Kiwix is an offline content reader which can be used for Wikipedia as well as other contents (Ubuntu documentation, WikiLeaks, WikiSource, WikiVoyage, etc).
Once you have downloaded the content file (potentially very large), you don't need any connection to use it.
Kiwix is a lightweight software reading ZIM files which you download and store on your device or external storage (SD card).
Please check the instructions inside the App or on the website to learn more about available contents.
Note: Kiwix is also available on regular computers (Windows, Mac, Linux).
- Ad-supported Free version also available! -
✔ High resolution photos
✔ New Zealand bird song, calls and sounds
✔ Fully spoken Māori and English language names
✔ Available offline - no need for a connection
✔ Provides beautifully presented information about precious New Zealand wildlife
✔ Help support future development of the app!
Birdlife of New Zealand is an educational and fun way to find out what you need to know about our natives. If you're from abroad, planning on coming here or just another curious kiwi, you'll find something to like about our friendly locals.
Here in New Zealand, we are an island nation with a long history of isolation - 65 million years passed with no connection to any other land mass.
The strange and wonderful bird life that evolved in New Zealand are unique, rare and varied. Discover for yourself our precious endemic and native friends that we share our beautiful country with.
BIRDLIFE OF NEW ZEALAND is a personal endeavour created out of a love for our native birds. There are species of birds in New Zealand that are threatened, endangered and in some cases, critically endangered. Please, take some time to learn about our natives - they are precious, and few.
THIS APP IS ACTIVELY SUPPORTED - If you have any questions, problems or suggestions -
Either email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a review and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Department of Conservation
All images and information for the animals included are sourced under Creative Commons licenses.
Why you should download this NZ Drivers Licence Test App:
1) The most affordable app of its kind, at only $1.89 NZ for a limited time.
2) Up to 69% lighter in size (kilobytes/megabytes) compared to other similar apps. This means a quicker download, less data usage to download, and less space taken up on your Android device.
3) Ideal for offline use; once downloaded, no internet connection is required.
4) Massive update coming in the near future. With more helpful graphics to clarify questions and lots of new content!
5) The first NZ Drivers Licence Test App made by Kiwis for Kiwis.
Prepare to pass your New Zealand learners drivers licence test with the help of our practice Drivers Licence Test App! This app will help you learn what you need to know to pass your test with flying colours.
Questions are presented in an easy to read multichoice format that will help prepare you for the real test. For every question you answer the app will tell you whether you got it correct, and if not, which answer was the right one.
Once you have completed the test you will be given a score and the app will tell you if your score would be enough to pass the real New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) drivers licence test.
Instead of spending your money on other expensive text revision methods, download our practice Drivers Licence Test today and study for the test the smart way!
- Over 240 questions created to be similar to the questions you will find in the real NZTA drivers licence test.
- Covers a wide range of testing topics, including intersections, parking, signs and marking, road positioning and more.
- Questions are randomised each time you take the test.
- As you go through the test the app will tell you if your answers are correct, and if not, which answer was the right one.
- At the end of the test, you will be provided with a score and an indication of whether your result would get you a pass in the real test (scoring system like the one used in the real test!).
Join us for the latest information and updates on:
Keywords: Practice, Test, Drivers, Driver, Driving, Learner, Learners, Licence, License, Licences, NZ, Licencing, New Zealand, Road rules, Theory test, Car licence, Restricted Licence, Full Licence Test Questions, Restricted Test, Class 1, Road code, Quiz, Passenger, Vehicle, Accident, Braking, Car, Highway, Learning, Sign, Traffic, Questions, Answers, Road, Rules, Vans, Utes, Mopeds, Scooter, Light Vehicles, Transport, Hazards, Tips, Changes, Book.
It is a simple app that made learning skills enjoyable and the interesting part is that you don’t need any internet connection to use this app after downloading. So just play n learn where ever you want.
This app comprises of below sections and each sections has two sub sections “Learn” and “Play”:-
In learn section, kid can learn the English alphabets from A to Z and in play section, kid has to identify the image and choose one correct options out of four.
In learn section, kid can learn hindi alphabets and in play section, has to identify the image and choose one correct options out of four.
For Play Option, Support of Hindi Language is required in the device.
In learn section, kid can learn math numbers from 1 to 99 and in play section, kid has to count the image and choose one correct options out of four.
In this section, kid has to connect the dots and discover the image behind it.
Our regularly updated news stream keep up to date with the latest New Zealand, world and sports news.
We also include fun sections of new including an odd stuff section as well as videos and animal news stories.
ขอบคุณรายการวิทยาศาสตร์ดีๆ และเจ้าของวิดีโอ ที่ทำให้พวกเรารักและสนใจวิทยาศาสตร์มากขึ้น
** ต้องใช้งานผ่าน Internet และควรเล่นผ่าน WIFI เพื่อให้เล่นวิดีโอได้ไม่สะดุด **
คำค้น: วิทย์, ทดลอง, การทดลอง, วิทยาศาสตร์, science, kid science
หมายเหตุ: วิดีโอที่คัดมาทั้งหมดเป็นวิดีโอที่เผยแพร่อยู่บน Youtube อยู่แล้วผู้พัฒนาทำหน้าที่แค่คัดและเรียบเรียง หากเจ้าของเนื้อหามีความประสงค์ให้ปลดวิดีโอออกจากโปรแกรมกรุณาแจ้งมาที่ email@example.com ทางทีมงานยินดีปลดออกให้โดยไม่มีเงื่อนไข
Learn Shapes and colors.
“Learn with fun” is educational app to teach your kid about Fruits, vegetables, shapes and colors.
** From the developer having 7 million download***
Now with clear pictures and better voice for each fruits, Vegetables, Shapes and colors.
Watch, hear and play with them.
This beautiful application is develop to provide basic knowledge of Color, Shapes, Fruits and Vegetables to kids.
The application is part of “Learn with fun” series.
* English, Hindi, Spanish and French support
* Child lock
* 27 fruits, 26 vegetables, 15 shapes and 10 colors.
* Ad supported
* Vocal description of pictures for English
* Haptic support
* Supports android 2.2 and up
* Play background music
* Share with friends
Why should you get this game?
It helps your child to:
- Develop visual and fine motor skills
- Recognize fruits and vegetables
- Recognize shapes and colors
- Relate fruits and vegetables to their names
- Pronounce names
The application supports two modes:
1. Manual mode - Need your application supports kid to touch the screen and play himself, click the screen and shake the phone will play the sound again.
2. Auto play mode - Father/Mother can set the sound play interval and play times. The Baby Learning Card (Fruit) will auto show the Fruit to the child with the setting times and interval.
Fruit Shape Color Vegetable for Kids is an All-in- One app that helps your kid to recognize Fruits, Vegetables, Shapes & Color and learn their names.
Its clear focus makes the Application a delight for children and a winning choice for parents.
This application would make learning and identifying Fruits, Vegetables, Color and Shape easier for kids.
Perfect for Kids 1-5 years of age
With Clear pronunciation of the names its easier for the kids to learn. This application is Simple and Easy to use. With Rich, bright and clear graphics the Image is very clear for the Kids to identifying the Fruits, Vegetables, Shapes & Colors Perfectly.
Learn with Fun App will helps our children educate about fruits / vegetables which may eventually make them to love fruits and vegetables and may learn good and healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables.
The fun for kids app can help your baby learning different kinds of Fruits , vegetables, shapes and colours. with enjoyable way.
It has lots of beautiful pictures of fruits and clear pronunciations. It is very easy and simple to use. It will provide hours of fun and learning for your kids.
You can watch as the kids play this game and have all kinds of fun.
So all in all you have a simple game that using advanced but kid friendly interface.
App is under active development and we welcome your comments and suggestions.
Famigo promotes early childhood education and finds the best games for tablets and the best apps for phones. Famigo also provides social emotional learning and special needs apps.
More than $20 worth of new apps are added each month for only $4.99 - including favorites like Yo Gabba Gabba! Famigo has over a thousand video channels like Minecraft, Frozen, Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins. Famigo ad blocker blocks ads and in-app purchases, and all content is screened to ensure videos, games and e-books are age-appropriate. A monthly subscription saves your family time, effort and money.
1) Free –Use for free for a child lock that keeps your child in one place with limited free games for toddlers, free videos, and free websites
2) Basic Subscription ($0.99/mo): New videos for toddlers daily, an educational kid-safe web browser, optional security features. Users can bring apps they already have on their device, like Netflix, into Famigo for safer play space.
3) Plus Subscription ($4.99/mo): All Basic features + *$20 worth of free apps for toddlers and kids* delivered to your device monthly. Parents can create user profiles, can use parental controls to monitor game time, set limits and block certain apps
4) BEST VALUE: Annual Subscription at 50% savings $30/year.
Plus Subscription ($4.99/mo):
- $20 worth of apps for toddlers and kids available to download FREE each month
-New content added daily: educational videos, games for one year olds and two year olds
- Famigo TV: Hundreds of hours of your kid’s favorite TV shows, clips, and more. A kid and toddler video player that includes hundreds of ad-free educational videos, have been handpicked by the Famigo team in order to insure they’re age-appropriate, educational, and fun!
- Wowzer: A safer web browser with educational websites keeps kids away from ads or navigating away from approved sites
- Parental Controls: Famigo creates a kid-friendly space on phones and tablets with optional security features . Famigo blocks ads and allows parents to control the apps their child uses
Basic Subscription ($0.99/mo):
-New content daily: Famigo delivers new educational kid videos and kid-friendly web content to your mobile device daily. All of your kid’s mobile entertainment needs are together in one place so Famigo is the last app you’ll ever need.
Free: Use Famigo for free to utilize limited content and optional child lock before you buy.
“For me, the Famigo app is essential. I've used it for a long time and it does an excellent job providing a safe environment for my grandson to enjoy game play on my device without unwanted ads, unauthorized purchases, intrusions from social media, etc.” –Rosalyn L. Martin, Famigo User
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR USERS:
*Famigo now supports General Motors Connected Cars with 4G LTE access.*
- Kid mode, parent mode and drive mode give you a safe kids place wherever you go.
- Use Famigo without creating an account to use on up to five devices.
-Please be aware that using Famigo in conjunction with another third party app launcher (e.g. Apex) may interfere with the performance of your device.
*When security is enabled, this app blocks in-app purchases for your child’s safety*
In-app purchases can still be seen, but children cannot make purchases inside Famigo without parental permission. Parents have the ability to create user profiles based on age, track app usage, block access to apps that use social media, and select which apps can use the internet.
Having trouble? Check out our FAQs or contact customer support: http://www.famigo.com/support
One Hour of Code tutorial: https://pocketcode.org/hourOfCode - for other tutorials see http://catrob.at/i and https://pocketcode.org/tutorial
Pocket Code allows you to create, edit, execute, share, and remix Catrobat programs in a visual, "LEGO-style" programming environment and programming language. You can remix programs that others have made and share them with your friends and the world. With Pocket Code you can up- and download Catrobat programs through the Pocket Code community website at https://pocketcode.org/ --- All Catrobat programs uploaded to this site can be downloaded by anyone under a free open source license to maximize learning, remixing, and sharing them freely.
Catrobat is a visual programming language and set of creativity tools for smartphones, tablets, and mobile browsers. Catrobat and the software developed by the Catrobat team are inspired by the Scratch programming system developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at the MIT Media Lab.
Pocket Code is ideally suited for the Hour of Code during the Computer Science Education Week http://csedweek.org/ organized by code.org, the European Code Week http://codeweek.eu/ as well as Google's "Made with Code" initiative https://www.madewithcode.com/ --- and it also is available on Google Play for Education http://developer.android.com/distribute/googleplay/edu/about.html in Google's Android market.
Catrobat --- http://www.catrobat.org/ and http://developer.catrobat.org/ --- is an independent non-profit project creating free open source software (FOSS) under AGPL and CC-BY-SA licenses. The growing international Catrobat team is entirely composed of volunteers. The results of many of our subprojects will be made available in the months and years to come, e.g., the ability to control more robots, or to create music in an easy and fun way. Currently we are working hard on extending Pocket Code as the next step with a physics engine that is almost ready and will allow you to program in a very easy and fun way your own Angry Bird or Maze types of games.
Please note that Pocket Code currently runs well only on smartphones and tablets with a screen size up to 7".
KiwiViewer provides ParaViewWeb connectivity, enabling users to join a live ParaViewWeb session and download the scene for local visualization. Also included with KiwiViewer are several visualization demos such as an interactive brain atlas viewer, an animated time-series dataset, and a 3D image slice plane widget.
KiwiViewer is powered by VTK (the Visualization Toolkit) and VES (the VTK OpenGL ES 2.0 Rendering Engine.) Visit kiwiviewer.org for more information. There, you can download the source code to these projects, and use VTK, VES, and the Kiwi Platform to create your own visualization applications for mobile devices.
If your favorite file format is not supported, let us know! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the ParaView desktop application (paraview.org) to convert files for KiwiViewer.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus owners: there is an issue that may cause the device to reboot while running KiwiViewer. Avoid screen orientation changes while the camera is rotating.
Parents and students have asked for a more advance version of our very popular “Math Practice Flash Cards” App and here it is!
★ A fun educational game to become a Math PRO! Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
★ Create unlimited set of math flash cards for any skill level.
★ Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
★ Advance multiple choice.
★ Card values can range from 0-99 and are fully customizable per quiz.
★ Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
★ Clean user interface.
★ Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
★ The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
★ Negative answers are allowed.
★ Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
★ Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
★ Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
★ Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
★ Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math PRO
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
takes classic kids' songs and turns them into beautiful animations that sound great and are visually stunning too. We sincerely hope that you and your children will adore them.
It's a song for children,It is designed to help learn phonic patterns in English.
* Theme 1 : Shapes Songs
* Theme 2 : ABC Songs for Kids
* Theme 3 : 123 Songs for Kids
* Theme 4 : Nursery Rhymes for kids
* Theme 5 : Colors Songs for Kids
* Theme 6 : Top Sing-Along Favorites for Kids
Baby Learning (US English) help your babies learn about
* Fruits & Vegetables
* This app includes ads.
* All video search results are provided via YouTube API.
* To watch the videos, internet connections are required.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload any cartoon videos to YouTube. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos to make it convenient for kids, to watch cartoon videos without browsing in YouTube.
✪ Best Kids Apps - Chicago Tribune
✪ “Absolutely fabulous, the kids in my moms kindergarten class go crazy for it! It’s so hard to find educational games kids want to play…look no further!”
✪ “This game gets two A+s!! One from me, and one from my 3yr old!!”
✪ “I work with special needs preschool children and they always ask for “the Puzzy Game”
Kids, toddlers, and babies love Puzzingo! Its many puzzles are full of interactivity, animations, and sounds for repeat learning and plays. Every puzzle piece is named, so your kids will build vocabulary while playing. We use professional voice actors with clear accurate pronunciation to support learning in 3 different languages - US English, UK English, and Chinese!
These puzzles help toddlers and kids develop spatial recognition, matching, tactile, and fine-motor skills. Visual and audio cues throughout the apps are also designed to make the game accessible for children with autism, kids in speech therapy, and children with special needs. As for you parents, this game is designed to be playable by you and your child together, so you can participate and bond with your child.
When a puzzle is completed, the child will be rewarded to a variety of fun mini-games. These games are also designed to be enjoyable by younger, autistic, and special needs children.
Your kids and toddlers will love the hundreds of puzzles pieces in 8 free puzzles. They can also look forward to DAILY FREE PREVIEW of new and exciting puzzles every day. In addition, behind parent-gates are over 100 puzzles and thousands of puzzle pieces available for purchase. The puzzles include core concepts such as abc, shapes, colors, numbers, food, and alphabet. They also cover children’s favorite topics – animals, cars, princesses, bugs, rockets, and more. New educational puzzles are added constantly.
✪ “My boys love this game. One with Autism and he is able to easily navigate while working on speech skills by repeating words in the game!! Highly recommend! =)”
✪ “Best free app that you can download for your kid… Constant updates makes sure that there is something new every time your kid plays it.”
CONTACT US: If you run into issues with the app on your device, instead of leaving a bad review, please email us at email@example.com. We would love to help you!
PREVIOUS PURCHASES: If you have previously purchased Puzzingo puzzle packs, you can restore your purchases by:
MULTI-LANGUGAE: Puzzingo supports learning English, UK English, and Mandarin Chinese.
PRIVACY: As parents ourselves, 77SPARX Studio takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app does:
• Not contain ads
• Include in-app-purchase with parent verification