Instagallery is makes you to look and enjoy popular pictures, pictures of your friends and your pictures easier and faster than other apps.
✓ Gallery View (Support the grid view.)
✓ Photo zoom. (You can zoom in photo.)
✓ Download (You can download and save your album.)
✓ Share (Support Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail, SMS)
✓ Play Video
NOTE : this product uses the instagram API.
Using your existing photo library, ImageAMMO for Android will generate and animate 3D shapes. You can interact with the display naturally by simply touching your screen. Tap a picture to bring it forward for a closer look. Touch and drag to spin the shape. Use 2 fingers to flick left or right through batches of pictures.
• 15 Dynamic shapes that adjust and move with your content.
• Easy to use. Just touch the album, touch a shape, and explore.
• Works with your existing photo library.
• Customizable for your needs. Touch the menu button to bring up the options list.
• Exceptional quality. Touch an image to bring it forward, and view in higher detail.
Tips & Tricks
• Check your device's Settings app. The ImageAMMO tab provides an easy way to configure the app just the way you like it. It also includes information about using an external display.
• 2 Finger swipe. When you see dots on the bottom of the display, they indicate how many groups your current album has been divided into. You can tap the dots OR use a 2 finger swipe on the display to advance or go back.
• Take some pictures. Your device's camera roll will become available to you within ImageAMMO if it has pictures in it. No need to sync to take a look.
ImageAMMO software is also available for Mac and Windows-based computers as well as iOS. For more information, please see our site at www.ImageAMMO.com
Scan Complement enhanced posters, product packages, or images in magazines, newspapers or books and see how static and mundane images come alive. Your imagination is the only limit to the limitless possible uses of Complement app!
Here is how it works:
• Download Complement mobile app from Google Play Store
• In Magazines, Newspapers, Books or Posters look for the Complement icon that is usually positioned next to a picture
• Launch Complement mobile app and look at the picture via the camera view. In a few seconds the static picture you are looking at will be complemented with interesting and interactive content that will bring the picture to life.