Note: Avinor Flights is best suited for cell phone devices, and may not display correctly on tablets.
Give us your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
One finds all the details of your travel: the check-in counter that applies to your flight, the baggage belts used for your arrival or even delays!
All of Avinor's airports are supported, these are some examples: Oslo Gardermoen Airport, Flesland, Sola and Værnes. Besides Avinor, Sandefjord Airport Torp (TRF) is also supported.
Automatic selection of the airport based on your geographical position is possible.
Use this app if you are planning a trip to beautiful Norway!
We welcome constructive feedback!
Planned future features:
- Support for Moss Airport, Rygge (not operated by Avinor)
- Notification of status change of flight
- Logos of all the airlines
- Support for Swedavia (Swedish airports)
- Support for Denmark, Finland, Iceland
Brief information on features:
- Time displayed is always current Norwegian time
- Select departures or arrivals for most airports in Norway
- Select airport - possible to select by proximity to your current location
- Detailed flight information by clicking a row in the arrival/departure list
- Possible to select hours before/after to customize timespan of flights shown
- Customize row height
- Cache functionality (for reduced network/data traffic)
- Automatic scroll to current time when loading flights
- Supports App2SD (for installing app on SD card)
Current design considerations:
- Work well on small screens
- Minimize the amount of network (data) traffic
- Provide a fair amount of customization options
- Easy and quick to use, with as few clicks as possible
Available languages: English, Norwegian (Bokmål) - depending on your phone's active language.
The app has been designed for Android 2, but should be compatible with version 1.6 and newer.
kw: avinor, norge, fly, flytider, avgang, ankomst, flyinfo, arrivals, departures, flydata, airport, flyplass, lufthavn
For Oslo and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Oslo International Airport (OSL) is the the largest airport in Norway. The airport is about 45 kilometers northeast of Oslo. The Gardermoen line train takes about 19 minutes to Oslo Central station from the Terminal. The Airport is the hub for Scandinavian, Norwegian, Novair, Thomas Cook and Wilderoe airlines. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, arrival and departure boards, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information --useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Oslo. We include Copenhagen, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Bergen, London and all the airports of the world.