Thanks for using the Informed Minds App. Sometimes life can throw difficult things at us, so it is important to hear that other people have been there and have been able to manage these difficult situations.
The Informed Minds App is a psycho-educational and pyschological wellbeing App focusing on prevention and resilience by improving mental health literacy and it is an early intervention resource to help with your psychological wellbeing. We have developed a relational App that lets you know that you are not alone and provides information, advice and support.
Together we share our Mental Health Wellbeing stories, advice and resources to comfort, inform and empower. With our relational and inspiring content, the Informed Minds App will impact everyone by helping them to be ready to step out into the world with the tools they need to respond, cope & succeed with our App in their back pocket.
The Informed Minds App aims to support and help you with your Mental Health Wellbeing by providing a range of Lived and Learned short vlogs and blogs from adults and young adults on various Mental Health Wellbeing topics. These people have been there. They have experienced a range of challenges or life experiences, so they voluntarily share their stories and some tips and strategies that helped them, with the aim of helping others. In addition to this, we have included short vlogs and blogs from professionals from a range of fields who also offer some advice on the topic.
The Informed Minds App: 6 unique categories to support psychological wellbeing!
1) A-Z of Figuring It Out – A library of byte-sized lived & learned and professional vlogs and blogs on various wellbeing challenges and issues.
2) I’m Not OK – Signposting to emergency services, crisis helplines and mental health and wellbeing statutory services and charities.
3) Mind & Mood – Activities and exercises to lift a low mood & to calm a stressed, busy or anxious mind
4) Serious Situations – vlogs and blogs and support services on a range of potentially dangerous topics to help you be informed.
5) Mind Gym –Practical tools and tips that can be completed daily, or as needed, to promote a healthier mindset and overall better wellbeing & Byte-sized training programs on a range of key topics like Stress & Anxiety, Mindset and Confidence.
6) Current Conversations – Interviews with a range of professionals, young males and females and Covid-19 key workers from our conferences and sofa conversations.