Diagnostic features include:
-Collect,view & export up to 4 OBD2 PIDs
-Read & clear present/pending DTC
-Detect supported PIDs
-Take & export OBD PIDs snapshot of your car
-Speak out PID value
-Vary rate of data
-Create,show & export custom data stream
NOTE: 15min is Google's rule. To check the functionality, try the free alOBD Scanner app.
tags: OBD2, OBD 2, trouble codes, check engine, dtc, car, truck,
Please Read! The software only connects to Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter included in the A-303 Dyno-Scan for Windows Bluetooth kit. The software will not connect to any other company's adapter. The software was designed for Auterra customers only. A demonstration mode is built into the software that simulates all vehicle data so you can test the software without an adapter.
Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter is required to connect to a vehicle. The product supports 1996 and newer US vehicles including American, European, and Asian brands such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, BMW, VW, Volvo, etc… Outside the US many vehicles are supported also (see Auterra website FAQ page for specific details).
Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter supports Auterra’s Windows and Android software. The Android software is optimized for both phone and tablet platforms. Common file formats means you can record on Android and open file on a Windows PC.
Live data is recorded with vehicle position using your Android’s built-in GPS. Open files on your PC using Dyno-Scan for Windows and see the vehicle data and your vehicle position within Google Earth.
Record vehicle power/torque and acceleration and display graphically.
Auterra manufacturers all hardware and software for the Android, Windows PC, and DashDyno SPD platforms so all the products work seamlessly together. This free software was designed for Auterra customers using Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
The Android users guide is available on our Downloads page or in the link below:
Dyno-Scan for Android key features:
* Connects to Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
* Wirelessly view and record data from your vehicle using Bluetooth.
* Android and Windows PC platforms supported.
* Read/clear vehicle diagnostic trouble codes.
* Integrated DTC database with thousands for trouble code definitions.
* Software supports 264 live vehicle parameters.
* CAN 6x mode for 600% faster data throughput (vehicle dependent feature).
* Record vehicle sensor data and GPS position.
* Measure horsepower and torque.
* Measure acceleration times such as 0-60MPH and 1/8mile times.
* Measure vehicle overall gear ratio.
* Open Android recorded data (live data, power/torque and acceleration) on your PC using Dyno-Scan for Windows.
* Recorded GPS location is displayed within Google Earth on your PC.
* Easily save and load your favorite screen configurations.
* Numerous screen layout options with meter and graph widgets.
* Dynamic portrait and landscape orientation changes.
* Full gesture support including pinch-zoom graphs, drag zoomed graphs, and double-tap zoom.
The application is capable of:
- reading the live data
- showing the fault codes and clearing them
- displaying the logged freeze frame data
The application requires the OBD II Bluetooth or WiFi dongle (ELM327 based) to communicate with a car.
All the popular OBD II protocols are supported:
- J1850 VPW and PWM
- ISO 9141-2
- KWP 2000
- CAN (11 and 29 bits - both 250 and 500 kBit/s)
If you have any request, comment or suggestion, please don't hesitate to contact me.
OBD2 Fahrzeugdiagnose mit Ihrem Smartphone: Kfz-Fehlerspeicher auslesen, Kraftstoffverbrauch, Kühlmitteltemperatur und weitere Live-Messwerte anzeigen.
Via Bluetooth erhält Ihr Smartphone direkten Zugriff auf die OBD2 Schnittstelle des Fahrzeugs und wird somit zum erweiterten Bordcomputer. Neben der Überwachung der wesentlichen Motor-Parameter liefert die Diagnose- Schnittstelle auch Informationen zur einfachen Bestimmung fehlerhafter Aggregate und Sensoren.
Hinweise zur Installation:
- Stecken Sie den OBD2 Bluetooth-Adapter in den Steckplatz an Ihrem Fahrzeug und starten den Anlasser
- Schalten Sie Bluetooth an Ihrem Smartphone / Tablet ein
- Starten Sie die App
- Gehen Sie in das Menü „Einstellungen“
- Drücken Sie auf den Pfeil rechts im Bereich „Pairing“
- Suchen Sie nach „dnt OBD2“ und geben den Code 1234 ein um das Pairing zu starten
- Starten Sie jetzt in den App-Einstellungen die Verbindung mit dem Smartphone
- Bei korrekter Verbindung leuchten jetzt alle 3 Sysmbole im Hauptmenü blau auf (Adapter, Handy, Auto)
Android system: 2.1 or above 2.1
The application uses the device ELM327 Bluetooth Adapter OBD connector and to communicate with different vehicles.
ELM 327 Bluetooth Adapter is a device for the cars of joining through the 16-pin OBD diagnostic connector.
This application is a simple terminal that supports all device commands ELM327.
- The application includes a ready list of basic commands.
- Possibility clearing the terminal window
- Ability to write the log to a file
- The ability to type your own commands
We have apparently not been sufficient clear about supported cars:
As this is an OBD adapter, only EOBD/OBDII compatible cars are supported.
In EU, all cars sold since 2001(gasoline)/2004(diesel) are required to be EOBD/OBDII compatible.
As far as we can tell, most brands comply, but if you have a French car, you may want to check its compatibility.
You may have luck with older cars, too.
Read more at www.mobilscan.dk!
** 2.7 **
Text i Swedish and Finnish
** 2.6 **
More workarounds for the phones' different ways of handling BT pairing and connection.
** 2.5 **
Some phones (XPeria GO, and others using Android 4.X) have seen problems connecting to the adapter. Release 2.5 contains a workaround that seems to have fixed this.
The font size now respects the general font scaling setting on the phone.
** 2.4 **
HUD mode for Instrument page (1 or two instruments only, 3/4 would be too cluttered).
Select HUD from the menu. Tap the HUD display to select color.
For Android 3.0 and newer.
*** New in 2.3 ***
Workaround for the apparent Bluetooth problems introduced in Android 4.2 and 4.3. Tested on Nexus4, HTC One, and Samsung Galaxy S4 mini.
*** New in 2.2 ***
View your previous reports as 'My reports' (report page).
*** New in version 2.1.4 ***
* Sharing of snapshot report now also possible to facebook and similar services. Requires that you have the Facebook app installed.
* 'Real' fuel consumption calculation added - FOR GASOLINE/PETROL VEHICLES. This will only be visible on vehicles having MAF (Mass AirFlow), otherwise we simply don't have the necessary information. Note that the value may be visible also on diesel vehicles, but that calculated value is most likely completely wrong, then. We have no (sure) way of detecting a diesel, so in that case, you'll have to use the 'Energy burn' calculation instead.
* Take a screenshot and share it with your friends. Available from the menu (or in the action bar if there's room).
Now you do not need to drive on with the MIL light on.
Now you do not need to wait to go to the garage with your car to know what is wrong.
Now you can prepare the garage by knowing what is wrong.
Now you can see what is wrong with your car on your holiday so that you know if you can drive on.
And all this for less than what most garages take for doing the same test once.
The system comprises an this app and an OBD Bluetooth adapter you either buy at the local dealer or online.
MobilScan gives access to car information as defined by the ISO standards about OBD, this means that you can read out fault codes, continuously receive and display a full list of engine parameters like oxygen sensor readings, air mass, temperature sensors and other parameters used by the engine control computer (ECU).
When you want to capture the current state of the car, you may send a 'snapshot report'. MobilScan compiles information about the current state of the car, and allows you to send this as a HTML report to a receiver of your choice (e-mail, Bluetooth, ...)
NB! The MobilScan software is free, but we're trying to make a living from this, and you'll have to buy the corresponding MobilScan OBD adapter from us. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability in your region. If you are already a MobilScan customer, you may use your existing OBD adapter.
If you are just looking for a fault code lookup tool, try http://market.android.com/details?id=com.care2wear.dtclookup_full
Version 2.0 uses the ActionBarSherlock framework to implement action bar support on early Android versions. If you're a developer: try it!
Get the description and the possible cause of the check engine code by searching for the code for all of the major manufacturers and now with quick access to your search history and save results to for use at a later date.
Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, KIA, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo all on the go.
Don't get cheated by your mechanic. Have the facts with you.
This is a simple and lightweight logger app. Keep it simple. One button starts and stops the logs. All recorded parameters are displayed as they are received on screen.
The app uses a bluetooth to serial port adapter, programmed to 57600 baud. Built and tested on the nexus 7 but backwards compatible to android 2.3. A $10 ebay bluetooth serial adapter is all that is needed. These adapters will run on 5V and can be powered from the MAP/TPS supply. Look for the Bluetooth board with the two built in rs232 db9 connectors.
For faster logging, not all normal WARI logged parameters are logged. Only the first 21 variables from the ECU are captured, then fused with the GPS data. More features/channels to come soon.
Logs are saved to the com.macsboost.adaptroniclogger app directory and can be viewed on the android device with the document viewer or copied to a PC for analysis later. We recommend using the MegaLogviewer and the generated logs are designed for it. See the screenshot of megalogviewer (PC APP NOT INCLUDED) with example data recorder from the MACSBOOST Adaptronic Logger app.
Future features will included google drive integration for auto syncing logs to your google drive! Accelerometer and gyro integration should be added shortly. Suggestions are encouraged, we want to make this app better!
(ECU) of motorcycles Triumph, KTM, Aprilia, Benelli and Ducati.
This application requires an USB/OBD2 cable with FTDI chipset or a Bluetooth adapter ELM327 v1.4 or 1.5.
Warning, with bluetooth connection, the reading and reprograming functions are not available.
Models list compatibility :
Triumph Daytona 675, cable & bluetooth, up to VIN # 564947
Triumph Daytona 675, from VIN # 564948, bluetooth connection only
Triumph Street Triple & Street Triple R, cable & bluetooth, up to VIN # 560476
Triumph Street Triple & Street Triple R, from VIN # 560477, bluetooth connection only
Triumph Speed Triple 885, 955, 1050 & 1050 R (including 2014 models)
Triumph Tiger 800/800XC, 885 (900), 955, 1050 & Tiger Sport (including 2014 models)
Triumph Tiger Explorer, bluetooth connection only
Triumph Sprint ST/RS 955 and 1050, Sprint ST/GT (including 2013 models)
Triumph Daytona T595/955i Daytona (all models)
Triumph Rocket III (include 2014 models)
Triumph Daytona 600, 650, Speed Four, TT600 (all models)
Triumph Thunderbird 1600 & 1700 cc, except Commander et LT
Triumph America, Bonneville, Scrambler, Speedmaster, Thruxton (including 2015 models)
KTM 990 LC8 & 1190 RC8 (include 2012 models)
KTM 690 Duke (include 2011 models) (except Duke 4)
KTM 690 SMC & Enduro/690 Supermoto (including 2013 models)
Aprilia Caponord and Futura RST
Benelli Tornado (Sagem ECU)
Benelli TNT & Trek model (only with USB/RS232 12V FTDI converter cable)
Ducati* 749, 848, 999, 1098, 1198
Ducati StreetFighter 848 & 1098
Ducati* Monster S2R 800 & 1000, S4R
Ducati* Hypermotard 1100 (not EVO)
Ducati* Multistrada 1000 & 1100
* ECU 5AMHW610
It is highly recommended to visit the site www.tuneecu.com before using this application.
Connect to your vehicle's on-board diagnostics (obd2) system via bluetooth. Read and display various vehicle sensors such as engine rpms, engine coolant temperature, vehicle speed, horsepower, torque, and estimated instant MPG. Find out why that check engine light is illuminated. Create your own virtual dashboard.
Hooptie also lets you:
• Read and clear current and pending diagnostic trouble codes.
• Customize your wallpaper.
• Choose between digital or dial indicators.
• Customize your indicator's colors, fonts, and background image.
• Save your custom indicator styles.
• Create up to 10 home pages.
• Organize your displayed items through an intuitive drag&drop interface.
• Record and export your sensor data from your indicators and charts.
Hooptie supports these vehicle obd2/obd-ii protocols:
• SAE J1850 PWM (Ford)
• SAE J1850 VPW (General Motors)
• ISO 9141-2 (Chrysler, European, and Asian vehicles)
• ISO 14230 KWP2000 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
• ISO 15765 CAN (all U.S. models as of 2008)
Additional Hardware is Required:
Hooptie requires the use of an obd2 bluetooth adapter that supports the ELM327 chipset or similar. Most obd2 bluetooth adapters on the market today already support the ELM327 chipset. These can be found on sites such as Amazon and EBay with just a simple search for "obd2 bluetooth adapter." Please be aware that not all adapters are created equal and some of the lesser expensive adapters have been shown to exhibit unpredictable or completely non-functional behavior.
Please understand that not all vehicle models support all sensors. Items that depend on unsupported sensors may display a value of "Not Supported" or similar functionality.
Installing "Hooptie Lite" first to test vehicle compatibility before purchasing Hooptie is highly recommended!
Hooptie does not collect or share any personal data.
For faq's, additional information, or to contact the author about Hooptie please visit the support site or use the support e-mail address.
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
tags: OBD2, OBD 2, trouble codes, check engine, dtc, car, truck,
This application requires an Elm327 compatible device.
- View live data ( multiple widgets and screens )
- Gather statistics on live data ( average, percentiles, histogram )
- Measure acceleration ( you can review the runs in the history section )
- Log data for later analysis ( csv format )
For any issues/suggestions/feedback please send a mail to: email@example.com
For tutorials on how to use the application: http://obd2statistics.perfectshifting.com
For latest news: https://twitter.com/perfectshifting
Hyundai Motor,Kia Motors,Daewoo Motors,Samsung Motors,Ssangyong Motors
아직은 테스트(베타) 버젼 입니다.(정식버젼 아님)..
(1) OBD,OBD1,OBD2,KOBD 기능 지원됩니다.
(2) 3200개의 고장진단결과(DTC코드) 한글화
(3) 220개 정도의 센서정보 지원 (아래 링크 참조)
(4) 국산차 200개 차종 KOBD지원 (아래 링크 참조)
(5) 10개의 제어기(ECU,TCU,ASB,공조기,하이브리드 기타) 지원
(6) 스킨(게이지) 보여주는 기능
(7) 스킨모드인 경우 대기모드(LCD 꺼짐) 작동 않게 처리
(메인모드에서는 일정시간후 LCD 가 자동으로 꺼집니다)
(8) x86 CPU(노트북 안드로이드) 에서도 실행가능 하게 변경
(기존 안드로이드 폰은 ARM CPU를 사용)
(9) 백그라운드 실행 기능 추가
(차에 탑승시 호주머니에서 휴대폰 꺼내고 프로그램 실행해야하는데.)
(이제 호주머니 안에 있어도. 프로그램에서 알아서 불루투스 연결하고)
(연비 계산하고. 차계부 만들고. 알람/경고 발생시킵니다 )
(대신 항상 어플이 대기모드 없이 움직이므로 전기소모는 많읍니다)
(10) 아이콘 에니메이션 으로 상태바에 상태표시
(11) HUD/거울 모드 활성화 되었습니다
(12) HUD/거울 모드시 LCD최대 밝기 로 강제설정
(13) GPS 와 G센서,자이로센서,중력센서 정보 보여줌
(14) 트립 기능 활성화
(15) 연비 기능 활성화
참고 연비 게산 방식
5가지 연비계산방식 만들어서 업그레이드 했구요
OBD2표준동글 사용자는 MAP 방식 또는 MAF방식을 선택해야하고
KOBD 사용자는 인젝션분사시간,디젤 인젝션분사량 방식 선택해야 합니다
혹시 연비계산이 완전히 엉터리라면 메일 남겨주시구요..10%오차는 정상인 거구요
업그레이드 되어야 하는 기능
(2) 스킨 알람 기능
(6) 기타 윈도우 모바일 버젼에서 구현했던 기능
(LCD해상도는 400*240 ~ 1280*800 해상도 에서만 동작가능)
1280*800 이상의 해상도 에서는 스킨이 동작불가능
2008년 이후의 국산차는 OBD2가 강제의무사항이라 OBD2무조건 지원
2000~2007 년식의 국산자동차는 KOBD방식으로 지원
KOBD 방식으로 지원하는 자동차 리스트는 아래링크참조
현재 지원되는 OBD,KOBD 센서 정보는
Free-OBD BT 또는 ELM327호환 불루투스 동글 입니다
개발자 연락처 :
Gyroscopes are relatively new on Android devices and are usually only equipped on device manufacturers "flagship" phones/tablets. So, unless you have recently purchased one of the more high-end devices available, the chances are that your device does *not* have a gyroscope. If you open Gyroscope Explorer and you get a message saying that the gyroscope does not exist on your device, your device is either not equipped with a gyroscope, the device has been rooted or the manufacturer never implemented the gyroscope in the Android API.
If you do have a gyroscope, be aware that the quality of the drift compensations on the gyroscope sensor vary considerably among devices. In the case that your device has a gyroscope that doesn't work well, there are multiple option to fuse the gyroscope with the acceleration and magnetic sensors. These option, which uses a fusion of the acceleration, magnetic and gyroscope sensors via complementary filter or Kalman filter to determine the rotation of the device, is far more reliable that the gyroscope sensor alone.
You can now log the output from the gyroscope and filters to an external .CSV file.
Gyroscopes measure the rotation of a device with a pair of vibrating arms that take advantage of what is known as the Coriolis effect, which is caused by the Earth's rotation. By measuring changes in the direction of the vibrating arms caused by a rotation and the Coriolis effect, an estimation of the rotation can be produced. The gyroscope is one of three sensors that are always hardware based (the other two are the magnetic and the acceleration sensors) on Android devices. In conjunction with the acceleration sensor, the gyroscope can be used to create other sensors like gravity, linear acceleration or rotation sensors.
If your device is equipped with Android 4.4 or higher, you *might* have the uncalibrated version of the gyroscope so you can see how drift affects the gyroscope sensor relative to the calibrated gyroscope.
Acceleration Explorer has five main Activities. A logger view, a vector view, a tilt view, a noise view and a diagnostic view. Each Activity provides a different visualization of some aspect of the acceleration sensor.
Acceleration Explorer Features:
* Plots the output of all of the sensors axes in real-time
* Log the output of all of the sensors axes to a .CSV file
* Visualize the magnitude and direction of the acceleration as a vector
* Smoothing filters include low-pass, mean and median filters
* Easily compare the performance of smoothing filters
* Linear acceleration filters include low-pass as well as sensor fusion complimentary (orientation, rotation matrix and quaternion) and Kalman (quaternion) filters
* Visualize the tilt of the device
* Measure the acceleration sensors frequency, offset and noise
* Compare the performance of multiple devices
Smarter than your average compass! Compass Geek can be calibrated to work in places most compass applications will not, like in a car, boat or plane. There are a number of compass applications available, but Compass Geek exists because I needed a compass that could be calibrated to work in a car and I couldn't find one. Compass Geek is capable of correcting for the hard and soft iron distortions in the local magnetic field caused by metals and electronics.
Compass Geek attempts to produce the most accurate compass possible by optimizing sensor fusions for your Android devices specific hardware. Compass Geek provides both hand-held and vehicle modes for vehicle-docks and can even compensate for hard-iron offsets produced by a vehicles metal frame and electronics. Compass Geek can be calibrated to work in most cars, planes or boats and works where many compasses will not.
In addition to a compass, Compass Geek supports Google Maps so you can see your location in Google Maps anywhere in the world!
Choose from up to eight unique gauge skins to get the look and feel you want. You can even graph the bearing in real time to see just how awesome your compass is working.
• Tilt compensation from the gyroscopes and acceleration sensors are used to compensate for the tilt of the device
• Magnetic declination compensation for earth’s magnetic field with the GPS sensor
• Hard-iron offset calibrations for vehicles like cars, planes and boats
• View the bearing from the magnetic field and GPS as well as the location
• Measure the rotation of the device and the magnitude of local magnetic field
• Alerts when the magnetic field is out of the expected range
• Select from 8 unique, super awesome hardware accelerated gauge skins
• View the bearing, magnetic field, rotation of the device, the location of the device and more
The magnitude and sensitivity of these dangerous driving events can be defined by the user. Once a dangerous driving event is detected, the data occurring a short period before the event and the entire event are logged to a .csv formatted file and saved to a folder on the device. The data log can also be emailed to a Gmail account. Note that we do not collect any of the trip information, but the application can be set up to share trip information with yourself or other parties. This makes Acceleration Alert ideal for monitoring your own driving behavior or the driving behavior of many people.
Acceleration Alert supports linear acceleration optimized for vehicle use on all devices. This means that the application can operate in any orientation, there is no need to "level" the device or mount the device (although the device should always be secured while in a vehicle).
- Record your route and any dangerous events during the trip
- Define the magnitude and sensitivity of the dangerous events
- View acceleration data from dangerous events in real time
- Mount the device at any angle, no need for leveling
- Log the vehicle acceleration, speed, location and time during a dangerous event
- Email log files to a Gmail account
- Support multiple drivers
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.