This range-finder(telemeter) can measure the Distance, Height, Width and Area of a target with your device by trigonometry.
Are you ready to measure? Just stand up and press the shutter. The important point is aiming your camera at the GROUND, NOT the object. (i.e In order to measure the distance from someone, aim at his shoes.)
If it is inaccurate, please read the instructions in this app or see the checklist diagram in the blog. The sensors on your phone can be changed according to OS version, firmware and battery status. You can calibrate it whit the calibrate menu and settings for yourself.
* Pro version added Features:
- Width and Area can be measured
- Portrait mode
- Camera Zoom
- Virtual Horizon
- No ads
* Now, 3 tools for distance were completed.
1) Smart Ruler (short, touch) : 1-50cm
2) Smart Measure (medium, trigonometry) : 1-50m
3) Smart Distance (long, perspective) : 10m-1km
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
155 world currencies.
kilometer, meter, decimeter, millimeter, micrometer, nanometer, angstrom, mile, yard, foot, inch, sea mile, parsec, light year, astronomical unit, light minute, light second
ton, hundredweight, kilogram, kilo newton, newton, carat, gram, centigram, milligram, microgram, monogram, atomic mass
millennium, century, year, month, week, day, hour, minute, second, millisecond, microsecond, nanosecond
Celsius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin, Reaumur
kilometers per second, meters per second, kilometers per hour, millimeters per second, micrometers per second, mile per second, mile per hour, foot per second, speed of light per second, speed of sound per second, a brisk walk, speed of snail
square kilometers, hectare, are, square meters, square decimeters square millimeters, square micrometers, square nanometers, square mile, square acre, square yard, square foot, square inch
degree, radians, circle, turn, rotation, grad, point, hour angle
megapascal, bar, kilopascal, hectopascal, millibar, pascal, physical atmosphere, killopound per square inch, pound per square inch, pound per square foot
Currency (money) exchange feature is added.
There are already a lot of unit conversion apps on the market. However, most are inconvenient and difficult to use because of a poor and complicated UI. This Unit converter tool is most intuitive and simple with a beautiful and optimized UI that is designed for the casual user like you. Try it out.
This app has 15 categories with essential units used in your daily life.
* Supported Units list
- Basic : length (distance), area, weight (mass), volume (capacity)
- Life : exchange rate, temperature, time, speed
- Science : pressure, force, work (energy), power
- Misc. : angle, data, fuel consumption
It supports customized units automatically depending on your country. Also, landscape mode for tablet PC is supported.
At the moment, there is one empty tab. When you have any request, please send me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
An essential tool for your iPhone. Stop asking questions like:
"How many millilitres are there in a centilitre?"
"We still have 158 miles to go. How far is that is km?"
"The speed limit is 80 miles/h. How fast is that is km/h?"
The answer is in this application. Its purpose is simple: performing conversions and doing it so well... that you can’t live without it.
- Mass (7 units)
- Computer measurements (8 units)
- Speed (7 units)
- Volume (13 units)
- Distance (8 units)
- Time (7 units)
- Temperature (5 units)
- Shoe size
Can’t find a measurement unit or category: leave a comment or send an email to email@example.com.
Please watch the youtube video first so that you understand how to use the app. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wosk0hvZpHI
How it works: Using your android device to take a picture, you are able to measure any object as long as an object of known length (reference point) is in the picture. A predefined list including coins and standard credit cards are listed to use as your reference point. If you do not have any of these objects, you can use the calibration page which displays a ruler on screen so that you can measure your reference point (for example a car key). Since you know the length of one object, you can easily determine the length of the unknown object. Tape measure automatically calculates the length of the object as you move!
Accuracy: The accuracy of this app is down to 1/32in standard and .1cm metric. As long as you are able to accurately point to the edges of objects, you will get a measurement as accurate as using a tape measure. In some cases, you will get even a more accurate reading than a ruler! The user is able to zoom in to accurately measure objects. Make sure that your picture is square with the object in order to get an accurate measurement.
Ease of use: Tape Measure! gives directions at every step of the process in order to ensure that the user gets an accurate reading and understands what to do. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. I will respond back ASAP.
Keywords: tape measure ruler distance length width
The Multi Converter is ideal for anyone who needs to do these types of calculations on a daily basis.
Our unique app feature, which helps it stand out from the crowd, is the ability for you to not only save your favorite conversion category but we go one-step further.
For example if you always convert Pressure – mBar -> PSI
You can now store this as a favorite to help you jump straight to the calculation without having to navigate through screens to select the right conversion options.
• (13) Angle Conversions
• (96) Area Conversions
• (59) Energy Conversions
• (93) Length Conversions
• (38) Power Conversions
• (55) Pressure Conversions
• (08) Temperature Conversions
• (28) Time Conversions
• (81) Volume Conversions
• (41) Weight Conversions
• Book mark your favorite calculations
• Supports up to 6 decimal places
• Save your results
• Email Results from the saved conversions screen
Tips and Tricks
• When performing a calculation click on the star icon to make it a favorite.
• Click on the Disk icon to save the results for use later on.
About GE MCS
Measurement & Control Solutions is a leading innovator in advanced, sensor-based measurement, non-destructive testing and inspection and condition monitoring, delivering accuracy, productivity and safety to a wide range of industries, including oil & gas, power generation, aerospace, transportation and healthcare. It is part of GE Energy Services, which provides cleaner, smarter, more efficient solutions for its customers. For further information, visit www.ge-mcs.com
Fast and simple conversion of:
- length units (e.g. conversion from cm into inch)
- distance (e.g. conversion from km into m or yd)
- volume (e.g. conversion from l into m³ or fl ouz)
- mass (e.g. conversion from kg into lb)
- temperature (e.g. conversion from °C into °F)
- speed (e.g. conversion from km/h into mph or m/s)
- wind speed (conversion from bft into km/h)
- pressure (e.g. conversion from pa into bar)
- power output (e.g. conversion from kW into PS)
- fuel consumption (conversion from l/100 km into mpg)
The Bosch Unit Converter is a simple way to quickly convert between a variety of units.
The highlight: The Bosch Unit Converter is free of charge and ads.
This app is provided free of charge by Bosch Professional, the leading manufacturer of power tools for trade and industry.
Bosch Professional provides many other free digital tools for smartphone. We summarized these in the "Bosch Toolbox", the app with many useful tools for craftsmen and other professionals, including apps like the Pro-Flashlight.
Naturally all Bosch Professional apps are of the usual high Bosch quality.
Real Bosch! Real professional! Blue power tools: For trade and industry.
Despite the simplicity of the look, the application is clear to everyone and includes 25 categories
with more than 400 quantities, which as far as possible will be filled up.
The program is actively supported by the developer.
With your advice and comments you can contact any time with the option "Contact Us".
Your request will not stay unnoticed.
To avoid the inconvenience of using the
measurement the system of hand sorting was installed.
So you can move the quantity for a convenient place to hide it if you do not need it.
This and more things you can find in the program settings.
In the settings you can also find key size, font size and the styles of conveter.
The app includes the converter of time zones and hand redacting rates.
Clothes,patrol consumption cooking and much more wait for you in this amazing program ...
you can learn the latest developments from the program just clicking on the "Contact Us".
No ads and requires very little space.
Temperature, Weight, Length, and Volume.
Especially useful for those who travel to Europe. Just whip out this app, tap in the numbers, and it will give you the values you need.
It contains the most important imperial and metric conversion factors for length, area, volume, mass, force, energy, temperature, and time units. But it provides many high-specialized units and categories, too.
- Simple use
- Adjustable precision and format of result
- Daily updated foreign currency rates
- Abbreviations of units
- More than 1500 units of measurements in 80 categories
- Hiding of unwanted units
- Customization of app layout
- Expression input (e.g. (4+3)*50/3)
- Adding of user-defined units and categories
- Imperial and metric conversion
Unit Converter Pro includes:
Data Storage converter
Data Transfer converter
Fuel Efficiency converter
It is simple to use: a target will be shown overlayed on your device’s camera. Aim this at the base of an object and the distance to it will be measured. The app also has an overlay with 1 to 5m, 10m, 50m, and 100m grid lines so that you can quickly see the approximate distance to surrounding objects. If you would rather see feet and inches than metres you can change this in the preferences menu.
The calculations within Quick Measure are based on trigonometry. To improve accuracy please see the “help” section with the app.
This app is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
- Telemeter Tool: quick remote distance estimation without reference objects using only a camera measure.
- SpiritLevel3D Tool: distant object alignment and tilt measurement using a camera.
- Lines Tool: vertical and horizontal reference lines, that can be used for horizontal or vertical object alignment and tilt elimination.
- Augmented Compass Tool: orientation detection in the room or space for better room planning, angle measurements, electromagnetic interference and metal detection.
- Angle Tool: measure and mark angles in vertical and horizontal planes.
- Calibration Tool: calibrate your phone before measurements.
- Unit Converter: convert results into different length or area units.
- Detailed help
The distinctive feature of the Telemeter Tool is two options:
Choose Hand-Mode when the exact height of the camera is unknown and you are on the ground holding the device in you hands.
Enter your height and smart algorithm estimates the camera height. You don't need to enter the exact camera height, as required in other applications. Since you know your height exactly, you can start measurements immediately. This is an advantage of using Hand-mode. This mode requires to hold and move your camera as shown in measurement guide that is included in the app.
If the exact height of the camera from the ground is known, Stand-Mode is to be used.
Stand-mode doesn't make any assumption about your position. Exact camera height leads to more accurate measurement results. You can use this mode in different situations or build your own camera measurement setup.
Measurements can be conducted in metric and imperial units: feet, meters, inches. Angles are measured in degrees.
With the Telemeter you can measure:
- distance from you (observer) to an object
- distance between points in direction 'from an observer'
- distance between two points in a plane
- object dimensions (depth, height, width, length)
- height from the ground level
- height of big objects or a person
- angles between planes (e.g. between two walls)
- angles between two orientations in the space
- angles in horizontal or vertical planes
You can also use Telemeter for:
- object alignment
- tilt measurement or elimination, pitch gauge
- checking orientation in space (cardinal directions)
- electromagnetic interference and metal detection
- marking a plane for object placement (e.g. a wall for pictures and shelves mounting)
Please try also Partometer - camera measure App, that uses common reference objects for measurements.
For long distance you can try Distance2Meter - camera measure that uses motion for distance measurement. You can measure distances in hundred meters range with good accuracy.
If you enjoy using this app, please take a moment to share your experience and rate it.
Thank you for your support!
Keywords: lawn, room, decoration, tape, distance measure, ruler, meter, carpenter, construction, architect, real estate, unit, feet, size, wall, floor, plan, picture, angle, area, design, house, planimeter, android
More from developer
SOON TO COME:
Shake to play christmas sounds to get the attention of that special someone so you can get your smooch!