- Current god rotation
- Publishing, rating and commenting on community builds
- God stats, skins and other details
- Item database
- What may be - some predictions for future content
- Fan art gallery with a set image as background option (long click a image to do so)
This Smite app will be updated every time a new patch arrives.
If you like this app please support us by rating it 5 stars.
If you find any bugs,or have anything to suggest,please do so by writing to us (email@example.com).
Its a nice guide since you need to know your enemy to counter them :)
- Текущую ротацию Богов
- Публикации, рейтинг и комментарии билдов сообщества
- Статистика Богов, скины и другие детали
- Базу данных предметов
- Что может быть - некоторые прогнозы будущего содержания игры
- Фан-арт галерея, в которой можно выставлять изображения в качестве фона (зажать изображение, чтобы выставить)
Приложение SMITE RUS будет обновляться каждый раз после выхода нового патча.
Если вам нравится это приложение пожалуйста, поддержите нас, выставив ему 5 звезд.
Если вы нашли ошибки, или Вам есть что предложить, пожалуйста, сделайте это, написав нам (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Это приложение так же является хорошим гайдом, так как вы должны знать своих врагов, чтобы противостоять им.
The 9th annual conference is chaired by Jessica Gelman who oversees MIT Sloan students in the planning and operating of the yearly conference.
The SSAC 2015 App has the following functionality:
- Conference schedule with panels, Competitive Advantage talks, Research Paper presentations, and the ability to create personalized schedules
- Detailed speaker profiles
- Timeline feature and social wall with Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn integration
- Detailed profiles of sponsor and Startup Trade Show Blitz Competition companies
- Information about the 2015 conference
- Venue and Boston city map information
Welcome to Boston and we hope you enjoy SSAC 2015!
The Wisdom 2.0 Annual Conference is the premier event bringing together the Wisdom and Technology communities, bringing together over 2,000 people in the Bay Area. In addition to providing main stage talks and teachings, Wisdom 2.0 creates a world of interaction and inspiration with rooms for facilitated conversations, breakouts, exhibitors, and yoga.
This app contains all of the relevant information for the 2015 conference including:
- Venue Map
- Sponsor Information
- General Conference Information
- Social Wall
- Instant onsite updates
- Attendee profiles
BIG Industry Show 2015 is the most anticipated B2B wholesale event of the year. More than 78% of the professionals that attend the show come for new products. At BIG2015, you will enjoy direct access to the very latest in the Industry. Now more ways than ever to find More Suppliers, Products, and Network Opportunities.
An intense three days of competition awaits players and spectators alike, culminating in a best of 5 grand final competition on Sunday. Don't miss your chance to watch the action live in person at Atlanta's renowned Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre.
The Prize pool for the SMITE World Championship keeps growing and you can contribute to it by joining in the Odyssey. Every week we're releasing exclusice items in-game. Each Odyssey item purchased will contribute towards the prize pool for the tournament and will also earn you exclusive rewards! These rewards will only be available during the Odyssey event.
This private internal App is for CDW, CDWG, CDW Canada & Veeam employees to collaborate and learn more about how to sell and position Veeam software solutions.
We encourage you to setup your profile, share your Veeam success stories, and social pictures while at Veeam events. The goal is to create a private social network for CDW account managers to become Veeam Valid!
Email CDW@veeam.com from your CDW.com, CDWG, or Veeam email address to gain access to the Veeam Valid App.
A new exhibition focussing on professional audio, lighting and video technology, PRO will provide a unique showcase of the latest equipment as well as a productive meeting place for industry professionals.
The PRO App features details of seminar sessions, exhibitors & PRO feature areas.
Check the InfoSec World App daily for agenda updates and important messages from your sponsors.
The 2015 CAIS Northern Regional Meeting will be head at Head-Royce school in Oakland, CA.
The California Association of Independent Schools holds events throughout the year for member schools.
The Regional Meeting offers attendees a broad spectrum of workshops in twelve discipline areas, early and intermediate elementary education, many workshops of general interest, plus a Featured Speaker. It also provides an opportunity for classroom teachers and administrators to share their ideas, knowledge, and expertise with their colleagues from the CAIS community by presenting workshops.
Studio allows you to preview the Guide, Social and Multi-Event apps with no limitations. Try Attendify’s social features; post photos, messages, create profiles and more. Content added in Studio will remain in Studio and will not affect your app, should you decide to publish it. Here’s how it works:
1. Download Attendify Studio
2. Enter your Attendify username and password.
3. Choose the app you want to preview.
4. Make changes to your app on Attendify.com and see updates in real-time.
If you decide to publish your app submit it on Attendify.com and we’ll take care of the rest. Apps are published within just 5-7 business days.
Get in Touch:
To get started with Attendify and stay up to date on our progress visit our website and follow us:
Our official mobile app & networking tool has the following functionality:
- Private + public messaging service for delegates with customizable profiles
- Full conference agenda with individual streams and a customisable ‘my schedule’ feature
- Social content curation platform powered by Stackla (use the hashtag #Leaders15)
- Insight videos from the leading global sport business senior executives
- Integrated twitter platform
- Full speaker list including photos, bios and affiliated sessions
- Maps, FAQs and information on Leaders and our upcoming events