Make your contribution! The app might not be too engaging but something good could come out of it. It also works as a good confident!
Needs more gender options like whoa...non-binary/agender isn't even on your radar? Also needs 'friends' option under relationship.
Vague, not inclusive Questions are vague, often lack nuance, genders do not include genderqueer, agender, non binary people which eliminates both me and virtually everyone I am attracted to.
Cool app! This new version works pretty solid and really like it. Web interface also has cool visualizations and API (DATAAA ;) )
One of a kind Map view if the reports is brilliant. Smooth navigation.
Doesn't work Keeps crashing
* Due to an incompatibility, the feed functionality is now available only on Android v.4.* and above.
* Improved interface for submitting reports
* Fixed problem that caused the integrated feed to crash
* Tweaked GPS management for improved power consumption
* More user-friendly geolocation preferences
* Addressed an issue where empty reports could be submitted
* Several other bug fixes and performance improvements