Make a female's voice sound deep and slow, turn your friend’s voice into a robot, a squeaky chipmunk or sound like you are talking in an echoing cave. There are 12 effects to choose from and more to come soon! Simple Voice Changer allows you to record any sound/song/music using your phone's built in microphone and apply funny effects to it.
- Professionally translated into multiple languages.
- 12 Audio effects to choose from.
- Save your favorite recordings.
- Set your saved recordings to be your phone's ringtone.
- Share your recordings with friends.
- Can also be used as a regular Voice Recorder application.
People have been asking where the saved recordings are. On the main screen of Simple Voice Changer click on the "disk" button at the top right of the screen!
Keywords: Voice Changer, Voice Recorder, Voice Effects
Record your voice and apply any effect you want!
Apply helium, chorus, monster, chipmunk, backwards and many other funny effects to your voice!
Share your modified voice with friends(e-mail, dropbox, whatsapp...)
Voice Changer is an entertaining app with great graphics.
Have fun with your kids with voice changer!
- old radio
fmod is used as sound engine. www.fmod.org
microphone icon is from http://pelfusion.com.
It allows you to record sounds and instantly apply special effects to make it cool.
You can choose to sound like man, woman, child or other fancy effects.
With a wide range of sound effects, your recording can be modified to better match your feelings or personality.
The built-in recorder and special effects makes it quite simple for you to change sounds.
It's also great for active users in social media.
After finish making a piece of sound art, you can directly share it with your friends.
Then astonish them!
COOL APP FEATURES:
+ Built-in recorder makes it easy to recording sounds
+ Built-in special effects let you instantly change sounds effects
+ A wide range of fancy sounds effects: Man, Woman, Kid etc.
+ Easily edit your recording file
+ Directly share them with your friends
Send hilarious voice and video messages where your voice is comically squeaky (helium video changer too! ).
It's as easy as:
* Select video or audio
* Select your voice: chipmunk voice, robot voice, drunk voice and more coming.
* Record: say something out loud. Video transformer and voice processor.
* Play: hear your own words turned hilarious ;)
* Share: send it through your favorite chat app, save as ringtone, save to gallery, etc.
Do you have any comments, suggestions for improvements or new features, or any issues? Leave a comment, we're listening!
CNET: ”If you are searching for a great time killer and funny photo app, this one is for you. This app promises many laughs as you twist and edit your friends' faces.”
Replace face parts Funny eyes, noses, make them bald.
Smudge and warp Make faces thin or fat, make ears pointy, make them smile.
Packed with features Add text or draw on top of the photo, Share with friends.
Simple to use, easy to learn and share.
Change the sound principle is run by changing the frequency of the input sound, and then change the sound of the tone. Tone, so that the output sound on the senses and the original sound different.
Each of us in different voices, each from a different tone of our people and tone, we are talking baritone, tenor, is a different tone, and even the tone consistent, we can still distinguish two different people sound, or a different instrument sounds, this is a different timbre.
Voice changed, it is changed by means of a dual complex timbre and tone of voice, to achieve changes in the sound output.
Voice Changer is a very fun little software that can arbitrarily change your pronunciation, you can also share with their friends listen!
Open voice changed, first to record a voice, and then select the effect you want to pronunciation, you can record more interesting and funny.
It's easy to create funny animated photos:
Select a mouth
Record yourself and change the voice to one of the funny voices.
Add animated objects Anything from popping eyes to a hammer and an animated bump on the head.
Touch ups smudge the image to make faces skinnier or fatter, add text, and much more
Share the video you’ve created with friends.
You record your voice in your devices. And after you select the different type of voice in your device. Convert your voice to other girl or women voice.
If you want some FUN in your life, try our simple to use yet highly powerful voice changer, Girls Voice Changer. Record and then change your own voice. Hear your voice with respect to different ages, categories, voices and effects.
Just record your voice using Girls Voice Changer and listen instantly how you speak with respect to different ages and accents for yourself.
Various Types of voices featured are :
★ Change your voice to CHIPMUNK, CAT, ROBOT, CHILD, MEGAPHONE, several WOMEN's and MEN's voices, and more
★ Add Effects: CHORUS, ECHO
★ Change your SPEECH SPEED
★ Young Women
★ 5 years baby
★ 11 Years girl
★ Small Baby
★ 17 Years girl
★ 22 Years girl
★ 34 Years lady
★ Old women
★ High pitch tone girl
★ Low pitch tone girl
★ Instantly hear the modified voice.
★ For best results, speak closely to the microphone.
You also set the sound effect of the voice. Also set the speed of the voice like loud, slow or other.
This application literally changes the vocal of your voice to other.
Girl Voice Changer to set as a caller tune.
You also share this Girl Voice Changer to your friends or family through social app.
You can do this now with our fantastic Smart Voice Changer!
Record your sound and convert it into choice of your effect and hear it and have fun!
Download the Smartest Voice Changer today!
*** You can now apply filters to existing files (including ringtone, music, alarm)! ***
Magic voice changer changes your voice (recorded or existing files) like magic.
With 20+ voice filters and voice effects, you can make yourself sounds like
bird, robot, Darth Vader etc. You can also save the voice as your ringtone, alarm or notification, or share it.
* voice filters and effects for recording and existing files
* share recordings/files and filtered voice
* save recordings/files or filtered sound as ringtone, alarm or notification
List of filters/effects:
* Low pitch
* High pitch
* Echo Tube
* Darth Vader
Download the app now to start change your voice! Let us know if you want to see extra features!
6 different voices to choose from including Kitty, Uncle, Devil, Echo, Hurry, Slow!
5 voice background tracks including Rap , Horrible and Storm.
Share your funny messages through WeChat, on Facebook, Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo, or Twitter.
Save your recordings directly to your phone.
You can set the sound recorded as your Ringtone, SMS Notification, Alarm tone.
Easy and fast interface.
Beautiful animated characters!
Get WeChat Voice and start shocking your friends right away!
Crazy Faces with Funny Voices!!! Download Now!!!
Please download and try this free version to check if paid version will work for your device or not.
Crazy helium Video Booth is the funniest video creator. It is the best Face and Voice Changer for your Videos. It changes your voice and makes you look really funny.
Create Insanely hilarious videos with funny Video and Sound Effect. You can have a big head like Alien or a Square Head. To this you can add crazy voice effect like Chipmunk ( Helium ). Download now and start having tons of laughs.
This app will melt your face!
Just take a picture then warp, bend and distort it to your heart's content.
Make yourself skinnier, buff yourself up or enlarge any body parts that might need some enlargement ;) Or go crazy and have fun putting several pounds of fat on your friends or giving them the biggest cheese-eating grin you can imagine. With Photo Warp, you too can be an instant, super-cheap plastic surgeon! How hilarious can you be?
- Warp tool (Moves pixels around as you drag the cursor),
- Pinch and Bloat tools (Move pixels towards/away from the center of your brush)
- The unique Reconstruct brush (gradually resets the picture to its original state as you brush over it)
- Twirl clockwise and counterclockwise tools (rotates pixels around the center of brush)
- Set brush size and hardness
- Fast and responsive (real-time) manipulation even on older devices!
- Use any picture to warp whether it's from your camera or any photo from your device
- Save pictures to your device or SD card
- Share your creations online
- The much requested feature: you can now open pictures from the gallery app ;)
- Installing to SD card is supported
- Compatible with Honeycomb (Android 3.x) devices
- More to come soon!
NOTE: This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms. Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
- prank your friends.
- create cool/funny/unusual phone greetings.
- If you don’t have a SIP account (SIP is an international standard for making VOIP [voice over IP] calls) you need to first obtain one. You can get free sip accounts at www.linphone.org or do a web search of ‘free sip account’ . With these free SIP accounts, you can typically only call other SIP accounts. If you want to go this route, I suggest you get a free account a www.linphone.org and get your buddies to also create accounts there as well. By the way, I encountered some major issues with using iptel.org as a sip provider, so I would not recommend using them.
- If you want to call landline or mobile phone numbers, you probably need to create a SIP account with a sip provider that has a .com address. As of the last time I checked, www.cheapvoip.com provided an option to purchase minutes that don’t expire. Alternatively, you can create a SIP account via http://www.mobilevoip.com or http://www.callcentric.com as well as many others.
- the free version of this app provides 3 free voice effects: chipmunk, deep, and robot.
- the premium voice effects list (a total of 23 voice effects) includes: saw-man, alien(s), cyborg(s), robot(s), freaky, and others.
- the sampler voice effects list includes: alien, deep metallic, freaky, helium,cyborg2, and robot 2.
- if you purchase the sampler, you will later have the option to upgrade to the premium voice effects, if you choose to do so.
For a description of the app permissions and how they are used: http://goo.gl/EynK8G
Robot,Alien (Goauld), Alien 2(Asgard),Backwards,Chipmunk, Cyborg 1-2(Daleks),Deep,Freaky 1,Helium(Despicable Minion), Possessed,Echo,Bee,Hyper,Slow Motion
Differences from the original Ultra Voice Changer (which is also available on the Google Play Market):
- you can send voice effect messages to your friends using MMS messaging (your device needs to support MMS/picture messaging).
- recordings are limited to about 30 seconds (MMS gateways limit the size of messages to about 300KB)
- no support for saving Favorites.
- no support for creating ringtones from your favorites.
Email: Sending email may incur data charges from your carrier (check your current data plan for details.).
MMS: Your carrier may charge you for each MMS message that you send (check your current MMS/text messaging plan for details.)
If you have trouble recording or get abnormal playback results your device may not be able to record properly in stereo mode. To rule this out, within the app, try selecting the 44100 mono (or 22050 mono) recording mode, via Menu->Prefs.
NOTE: When recording, try using different recording volume levels (look for the REC VOL control within the app) in order to find the levels that work best for your device. The default recording level of 1 may not be optimal for your device, so you may need to play around with that setting to get good recordings..
If you hear excessive static during playback, try lowering your recording volume and make a new recording using this lower recording volume setting.
Create a recording by pressing the red record button and then speaking closely into the microphone. Press the Stop button when you have finished your recording.
For playback, select one of the voice effects and then press the Play button. (You may want to raise the volume on your phone.)
If you want to send a particular voice effect to a buddy, click on either the Email button or the MMS button.
If you have a question or issue, ask me by email or on Facebook. There's no way for me to respond to Market comments.
This free app includes 58 digital filter effects: painting, comicstrip, neon, pastels, pixelate, laplace, snow, and others.
filters: [aqua, color x-ray, comicstrip, flip, fog, greyscale, laplace, mirror, neon, normal, orangish, painting, pastels, pixelate, pop-art red, reddish, sepia, snow, x-ray]
more filters: [black, bluish, chalk, comicstrip ii, comicstrip iii, crayon, cyan world, emboss, grainy, greenish, laplace ii, magenta world, max rgb, min rgb, neon ii, painting ii, painting iii, pixelate ii, psychedelic, yellowish]
even more filters: [alien, blue world, candy world, chalk ii, chilly, comicstrip b/w, emboss ii, green world, laplace b/w, painting iv, pixelate iii, pop-art blue, pop-art green, purplish, red world, sketchpad, sketchpad ii, static, white, yellow world]
Hear what your favorite music or audio files sound like on helium, as a chipmunk, as a robot, in slow motion, or backwards !
Create new ringtones by applying special effects to your existing ringtones !
List of Special Effects:
Alien(Goauld), Chipmunk, Helium(Despicable Minion), Robot, Echo, Possessed, Hyper, Slow Motion, Bee, Deep, Backwards, Slow Backwards
For full word mode, search for the app: Deluxe Morse Code Attack!
The background image used in this app is a Hubble picture (http://hubblesite.org/gallery/ ). NASA and STSci have made these picture(s) available in the public domain.
The Hubble Copyright Notice can be found here:
Mazes get progressively more difficult to complete. Do you have the tenacity and fortitude to make it through all 100 mazes ?
Not many people will be able to make it to level 25 and only the most tenacious will be able to complete level 100.
Level 130 -> 13.30 WPM.
Level 165 -> 20.03 WPM.
Level 200 -> 40.00 WPM.
You need to be able to read and write English in order to play this game.
Word drill mode selects words from a dictionary of more than 10000 words.
Even though this is presented in a game like format, it is more of a morse code trainer or teacher. If you are serious about learning morse code, I suggest you dedicate 20 to 30 minutes a day, at least 3 to 4 times a week using this trainer.
To ease the learning curve, levels 1 through 9 will show the visual word choices before the audio word starts playing. Levels 10 and higher will show the visual word choices after the audio word has finished playing. Also, there are now four different drill types: letters, numbers, punctuation, words.
In word drill mode, when you hear a word, you may only recognize a few letters. But those few letters can often be enough to help you choose the correct answer.
With practice, through contextual bootstrapping, you end up learning the remaining letters and being able to process them at progressively higher speed rates.
Each level is slightly faster than the level before it. The speed change is barely noticeable, but it adds up. Check out the YouTube video link below for a demo.
This finely tuned computer aided learning is much easier to use than the standard Farnsworth and Koch methods. Granted, prior to the computer era, Koch and Farnsworth were the only alternatives..
It is probably easier and more fun if you use a notepad to jot down letters as you hear them. Use the play button (circular arrow) to replay the code, as needed. If you try to do it all in your head, you will most likely fumble it. Use a notepad !
Each level is comprised of 5 sets of 5 steps. After each set of 5 steps, you will need to press the play button (circular arrow) to continue on to the next set.
Scores are posted to Scoreloop ( http://www.scoreloop.com ).
Note that the Word Drills mode actually contains a few punctuation and number steps near the end of each level.
You can hear what Deluxe Morse Code Attack sounds like at the following game levels (1,50,100,150, and 200):
The background image used in this app ( http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/pr2005002f/ ) is a Hubble picture. NASA and STSci have made these picture(s) available in the public domain.
The Hubble Copyright Notice can be found here:
The spelling dictionary, used by this app, is a subset of the words from 2of12.txt, which is in the public domain. (See http://wordlist.sourceforge.net/12dicts-readme.html for more information).
ADVANTAGES OF DELUXE VERSION:
* It's more FUN to play on a bigger screen.
* No ads.
* No screen space taken up by ads.
* On a typical 320x480 screen, you get 11.6% more screen real estate devoted to showing the game.
* For two player games, avoid the hassles of accidentally clicking on an ad.
* extremely solid and robust engineering.
* superior gameplay.
* sophisticated computer ai opponent.
* multiple puck sizes.
* choose between two playfields.
* If the 2 player mode option is present, the device *also* needs to support TRUE 2D MULTITOUCH in order for the 2 player mode to work correctly.
* (WARNING: Some recent phones, including Nexus One, have FAULTY MULTITOUCH) (verify w/ free market app: MultiTouch Visible Test)
* Email suggestions
Note: The "nouveau" playfield and paddles were designed by an artist. You can see more of his work here: http://mattahan.deviantart.com/
If you like this game, you may also want to check out my new 'Ultra Voice Changer' app, also available on the Android Market..