It is a simple app that made learning skills enjoyable and the interesting part is that you don’t need any internet connection to use this app after downloading. So just play n learn where ever you want.
This app comprises of below sections and each sections has two sub sections “Learn” and “Play”:-
In learn section, kid can learn the English alphabets from A to Z and in play section, kid has to identify the image and choose one correct options out of four.
In learn section, kid can learn hindi alphabets and in play section, has to identify the image and choose one correct options out of four.
For Play Option, Support of Hindi Language is required in the device.
In learn section, kid can learn math numbers from 1 to 99 and in play section, kid has to count the image and choose one correct options out of four.
In this section, kid has to connect the dots and discover the image behind it.
Kiwix is an offline content reader which can be used for Wikipedia as well as other contents (Ubuntu documentation, WikiLeaks, WikiSource, WikiVoyage, etc).
Once you have downloaded the content file (potentially very large), you don't need any connection to use it.
Kiwix is a lightweight software reading ZIM files which you download and store on your device or external storage (SD card).
Please check the instructions inside the App or on the website to learn more about available contents.
Note: Kiwix is also available on regular computers (Windows, Mac, Linux).
Data for this application was taken by the following sites:
Google Images and
Learn Shapes and colors.
“Learn with fun” is educational app to teach your kid about Fruits, vegetables, shapes and colors.
** From the developer having 7 million download***
Now with clear pictures and better voice for each fruits, Vegetables, Shapes and colors.
Watch, hear and play with them.
This beautiful application is develop to provide basic knowledge of Color, Shapes, Fruits and Vegetables to kids.
The application is part of “Learn with fun” series.
* English, Hindi, Spanish and French support
* Child lock
* 27 fruits, 26 vegetables, 15 shapes and 10 colors.
* Ad supported
* Vocal description of pictures for English
* Haptic support
* Supports android 2.2 and up
* Play background music
* Share with friends
Why should you get this game?
It helps your child to:
- Develop visual and fine motor skills
- Recognize fruits and vegetables
- Recognize shapes and colors
- Relate fruits and vegetables to their names
- Pronounce names
The application supports two modes:
1. Manual mode - Need your application supports kid to touch the screen and play himself, click the screen and shake the phone will play the sound again.
2. Auto play mode - Father/Mother can set the sound play interval and play times. The Baby Learning Card (Fruit) will auto show the Fruit to the child with the setting times and interval.
Fruit Shape Color Vegetable for Kids is an All-in- One app that helps your kid to recognize Fruits, Vegetables, Shapes & Color and learn their names.
Its clear focus makes the Application a delight for children and a winning choice for parents.
This application would make learning and identifying Fruits, Vegetables, Color and Shape easier for kids.
Perfect for Kids 1-5 years of age
With Clear pronunciation of the names its easier for the kids to learn. This application is Simple and Easy to use. With Rich, bright and clear graphics the Image is very clear for the Kids to identifying the Fruits, Vegetables, Shapes & Colors Perfectly.
Learn with Fun App will helps our children educate about fruits / vegetables which may eventually make them to love fruits and vegetables and may learn good and healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables.
The fun for kids app can help your baby learning different kinds of Fruits , vegetables, shapes and colours. with enjoyable way.
It has lots of beautiful pictures of fruits and clear pronunciations. It is very easy and simple to use. It will provide hours of fun and learning for your kids.
You can watch as the kids play this game and have all kinds of fun.
So all in all you have a simple game that using advanced but kid friendly interface.
App is under active development and we welcome your comments and suggestions.
Lite version has 5 exercises of each game -
Measure length and width of pencils, ribbons, balls and bookmarks - whole, halves and quarters.
Show time on an analog and digital clock in hours, half-hours, quarter-hours and 5 minutes.
Measure weights of watermelons, bottles, balls, boxes and many more.
Pay for drinks, purses, fruits and many more using the coins.
These exercises help kids practice their scientific concepts in a practical way using made-up units of measurement. The mathematical concepts practiced include fractions, count-by-fives, addition by tens and hundreds, total using 25s, 10s, 5s and 1s. Some of the exercises can be solved in more than one way. Kids experiment with solutions as they play.
When we looked for apps to help teach our kids, we couldn't find any that were good. One was just information text for the kids to learn by rote. Another was multiple-choice tests - just press buttons. A third had 2 sound-tracks and 4 animations running all at the same time. How was a kid supposed to focus?
So, we designed and built them games - that teach in the way parents and teachers explain concepts, and engage in the way playing does.
For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available on the Google Play Store For Education.***
With more than 1,550 activities, iTooch 3rd Grade Science is a fun way of practicing and learning Science for third graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational worksheets based on the US National Common Core Standards on Google Play for elementary school.
Used by more than 3,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
★ UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ★
• A clear, simple and engaging interface so that children learn with fun
• Speech synthesis option to help users in reading and text comprehension
• Multi-player management
• Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
• An embedded scientific calculator
• A virtual blackboard
• A lesson summary attached to each chapter
• In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
• Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost !
♫ PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ♫
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my son off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
★ WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ★
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the tablet for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
☀ OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ☀
✓ 3 themes: Physical science, Life Science, Earth systems science
✓ 51 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures
✓ 1,559 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
✓ 406 original pictures
➡ iTooch 3rd Grade Science is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on Google Play for students in Grade 3.
Discover our other apps iTooch 3rd Grade Math and iTooch 3rd Grade Language Arts on the Google Play Store. Our apps are available for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade in Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
☎ CONTACT ☎
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
A fun and educational app that addresses key areas of the school history curriculum, from the beginning of life on Earth through to the 20th century.
Each historical section begins with an audio narrative summarizing the events and includes animations, interactive clues, facts, maps, charts and audio recordings, An interactive timeline allows the child to travel back and forward in time. Historical periods are organized thematically and chronologically from the ancient world through the 20th century.
Please note : This a free demo of the application with Limited features.
Buy the full version for android tablets http://bit.ly/1lQVQWc
Application also available for iPad http://bit.ly/10kzDGq and Kindle Fire http://amzn.to/12Szv0G
Specially designed for children of 6 years and up, this application aims to :
- Develop a child's knowledge and understanding of history
- Provide key facts and events to consolidate classroom learning
- In the beginning ..Earth and the solar system
- Early Humans
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Greeks
- Ancient Romans
- Medieval Europe
- Great Adventurers of the renaissance
- The Age of Enlightenment
- The French revolution
- The Industrial revolution
- World war 0ne
- World war Two
- Man on the Moon
A fun and exciting app that will develop your child's curiosity about history and the epic tale of humankind.
We take your privacy very seriously. This application
- Does not collect information
- Does not contain advertising
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not use analytics / data collecting tools
- Does not link to social networks
Discover our full range of History Apps at http://www.historyapps.co.uk
Want to suggest a new feature? Find something confusing? Found a bug? Send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Science education can be fun and learning about Science is now easy with this fun and interactive app.
Let’s Leap Ahead features the best-selling line of educational books sold in North America. Our Science and other educational apps have quickly become the most sought-after educational apps by parents and teachers nationwide!
Kids learn Science lessons playing alone, with friends, or with other kids around the world. Parents can view their child’s Science scores as well as the time they’ve spent playing.
We feature the top 100 Science students every day!
Science Friendzy includes:
•1st Grade Science curriculum
•2nd Grade Science curriculum
•3rd Grade Science curriculum
•4th Grade Science curriculum
•5th Grade Science curriculum
•6th Grade Science curriculum
•7th Grade Science curriculum
•8th Grade Science curriculum and much, much more!
Find out how to make fizzy paint, remove the shell from an egg, make catapults, splatter patterns and much more.
Our application provides step by step instructions for a wide range of safe, educational and fun activities.
We bring some scientific reasons of certain natural acts.
Behind every act there is a General Science which is learned through Experiments and Observation.
What is General Science?
A science that studies the physical and natural world or the events that happen in nature.
So we Made app of some General Science's 200+ questions which strikes in your mind when some kind of
Our app is helpful to them who r preparing for competitive Examinations like IAS, IPS, CET, AIEEE etc..
Discover More Inside The App
Don't forget To Share This App With Friends !
And there’s more here than just brain teasers. Do you like doing experiments? Great! And if are you one of those who thinks science is boring–be prepared for a surprise! You can perform the tricks and fun experiments here–all with simple scientific explanations–to the amazement of your friends and turn yourself into a wizard, magician–and genius!
With this app you can easily learn to do what other people will say is impossible. But for you, anything is possible–and you’ll prove it! Perform wonders with your own hands. Believe us–it’s not only possible, but even laughably simple!
If you’re a parent, this app will be a great teaching resource for you. Not only will you delight and amaze your kids–you’ll instill in them an interest in science and teach them logical and creative thinking. Enjoy family time together that’s both fun and informative! Is that really possible? Of course! And surprisingly easy!
Our lessons with step-by-step instructions and photos will easily guide you through the world of science magic! Simply genius!
LIST OF ORIGAMI PROJECTS:
1. cup, 2. cicada, 3. chair, 4. crane, 5. Ninja star 6. frog, 7. star-shaped box, 8. balloon, 9. camera, 10. plane, 11. goldfish, 12. box
Mirai Child Education Project
Discover a series of fun and easy science experiments for kids to do at home in your living room or kitchen.
••• Experiments for kids explained step by step in VIDEO •••
Experiments are illustrated and explained step by step. Your iPad will be turned into a real little scientific laboratory. The application makes science fun and easy!
••• Experiments you will be able to do: •••
•An egg that floats and sinks
•Create multicoloured plants
•Bend water with static electricity
•Make an engine with a candle
•Turn a tea bag into a rocket
•Extract DNA from a pear
•Make a mini jet boat from a chemical reaction
•Float a piece of metal
•Make a telephone with tin cans
•Make a paper helicopter
•Play music with 8 glasses
•Make an extra powerful magnet
•Observe the weight of air
•Make a rainbow and more...
••• Quiz •••
Test your knowledge with the quiz. After you complete the experiments, you will be able to answer the quiz questions! What is your score?
Twitter : @remyleglise
Why you should download this NZ Drivers Licence Test App:
1) The most affordable app of its kind, at only $1.89 NZ for a limited time.
2) Up to 69% lighter in size (kilobytes/megabytes) compared to other similar apps. This means a quicker download, less data usage to download, and less space taken up on your Android device.
3) Ideal for offline use; once downloaded, no internet connection is required.
4) Massive update coming in the near future. With more helpful graphics to clarify questions and lots of new content!
5) The first NZ Drivers Licence Test App made by Kiwis for Kiwis.
Prepare to pass your New Zealand learners drivers licence test with the help of our practice Drivers Licence Test App! This app will help you learn what you need to know to pass your test with flying colours.
Questions are presented in an easy to read multichoice format that will help prepare you for the real test. For every question you answer the app will tell you whether you got it correct, and if not, which answer was the right one.
Once you have completed the test you will be given a score and the app will tell you if your score would be enough to pass the real New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) drivers licence test.
Instead of spending your money on other expensive text revision methods, download our practice Drivers Licence Test today and study for the test the smart way!
- Over 240 questions created to be similar to the questions you will find in the real NZTA drivers licence test.
- Covers a wide range of testing topics, including intersections, parking, signs and marking, road positioning and more.
- Questions are randomised each time you take the test.
- As you go through the test the app will tell you if your answers are correct, and if not, which answer was the right one.
- At the end of the test, you will be provided with a score and an indication of whether your result would get you a pass in the real test (scoring system like the one used in the real test!).
Join us for the latest information and updates on:
Keywords: Practice, Test, Drivers, Driver, Driving, Learner, Learners, Licence, License, Licences, NZ, Licencing, New Zealand, Road rules, Theory test, Car licence, Restricted Licence, Full Licence Test Questions, Restricted Test, Class 1, Road code, Quiz, Passenger, Vehicle, Accident, Braking, Car, Highway, Learning, Sign, Traffic, Questions, Answers, Road, Rules, Vans, Utes, Mopeds, Scooter, Light Vehicles, Transport, Hazards, Tips, Changes, Book.