Kinda simple until you try. Great way to pass time in doctor, dentist or lawyer office!
The puzzles are OK but very poor navigation to puzzles and options. Help non existent and does not display my score on the leaderboard. All those 5 star reviews must be from easily pleased simpletons. Update: various annoying bugs: long delay after adverts before blocks can be moved; individual blocks become unmovable; achievements awarded before criteria reached particularly completing all advanced,intermediate,expert puzzles; adverts increased to every 4 puzzles; watching an advert does not get a free hint, have to watch two. Overall good game poorly implemented. Further update: about 25 daily puzzles disappeared (were over 180 now below 160), and stats lost details of about 1000 puzzles I solved. Looks like some data failure with a month old backup restored. Not very robust!
Its so cool like you can relax and enjoy yourself
This was too easy for me at all levels. No challenge just boring. Yes I've tried expert and the highest levels. Too easy.
This is a great game. I love it and it challenges my brain. Great time killer.
It's a very nice game if you are to think about something important.
Hi there, this awesome update add new features such as
- Added a new "Starter Pack" containing 200 puzzles that are more accessible
- Full screen ads no longer have sound
- Change the description for each game mode to be more clearer
- Optimize game size
- Added Canadian and Australian English
- Update Facebook and Twitter sharing features
- Fixed Apprentice achievement bug
- Fixed Portuguese language not working in the previous update
- Fix a minor issue when purchasing the hint pack