RadioDrive is the music app designed for motorcyclists and drivers. It reads out notifications relevant to you in between songs, such as new text messages, weather conditions and more. Now you can stay up-to-date without interrupting your ride or taking your eyes off the road.
- Speaks selected notifications (using Text-to-Speech) in between songs so you can stay focussed on the road
- Reads out new text message info including sender name, time received, and full message
- Reads out local weather conditions including temperature, wind speed and direction
- Missed call notification including caller name and time received
- Current time and phone battery notifications
- Customize which announcements play and how often (all are enabled by default)
- Simple and elegant music player and library browser
- Organise your play queue with gestures - swipe away songs to remove, drag to rearrange
- Safety feature for the road: auto-pauses playback when battery level is low to conserve power for your phone
- No setup required. All your music queued when you first open the app - just hit play and you're off
For Android 4.0 (ICS) and higher.
RadioDrive is currently in Beta. Please let me know about any bugs, errors or issues you come across by using the "Send Feedback" option or by emailing kiwiandroiddev at gmail.com. Feedback and suggestions are also welcome.
Call log - for reading out info on recently missed calls
Contacts - used to read out contact names for text messages and calls, if known
Internet - used to fetch weather info and report any app crashes
Read Storage - to play music stored on your device
SMS - needed to read out new text messages
Location - needed to automatically fetch weather info for your area
No sensitive data (e.g. SMS, call logs or contacts) are stored or transmitted.
We encourage safe and responsible riding. Listening to music while riding can be hazardous, particularly at volume. If you choose to do so, it is at your own risk.