be edited.
-Added fixed UTM 33
-Improved GPX file support
-Graphs and detailed information for tracks
-Map buttons kan be hidden in settings.
-Improved animated zoom
-Fixed reported crashes
If you live in one of these forward-looking municipalities, you will also be given access to extra detailed maps for your municipality! For example, you can view zoning plans, property information and approved construction information:
* Evje og Hornnes
* Os (Hedmark)
* Os (Hordaland)
* Øvre Eiker
You can easily look up extra information about places that interest you and gain access to cadastrial records, municipal meeting minutes relevant to a property and other information, all from your phone or tablet!
I 2014 oppgraderer vi hele UT.no, både i nettsider og app. I appen finner du nå et stort utvalg av fotturer, sykkelturer og skiturer i Norge. Bruk GPS-posisjonen din eller søk blant 900 000 steder og få kart, beskrivelser og bilder av turer og hytter i nærheten. Turkartet viser alle Turistforeningens T-merkede stier og kvistede løyper. UT.no er et samarbeid mellom NRK og Den Norske Turistforening.
Dette er nytt:
• Nytt design og enklere navigering
• Enklere å dele
• Appen mellomlagrer nå nylig brukte kartutsnitt for bruk på steder uten mobildekning
• Alle hytter og turforslag kobles mot hverandre og åpnes lokalt i appen
• Vi har rettet feil og lagt inn flere tusen nye turforslag
UT.no har nå også åpnet for at alle kan dele sine beste turforslag. Les mer om det her http://artikkel.ut.no/1.8242425
Grupper og organisasjoner som har en hytte som er åpen for alle, kan også få hytten sin på UT.no. Les mer om der her http://artikkel.ut.no/1.8242425
FlightHero Free has more than 1 million downloads and has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN, cnet
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia and Japan.
These features make FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
• Actual position of the aircraft with the actual speed for most flights.
Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
• Nearby flights within 140 miles (200 km) including a tail number
FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES IN REAL TIME
• Auto-refresh with the ability to cache flights during offline mode
• Advanced sorting order
• Advanced filters: airlines, flight status, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
• 3 days (72 hours) time interval for arrivals and departures
AIRLINES. THE LARGEST COVERAGE
• 1500 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
AIRPORTS. THE LARGEST COVERAGE TOO
• 16500 airports around the world
• Nearby airports within 140 miles (200 km)
• Sync flights with Calendar app
• Sync flights with TripIt by Concur
• Alerts on flight status changes
CURRENT WEATHER AT THE AIRPORT AND AIRPORT TRAFFIC DELAYS
• Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.2 step
• Actual temperature
• Wind speed and direction
• 15 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
• Available for major airports. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Available for major airlines. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Specifications for 400+ aircraft types
MAPS USING GOOGLE MAPS
• Live flight maps in 3 different modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Your actual current position
• Road path from your current position to the airport
• By flight number and departure date
• By route and departure date
• Saves 10 recent flights and airports
• Add flights and airports by swiping from the right to the left
• Hotels booking via booking.com
• Cars booking via rentalcars.com
• Exchange rate for the most currencies in the world
SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS
• 29 Languages
• 4U 9525 Germanwings Barcelona Duesseldorf A320
• Single version for Android Phones and Tablets
NaVida is a free app ideal for anyone using maps/charts on land and sea. It contains a growing number of quality map layers, rich content and useful features.
• OpenStreetMap - Worldwide
• Bing Aerial - Worldwide
• Topographic - Norway
• Maritime Paper Chart - Norway
• Nautical HD – Norway (in-app purchase)
• AIS Basic (aishub.net)
Nautical HD gives you access to official Nautical Charts in a vector format for Norway. The charts are provided by the Norwegian Hydrographic Service in accordance with international hydrographic standards and are updated regularly.
AIS Basic layer contains a free basic Automated Information System (AIS) layer, which allows the user to see vessel positions in certain areas where satellites are available. The source feed is based on data released by AISHub (www.aishub.net) and positions are updated approximately every minute. This does not give a complete coverage of AIS.
• Places of interest search (GeoNames.org & Sentralt StedsnavnRegister)
• Zoom/pan functionality for efficient navigation in the chart
• Preload of base layers so that they remain in the app even without mobile coverage
• Sharing of map view via social tools i.e. Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / e-mail
• Display map coordinates in different formats
NaVida can not be used for navigation in accordance with regulations published by the International Maritime Organization.
Kan du ikke så mye om destinasjonen din? I Pro-versjonen får du:
* De viktigste faktaene om destinasjonslandet.
* De siste nyhetene om landet fra de største norske avisene.
* Værmelding fra flyplassen.
Følgende flyplasser er inkludert:
Andøya lufthavn, Andenes,
Bergen lufthavn, Flesland,
Brønnøysund lufthavn, Brønnøy,
Fagernes lufthavn, Leirin,
Førde lufthavn, Bringeland,
Harstad/Narvik lufthavn, Evenes,
Haugesund lufthavn, Karmøy,
Honningsvåg lufthavn, Valan,
Kirkenes lufthavn, Høybuktmoen,
Kristiansand lufthavn, Kjevik,
Kristiansund lufthavn, Kvernberget,
Lakselv lufthavn, Banak,
Mo i Rana lufthavn, Røssvoll,
Molde lufthavn, Årø,
Mosjøen lufthavn, Kjærstad,
Moss lufthavn, Rygge,
Narvik lufthavn, Framnes,
Oslo lufthavn, Gardermoen,
Rørvik lufthavn, Ryum,
Sandane lufthavn, Anda,
Sandefjord lufthavn, Torp,
Sandnessjøen lufthavn, Stokka,
Skien lufthavn, Geiteryggen,
Sogndal lufthavn, Haukåsen,
Stavanger lufthavn, Sola,
Stokmarknes lufthavn, Skagen,
Stord lufthavn, Sørstokken,
Svalbard lufthavn, Longyear,
Svolvær lufthavn, Helle,
Tromsø lufthavn, Langnes,
Trondheim lufthavn, Værnes,
Vardø lufthavn, Svartnes,
Ørsta/Volda lufthavn, Hovden,
Ålesund lufthavn, Vigra
Konstruktiv kritikk, problemer eller ønsker om funksjonalitet tas gjerne imot på epost.
Flyplass, fly, avganger, flyplass
Found an error? Send me an email.
This application shows flight times for flights into and out of Norwegian airports ( Note : Only Avinor owned airports, see list below)
Data provided from Avinor
These airports are with so far :
Alta Airport (ALF)
Andøya Airport, Andenes (ANX)
Bardufoss Airport (BDU)
Bergen Airport, Flesland (BGO)
Berlevåg Airport (BVG)
Bodø Airport (BOO)
Brønnøysund Airport, Brønnøy (BNN)
Båtsfjord Airport (BJF)
Fagernes Airport, Leirin (VDB)
Førde Airport, Bringeland (FDE)
Hammerfest Airport (HFT)
Harstad/Narvik Airport, Evenes (EVE)
Hasvik Airport (HAA)
Haugesund Airport, Karmøy (HAU)
Honningsvåg Airport, Valan (HVG)
Kirkenes Airport, Høybuktmoen (KKN)
Kristiansand Airport, Kjevik (KRS)
Kristiansund Airport, Kvernberget (KSU)
Lakselv Airport, Banak (LKL)
Leknes Airport (LKN)
Mehamn Airport (MEH)
Mo i Rana Airport, Røssvoll (MQN)
Molde Airport, Årø (MOL)
Mosjøen Airport, Kjærstad (MJF)
Namsos Airport (OSY)
Narvik Airport, Framnes (NVK)
Oslo Airport, Gardermoen (OSL)
Røros Airport (RRS)
Rørvik Airport, Ryum (RVK)
Røst Airport (RET)
Sandane Airport, Anda (SDN)
Sandnessjøen Airport, Stokka (SSJ)
Sogndal Airport, Haukåsen (SOG)
Stavanger Airport, Sola (SVG)
Stokmarknes Airport, Skagen (SKN)
Svalbard Airport, Longyear (LYR)
Svolvær Airport, Helle (SVJ)
Sørkjosen Airport (SOJ)
Tromsø Airport, Langnes (TOS)
Trondheim Airport, Værnes (TRD)
Vadsø Airport (VDS)
Vardø Airport, Svartnes (VAW)
Værøy Heliport (VRY)
Ørsta/Volda Airport, Hovden (HOV)
Ålesund Airport, Vigra (AES)