Great game but... Multiplayer mode is fun and exciting, but it's easy to avoid a loss by disconnecting. I discovered this when I noticed how many players disconnected when losing, especially the ones with good records. Personally, I think any disconnect should be scored as a loss, even if the disconnect was not intentional.
Love it I like that there is an untimed version of play and the graphics are nice. And if you use a hint, it actually shows you all the steps you need to take to solve the puzzle. With other games I've had to use up 5 or 6 hints just to feel like I'm close to solving the problem.
Love this game....but something must be wrong... I don't get ads on my game! Ah, they've appeared! Don't like the ads, but the game is free! I'm addicted!
Amazing challenging game An excellent way of working my mind, keeps me thinking all of the time to find the red brick it's way out
Almost impossible Some of them, I literally looked at from every angle and some of them, you can literally cannot do less than the required moves resulting in the perfect solution, it is practically a f***ing p***take
Great game! I love your anniversary theme the best although they are all beautiful! Any way you could give the option to remove the "ta daa" sound, but still keep the block sound?
Here's another awesome update
- You can activate the home/back button or phone status bar by sliding down on the top of your screen for Android OS 4.4 and above
- Leaderboard button is now in the main menu to make it more convenient
- Added Android new UI style for users with devices using Android 5.0 and above
- Added a new more game button in the option screen
- Fixed a bug where the banner ads would appear in the game screen
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!