Paired with a compatible Olympus camera, the OLYMPUS Image Share smartphone app makes shooting more enjoyable than ever. With this app, images captured with an Olympus camera can easily be imported to a smartphone, and shared with family and friends. With OLYMPUS Image Share you can actually add Art Filters, one of the most popular features on Olympus cameras, to imported photos, use your smartphone as a remote control to a compatible Olympus camera, and also add GPS tags to photos.
1. Import pictures from your camera
Photos on the camera can be imported via Wi-Fi. Simply touch the share icon on the camera monitor for photos you wish to add to your import list to make the importation smooth and easy. Once imported, you can easily select and share photos with friends on social networking sites.
2. Smartphone remote shooting
(1) "Live View" mode
OLYMPUS Image Share allows you to see the camera's Live View on your smartphone screen. It also lets you operate the camera from your smartphone -- touch your smartphone screen to specify the AF point or release the shutter. You can also adjust camera settings such as shooting mode (iAUTO, P, A, S, M or ART) and drive mode (Single, Burst and Self timer), as well as control the zoom for electronic zoom lenses.
(2) "Remote Shutter" mode
In addition, you can choose to control camera settings directly on the camera, and use the smartphone just for releasing the shutter, as if using remote cables. You can "half-press" on your smartphone screen to only focus, and "full-press" to relesae the shutter.
3. Enhance your photos
OLYMPUS Image Share is equipped with Art Filter, one of the most popular features on Olympus cameras. Add filters like Dramatic Tone and Pop Art to turn your photos into works of art. You can also add stamps to images taken using Photo Story, to make your works even more attractive.
4. Add GPS tags to photos on the camera
By simply transferring the GPS log recorded with a smartphone, GPS tags can be added to photos captured with a compatible camera.
* Be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
5. Easy setup
All you need to do is scan the QR code displayed on the screen of a compatible camera with OI.Share to easily set up Wi-Fi connection settings.
* When using a FlashAir card, use the FlashAir card connection information to connect from the smartphone's Wi-Fi setting screen.
* Available functions will differ depending on the camera.
* Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
* FlashAir™ is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
More from developer
#1 Objective: The objective of the game is to capture the opponents flag or manoeuvre your own flag to the top row of the board.
#2 Playing Field: The playing field is a board divided into 8 rows by 9 columns. Each player has 21 pieces or soldiers that can be strategically positioned on the board prior to the game starting. Your pieces or soldiers can be positioned in the Blue area and your opponent can place their pieces or soldiers in the Red area.
#3 Movement: The first move can be decided by the player creating the game. Each player can move 1 piece at a time and only 1 square either forward, backwards, left or right as long as the adjacent tile is not blocked by another piece or soldier on the same team. If the adjacent tile consists of an opponents piece or soldier then a battle is started.
- Any piece can capture an opponents flag.
- Any piece can eliminate the Private except for the Spy or the Flag.
- Officers can eliminate lower ranking officers.
- (eg. 5 Star General eliminates a 4 Star General).
- The spy can eliminate all the pieces or soldiers except for the Private.
- The Private eliminates the Spy and the Flag.
- If both pieces are the same rank then both are eliminated from the game.
- Save your Favourite Battle Formations
- Battle against a computer
- Battle against a human
- Human battles are saved on our server
- Online Ranking and Experience Levels
- This a BETA version and there is a known bug when the App loses connection that you will need to exit and reconnect.
If there are any issues please contact us but do not leave any negative feedback as we will be happy to assist in fixing any bugs.
There are various Game Modes:
* Colour Challenge - Guess the Colours of the Flag. There are 7 Chapters (15 Chapters in Paid Edition)
* Capital Challenge - Guess the Capital City of the Country. There are 7 Chapters (15 Chapters in Paid Edition)
* Millionaire Challenge - You have 15 Questions ranging from Easy to Difficult with no room for error
* Shuffle Mode - App will randomly select a country for you to Guess the Colours
This version has 4 chapters ranging from easy to difficult. Some levels must be solved within certain amount of moves and some levels must be solved within a time limit.
It may seem easy on the first chapter but subsequent chapters requires you to solve 2-3 words jumbled up.
Are you up for the challenge?
There are many more levels to come and there will be a multiplayer added soon with many exciting game features.