Bluetooth would not connect.
Nice try. Good concept but to many bugs. Too many crashes. Very frustrating. Sorry developers, but, Deleted ... back to BKool.
Doesn't work with my heart rate monitor coospo
Works great with wahoo kicks snap. No syncing issues.Great variety of rides.
Not connecting with kinetic trainer.
Kind of works but lots of bugs First off guys... You should not charge people subscription fees unless your apps and other software is 100% tested and rock solid. Example: I paid for this month, relogged in on all devices and still see the limited access banner... Why?.. At this point I'm not sure what I paid for. Another thing is videos.... Tried to test run the ride up the Stelvio - major fail... Video would freeze up, not play, map was moving crazy fast. At the end I rode 4 miles in 40 minutes which is way off.
We're excited to reveal a major update of Kinomap Trainer with many new features to start your indoor training season:
- Video train on segments: explore and train on worthwile video chunks matching Strava segments
- Filter by col category (Hors Category, 1st, 2nd, etc)
- Profile training: 15 preset interval programs, based on 2 modes: target power (Erg) and resistance level (Wahoo KICKR and ANT+ FE-C only)
- Monitor your progress inside playlists
- Browse video makers content
See all real-time GPS location data at a glance and manage your favorite places