In tune with this new era, the MIA International Accountants Conference 2013 (MIA Conference 2013) with the theme of ‘Managing Value, Accelerating Growth’ is fit-for-purpose to help accountants create and manage value and deliver growth in their primary roles as executives, key decision-makers and business support partners.
More from developer
* ) ERITYISHUOMIO AIKATAULUSTA: Keskiyön jälkeen alkavat keikat löytyvät seuraavan päivän aikataulusivulta. Esim. pe-la -yönä esiintyvä Kvelertak aloittaa 00:45, joten se löytyy lauantain aikataulun alkupuolelta. Tälle tekniselle ominaisuudelle Selmu ry/Provinssirock ei valitettavasti voinut vaikuttaa.
Provinssirock on suurimpia Suomessa järjestettäviä rockfestivaaleja. Sen tapahtumapaikkana on luonnonkaunis festivaalipuisto Seinäjoen Törnävänsaaressa ja se järjestetään 35. kertaa 14.-16.6.2013. Festivaalia järjestää Seinäjoen Elävän musiikin yhdistys Selmu ry.
Founded in 2006, the conference is co-chaired by Daryl Morey (MIT Sloan ’00) and Jessica Gelman (HBS ’02) who oversee MIT Sloan students in the planning and operating of the yearly conference.
The SSAC 2014 App has the following functionality:
- Conference schedule with panels, research papers, etc. and ability to create personal schedules
- Detailed speakers profiles
- Timeline feature with direct social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) comment features
- Detailed Exhibitor and Sponsors profiles with detailed info
- Info about event
- Venue and Boston city map information
We hope you enjoy SSAC 2014 and our new app!
April 15-17, 2013
App has the following functionality:
- Schedule with ability to create personal notifications
- Speakers profiles with detailed info
- Venue map with routing functionality
- Info about event
- List of executives
- Support partner with detailed info
- Exhibit map
- Exhibitors profiles with detailed info
The Annual MAS-ICNA Convention was developed with Tarbiya in mind. Tarbiya is an Arabic term that refers to the process of educating, nurturing, and developing individuals, groups, and societies. Tarbiya is a continuous positive influence that leads to growth in all aspects—intellectual, spiritual, and physical—and the development of skills, talents, and abilities. Tarbiya is the hallmark of both the MAS and the ICNA model. It is our focus on Tarbiya that makes us truly unique.
Each aspect of the convention focuses on developing the individual in order to create a more excellent society. In keeping with this one-of-a-kind philosophy, the MAS-ICNA Convention also has several unique aspects:
• Real Diversity:
Attendance at MAS-ICNA and ICNA-MAS Conventions represents a true cross-section of our Muslim American community. Muslims of all different ages, ethnicities, and opinions come together to share, to learn, and to grow with their fellow Muslim Americans.
• An Enriching Event for the Whole Family:
The MAS-ICNA Convention has a specifically-designed, meticulously-prepared program for every age group. This year the convention has full Babysitting, School, Young Youth, Youth, and Main Program. From newborns to the elderly, every attendee will find a program tailored to their specific needs and interests.
• Powerful Programming
Each MAS-ICNA Convention has a powerful line-up of world-renowned Muslim Scholars, Speakers, and Entertainers. Innovative programs and sessions allow attendees to gain the maximum benefit from our high-profile guests.
• True Islamic Spirit and Environment
Our Convention organizers aim not only to put on a strong program but also to create a wholesome Islamic environment that gives attendees both a sense of peace and a renewed sense of purpose and Muslim pride.
The theme of last year’s convention, MAS-ICA Convention 2011, “Muhammad: Model of Faith, Justice and Liberty”, was chosen to reflect on the position of the Prophet Mohammad’s (PBUH) as humanity’s most excellent role model. The blessed life of Muhammad (S) and his noble character continue to challenge the minds of the deep thinkers, to move the hearts of the sincere worshippers, and to inspire the passions of the serious activists toward the betterment of society. This is because Muhammad (S) embodied God’s words of guidance in the Quran. It has been ordained that Muhammad’s (S) example will endure until the Day of Judgment. His example will never be obsolete or irrelevant.
For the duration of the conference, attendees of all ages had the opportunity to live with the Holy Prophet (S) through lectures, educational courses, discussions, and entertainment segments. Together we will explore the different aspects of Muhammad’s (S) life—from his far-reaching civil injunctions to his loving care for his wives and children. Together we learnt the power, the depth, and the sheer genius of his example. It is our hope that this journey will instill within us a renewed capacity to explore, to pursue, and to relish the excellence of Prophet Muhammad, our model of Faith, Justice and Liberty for all time.
This app is for conference attendees to help them follow the full schedule, learn more about the conference events, and understand the full reach of the conference.
for the global purpose of magnifying the kingly majesty of Jesus Christ. Our focus is on all the unreached peoples of the world where Jesus is not worshipped as God and Savior. Dec. 27-30, 2013; Louisville, KY USA
Wisdom 2.0 addresses the great challenge of our age: to not only live connected to one another through technology, but to do so in ways that are beneficial to our own well-being, effective in our work, and useful to the world.
What you get in this app:
- Full list of speakers, with bios
- Up-to-date schedule, with ability to set reminders and create a personal 'track' to get the most out of our conference
- Venue map
- List of sponsors
- List of exhibitors
- Instant alerts about conference updates
- Attendee profiles
This three day conference included an exhibit hall with affiliate merchants, vendors, and networks, as well as multiple tracks of educational sessions covering the latest trends and information from affiliate marketing experts.
Состоит из следующих разделов:
1. Расписание — врямя начала события, расписание докладов и презентаций
2. Карта — показывает расположение места проведения
3. О событии — описание целей и особенностей события, его история
4. Твиттер — отображает ленту по хештегу #sctest и официальный @SCTest_UA
5. Expertorama — интервью с успешными и знаковыми представителями мировой отрасли технологического бизнеса
6. Партнеры — перечень партнеров и спонсоров
Мобильное приложение “Startup Crash Test Kiev” разработано компанией KitApps (www.kitapps.com) – разработчиком мобильных приложений.