Forget complex scientific calculators, memorizing conversion formulas or using tables—instantly calculate with more than 400 conversion combinations using 60 built-in standard and metric units. The Ultra Measure Master is especially helpful for those working in federal DOT environments where frequent metric to foot-inch conversions and “dual unit” reporting is required.
Ideal for Engineers, Architects, Designers, Contractors/Builders, Draftspersons, Excavation/Highway Contractors, Scientists, Pharmaceutical Lab Techs, Purchasing, Importers/Exporters, Students (or anyone who needs fast, easy, professional unit conversions).
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fractions, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Easily calculate linear, area and volume measurements
• Calculate dry and liquid weight per volume measurements
• Solve for velocity, flow rate, pressure, temperature measurements
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• More than 60 Standard and Metric (SI) units built-in
• Over 400 conversion combinations
• Works in and converts between
• Inch Fraction
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Full Metric (m, cm, mm)
Dedicated Functions Help You Measure and Calculate:
• Yards, Miles
• Decimal Feet/Inch
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters and Kilometers
• Area Converter
• Feet, Inch, Yards, Acres, Miles
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Hectares and Kilometers
• Volume Converter
• Feet, Inch, Yards, Miles
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Kilometers
• Gallons, Liters, Fluid Ounces
• Acre-Feet and Board Feet
• Weight Measurements
• Pounds, Dry Ounces, Tons
• Metric Tons, Grams and Kilograms
• Weight per Volume
• Tons per Cubic Yard
• Pounds per Cubic Yard
• Kilograms per Cubic Meter
• Linear Velocity
• Inches per Second
• Feet per Second
• Feet per Minute
• Miles per Hour
• Millimeters per Second/Minute
• Meters per Second/Minute
• Kilometers per Hour
• Flow Rate
• Ounces per Second
• Gallons per Minute
• Milliliters per Second
• Liters per Second
• Pressure; Pounds per Square Inch (PSI)
• Pressure; Pounds per Square Foot (PSF)
• Kilopascal, Megapascal and Bars
• Bending Moment
• Inch-Pounds, Foot-Pounds and Newton-Meters
• Temperature Measurements
• Fahrenheit (°F) and Celsius (°C)
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Haptic Feedback (optional)
• Calculate Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
• Paperless Tape
• Board Feet
• Memory function
• User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume.
155 world currencies.
kilometer, meter, decimeter, millimeter, micrometer, nanometer, angstrom, mile, yard, foot, inch, sea mile, parsec, light year, astronomical unit, light minute, light second
ton, hundredweight, kilogram, kilo newton, newton, carat, gram, centigram, milligram, microgram, monogram, atomic mass
millennium, century, year, month, week, day, hour, minute, second, millisecond, microsecond, nanosecond
Celsius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin, Reaumur
kilometers per second, meters per second, kilometers per hour, millimeters per second, micrometers per second, mile per second, mile per hour, foot per second, speed of light per second, speed of sound per second, a brisk walk, speed of snail
square kilometers, hectare, are, square meters, square decimeters square millimeters, square micrometers, square nanometers, square mile, square acre, square yard, square foot, square inch
degree, radians, circle, turn, rotation, grad, point, hour angle
megapascal, bar, kilopascal, hectopascal, millibar, pascal, physical atmosphere, killopound per square inch, pound per square inch, pound per square foot
Measurement types are categorised into temperature, distance and length, speed, weight and area. See below for the measurement units you can convert between.
Distance and Length:
Kilometer per second,
Kilometer per hour,
Meter per second,
Meter per minute,
Mile per second,
Mile per hour,
Foot per second,
Foot per minute.
Insert the POGO into the soil and the following soil parameters are instantly sampled and displayed on the Android device screen:
•Soil moisture percent
•Soil temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
•Bulk electrical conductivity in S/m
•Bulk electrical conductivity (temperature corrected) in S/m
•Raw real dielectric permittivity
•Raw imaginary dielectric permittivity
The soil measurements are stored in the HydraMon app, and can easily be emailed or exported to a computer for further analysis.
Utilizing the Stevens Hydra Probe II soil sensor for accurate soil measurement, the Stevens POGO Portable Soil Probe is easy to use and ideally suited for:
•golf and sport turf management
•agricultural research applications
•soil and groundwater remediation studies
•spot checks of crops and soil
•university studies and research
•and any other application where quality soil data is needed
Since the POGO has been designed specifically for on-the-go use and soil measurement in the field, locations can be marked and recorded using the GPS location from the Android devices, or given unique name identifiers.
Several soil texture types are supported by HydraMon, making it accurate across a wide range of soil applications.
Note: This app must be paired with the Stevens POGO Portable Soil Sensor to measure and record soil data.
This handy app features the colour codes for a wide range of thermocouples in a wide range of standards on easy to see images. The shown standards are IEC, BS, ANSI, NFE, DIN, and JIS.
The currently included thermocouples are B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T, U, Vx.
Also shown is the thermocouple materials used in each leg for the thermocouple as well as the general temperature range. There is also a built-in temperature calculator for convenience.
Thermocouples is now open source. The source can be found on GitHub:
Feel free to create a pull request or add any issues on GitHub.
Added in version 1.1, The application can now convert thermocouple mV to degrees Celsius using NIST values for a high accuracy conversion using 0°C as a reference temperature.
The converter shows all temperatures at once for the mV input to help with thermocouple identification. The converter currently supports B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T.
From version 1.5 the application can now calculate mV from temperatures (0°C to 70°C) for cold junction calculations.
* Shows thermocouples colours for 10 thermocouples across 6 standards.
* Information on range, conductor materials and compensates.
* Temperature converter with °C, °F and K.
* Cold junction °C to mV calculator.
* Modern material design.
* Opensource on the MIT licence
* mV to °C converter using NIST values for main thermocouple types.
* Search thermocouples by conductor colours to find type and colour code.
If any errors and problems are found please let me know either through the reviews or the e-mail developer link.
If you have any requests or ideas please let me know.
This app is 100% free with no "upgrade", "pro" or "unlocked" versions.
This app requires no permissions and does not use any user data.
This application is for quick reference use only, there may be errors or inaccuracies although I try to ensure the information is as accurate as possible. Me, the app maker, or the company advertised, STS, will not be held liable for any misinformation or misjudgement as a result of using this app.
Displays results in fractions whenever possible (and decimal otherwise).
Now includes conversion between the following volume units:
* cups (US and Imperial)
* fluid oz (US and Imperial)
* teaspoons (US and Imperial)
* tablespoons (US and Imperial)
* pints (US and Imperial)
* quarts (US and Imperial)
* gallons (US and Imperial)
* cubic meters
* cubic feet
* cubic inches
If you think there are any other kitchen volume units that belong in this converter or if you have any problems, questions, or other suggestions, please let me know!
Now includes support for Honeycomb 10.1" screens!
How many grams is one ounce?
You don’t have to spend time on finding that in books or search for the functions in the calculator.
Just take your Android phone and use the Kitchenmate Cooking Converter to find it within seconds...
With Kitchenmate Cooking Converter you can convert Weight, Fluid, Temperature & Time.
Use the quick-charts to quickly find most commonly used conversions.
For more information, please log on to:
SOON TO COME:
Shake to play christmas sounds to get the attention of that special someone so you can get your smooch!