- Menus, reviews, restaurant information and free ordering from, actually, we already said this: over 28,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Search by cuisine, menu item or specific restaurant and filter restaurants hours, reviews, coupons, etc.
- Pay with cash, credit or PayPal. And if you’re into those last two, you can save your info so you don’t have to enter that stuff more than once.
- Use your current location or enter an address to find nearby takeout spots.
- Save your addresses to order even faster from the places you frequent.
- Track your orders with our not-so-cleverly-named Track Your Grub feature.
- Past orders are saved so you can reorder in a few taps. Pizza, pizza.
- Coupons and discounts are always appreciated, so we have those.
Did we already mention we’re in more than 600 cities? You know, like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle and… however many more it takes to get to 600+.
Order Food from nearby Restaurants for Delivery and Pick Up. Discover new Restaurants. Select what sounds good. Pay ahead. Skip the Line. Munch. We offer delivery from every store and restaurant near you (Selected Locations). We offer excellent customer service and provide fast and reliable delivery (in minutes). Track your delivery order from your phone or computer.
- Search nearby restaurants to view menus / order food.
- Filter your search by cuisine type, price range, or by the purpose (Delivery & Take Out).
- Get directions, see restaurant hours.
- Save your favorite restaurants so you can access them easily in the future.
- Easy Reordering with a tap.
Like Free Food ? Create Your Free Account to start sharing.
1) Create your free account (Earn 50 Munchies) and Sign In!
2) Share with a Friend to earn munchies when your friend creates an account, order and share!
3) Instead of paying with your card, pay for your food with Munchies!
Order food delivery & pickup from over 20,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Miami, Boston, Washington D.C., Houston, Chicago, with more being added daily. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be using EAT24’s mobile ordering. The EAT24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons, which save you money.
- Optimized for Android TV so you can order pizza in HD.
- Optimized for Android Wear so you can re-order from your favorite restaurants on your smartwatch.
- EAT24 has Yelp inside. That means you can see what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
-See what's open for delivery or takeout near you all hours of the day and night.
- Our What’s Good feature helps you discover the tastiest grub using an algorithm that analyzes most ordered menu items, popular favorites, local tips, and user reviews.
- Take a picture of a dish, add a Note, and remind yourself to order/not order that item again.
-Using filters to sort by distance, newest, top rated, delivery/pickup. Or sort by preferences like spicy, healthy, and more.
-Customize your order to give your stomach exactly what it wants (extra guac, please!)
- Use your smartphone camera for adult purposes: picking up the tab. Powered by Card.io the EAT24 app lets you scan your credit card and securely store the info.
- Don't like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Google Wallet.
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes like pizza, chinese food, sushi, burgers, indian, thai and more.
- Order in advance and the EAT24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
-EAT24 is married to Yelp (#1 wifey, holla!), so if you have a Yelp account you can order there too.
- Like to play favorites? We understand (Mom always liked us best). The EAT24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants for easy re-ordering.
- Securely stores payment info for you.
- 24/7 Live Support lets you chat with a real person about your order. No robots. Promise.
- One-click reorder (less thinking, more enjoying).
- Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers via our EAT24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, EAT24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. No more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and a real human being with make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need a few things.
- Camera Permissions:
A feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill requires access to your camera. The app won't take any pictures unless you ask it to.
- Accounts Permissions (& C2DM):
So we can send you important info about your order, coupons and exclusive deals.
- Credentials Permissions
Google needs this to let you use the Sign-in with Google feature.
- Call Phone Permissions
Connects you directly to the restaurant if you push the call restaurant button.
- Global Settings Permissions:
The customer support live chat feature requires that we temporarily modify your settings so your phone won’t doze off while in the middle of an important chat about your order.
And before we go, let’s make some SEO robots happy with a quick poetry slam.
Delivery, delivering, delivered. Whatever it is, we bring food.
Take-out, pick-up, to-go. It’s all good.
Mexican food, Chinese food, Pizza delivery. What’s shaking?
Sandwiches, Sushi, Thai. And don’t forget the bacon.
EAT24. Delivery. Takeout. Pickup. Bad Poetry.
Waiter.com also offers a WaiterPoints rewards system. Earn prizes like movie tickets, gift certificates and even iPads just by ordering food. Waiter.com offers premier customer service in addition to easy specification of special requests and paperless menus for local restaurants right at your finger tips.
Waiter.com also helps you save and manage time. Save favorite orders for future use and you can replay them in less than a minute. If you don't have time to order during the work day, order ahead and specify a later preparation time... Ordering food for takeout can also rescue you from long lines at popular restaurants.