✔ StockSpy keeps getting more awesome with great new upgrades!
StockSpy - A slick app which simplifies tracking stocks, stock market, realtime quotes, charts, news, links & stats for stocks around the globe. StockSpy allows you to SEE how the news affects stock prices with NewsCharts!
♦ WARNING ♦
STOCKSPY IS A RESEARCH TOOL. IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR PERFORMING FULL TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!
Please Note: A "Pro" subscription is required to unlock all of StockSpy features! Your subscription helps fund StockSpy's operation costs and development of even more awesome new features!
TONS OF USEFUL FEATURES
✔ NEW: Track portfolio value and trades across all of your devices.
✔ Works for stocks from tons of stock exchanges around the world!
✔ Real time quotes and volume from major exchanges: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, London, Germany, Italy, Taiwan.
✔ The up/down ticks in live real time stock quote prices are highlighted in green/red.
✔ Landscape Mode: Beautiful and clear full screen stock charts & news.
✔ Technical Indicators: Candle Stick Charts, SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR
✔ Symbol Groups: Custom named watchlists to help organize the stocks in your portfolio.
✔ Sortable symbol lists: Sort by ticker symbol or stock price percentage change.
✔ Real time Intraday Charts: In stocks list & symbol details.
✔ Time Saving Links: Organizes web links related to your stocks for quick investment research. Never have to type in a URL again. Setup a link template once for your whole portfolio.
✔ Full Screen Charts and Browser: Instantly toggle to full screen for charting or reading news articles about your stocks.
✔ Symbol List Company Logos help you quickly spot the stock you’re looking for.
✔ If stock price changes more than ±2% quote shows a darker green or red or green background.
✔ Integrated Stats & fundamental stock data:
+ Dividends: Per share, Yield, Ex Dividend, Pay Date
+ Ratios/Other: PE, Price/Sales, PEG, Book Value, EPS, EBITDA, Short Ratio
+ Price History: 52 week range and % change.
AMAZING NEWS FEATURES
✔ NewsCharts lets you to visualize news volume over time to spot correlations with price changes!
✔ Auto news feed configuration.
✔ Customize News Sources RSS/Atom address templates.
✔ Single list Multi news feed consolidation. Avoid jumping between finance websites to find all the news on your investments!
✔ Read articles in integrated browser or long press for external browser.
✔ Grey marking of Read articles.
✔ Easy news feed setup for popular finance websites (Pro Required for multiple news sources)
CLOUD SYNC (Pro)
Stock tracker automatically syncs your Stock Watchlist, News Feeds & Links on every device...
✔ Multi-platform sync on phone, tablet and desktop computers.
✔ If your device is lost or damaged you can restore data related to your stocks from the cloud using your StockSpy account!
STOCK EXCHANGES - Stock quote tracker supports tons of exchanges around the world to access your stocks.
✔ Americas - US, Canada, Mexico & South American exchanges.
✔ Europe/Middle East - Major european exchagnes as well as Tel Aviv.
With recent volatility in the global financial markets access to timely investment information is a necessity. With StockSpy this information is at your fingertips.
★ UPDATES INCLUDED IN SUBSCRIPTION!
★ SUPPORT: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!
★ Go ahead! Get your copy of StockSpy today. You won't regret it!
° View several charts with diferent configurations.
° More than 150 indicators.
° More than 8.000 stocks.
° Quotes Window.
° Chart types: Candlestick, Bar, Line, Area and Heikin-Ashi.
° Long periods: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quaterly and Yearly.
° Color squemes.
° Times and Trades.
Features of stock chart:
- Scrollable historical stock data
- Zoom in/out option
- Pinch to zoom
- Crosshair cursor
- Drawing tools
- About 50 technical indicators (Moving Averages, MACD, RSI, Parabolic SAR, Stochastic Oscillator, %R etc)
- Line, Area, Candlestick, OHLC chart types
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly bar compression
- Offline mode
Application also contains section for stocks portfolio. There you can track your personal finance: current profit/loss depending of purchasing price of underlying financial instrument. Stocks portfolio supports adding new transactions, managing existing transactions, adding dividends and splits. Value of portfolio is automatically calculated as latest quote data is downloaded from server, so you will have your real time personal finance. Opening of both short and long positions is supported by stocks portfolio.
Stock portfolio features:
- Opening both long and short positions
- Adding / Removing transactions
- Adding dividends
- Managing splits
- Opening stock chart directly from portfolio
- Stock details (52 high, 52 low etc)
Because of stock chart that has integrated tools for technical analysis, application is suitable for users that want to do detailed research about stock they would like to invest in.
Application has also support for currencies, but because of limitations from server chart for currency pairs doesn't support candlesticks and OHLC chart types.
Quick watch and stock portfolio screens are separated, so user can track values of stocks independently of stocks portfolio.
All markets that are supported from Yahoo are also supported in this application. So user can choose stocks from US, Canada, UK, Germany etc.
Keywords: stock chart, stock portfolio, finance, technical analysis, technical indicators
Know more about your money with financial data and news from the world's top sources. Grow your finances with handy tools and calculators, anytime and anywhere.
Track major indexes from around the world, including NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225 and more. Also track currency exchange rates and commodity prices.
Add your favorite stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs to your personal watchlist. Get stock quotes, charts, trends, recommendations and detailed company profiles. Sign in to save your preferences.
Read the latest news and advice on business, finance, markets, technology, companies, small business, personal finance, saving & investing, spending & borrowing, credit, real estate, insurance, taxes, retirement, career & education, top stocks, budgeting and more from all major media sources, including Wall Street Journal (WSJ), CNBC, Reuters, Fox Business, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Investopedia, MarketWatch, and more.
Get more from your money with financial and budgeting tools such as a mortgage calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, wealth estimator, and retirement planner.
Automatically sync your watchlist across MSN Money on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the stocks you care about.
Track major indexes from around the world:
- Asia-Pacific: NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, NIFTY, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, S&P/ASX 200, HANG SENG, KOSPI, KLCI, NZSE 50, etc.
- Americas: NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA, IBOVESPA, etc.
- Europe: CAC 40, ATX, BEL 20, OMX COPENHAGEN 20, OMX HELINSKI 25, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, etc.
Track commodity prices: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Cotton, Sugar, Wheat, Corn, etc.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
Track currency exchange rates: USD/ EURO, USD/ YEN, USD/ CAD, POUND/USD, USD/ YUAN, USD/ INR, USD/ FRANC (CHF), USD/ WON, USD /KRONA KR, etc.
Track Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG/GOOGL), Nokia (NOK), Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPL), Twitter (TWTR), Alibaba (BABA), and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
Unique and patent pending technical analysis tools include: Automated chart patterns and trendlines detection, Trend Reversal and Exhaustion Indicators, candlestick patterns (coming soon). It also comes with powerful screeners for all the above patterns which scans for more than 15000 stocks worldwide for high potential profitable trades. All Screenulator chart patterns are available on screenulator.com website for existing subscribers, see website for more member benefits.
Moreover, Interactive Stock Charts is aesthetically pleasing allowing multiple color themes / skins to fit your particular taste. Advanced options such as candlesticks with oxymoronic up and down days can be enabled or disabled. Either filled green bar or hollow bars can represent uptick. Historical price data is stored locally in your device. In "Offline mode", you can analyse historical charts and manipulate charts fast without any network delay. "Bulk caching" allows you download all charts in portfolio prior to going offline.
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a security. A support trend line (or a bottom line) is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points. Trendlines are considered by many expert traders to be the single most important tools in technical analysis. However, Support and Resistance breakout and Triangle patterns are just example of patterns formed by trendlines. This app automatically draws and screens for stocks with specific patterns.To learn more: http://www.screenulator.com/cgi-bin/v?pid=ref#trendlines
About Trend Reversal Indicator:
Screenulator's patent pending Trend Reversal and Exhaustion indicators combines 9,13 counting with trendline analysis to pinpoint trend pivots with color coded visual indicator. It has been shown to have an impressive record of identifying and anticipating turning points across the FX, bond, equity and commodity markets. Furthermore, the indicators provide signals not only on a daily chart but also intraday. It identifies when a trend is becoming, or has become, exhausted. This apps automatically identifies Trend Reversal, Trend Exhaustion, and Perfection criteria. It also calculates stoploss levels. To learn more: http://www.screenulator.com/cgi-bin/v?pid=ref#reversal
Classic TA indicators and overlays: RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA, Bollinger, Parabolic SAR, McGinley Dynamic, stochastic, ADX, Aroon, Chaikin, Ultimate, MFI, OBV, ATR, ADL, CCI indicators. Fibonacci Retracement and text annotation tools. Others will available upon requests.
EOD and intraday data: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, TSX, HKEX, Australia, India (NSE)
EOD data only: JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore, UK, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Athens
FOREX: All Forex currency pairs
Instruction Manual: http://www.screenulator.com/ischarts_faq.html
Desktop version: http://www.screenulator.com/ischarts_desktop.html
- View Stock historical prices in Candle Stick Chart format
- No logon or any registration required
- Works with stocks from major markets around the world
- RSI, MACD, Bollinger Band, Stochastic indicators (Configurable)
- EMA (Exponential Moving Average) lines (Configurable)
- SMA (Simple Moving Average) lines (Configurable)
- Up to 5 favorite stock watch lists
- Backup/Restore favorite lists
- NEW!! - Quick Watch. Now you can view Stocks' chart without adding them to favorite list
- This app does not support realtime data
App allows you to get charts of different symbols(titers) from different stock exchanges (e.g. NYSE, NASDAQ, NIKKEY ...).
This application supports the following indicators:
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Money Flow Index(MFI)
- Rate of Change(ROC)
- Relative Strength Index(RSI)
- Slow Stochastic
- Volume (with MA)
- Williams Percent Range
- Bollinger Bands
- Parabolic Stop And Reverse
- Moving Average
It will bring you luck on Wall Street!
Universally supports both tablet and phone layout.
-== Stock Alerts ==-
Setup unlimited push notification based alert
Backed by our streaming quote engine, alerts are run/triggered in seconds
Setup simple alerts based on price, price change/percent
-== Watchlist and real time quotes ==-
Free real-time streaming quotes, no more refresh, no more 15-20 min delay *
After hour and pre-market price
Prices are always associated with time, you will never be misled
Create unlimited watchlists
Add unlimited symbols to existing watchlist
Delete/Re-order your watch list and symbols
-== Portfolio tracker ==-
Create unlimited portfolios
Added unlimited positions to existing portfolio
Delete/Re-order your portfolio and positions
Gain/Loss summary per portfolio
Gain/Loss details per position
Import portfolios from goog/yahoo finance
-== Market single scans ==-
Strong Volume Gainer/Losser
50/200 MA Crossover
Above/Below Bollinger Band
-== Stock Chart ==-
1min, 5min, 15min, daily, weekly chart
Full screen chart
-== Global major Indies and currencies ==-
-== Exchange supported ==-
NYSE, NASDAQ, ASE, CBT, CME, NYB, CMX, NYM, OBB, PK, TOR, VAN
AMS, BAR, BER, BIL, CPH, DUS, EBS, FRA, GER, HAM, HAN, LSE, MAD, MCE, MIL, MUN, OSL, PAR, STO, STU, SWX, VIE
ASX, BSE, CPH, HKG, JKT, KOE, KSE, NSI, NZE, SES, SHH, SHZ, TAI, TLV, TWO
-== News ==-
RSS news reader
* real-time quotes for USA stocks only
By using Technical Analysis Simplified, you get to cut loss early, prevent further loss and set the best entry point to enter the market. When the indicators show you need to sell, then you will sell and gain big profit. Technical Analysis Simplified is a must have to survive in the market where 80% of the traders lose their money.
Technical analysis serves as one of the type of security analysis which is widespread in the market. Assuming that price already reflects all the factors which made a stock go down or up, technical analysis tries to forecast and prepare to use market psychology for entering stock market. Bipolarity of market psychology will create opportunity. What happens when a big opportunity knocks on your door but you are unable to recognise it?
By understanding technical analysis, you will not miss any big opportunity anymore. Start trading today to achieve your financial freedom!!!
Technical Analysis Simplified features :
- why you should trade stocks
- steps to start investing in KLCI
- lists of books and references suggestions
- simple explanation of key terminology in shares market. In this section we will provide you with simple explanations and you can start to read business news straight away
-recognising the trend whether uptrend, sideways or downtrend
-know what a candlestick is
-draw your own support and resistance lines
-identify chart patterns - bullish engulfing, heand and shoulder, double bottoms/tops and Elliot wave theory
-avoid market traps by using and interprete volume analysis
• Stock with real-time, after-hour, pre-market quotes
• Technical charts with indicators such as MACD, MFI, ROC, RSI etc.
• Track your portfolios with shares and cost
• Stock option chain
• Market overview with indexes, funds, ETF, etc.
• Financial news from major news sources and social sites
• Currency portfolio, converter and news
• Commodity Futures
• Stock, portfolio, currency and commodity widgets
• Auto Refresh
• Portfolio performance charts
• much more
Please contact developer for any issue and feature request.
100% FREE – no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Easily search for stocks via stock ticker symbols or company names, add them to your trading portfolios and start monitoring your stock quotes and portfolio performance!
Create custom watchlists to monitor stock prices, stock price charts and other related company news in the stock market to discover timely stock trading opportunities.
Add stock price alerts so that whenever your stock hit specific price targets, you will receive a timely notification.
Stock market news alerts can also be created so that you can receive latest market news notifications for your stocks at your preferred time and frequency.
Stocks IQ even comes with nifty stock price widgets and stock news widgets to highlight potential stock market trading opportunities right on your home screen!
- Access up-to-date stock market statistics (eg. realtime stock quotes etc) at a glance
- View stock charts for various date periods.
- Find out the latest stock market news via RSS feed
- Create and manage your stock trading portfolios
- Record your stock trades and track the performance of your various portfolios
- Create and manage watchlists to monitor stocks of interest
- Create price alerts and receive stock price alert notifications
- Add News Alerts automatically or manually to receive news notifications from your selected stocks at your preferred time and frequency
- Enable or disable individual Stock News or Stock Price Alerts
- Ability to set preferred update frequency to conserve phone battery
- Multiple home screen widgets for portfolios, watchlists and news for quick access to stock information
- Import Google Finance Portfolio Transactions .csv file directly to existing portfolio. All you have to do is to place the .csv file in the location stated in the app
- Select light or dark theme for your app and widgets
- Ability to view all news in selected portfolio(s) and filter news articles based on keywords or stock name
- 'Positions' tab lets you view your stock positions and provides you information such as Portfolio Value, Market Value, Gain/Loss, Average Price and Quantity owned
- 'Positions' tab also shows you your cash positions for your selected portfolio
- Ability to add an initial cash deposit when a new Portfolio is created and withdraw and deposit cash
- 'Performance' tab lets you track important performance indicators of your portfolio/stock such as ROI, Realized Gains and Unrealized Gains
- 'Distribution' tab gives you an overview of the market value percentages of all your stocks
- Set a distinct color for each stock
Stocks IQ is optimized to run on both Android phones and tablets and is completely free!
Note that Stocks IQ does not sync with any actual portfolio. It acts as either a learning tool for stock tracking beginners or a supporting tool for seasoned stock traders.
Connect with us on Facebook for news and giveaways at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Use StockTwits to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about and new market trends. Find out what is happening fast and get insight, updates, sentiment and analysis from thousands of real investors and traders.
"Whenever I want to know why something is happening to a company, the first thing I do is check out the real-time feeds on StockTwits"
- Herb Greenberg, CNBC
"…StockTwits is re-imagining investing to better match the way markets really work."
- Read Write Web
- CATCH UP QUICKLY: Build a watch list to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about.
- DISCOVER WHAT STOCKS EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT: Our Trending List finds stocks that are in the news, making moves, or popular amongst top investors and traders.
- GAUGE REAL TIME SENTIMENT: Get a feel for the sentiment around your stocks quickly and easily.
- COLLABORATE AND PROFIT: Connect and collaborate with top investors and traders and make better decisions.
This app allows you to quickly build a favorite list of stocks (watch list) and display many charts in one single page.
You can then review these CHARTS quickly and SORT them in different ways ...
Start by selecting one of the major list/index:
- Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Nasdaq 100
- S&P 100
- Favorites (your favorite list of stocks)
- MorningStar Wide Moat Focus
- China ADRs
- Sector ETFs
★★★ YOU CAN ALSO ADD YOUR OWN STOCKS => THIS IS HOW:
Select "Favorites" > at the very bottom of the screen > Select "Add own stocks"
(Other lists you will find in the PRO version of this app:
- New Highs
- New Lows
- Top Gainers
- Top Losers
- Unusual Volume
- Broker Upgrades
- Broker Downgrades
- Earnings before market
- Earnings after market
- Insider buying
- Insider selling
- Channel Up/Down
- Triangle Asc/Desc
- Double Top/ Bottom
- Multiple Top/Bottom
- Head & Shoulders/Inverted
- Wedge Up/Down
- Trendline Support/Resistance/Hoizontal
- Most Active
- Major News
- (Inverted) Hammer
- (Dragonfly/Gravestone) Doji
- Long Upper/Lower Shadow
- Spinning Top White/Black
- Marubozu White/Black
- High Sales Growth QoQ
- Earnings Today (before Market Open/ after Market Close)
- Earnings Next 5 Days, This week, Next week, This month
- Float Short > 20% (Large / Mid / Small / MicroCap )
==> The app will display the charts of all the stocks within the choosen list in a few batches.
Please choose in what order you want to see these stocks/charts:
- Company name
- Gainers / Losers of the day
- Market Cap
- Money Flow
- Last vs 52 weeks High
- Last vs 52 weeks Low
- After-hours/before-hours change
View the list of stocks in ascending (select ‘Asc’) or descending order (select ‘Desc’).
Please choose how many stocks/charts you want to see per page/batch:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10 or 20.
Finaly choose the timeframe of charts:
- Intraday (NEW !)
And the type of charts:
- Candle charts
- Line charts
- Advanced charts (with trendlines and moving averages)
- Price ($) or Percent (%) for Intraday charts
Scroll down through the list of charts and at the bottom click on “Next 10 charts” to see the next batch of charts ...
On any chart :
- CLICK to zoom in a particular chart (pinch with your 2 fingers to zoom-in/out and scroll left and right)
★★★ LONG CLICK to add the stock to your favorite list ★★★
A stock that has been added to your favorite list of stocks is shown with a *STAR before its name.
We hope that you’ll enjoy this app and that it will save you time going through hundreds of charts...
Charts are coming from FINVIZ - Thank you so much Alex.
Copyright © 2010 FINVIZ.com. All Rights Reserved.
Intraday charts are coming from Google Finance
★★★ It is still under development, so please rate it accordingly ★★★
Please take a few seconds to SHARE the app on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or any preferred venue as more downloads = I'll spend more time to develop this app further!
★★★ If the app force closes from time to time, please use less than 20 charts per page (we're investigating why it doesn't work well on some devices). Thank you for your understanding. ★★★
★★★ Mainly for US & Canadian listed stocks + international ADR ★★★
Portfolio Management & Tracking
- Manage and track multiple portfolios with beautiful charts, graphs and detailed P&L
- Enter your trades, dividends, splits and see your positions and P/L live
- Full Portfolio performance metrics calculated: MWRR, TWRR for the last 3 years
- 4 different Android Widgets at your command
Stocks Gem Finding
- Monitor your favourite Stocks with real time push notification alerts , highly customizable (price, volume, % change)
Ticker can be used anonymously without an account. However, it is highly recommend that you do sign up with your email or Facebook, because with an account, you can carry your data to new phones, and can access the same synchronised data from multiple devices. Please sign up and tell your friends about Ticker!
*Note: Ticker App requires active internet connection at all times. There is no offline mode.
Data: Stock Quotes, Market Capitalization, Open, Day High, Day Low, Previous Close, 52 week High, 52 week low, volume, average volume, P/E, P/B, 1D, 5D, 1 Week, 1 Year, 2 Years graph, Live News Feed
Supported Stock Markets: Major World Indices, United States, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Europe, Portugal, Spain, Israel, South Africa, Australia, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan
Currency Pairs: Currencies: USD/CNH, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF and more...
keywords: stock, stocks, etf, bond, stock market, tracking, finance, analysis, chart, graph, portfolio, widget, world stocks, stock exchange, performance
tag: stocks quotes google finance markets stock news portfolio portfolios quote note alert stock 股票 大盘 大盤 股票行情 财经 財經 美股 港股 恒生 基金 上海 納斯達克 纳斯达克 投资组合 金融 株 Hong Kong Hang Seng Shanghai
Let's find out how high your IQ is with "IQ Tester". With neatly designed questions and randomized answers, IQ Tester helps you to position your IQ level.
In case of any problem, please e-mail us!
*The original version is over 3.500.000 downloads.
-more question types