Make your contribution! The app might not be too engaging but something good could come out of it. It also works as a good confident!
Cool app! This new version works pretty solid and really like it. Web interface also has cool visualizations and API (DATAAA ;) )
Vague, not inclusive Questions are vague, often lack nuance, genders do not include genderqueer, agender, non binary people which eliminates both me and virtually everyone I am attracted to.
Needs more gender options like whoa...non-binary/agender isn't even on your radar? Also needs 'friends' option under relationship.
One of a kind Map view if the reports is brilliant. Smooth navigation.
Doesn't work Keeps crashing
* Due to an incompatibility, the feed functionality is now available only on Android v.4.* and above.
* Improved interface for submitting reports
* Fixed problem that caused the integrated feed to crash
* Tweaked GPS management for improved power consumption
* More user-friendly geolocation preferences
* Addressed an issue where empty reports could be submitted
* Several other bug fixes and performance improvements