- Scientific Calculator Mode.
- Computer Calculator Mode.
- Statistics Calculator Mode.
- sin, cos, tan, sinh, cosh, tanh, π, log, Mod, Exp,,,
- +, -, /, *, %, ±, √, 1/χ, χ², χ³, Int, Inv,,,
- Degree, Radians, Grads,,,
- ROL, ROR, LSH, RSH, Not, XOR, OR, And,,,
- HEX, DEC, OCT, BIN, QWord, DWord, Word, Byte,,,
- Σχ, Σχ², η, e, Qp, Q1, Q3, q, χ!, D+, D-,,,
* Re-editable and re-callable expressions
* Result and expressions history
* Decimal, Binary, octal, and hexadecimal
* Base conversions
* Main memory and 6 variable memories
* Arithmetic, trigonometric, inverse trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic function, power, power root function, factorial, and absolution.
* DEG, RAD, GRAD modes.
* Floating-point, Fixed-point, Scientific and Engineering display modes.
* Configurable decimal separator and grouping separator
* Configurable number of bits for base conversions
* BS key, DEL key, INS key.
* Landscape mode
* Key input confirmation by vibration and orange colors
Android OS 2.1 to 2.3.x
Android OS 3.x, 4.x
APPSYS does not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the software or materials published on this site.
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
King Calculator recently got accepted to the Google in education program and being incorporated in schools who use Android devices as educational tools.
King Calculator offers a simple layout for common operations and a scientific layout for when you need a scientific calculator which also comes with a function graphing engine.
Excellent for school work, college studies, science and engineering.
Simple calculator layout offers:
• Basic arithmetic, Exponentiation, Square root.
• Percentage calculation.
• Classic memory functionality or Casio style MRC / M+ / M- buttons and memory capabilities.
• Calculation History.
Scientific calculator layout offers:
• Trigonometric function ( Sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arcosine, arctan, hyperbolic • sine/cosine and tangent)
• Square and cubed root (or any other root using the exponentiation button)
• Factorial and modulo operations
• Logarithmic functions
• Absolute value function and more.
• Plotting/Graphing functions.
calculator with percentage
- Entering entire expressions
- Calculation history with support for copying old results to calculator memory or clipboard
- Full support for Percentages (50 + 10% = 55!)
- Calculation memory support
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
- Predefined list of most used physical, chemical and mathematical constants
- Possibility to define custom constants for often used values
- Advanced result formatting with digit grouping etc. (customizable)
- Supports devices with large screens like Galaxy Tab or Xoom with optimized layout and large keys
- Supports different Themes (Classic, elegant & colorful)
- To access advanced memory functions (M-, MC) and hyperbolic functions use the “2nd” key
- A short touch of the “C” key deletes the last digit/function, a long press clears the entire expression
Support Languages: English, 中文
★ Real time calculating, you don't need to click "equal" button.
★ Expression syntax highlighting.
★ Cut, copy and paste expression.
★ Support square root, power, Trigonometric, Exponential and Hyperbolic functions.
★ Three different skins (still keep adding) and convenient skin control panel.
★ Can custom round off to the specific decimal places (default 4th, the max decimal places up to 323th if disabled).
★ Auto recording Expression, you can go to previous or next step, or view history.
★ Be able to calculate some "informal expressions", for example:
normal expression ==> informal expression
0.2*0.4/0.5 ==> .2*.4/.5
50%*60%*70% ==> 50%60%70%
-((0.23%)%)% ==> -.23%%%
(-1.2)*(-3.4)*(-5.6) ==> -1.2*-3.4*-5.6
1%*sin(50%)*cos(30%)*(20%) ==> 1%sin50%cos30%20%
1.1*(-2+6.5)*(-7-1.1)*5.3 ==> 1.1(-2+6.5)(-7-1.1)5.3
8*(-4)*cos(-30.1)*tan(50.2) ==> 8*-4cos-30.1tan50.2
★ Quick expression calculating. Calculate an informal expression with 5,000,000 characters on Aspire One AOA150 netbook only takes 0.695 seconds. For more info about this test, visit: http://goo.gl/Zvfuf
Keywords: Quick Calculator, QC, Quick Calc, Calculator, Calculating, Scientific Calculator
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
come and choose your favorite color!
If you like this app, please buy Donate version to support our development.
- Two modes ( Traditional / Formula ) for selection
- Support for using % ( Percentage )
- Enter each operator symbol will calculate and display the answer, and also display complete formula on top in formula mode
- Intelligent automatic correction input error (for example, automatically fill in right parentheses)
- Support drop-down display history
- Can paste on Lucky icon or custom icon
- Button can set vibrate/beep
- Can set to keep the screen on
- Support landscape screen
- Automatically adjust the font size of the screen
The main advantages of this calculator is:
- Simplicity and ease of use.
- Stylish design.
- Ability to change skins (colors), you just need to click the menu and go to the settings.
(No horizontal screen scientific calculator)
This Application is absolutely FREE with NO advertisement and NO other permission in stealing your personal information.
Generic Calculator offers:
- Most Easy and Simple calculator interface
- Basic arithmetic, Square root and Percentage calculation
- CASIO style graphic interface and operation logic
- 10 digits screen
- one memory storage(m+)
- percentage key logic
- Copy to Clipboard
Please help to rate this application if you like it.
Please comment if you rate this low marks. I can Fix/Enhance base on your comments.
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of either a phone or tablet display:
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- NEW! Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
Let Fraction Calculator Plus turn your phone or tablet into an everyday helping hand.
More from developer
- Dual displays
- Quick Tax/Discount calculation button
- Trigonometric functions : sin, cos, tan, sin-1, cos-1, tan-1
- X2, √, Xn
- Common Logarithm (log), Natural Logarithm (ln), ex, 10x
- Factorial (n!), Combination (nCr), Permutation (nPr)
- MOD, %
- Constant PI, e
- Ten Memories (M+, M-, STO, RCL)
- Input and Result History
- Angle Unit (Radian / Degree)
- Normal / Scientific (SCI) / Fixed (FIX) display formats